Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Yui pulled her claws out from the wooden desk. She moved her hands behind Eda's head and grabbed two fistfuls of citrus colored hair. The neko mewed and groaned as her nipples were teased. Normally, Yui wouldn't have put up with it. She hated being teased, but strangely loved being the teaser. She'd make an exception for her little elf however. The woman was way too sexy to nitpick over her method of pleasure. Yui's moans soon transformed into pleasure filled cries. Her hands kept a tight grip around Eda's head, mashing her breasts into the Elf's minty cool lips. Her body was set ablaze by the pleasure her pet was giving. As Eda's release neared, Yui's hands shifted to grip her cheeks. She tilted her Elf's head up and planted a long, wet kiss on her lips. Their tongues once again fought for dominance, tho Yui was starting to consider giving in. Eda would have to fight for it tho. The neko pulled back from her elf's lips and flexed her claws down into the elf's shoulder. "Yes! Come with me baby!!" She screamed and with a final thrust, impaled her tail deep into Eda's pussy. Yui's own womanhood let loose a violent orgasm, soaking Eda's already moist folds.

What happened next took Yui completely by surprise. She had hardly caught her breath when she felt Eda push her back and onto the bed. She stared up at her elf. How dare she! Yet, Yui couldn't help but feel even more turned on. She laid back, her large golden eyes staring up innocently at Eda. "Meow." she smiled cutely as she watched Eda lick her own juices. That got Yui's heart pumping, that and the sexy sight of her elf slowly crawling towards her on all fours. A wide grin soon formed over Yui's caramel lips. Perhaps a little change was in order. Perhaps she'd play the innocent now. "W-What?" Yui purred. She tried closing her legs, but Eda had already pried them open. She stubbornly placed her hands over her breasts to hide them after Eda poked one of her nipples. She closed her eyes and shivered as Eda's moist minty lips rubbed against her inner thighs. Her golden eyes shyly shifted off to the side as her face turned beat red. She even brought thumb up between her lips and shyly nibbled on it. "U-Um..I dont know. H-How can you talk like that?" Yui whispered in a mouse like voice. Oh, this was going to fun! Slowly, Yui shifted her shy gave back up to her elf's lustful emerald hues. "I-I guess...whatever...you want?" Yui stated and added an innocent 'mew' after. "I mean..as long as you feel good..thats all that matters." Yui smiled sweetly and sat up. She leaned forward and pressed her hot lips right against the spot Eda had cast a spell on her breast. Yui hadn't even thought to wonder if her elf had done something while she had turned her back to speak to the men
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:24 pm

The busty elf watched as the neko before he began to set up a wall of innocence. But she wouldn't let Yui win at all. "What makes me feel good?" She gave a seductive giggle. "Well, what makes me feel good is when I can properly please cute little kittens." She whispered. Eda let out a moan as the neko pulled her lips against the elf's nipples. She wrapped her arms around the back of Yui's head to pull more of her nipple and breast into Yui's mouth. "That's it, kitten. Take your milk~" She sang. The elf reached behind her and lightly grabbed a hold of the neko's tail. She looked back behind her in satisfaction as she pressed her thumb against the tail. "Just to be sure you're not faking this innocence..." She playfully stuck her tongue out and lightly squeezed the tail, slowly stroking it. Her other hand planted against the bed sheets below for leverage as she began to grind her pussy against Yui's leg. She arched her back and emphasized her breasts to Yui to allow her to fully appreciate elfish beauty. "Isn't is so strange how this tail can handle my succulent pussy but be so sensitive to my hands?" She lightly shook her head as her hair lightly fluttered for a moment. She giggled. "You make me feel like my pussy wasn't good enough. Or..." Eda began to pick up the pace when she was stroking the tail, using her fingertips to press against the tail. "Are my hands just that talented?" She winked down at the cat.
She brought herself temporarily and lowered herself so this time her hot pussy pressed up against her partner's pussy. Her voice seemed a bit more serious and less playful. "You think of elves as simple playthings. Everyone always has. But we're not simply these magical breeding machines." She began stroking the tail as fast as she could. "No... we're nature itself. And as everyone knows... nature always wins." Yui might not have noticed, but Eda had guided the sensitive tail through her own legs and up until the tail was wedged between her gigantic breasts. One of her hands held the tail, although a bit forcefully as she lightly stroked the tail in the cleavage of her breasts, and occasionally using the flexible tail to smack against her nipples. She had done all of this while slowly humping Yui's pussy. "But I'll play along. I'm yours... for now ♥"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:03 am

Yui's cheeks turned bright red. She shyly looked up into Eda's emerald hues. "I-I'm c-cute?" she whispered softly. As she felt Eda's arms wrap around her head, Yui buried her face into Eda's breasts. Her hot tongue lapped small circles around her Elf's nipples. She looked up into Eda's eyes again, moaning cutely as she closed her warm caramel lips over one of Eda's hardened nipples. The neko sucked hungrily, as if she really were expecting to get milk from the elf's breasts. When Yui felt Eda take hold of her tail, the neko screamed out in pure ecstasy! Her arms wrapped around Eda's slender body, clinging to her desperately as she moaned against her breasts. "I-Im not faking!!" she moaned cutely. God, why was it always her tail? Yui wasn't sure what it was about Eda's hands, but the way they felt against her tail gave her the chills. She could feel her juices running freely between her thighs, soaking the sheets below. She quickly went back to sucking, nipping, and kissing Eda's breast. Her hands cupped them together while her tail was stroked. She looked up at Eda, mewing desperately. "N-No! I love your pussy! I swear." she groaned. 

Then, things became a little more serious. Yui found herself laying back against the sheets staring up into Eda's stern gaze. Were they still playing? It was hard to tell, but something in Eda's eyes told Yui that she had temporarily forgotten exactly who was in control. She smiled sweetly up at Eda tho, maintaining her role. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry..please forgive me? ~M.a.s.t.e.r~" Yui purred seductively while her hips desperately arched up into Eda's pussy. She started grinding her hips up into Eda's as quickly as she could. Her tailed wiggled and curled around Eda's breasts, squeezing them tightly. Small droplets of sweat soon began to drip down between Yui's toned abs. Her claws tore into the sheets beneath her. She closed her eyes and locked her legs around Eda's hips. "I-I'm coming!!!" she screamed out, her back arching completely off the bed. She came long and hard against her partner. Her body spasmed as pure pleasure shot through her like a bullet. 

