Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Lilith grinned as she found the neko at her feet once more. She remained there, looking down upon her pet as she begged. It was simply amazing. "Very well, I'll grant you some of that pleasure." The black-haired elf seemed to retain her devious smile. This time, she grabbed a vial containing the exact same drug as the one she had injected Yui with. This time, the elf poured the cool liquid over her own naked breasts. Her nipples instantly got hard. She set the vial aside and laid down on the ground. Both her hands went to cover her womanhood to deny the neko any access. "You may be tied up, but you can stand right? Crawl over and get on top of me... and if you do a good job pleasuring my breasts, I might let you... penetrate me " The elf's long, silky hair spread across the ground. "Come, and cum for your mistress." She purred. 

---

Eda rubbed her temple with her two fingers, hoping that some sort of answer would come from this. Finally, the citrus-haired girl came up with the perfect solution. She began to write. 

Once upon a time, an elf named Eda would meet the captor of Yui.

For once, the words remained etched in her pages, and did not fade away. The busty elf smiled and dismounted from the wagon as soon as she could, calling out to wherever Laura and Reyenna were at this point of the night. "Laura, Reyenna! I think I've found a lead!" 

---

Reyenna didn't like to get pulled away with Laura. Then the blonde elf looked helplessly up at her. "I-I never said such a vulgar thing!" She tried to defend herself. "I had gone out into the forest and was drugged. What were you doing at that moment? Ah, yes, you were hurt!" The little girl barked. "You and that other elf can go save Yui. I'm not getting involved with a ruthless rogue. To you she may have been someone special, but to me she's a villain." Reyenna's eyes remained focused on Laura. She didn't struggle, but she figured that Laura would eventually let go of her. "Why don't you tell me? Why don't you tell me why in the fuck's sake would I save a villain who almost sold me as a slave to Klavier?" 

"And, maybe that's just how I talk. Don't you get it, human?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:01 am

Yui gazed up at her mistress with lust filled eyes. Her dark fury ears twitched with anticipation. Her body was still shaking. If she didn't get pleasure soon, her mind was going to literally explode. Yui released a long, desperate mew as she watched her mistress poured some kind of liquid over her own body. By the time Lilith had given her instructions, Yui's sense of hearing had faded. Her vision blurred to the point that she could only see shades of purple and green. She began to pant desperately. The neko slowly turned herself over. Her nose told her that something erotic was close by. "Need...pleasure..." she moaned as her bubble like ass waved in the air. Crawling was difficult, especially since her ankles were still tied up. Still, Yui crawled over with every bit of strength she had left.

"Mistress..." Yui shuddered once she had finally reached Lilith. She placed herself ontop of the elf, allowing their bodies to press into each other perfectly. Suddenly, Yui's ears pinned back against her head. The neko released a loud, nearly ear piercing cry of pleasure as she came. Just the feeling of her chocolate skin rubbing against Lilith's was enough to send her over the edge. "Not enough.." Yui panted against Lilith's neck, her body still trembling. Gently, she stuck her pink tongue out and slowly rolled it down the right side of Lilith's neck. Her hot tongue left a long trail of saliva running down the elf's neck, over his collar bone, and down over her breasts. Yui's tongue teased her mistress's nipples. She got them both as wet as she could before placing soft kisses against the buds. Suddenly, Yui's warm lips closed tightly over one of Lilith's nipples. The nekp started sucking hungrily on the bud. Her hot tongue rolled small quick circles around it. Meanwhile, her tail slowly slid up along Lilith's body, feeling every single curve. The tip of her black appendage ran freely between her mistress's legs. It tried trusting straight into Lilith's pussy, but was blocked by her hands. Yui moaned in protest. Her body was so hot that she could barely process what was happening to her, or what she was doing. She couldn't tell that it was Lilith's hands that were blocking her access to the loveliness between Lilith's legs..

--

Laura stared down at Reyenna in complete shock. She had no idea where all this 'attitude' was suddenly coming from. With a deep sigh, the human closed her eyes, tho still kept her body firmly pressed against the blonde elf's. "Ok.." she whispered, her eyes slowly opening. "I get it. I do. I know that you hate Yui..and I understand why." Laura whispered softly while gently cupping Reyenna's cheeks with her hands. Her fingers tips softly ran down the smooth flesh of Reyenna's cheeks. "But you need to understand my position too. Please Angel. Just help me with this one thing and I promise after we're done you'll never have to see Yui again. You and I go somewhere, anywhere..just to the two of us. Heh, maybe we can explore some elven ruins together." Laura smiled. Her brown eyes sparkled as she gazed into her love's. As much as she cared for Yui...Laura knew that she wanted to spend her time with Reyenna. "Please?" she pouted and pressed her soft lips against Reyenna's. The kiss was sweet and tender. The last thing Laura wanted was to be excused of being a lust-craved human...even if the accusation was true. "I'm begging you. Just help me with this last thing. Please Angel? I..I need you."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:09 am

It was just for a moment again that Lilith felt this unquenchable desire to release Yui from her shackles. Lilith allowed the neko to rest her warm body against hers. Lilith watched, almost in helplessness as Yui began to savage her body even more. Who was the mistress at this point? Once her partner began to lick at her neck, the black-haired elf began to get really wet. She let out a moan or two. "T-that's my sensitive spot..." Lilith complained as her body twitched in pleasure. She arched her back to give Yui more access to her breasts. 