It took Yui a few minutes after her second release to regain her breath. Her golden eyes slowly peeled open and shifted towards the front door. By her count, it had been about two hours. The neko closed her eyes and released a soft blissful sigh. Her long purple hair was spread out over the sheets in a complete mess. Yui could have cared less tho. She kept her legs locked tightly around her partner's hips. Once she had caught her breath, she sat up and placed a tender kiss on Eda's minty lips. Her right hand lightly stroked the Elf's cheek and pushed back a bit of her citrus colored hair. "Mmmm I think I'm addicted." Yui purred against her partner's lips. The innocent act was over, but Yui wouldn't mind plaything the role again. She worked her lips down over Eda's diamond studded collar. "But you got one thing wrong sweetie." Yui smiled, tho her voice turned much less playful. "You'll be mine for as long as I want you, which will be for a very long time. You have no say in the matter." She stated and reached up, grabbing a fistful of Eda's hair. She yanked the Elf's head hard to side, exposing her neck to her. "Am I clear?" Yui asked and leaned into give Eda a hard love bite, one that would leave a lasting hickey on her flawless body.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:17 pm

The elf watched as Yui had completely fallen to her touch. Eda herself was surprised she could tame such a beast despite her experience. She wondered how many partners Yui had before today. She wrapped her arms around Yui to enjoy the warmth and accept her womanly embrace. She kissed back and pressed her cooled minty lips against Yui's caramel lips. She looked at the neko, waiting for her to continue her train of thought. The citrus haired woman seemed quite unaffected as Yui grabbed a handful of her hair. Instead of completely submitting to the cat out of fear, she gave a sly smile and confidently came up with a simple answer. "Of course, kitty." She lightly nodded her head, but it seemed evident to both Eda and Yui that she had more cards to play. Then, she let out another moan as the neko began to spoil her neck until she left a permanent mark. She was in total bliss, and closed her eyes for that very moment. 
Their love session that ended. Eda got up from off the bed and walked over to the table, where she had found some crushed herbs that she lightly sprinkled over her body. She was sure that Yui was on a busy schedule and couldn't spend too much time. She hooked on her leaf-made panties and bra, followed by her violet mage attire. Her skirt tightly wrapped around her body and gave a vague outline of her camel toe. Her breasts still couldn't be contained by her clothing entirely. Once the elf seemed ready, she ran her fingers through the strands of her hair and lightly flicked them, giving Yui a wink. She walked over to Yui and placed both hands on her hips.
"I would rather not be considered a traitor to my elf people. Take me out in chains and if any elves see us, hit me." She said. "I'll leave this room as it is so it'll look like you barged in. Now, you said that you wanted a change of luck, right? That's a bit... vague." She placed a finger on her lip. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Yui gathered her scattered clothes. It took her a few minutes to find her yellow ribbon though. She seemed obsessed with looking for it, and once she found it, her entire face lit up. The neko quickly tied her long purple hair into a messy ponytail. She gave herself a quick once over in front of Eda's mirror and sighed. She looked like she had just been hours rolling around in hay. She had a smile a bit tho. Eda had completely exceeded her sexual expectations. It seemed unbelievable that until a few hours ago, she had been pure.

"Alright, you ready?" Yui asked as she spun around. Her golden hues immediately shot down towards her leaf-like bra and panties. "God I lucked out." she thought to herself. It looked as if Eda's bra could pop at any moment. A big perverted grin formed along the Neko's lips. As her elf walked towards her, Yui stepped forward closing the gap between them. She wrapped her arms loosely around Eda's waist. Her grin soon faded tho as Eda made her request. Yui nodded, understanding the point she was making. "Thats doable." She stated softly. "Tho I'd rather not leave any blemishes on you..unless of course we're talking about bites." she purred and leaned in to give Eda's lips a quick lick. "As for the chains, I can do that too. I actually brought some magic absorbing rope with me. I was planning on tying you up, throwing you over my shoulder, and leaving...but I guess plans changed." she smirked. The neko had definitely came prepared to encounter the magic wielding elves. 

When Eda brought up Yui's request, the neko dropped her hands and pressed her palm gently against her face. "Ah yes..my luck..." she sighed. Her dark long tail swayed gently back and forth. "Well, luck is critical for all thieves and assassins. Without it, its impossible to get anything done. Things go wrong and situations turn from bad, to fucking catastrophic. If you can alter my future, make it one where my luck has improved, I've be grateful. Even someone with my skills becomes useless without Lady Luck on my side." Yui smiled while stepping forward again. She pressed her index finger against one of the diamonds built into Eda's collar. "I had this specifically made for a high powered elf like yourself. It has three settings: high, medium, and light. The high setting saps every single ounce of magical energy from the wearer's body. Now, according to my research, thats bad considering that Elf's need magical energy to live. Medium, the setting its on now, only saps a portion of magical energy. As I stated before, it keeps you from shooting those pesky fire balls. The 'light' setting grants you the most freedom with only minor restrictions. At any point I can change the settings naturally." Yui explained. "Be good and maybe I'll grant you more freedom while you're with me, both physical..and sexual." Yui grinned while sliding her pink tongue seductively across her own lips. "If you can change my luck, I'll release you completely. You can go and do whatever you want. Tho, I have a feeling that by then you'll be stuck to my hip little elf. I've broken many cute girls in my lifetime. Hehe, you dont stand a chance sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Eda caught Yui staring at her leafy-bra breasts, and she cutely tilted her heads, clearly oblivious to what her master was thinking about. Then, Yui approached her suddenly. She squealed a little bit from surprise as Yui went to embrace the elf once more. She shyly and awkwardly rested her hands on Yui's own waist and looked at Yui in the eyes. Body warmth from both of them was radiating, and almost tempting Eda a lustful state, but she held back. She silently accepted the kiss, leaning her cool, mint lips against Yui's. 
She bit her lip. "Oh, you were actually talking about luck? I thought you had something more... specific in mind." She laughed and lightly scratched the back of her head. She was surprised by what Yui said exactly, and smiled. This woman right here was her master, and Eda had no real belief that Yui would keep her word. However, she relied on the magical circle that she casted upon herself. She would be ready. "But... you've already broken me." The elf purred and leaned slightly over to reveal her cleavage to her master. She placed her hand on her breast, before standing back up right. She would tell Yui exactly what she wanted to hear, and what she wanted to do... for now.
"Anyways, let me get my things." She turned around towards the destroyed desk and picked up a few empty books. She placed them into a small brown purse and wrapped it around her shoulder. "The tricky thing about improving luck is that it's intangible. And when I write, if I lack any particular details, it may change too. Needless to say, my future writing is pretty unlucky too." She explained. "You said you were a thief, correct?" She walked towards one of her desks, and her ass swayed from side to side. Eda was unaware that she did this. "Then take me with you on your adventures when you steal. I think you'll have to see my powers to truly understand them." She smiled, then suddenly got on all fours. She lightly shook her ass as if she was a dog of some sort. "Are we going to leave this place now, kitty?~"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Yui nodded. If her luck could change everything else would fall into place. She blinked tho when Eda mentioned that she had expected something more specific. Yui's dark ears pinned back a bit. She closed her golden eyes and sighed in frustration. "I know know. You probably expected to wish for wealth or something right? Well, I'm an old fashioned gal. I can work to get everything I get. Things have just been...a little rough lately." Yui admitted. It sucked, but that was the reality of her situation. Suddenly, Yui's ears perked up. Her opened as Eda's leaned forward, claiming that she was already broken. "Is that so?" The neko asked with a raised brow. "Well thats interesting then." Yui purred. The neko was far from naive. She knew that it would take more than just two hours of blissful romping to brake her little elf. "Actually...that makes me wonder she's playing along. Is it just out of fear of being hurt? No...the bitch must have something up her sleeve..." Yui thought to herself, but smiled nonetheless. 

"Ok just hurry." Yui instructed and reached into her pocket to pull out the rope she had spoken of. She'd have to bind Eda's wrists tightly before they left. Yui's ears suddenly perked up. Her golden hues slowly shifted towards Eda as she went into a further explanation of her powers. "A-Are you serious?" Yui blinked, but nodded after Eda's next question. "Yes thats correct. I'm what you call a Jack of all trades. I work as a thief, assassin, mercenary, or anything that pays well enough really. The only difference is that I'm fucking awesome at everything I do...usually." The neko sighed deeply. Suddenly, Yui's golden eyes locked onto the swaying of Eda's round ass. She bit her lip. Being professional was going to be difficult...tho Yui was sure that she had already burned that bridge. 

"General, are you coming?!" Came a shout from outside. Yui blinked and turned around. She poked her head out the door and nodded. "Yes, make sure everything is ready." Yui ordered. She turned back to face Eda. She figured that the elf would need to see her skills up close at some point. "Mm..well that only problem with that is the danger level of my job. Two things are critical to what I do. Luck and stealth." Yui explained. "Currently I'd say that neither of us have the first one. Tho...if I could find a small job...perhaps you could come with..." She muttered, tho more to herself. When she saw Eda on all fours, her ass shaking as if she were excited, a big grin formed along Yui's lips. The neko walked behind her elf and slid her claws down over her plump booty. "You bet pet." Yui grinned, then suddenly gave Eda a hard slap on her right buttcheek. "Now, turn around so I can tie you up." Yui ordered and took a few steps back. "Oh...and know that if you really wanna sell this I'll have to get rough with you. Tho, I guess it depends how much of a victim you wish to appear."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:28 am

Eda didn't quite understand why Yui wanted to make things so complicated for herself. If she had bad luck, then why didn't she just want Eda to make wealth appear before her? It would save the neko time and effort. Yet, some part of this seemed to appeal to the elf. This sense of adventure caused her to almost anticipate it. She noticed how little Yui talked, and assumed that Yui doubted Eda when she said she was already broken in. She would just have to be as obedient as she could. 
Her magical seal she which she readied earlier was slowly beating through her and holding a secret magical reserve separate from the rest of her body. She would stockpile this excess magic inside of her, which was completely dormant and non-detectable. Once she gathered enough, she would easily free herself from the collar and make an escape. 
She moaned as Yui slapped her. Could it be that Eda actually liked being dominated by this cat? She truly was scared that Yui was going to break her like she did to all the other women before her. What would Yui do after Eda was no longer useful to her? She tried to hide any of her concerns and turned around like Yui said so she could be tied up. "J-just tie me up." She mumbled, and looked away from her master.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:04 am

"Tie me up please." Yui corrected with a very stern tone. "And add mistress to the end of it." she instructed. Naturally Yui could've cared less what she was called, but if Eda wanted to play the victim they'd need to change a few things. "When you address me, make sure you keep your eyes on the ground. Make sure you speak with respect too or..." Yui paused. Suddenly, she shot her tail across the right side of Eda's face like a whip. The slap would leave a stinging dark red bruise across her cheek.