Meanwhile, Lilith kept one hand protecting her womanhood, and the other lightly grabbed onto Yui's tail, gently stroking it. She gave the tail a slight squeeze, before guiding her hand along the appendage, right until Lilith traced the tail back to where it was attached onto Yui's ass. From there, she gave a light tug. When she figured that she had enough, Lilith's hand that was 'massaging' the tail went for Yui's shackles, and began to undo them...

---

Reyenna hated how weak-minded she was. As soon as Laura placed a kiss on her lips, the blonde elf's heart fluttered. Her own soft lips pressed against the human's interlocking in what seemed like a passionate kiss. She pursed her lips up grudgingly, knowing that she had been defeated. "D-do whatever you want!" She said, pushing Laura away. The blonde elf hid a crimson red blush on her cheeks as she prepared for their trip. "K-Klavier, you said? I overheard you and Eda talking about going there. Let's j-just get this over with." She demanded, taking a seat on the bench of the wagon. 

"E-Eda, are you ready?" Reyenna asked, trying to change the subject.
"I-I think so." The plump elf replied. "I'll wait in back. Laura can sit up with you."
Reyenna looked at Laura with her hand shyly covering her cheeks. "So, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:55 am

Yui's sexy golden eyes shifted up towards her mistress. She kept her gaze locked onto Lilith's features. The neko wanted to be sure that she was following Lilith's instructions. As far as Yui's clouded mind could tell, she was doing just that. Yui had just switched to Lilith's other breast as her mistress began to stroke her tail. Her eyes shot wide open! Her muffled moans suddenly became louder. Lilith's touch was like magic! Yui's hot tongue swirling faster and faster around her mistress's hard bud. Suddenly, Yui released a hard gasp. Her body arched down into Lilith's as she came hard from her mistress's touch. One squeeze of her tail was all it took. Yui's furry black ears pinned back as he head came to rest on Lilith's comfy pillows. She had barely recovered when the dark haired elf tugged her tail again, forcing Yui to cum again. "My gods..yes!!" the neko screamed against Lilith's breasts.

Yui's eyes closed tightly. Her body felt numb from all the pleasure. Suddenly, she heard the *click* of her restraints being removed. Her ankles were still tied, but at least her hands were free. Slowly, Yui sat up some while rubbing her wrists. Now was the perfect chance. She wouldn't screw up like she had before. One bite, one perfect bite to the throat was all she needed. As she gazed down at Lilith, Yui pupils turned into sharp cat like slits. This was her chance! Unfortunately, the neko was still heavily drugged. With a sexy grin, Yui dragged the tips of her finger tips over Lilith's breasts. She took her time touching the elf, allowing her fingers to explore every inch of her body. A dark, sexual purr left the neko's lips as she leaned forward and claimed Lilith's lips for her own. Her hot tongue pushed past the elf's lips. At the same time, Yui seized hold of Lilith's wrists and pinned them against the ground next to her head. The neko's strength was astonishing! Even after being drugged she still possessed the ability to dominate the dark haired elf. Once Yui had a her fill, she pulled back from Lilith's lips leaving a long trail of saliva behind connecting them. The neko released a long purr and leaned forward once more. Her curved fangs came into view as she went for the same sensitive spot on Lilith's neck. Rather than tearing into her flesh, her fangs bit down into the spot. The bite wasn't hard enough to cause too much pain, that much 
Yui made sure. "I'm waiting..." she purred softly, while rolling her tongue over the bite she had just left behind. "You're the mistress right? Give me an order." Yui purred. "Or..shall we trade positions..mistress?"

--

Laura's eyes brightened! The human tackled Reyenna, nearing knocking her over in the process. "Oh Angel I love you!!!" Laura explained. She smiled as she showered Reyenna's face with soft kisses. Laura had the biggest of smiles on her face. Once they had rejoined Eda, Laura took her place up front. Her eyes shot over towards Reyenna, who seemed to having a hard time hiding her crimson cheeks. Laura couldn't help but to laugh. "You're so cute!" she chimed, and right in front of Eda. "Anyway, the plan is simple." Laura smiled, though took a more serious tone as she addressed the wood elf. "I'll cut up the cloth that covers the wagon and wrap you two in it. When we get to the gate, I'll claim you two were injured in the attack and that there are still elves in the woods. All you guys have to do is act injured. A little bit of blood wont hurt either..." Laura mumbled.