"Are you sure that you want this?" Yui asked as she roughly grabbed hold of Eda's hands. "This rope will cut off your magic supply. Its going to feel like you've had the wind knocked right out of you. Dont freak out. Just take very deep breaths and you'll be fine." she instructed before looping the rope around her wrists. She made a tight knot and gave the rope a hard yank, pulling Eda's body forward roughly.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Eda repeated in a rather mocking tone. "Tie me up, please." She gave a sigh. "Mistress." She mumbled in a low voice. The elf wasn't sure if she should pay attention to Yui's directions immediately, or if she meant to do all of this later on. She began to roll her eyes, but then felt the hot lash of her master's tail right up against her cheek. She let out a whimper and took a quick step back to regain her balance. Eda raised her hand to lightly press against the red mark. It looked like she was repressing a tear. She then looked over and silently nodded her head when Yui asked if she was okay with this. "Frankly, I'm not." She stated plainly, but held her hands out to get tied. 
As the knot was formed and bound her hands together, she winced in pain. Suddenly, she could feel her energy sapping away and she collapsed on the ground as if she had been paralyzed for a few moments. Her heartbeat began to pick up, as the rope began to play with her seal. She didn't quite feel like she had the wind knocked out of her, but rather her very heart being ripped out. She did not blink nor breathe for a few moments. Instead, she laid on the ground, stunned. 
Once her sense of reality returned to her, Eda began to inhale deep breaths of air into her lungs, and her heart trembled inside of her body. Though that didn't stop Yui from pulling her along to the front of the door. The elf realized that she didn't even have to fake a beating. She felt completely exhausted. She managed to sneak a look outside the window and saw men terrorizing her town. They had tied down the women elves. Eda looked over to Yui. "W-what... haa...haaa... are... ha... they doing to the other elves? Haa... haa..." She could hardly make a complete sentence. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Yui's golden hues shifted down towards her men. All the elves had been captured, females and males. "I explained that didn't I?" Yui sighed softly. "I came here to find you. However, there's no way I would have been able to do without the promise of profit. My men are rounding up your people. We'll march them for about two weeks until we reach Klavier. It's a noble's city known for its love of music...and elves." Yui stated while placing her hand on Eda's back. Gently, she rubbed it to calm Eda. It looked like her elf was having a hard time adjusting to the rope. Then again, Eda was still wearing her collar so her suffering probably magnified.

Yui didn't like it. It was one thing to punish Eda if she had done something wrong. However, her elf had been a good girl, aside from a few sarcastic remarks and some eye rolling. "Sweetie, do you really care about their opinions that much?" Yui asked as she continued to rub Eda's back. "You'll never see your people again once we reach Klavier. They'll be sold to the rich. You however will come with me." Yui explained. She placed her hand gently on the cheek she had slapped with her tail. The poor elf's face was still red. "IF you really want this I'll agree, but note that I'll most likely have to hit you again. To be honest, I'd rather not tho...especially if you've done nothing that warrants being struck." Yui replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:02 am

Perhaps what Yui did not quite understand was that she was suffering from her magic handicap devices (though they did hurt), but rather the repression of her entire Elvern village. People who she had known her entire life were now going to be made into slaves. Personally, it left a bitter taste in her mouth. She tried to hold back how mad she was and settled by grinding her teeth as silently as she could while keeping her head low. "Keep my village out of this. They didn't do anything wrong!" She protested.
Eda didn't know if this was a test of her loyalty, but it surely tested it far beyond her limits. "Do what you want." She said in a sour tone. She ducked and swung one feet at Yui, hoping to trip her. The deal was off. It couldn't be done like this! Eda used whatever amount of time she had to run off. Her hands were tied and she couldn't do much at all. As soon as she found cover behind a tree, Eda leaned against the tree and hopelessly tried to gnaw the rope off. She occasionally rose her head to look around to see if anyone had come to chase after her. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:00 am

ooc: Hey if you ever feel like I'm taking over, or you want things to go in a different direction just let me know

ic: Yui slowly shook her head. "I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do." She replied softly. Honestly, she would have loved to leave Eda's people alone. However, she had already spent every penny she owned on the operation. There was no going back. For a moment, Yui thought that perhaps Eda would understand...or at the very least pretend to. Unfortunately, she was wrong. The neko quickly jumped back, avoiding Eda's sweep. Her golden hues narrowed sharply as she watched her elf bolt off into the darkness. "Sir!" One of her men called as he came running up to her. "Should I send some men to bring her back?" he asked. Yui closed her eyes and released a deep sigh. "No..I'll bring her back myself. Tell the others to move out." Yui ordered. They only had a few weeks to get back to Klavier.

As Eda hid, she'd be able to hear the sounds of her people being moved. The men spat curses. The women pleaded to be released. Their cries fell upon deaf ears however. Suddenly, a sharp hiss echoed out from above Eda's head! Sitting on a tree branch just a few feet up, sat Yui. The luster from her pulsing golden hues tore right through the surrounding darkness. "That was foolish." she frowned as her eyes continued to narrow. "Did you really think you'd escape?" Yui asked. Suddenly, her body came crashing down right ontop of Eda's! Yui's dagger like claws hooked right into Eda's shoulders, forcing her elf down into the dirt. "I didn't want to harm you..." Yui whispered softly. It was the honest truth. However, she couldn't tolerate any escape attempts. "But..you will obey!" the neko screamed as she cocked her fist back. In one blow, she slammed the full might of her punch right into Eda's face, knocking her out.

Two days laters,
Yui's army and her prisoners had walked for miles through the day and night. Yui was fully conscious of the health of her prisoners. She needed them as strong as possible. She ordered that they be well fed, and kept hydrated through their walk. However, after two days and all the miles covered she was still behind schedule. "Sir, the female Elf in your tent is starting to wake up." One of her men announced. Yui nodded. Her men had set up camp that morning within a small clearing. Yui had left Eda in her tent. She had removed her magic absorbing robes and replaced them with regular ones. At the moment, her sleeping Elf was completely tied up. "God its hot.." Yui groaned as she moved inside her tent. Small beads of sweat rolled down her caramel colored face. "I see you're up." Yui whispered as she pulled her shirt over her head, allowing her soft mounds to bounce free. She grabbed a wet cloth from a near by bucket and slowly ran it down her neck and between her breasts. "So, are you going to behave?" Yui asked as she moved over to Eda's side with the bucket in hand. "I do hope you've learned what happens when you do something stupid."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:11 pm

Eda looked up at the trees when she heard that same voice. For some reason, she figured that the entire escape wouldn't be successful. But she tried because, well, it was her only way of expressing how she felt. The elf believed that it was her and only her that they were looking for. While partially true, the capture of her people had greatly upset her. "E-escape? No. I know you'd never let me escape this easily." She said in a low, weary voice. It wasn't much of a debate, as the elf slipped out of consciousness, while remembering the last thing she saw- a blur. 
She had woken up several days later. The first thing the elf noticed when awaking in the tent was that it was abnormally hot. Her skin felt sticky and she struggled to breath. Taking in a few gulps of air as if she was dehydrated, Eda then looked over to the opening of the tent to see Yui. Immediately, her eyes shot down towards the floor rather than looking at her master in the eyes. "Oh, it's you." She mumbled in a low voice. She crossed her arms against her chest and continued to gaze downward. Her face definitely felt a lot better, though she was sure that her elvern beauty had been smudged by Yui's punch. 
Eda didn't bother arguing with her master. She knew that Yui wouldn't listen to her. Instead, she reluctantly nodded her head. "Yes, mistress." She mumbled. Eda adjusted herself on the bed and moved her body away from the neko. "Klavier... the Twisted City. That's what us elves call it. It's a fairly dangerous town even for you, mistress. If you take one look off me, I could be captured and probably impregnated by one of those lusty men. I just want you to know that." She bit her lip.

ooc: Oh, I think you're doing a great job! Yui did just capture Eda, so there's not too much Eda can really do up until this point. x)
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:20 pm

"Yes, its me." Yui frowned. As Eda turned away from her, Yui moved closer. She dipped the wet cloth she had just used on herself back into the bucket. "I know you hate me right now. I'm sorry..I wish there was another way." Yui replied softly as she pulled the cloth out of the bucket and placed it gently against the back of Eda's neck. She gave it a squeeze, allowing the water to drip down over Eda's neck and shoulders. "Here, take this." Yui frowned and handed Eda the cloth. She knew her elf had be to thirsty. She moved back towards the entrance of the tent and retrieved a bottle of water. She had just refilled it that morning, so the water was still cool. "Drink." Yui ordered when she returned. She practically shoved the bottle into Eda's hands. She then took back the cloth and continued wiping Eda down. "Turn." Yui ordered. If she could give Eda a little relief she would. Once her elf had turned around, she gently pressed the wet cloth against her cheek. To Yui's relief, the bruising from her punch had gone down. "How does that feel?" Yui asked softly. She dipped the cloth back into the water for a moment. The heat was almost unbearable. Gently, she pressed the wet cloth across Eda's face, then down her neck, over her breasts, and then over her face once more.

"Impregnated?" Yui blinked slightly. Her golden hues softened a bit. She reached up and gently took Eda's cheeks into her hands, forcing the elf to look her in the eye. "Hear me when I say this. NO ONE will impregnate you. I mean..well I'd love to, but I lack the appropriate hardware." Yui laughed. Her laugher soon died down once she realized her joke wasn't going to lighten the mood. "S-Seriously, you have nothing to worry about. When we reach the city you'll stay glued to my hip. No human would dare to cross me. I tend to become violent when that happens..as you've discovered." Yui stated as she released Eda's cheeks. "Theres a river near by. Would you like to take a dip? I believe your people should have just finished bathing. I'm keeping them all hydrated."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Eda puffed her cheeks. "What, am I supposed to accept your apology now, mistress?" She placed one of her hands on bed and turned around to look Yui in the eyes. However, anger was not what filled her emerald eyes. Instead, she had a calm and calculated look across her face. "There was a way. You just chose the easy route and ravaged the the village. I guess I should be honored... that you did this all for me." She said in a sarcastic tone. The elf accepted the water bottle and gulped it down as fast as she could. Wet drips of water slowly trailed from her lips, down her jaw, and dripped on her plump breasts. The simple teardrops glittered with whatever sunlight managed to reach inside the tent. After she had satisfied her quench, she closed her eyes and allowed the neko to completely clean her off. Then, she pressed the cloth against here the elf had been hit. There was still a faint red mark on her face. "O-ouch! B-be gentle." She whined. 
While Eda did not think she was in the mood for a joke, Yui's hardware comment earned her a snicker. Though as soon as the elf realized she gave the cat a bit of satisfaction, she frowned once more. She raised a fingertip and placed it on the neko's lips to silence her before she could continue speaking. "Enough words, dear mistress. I'd rather have you show me than tell me. I'm not too sure I can trust what comes out of a cat's mouth." She said in a tone that would be the least offensive as possible. She raised her eyebrow when her master mentioned a river. She gave a small smile. "Very well. From here on out, I've decided what my goal is while we travel." She pointed her index finger at Yui. "I'll make you truly love elves- not just me- but every single elf ever. You'll appreciate them and help me save my people." She tried to hide any sort of nervousness she had. In short, she was asking the very person who was sending the elves off to rescue them. "Come with me to the river. I'm sure you'll enjoy the view."
---
The pointed-eared figure arrived at the rushing waters in front of her- the river. She reached over to the sides of her violet mage cloak and slowly began to strip herself. The citrus-haired woman shook her hips from side to side, allowing her leafy panties to slip from her thighs to the grass below her. A simple reach for her back allowed her to undo the organic green bra. As that article of clothing fell too, her firm, plentiful ass could be seen, as well as her feminine back. Eda stepped forward into the river. The water rushed past her legs. She stepped in further and further, while carrying a wooden bucket. She leaned down to scoop water into the bucket. She stood up and brought it above her head, and poured it. The water splashed through the fine fibers of her hair. The water trickled down every part of her fair skin. With this, Eda sighed in relief. 

((ooc: hope this is enough to go off of? You can have pretty much anything happen. I'll leave that up to you lol))
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:16 pm

ooc: ok

ic: Yui frowned a little. She was really starting to despise the term mistress. Tho, perhaps it was more so how Eda was using it. She could hardly blame her, nor did she expect her to swallow every word that came from chocolate lips. However, when Eda declared her intentions, Yui's eyes shot wide open. She sat in front of the elf completely dumbfounded. Love her people, save her people? Yui was speechless. In the first place, it wasn't that she hated elves. It was just a job. The neko would've done the same had it been humans, orcs, or whoever. Still, Eda's optimistism made Yui smile a bit. Tho, it would take an act of god..or the devil to get Yui to change her mind. She had already forged deals with the slavers waiting back in Klavier. As skilled a killer as she was, Yui could hardly take on the might of the Slavers, at least not alone.

Once they reached the river, Yui made her self comfortable on a flat rock. The river was about an eight minute walk from the camp site. While Eda moved towards the water, Yui's ears twitched. She scanned the area for sounds. Mostly, she wanted to make sure that none of her men were peeking. She'd hate to have to gouge some poor boy's eyes out. Once she was sure that they were alone her soft golden hues returned to Eda. She watched intently as her elf stripped down. The way she wiggled her hips to shake her panties off, the erotic way the water seemed to glide down her body; it all turned Yui on. The neko could feel her heart racing inside her chest. Still, she had to be careful. She refused to believe that Eda, although collared, was completely defenseless. Still, she found the temptation to fuck her elf senseless too hard to pass up. Would Eda allow her tho? No, she'd have no choice.

Slowly, Yui licked her soft lips. The slit-like pupils locked onto Eda as if she were weakened prey. "I think I'll join you." Yui purred and rose to her feet. Since she was already topless, it took her only a moment to to peel her skin tight black pants off. The neko never bothered wearing bras or panties. They tended to...restrict her movement. With her eyes still locked onto Eda's back, Yui stepped into the water. The coolness of the river felt amazing against her feet and legs. "Does it feel good?" Yui purred softly from behind Eda. She had closed the gap between them in a flash. Like a snake, her arms coiled tightly around her elf. Her soft mounds pushed firmly into Eda's back as her tail waved happily behind her perfectly round ass. "Your body still feels hot." Yui whispered as she took the tip of Eda's right ear between her lips, sucking on it. One of her hands reached around, groping the elf's left breast. It wasn't long before both her hands cupped Eda's large mounds while her lips and tongue continued to assault Eda's ear. "I think I'll cool you off..."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:40 am

The elf was sure that the neko would come and join her. It was simply a matter of how long. Though she didn't know why she tried to even tempt the cat because she was obviously upset by her actions towards the elvern people. Maybe what Yui said two days ago was true; she was slowly being broken in like all the other 'cute girls' that Yui seduced. What happened to those girls anyways? 
"This always feel good~" She let out a low, yet seductive proclamation. She could soon feel Yui's close embrace against her, and her wet body pressed up against the neko's drier body. She leaned over to the side and allowed her mistress to kiss her long ears. She let out a gasp and her own hands traveled South. Her index finger lightly stroked her womanhood. Eda slipped her finger inside while the neko indulged in her breasts. "Oh? You like these things that much?" She turned her head sideways and gave her master a wink. The elf's hands then moved upward and she wrapped her fingers around Yui's dark fingers. She lightly directed her master to lightly tug on the elf's nipples until they were hard. 
Eda leaned over so her ass would press up against the woman. She lightly bounced her ass against her master's chocolate skin. While she did this, she reached between her legs and Yui's so she could lightly pull the neko's tail up front. She guided it gently with her finger tips so the tail would go between the elf's legs and curl up to roughly around the height of her stomach. Then, the elf reached into the river and scooped some water between her fingers. Eda stood back up. "Mhmm.. you might need some cooling off as well." Eda lightly pulled apart her hands. The water trailed from her fingertips onto the sensitive tail below. Once the tail was wet, Eda wrapped her fingers around it and lightly began to stroke it. In the mean time, she turned her head to her right to enjoy a kiss from her master from behind. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:34 am

"Indeed I do." Yui smiled. She gave Eda's nipples several strong tugs and pinches until they were rock hard. Meanwhile, her lips slowly worked their way down from her ear, and to her neck. Her fangs lightly bit down into the flesh of her elf. She then slowly flicked her tongue over the spots she had bitten. She couldn't resist. Her elf was just too sexy. Tho, part of Yui still remained on guard. It sucked that she had to remain alert, but maybe..one day..she wouldn't have to be.

As Eda began to bounce her ass back into Yui's hips, the neko laughed. Her hands slid from Eda's breasts and onto her ass. She gave it two hard smacks. God, if only she did have the proper 'hardware.' She would have impaled Eda's tight pussy right then and there. Suddenly, Yui felt Eda's fingers wrap around her sensitive tail. Yui's eyes closed shut as she mewed loudly. Was this her plan, to gain access to the one part of her body she couldn't control? Then again, her ears were pretty sensitive too, but nearly as much as her tail. Yui's entire body began to shiver as her tail came between both of their legs. "~I-I told you dont touch that without permission~" Yui purred. She wasn't going to stop Eda tho. Her golden eyes slowly peeled open as Eda turned her head. Yui quickly seized the moment. Her right hand gently gripped Eda's chin to keep her face in place. She then pressed her soft caramel lips sweetly against Eda's. What began as a tender kiss soon transformed into a battle of tongues. Yui moaned in delight against her partner's tongue. It wasn't fair that she was the only one being pleasured. The neko smiled as she moved her left hand southwards. Some of her own tail was in the way, but Yui managed to work her way around. As her tongue continued to roll and twist alongside Eda's, Yui pushed her index and middles fingers knuckle deep into Eda's pussy. She started pumping her fingers into her partner's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:14 am

When the their lips pressed up against each other, Eda fought furiously to gain control. Her tongue danced and twisted around the other. Her wet and hot tongue attempted to explore every corner of Yui's mouth. She continued to lightly stroke the tail while Yui decided to explore the elf's womanhood. She let out a small gasp as the fingers slipped inside of her. The citrus-haired woman wouldn't stop from the kiss- she wanted to be the last one to hold the passionate kiss. So, she allowed her tongue to press up against the neko's, hoping that she would be the first to break the kiss. 
Eda stroked the tail even faster, as if pumping for something to come out of the tail. Her strokes were fast and covered a huge span of her master's tail. One of her thumbs lightly flicked over the end of the tail repeatedly. Her gentle fingertips would feel like she was playing music on the tail whenever she moved them. Each coordinated stroke or tap of the tail had some sort of subtle melody to it. Finally, she gave the tail a light tug. The tail rubbed against the lips of Eda's womanhood. The elf would not give the neko a break. She stroked the tail even harder. Then, she did something surprising. She broke the kiss and stopped stroking the tail. 
She turned around to face Yui. The tail was still in between her legs. Eda let out a girlish giggle. "Mistress, I've never touched you down there before." She said in a rather youthful and curious tone. A single index finger slipped into the folds of Yui's pussy. She rubbed her finger against her master's inner walls. Meanwhile, her right hand grabbed the tail. Once she pressed her plentiful mounds against Yui's, Eda slipped the tail between the pair of breasts. She pressed her breasts as hard as she could against Yui's. " Geez, you're so obsessed with my breasts, that I figured I should give you a treat. I mean, if that's fine with you, master ♫"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:15 am

Yui was more than happy to engage in a war of tongues. She was just as determined to be the last to break the kiss. Yui's muffled moans started growing louder against Eda's minty lips. Her curled tightly around Eda's hands, loving the attention she was giving it. As she began to stroke her tail faster and faster, Yui eventually did break their kiss. "Damnit.." Yui swore to herself. She was suppose to be fucking her, not the other way around. Yui wouldn't stop Eda tho. Her golden hues were completely filled with lust for her partner. She started fingering her partner's pussy faster, determined to hear more of her musical moans

Yui was starting to pant. Her nipples hardened and pressed firmly into her partner's back. Her hips lightly grinded into the back of Eda's ass. "~Ah yes! So close..~" She moaned out, but paused when Eda stopped. Yui blinked slightly. Tho she was able to catch her breath she wondered why her elf had stopped stroking her tail. "Sweetie?" Yui purred as she leaned in to press her soft lips against Eda's once more.

When Eda turned around, Yui blinked again. Somehow seeing her elf face to face caused her cheeks to turn a light shade of red. A wide dirty grin soon formed across Yui's lips. "Down there? You mean my pussy?" Yui grinned, but then frowned lightly. "Stop calling me mistress. I hate it." She stated sternly. Maybe it was just the word. If Eda was going to call her something, it would have to be kitty. The neko gasped as Eda pushed a single digit inside her. Her arms wrapped around Eda's neck and pulled her into another passionate kiss. Her legs spread, granting her partner as much access as she desired to her wanting womanhood. Yui's hips quickly started grinding against Eda's hand. After a moment she stopped tho and pulled back from Eda's lips. "Mmm I've got an idea." She grinned and pulled her tail free from between her breasts. Her hands reached up cupping Eda's mounds together. She leaned forward a bit and closed her soft lips over one of her partner's nipples. The neko took her time sucking on them both. Part of Yui wished that Eda was pregnant. If she was, she'd be able to get some milk from her partner's breasts. When she pulled back, Yui looked up and licked her lips. She grabbed Eda's hand and started guiding her back towards the more shallow part of the river. Yui found a smooth rock that poked out of the water and decided to take a seat. "Since you're so curious about 'down there' I say its time you got a taste." Yui giggled as she slowly began to spread her legs. She slid her own fingers slowly between her own folds, tempting her elf. "Come here." Yui ordered in a strong seductive tone. "I want you to lick my pussy, now."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 am

Eda didn't quite understand what Yui was flustered about. "Don't call you mistress? You told me to call you that." She pursed her lips, as if she was expecting an answer. Though she eventually answered the question herself. "How about master? Madam?" She probed around because the elf had failed to understand that the neko actually liked being called kitty. 
The two locked for another hot kiss. It felt as if their tongues had melted from the intense heat, while their tongues exchanged saliva. As if on command, the citrus-haired woman dove deeper with her finger as her master gave her more access to her pussy. The finger rubbed against the neko's inner walls hoping to find some sensitive spot. Her back arched a bit in pleasure as she could feel Yui slowly begin to hump her finger. She puffed out her cheeks when they suddenly stopped, though looked at Yui in curiosity when she wanted to try something else out. Then, her mouth wrapped around the elf's breasts. She let out a shy whimper, and her hands reached to her knees in order to keep herself from falling over from the pleasure. She could feel Yui's warm mouth wrap around her perfect mounds, and the tickle of the neko's caramel breath. Eda stood there idly, awestruck from the pleasure that Yui had granted her. She loved it when Yui played with her breasts. 
The elf wasn't too sure what called her over to Yui. Was it because she was the elf's master or because of that damn sexy voice? Eda wanted to be dominated by that kitty so badly. If this neko was this horny, how wild was Yui when she was that 'cat in the heat'? Her imagination went wild, but she was pulled back down to Earth once her master had given her a command. The beautiful wood elf got on both of her knees. The water lightly rushed past her legs, providing a cool, chilling sensation. She used both of her hands to hold her master's chocolate thighs as far apart as she could and dove in to taste whatever treat her master had for her.
Her tongue first tickled around outside, making a swirl of saliva around Yui's pussy, yet not actually touching it. Eda reached down and scooped a bit of water before gently sprinkling it on Yui's stomach. The water slowly traveled down, and the neko would be able to feel the cold, yet refreshing liquid on her lower lips. Eda pulled a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned in once more. Her tongue lightly dabbed at Yui's pussy, teasing her ever so slightly. She continued this for a few more moments and allowed her warm saliva to combine with the cold, rushing water on her master's womanhood. When the long-eared woman decided that she was done teasing her master, she allowed her wet appendage to slip inside of Yui. Her tongue wiggled inside while lightly bumping against the walls of the pussy. She licked every corner of Yui's horny pussy, covering it with a new layer of her own saliva. The elf continued to explore her master's insides, hoping for the moment when Yui would finally come. 

"Pwease waster, cum!" Her muffled voice begged, wagging her tongue around eagerly inside of her master. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:19 pm

"Kitty." Yui growled against her sweet lips. As Eda's moved between her legs, Yui titled her head back a bit. Her hands came to rest behind her on the rock. "Mmmmm that delicious tongue of yours.." Yui moaned softly. The anticipation was killing her. She wanted Eda's tongue inside her soooo badly. Usually, she didn't mind being teased. But at the moment, she wanted pleasure. Tho, the cool sensation of the water running down over her lower lips did feel nice. After a short while Yui became sick of waiting. She gazed down at her pet and grabbed a fist full of her citrus hair. "No more games." she purred seductively and forced Eda's minty lips down into her awaiting pussy.

Yui's head titled back once more. Her legs moved to spread even wider as shivers of pleasure ran all the way down her back. The neko moaned in absolute bliss! She never expected her pet to be that good, not on her first try. It made Yui wonder if she had done a little bit of 'exploring' before they had met. The feeling of Eda's warm tongue thrusting and wiggling inside Yui body squirm so much that she had to release Eda's hair. "Mm yes! Tongue fuck me just like that!" Yui screamed out. Her hips quickly started thrusting up into Eda's face, allowing her pussy to grind against her lips and tongue. Her soft chocolate mounds bounced up and down every time she moved her hips. Before long Yui was panting. Her sharp claws had actually cut right through the surface of the rock she was sitting on! Just how sharp were they exactly?

Yui could feel her toes curling. She wrapped her strong legs around Eda's head. Her first release was quickly approaching. After a few minutes her back arched forward. Her claws sunk deep into the rock as she released lust-filled cry of pleasure. There was no way her men hadn't heard. Yui didn't care tho. She came hard and fast over her pet's tongue. Her entire body spasmed from the intense orgasm. "Ah fuck!" Yui breathed as she leaned back to lay down against the rock. She slowly unwrapped her legs from around Eda's head. "Mmmm thats my girl." Yui purred and rose back up. She pulled Eda's face up to hers for a long, passionate kiss. She eagerly pushed her warm tongue past her pet's lips, sampling her own sweet juices.

Suddenly, another idea popped into Yui's head. "You know what? I think its time I took all your purity." Yui grinned as she nipped Eda's lips. Suddenly, she pushed herself off the rock and in a quick move, pinned Eda against it. She then turned her pet around and had her lean over the surface of the rock. She gave her pets ass a hard smack as she brought up her tail to rub against Eda's womanhood. "I'll need my tail to be nice and wet for what I'm about to do." Yui grinned. "You see, I've violated your pussy and your mouth. Can you guess which hole is left?" Yui purred seductively. She moved her pointer finger up and gently began the circle the rim of Eda's back door. "A pet that belongs to me needs to love taking it both in the front..and the back." she winked. The end of her tail started rubbing against Eda's womanhood faster and faster. Combined with the water, Yui aimed to make her pet's first anal experience one that she'd never forget.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:14 pm

The wood elf was shocked by the sudden assertiveness as her master pulled her towards her pussy. Though there was some part of her that liked being dominated in such a way, she surely couldn't tell Yui that. If she did, she was sure that she wouldn't be able to save her people. Her tongue lapped the walls of her partner. She could tell that Yui was getting closer to a climax and took that signal to dive even deeper into the neko until she was nearly sure her tongue had met with Yui's g-spot. She kept her mouth open and allowed her master's womanly juices to flow right into her mouth. She happily accepted the taste as if she had done this many times before- when in fact, she didn't. There was just something about all of this that sent her into a daze. 
Eda looked up and saw that her master wanted a kiss. She closed her eyes and leaned in for a passionate kiss. The cold drips of water on her breasts pushed up against Yui's once the two locked lips. Her tongue swirled around with Yui to let the neko taste her own goodness. She broke the kiss and she looked deeply into Yui's eyes with her emerald orbs. She cutely tilted her head when her master said she had an idea. "Yes, kitty?"
What happened next was so fast. She suddenly felt her body slam against the cold rock, and some of Yui's womanly juices that remained on the rock soaked onto her body. She let out a blissful moan once Yui slapped her ass. "Ahh~! Yes!" She moaned in joy. The elf slightly tilted her head to the side in anticipation as the tail rubbed against her wet pussy. "Take me~" She whispered in a low, seductive voice that could barely be heard over the rush of the water. However, as her master explained, a shiver crawled up Eda's spine. 
"W-wha..? N-no, kitty, please! I'm not used to this!" She nearly begged, but her ass sticking out firmly seemed to tell her master otherwise. She let out a squeal once Yui lightly poked her back door. "P-please, Kitty! I'll let you ravish my pussy as much as you want! J-just not back there!" She begged, and reached both of her hands backward to spread her pussy lips open. Her wet pussy juices lightly dripped onto Yui's tail. What was Yui going to do? Who knew. 
---
A blonde elf stood over a silent hill that revealed to her the entire entourage which was owned by Yui. She looked down and her eyes glared down at a particular part of the forest. There was a river there, and a female elf who had thrown her body before the oppressive neko for simple pleasure. She spat on the ground and shook her head. "Despicable." She said to herself. From this very shadow, the elf turned her head and slowly walked down the hill. In her hand was a rather sharp sword, and in the other, was a simple book. 
[Pic coming soon]
((ooc: Sorry, I've been getting real busy lately. :( ))
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:16 pm

ooc: its all good

ic: A cruel smile quickly spread over Yui's carmel lips. "Shhh my pet." she whispered as the tip of her tail plunged deep into Eda's pussy. Meanwhile, she used a single finger to work on loosening Eda's back door. She gently pushed her finger past the tight walls of Eda's anus. The Neko released a lustful moan as pleasure ran rampant down her tail. Her free hand gave Eda's ass a firm squeeze. She started pumping her tail faster and harder into Eda's pussy while her body kept the Elf pinned against the rock. 

"There we go. I'd say thats good enough!" Yui grinned, and slowly withdrew her soaked tail. She watched as the juices from Eda's pussy dripped freely through her fur covered appendage. "Mmm since when do you give me orders? Did you forget that you're the pet, that you belong to me?" Yui smirked and gave Eda's ass another hard slap.

Suddenly, Yui's ears twitched. Her head cocked back towards the forest and surrounding trees. Her sensitive hearing had picked up the sounds of footsteps. Yui tilted her nose up towards the sky, taking in a whiff of the air. Something was wrong. However, Yui found herself distracted by the sounds of Eda's cute pleading. Maybe she was imagining things. With a sigh, she turned her attention back over to her pet.

"Ok sweetie, here it comes." Yui purred seductively. She pressed the tip of her lubed up tail gently against Eda's asshole. Her claws lightly dragged down along Eda's hips as her body leaned forward to place hot kisses down along her spine. "Relax sweetie. Its not different from losing your virginity. I can promise it will hurt more if you freak out." Yui whispered softly. "Dont worry, I'll be gentle." she smiled right before pushing the tip of her tail into her pet's backdoor. Yui closed her eyes and shivered hard. "T-Tight!" she moaned out while feeding just a few more inches of her tail into her pet. She then stopped, allowing Eda time to adjust to having her second hole filled. "Relax sweetie." Yui purred again and brought her right hand up to rub Eda's pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next