"Oh, you said something about finding a clue right?" Laura blinked. Her eyes shifted down towards Eda's book for a moment. She couldn't help but wonder if there was someone - somewhere who was purposely screwing with them.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Lilith saw the golden eyes the entire time. It was what she believed was a deceitful shine- something that was not as glorious as it appeared to be. Perhaps, that was what went wrong. The golden eyes that Lilith became interested in revealed not an obedient slave, but something more... something... sinister. But it was too late. The black-haired elf was already addicted. She laid there, her body stretched out as she allowed the neko complete access of her body. Her partner would be able to feel all of her curves. "Touch my hips" Lilith said in a soft voice, priding herself in those particular curves. 

Yet when the neko kissed her, Lilith felt an overpowering presence as her tongue tried to fight back for domination. However, the neko's hot tongue lashed against hers and she soon found herself helpless as Yui's tongue was allowed access to every part of the elf's mouth. As the two exchanged warm saliva, Lilith felt her hands slam against the ground. Yui was in control now.  Then, she could feel something impaled into her neck. Instinctively, the elf leaned her head in that direction, hoping to close out the uncomfortable feeling. "Aaaahhh..." The elf moaned as her struggles slowly reduced to nothing the longer the fangs bore into her. 

Was this it? To die in her own accomplishments, bathed in a mixture of pain and pleasure, before she could finish her lifetime sentence? The elf looked up at Yui with her helpless crimson eyes, as if they were going to ask the neko, what will you do now?

But no words came from Lilith's lips. She only looked up at Yui, awaiting her punishment. 

---

Reyenna stood firm as Laura came over to hug her. She tried to look away and act like nothing special in particular happened. In truth, the blonde elf still had doubts about freeing Yui. She had told the human that Yui was the same individual who had almost enslaved an entire race of elvern people to slavery. And most likely- as sex slaves. That had hurt Reyenna and her pride as an elf, but she would keep quiet. Surely, she didn't know what she was going to do when they would encounter Yui, but she was sure the answer would come in due time. Until then, the petite elf made sure that no one, not even Laura, could sense this inner conflict.

"To soil elvern skin?!" Reyenna said, clearly surprised when Laura suggested to add a little bit of blood. "I'd rather not!" She said, reaching behind her to pull out her own book. She grabbed a feathered pen and used it to point at Laura. "You're quite lucky, you know. To be traveling with two elves, who both have god-spirit powers. Be grateful!" She explained, hoping to detract attention away from her blush, which was actually quickly fading away. "I'll prepare the cloaks." Reyenna finally said, and headed back to the wagon.

Eda wearily watched the road ahead. "I'm not too sure, but I think that whoever captured Yui also has a god-spirit power. Perhaps, she has the ability to rewind time. In essence, she's made it impossible for any of us to physically meet up with Yui because her book makes it so it will rewind time the moment we do."

Reyenna spoke from the back of the wagon. "So while you, Eda, control the future, this other person basically controls the present and past?" 
"Yes, basically." 
"Hmm..." Reyenna placed a finger on her lips. "Having this many god-spirits meet together in one location. This can't be a good omen."
"Nor is it that we'll all probably meet up in the Elvern Capital." 
"We'll think about it when the time comes. Until then, your cloak is ready, Eda." 

And thus, the two elves placed on their cloaks and hid their ears as the group approached the glorious city of Klavier, known for its love of music... and elves. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:24 pm

"Why so silent?" Yui grinned while her hands tightened around Lilith's writs. "Well, I'll take your silence as permission to do as I please." Yui smirked. Suddenly, the neko turned her elven mistress over and forced her down onto her stomach. "You wanted a horny neko right? Well..now you have one." Yui purred against one of Lilith's ears. Her hot tongue slowly licked along the underside of Lilith's pointy ears. Meanwhile, Yui brought her claws slowly down her mistress's back, over her plump ass, and then over her hips. "I'm going to violate you.." Yui whispered, her lips still pressed against Lilith's right ear. "Raise your ass." Yui ordered, her voice consumed by the internal heat that was raging through her body. When Lilith didn't move fast enough, Yui cracked her tail hard over the elf's butt. "I'm going to completely ruin your pussy. You'll be my little fuck doll until I'm satisfied...or until this drug runs through me...which ever comes first." Yui breathed. Her hands seized hold of Lilith's breasts. The neko moaned seductively against Lilith's ear while her hands groped her elf's breasts and twisted her nipples.

Once Lilith's lovely ass was finally in position, Yui angled her tail down between the elf's legs. She lined the tip of her tail up with Lilith's pussy, but paused for a moment. "You'll regret drugging me." Yui grinned and plunged her black tail deep inside her pet's tight pussy. At the same time, Yui sunk her fangs deep into Lilith's right shoulder. Pleasure and pain was the name of her game. Her tail buried itself so deep that the tip pressed right up against Lilith's womb. Yui held her tail there for a moment. Her hands continued to roughly fondle her pets breasts. The neko released a muffled grunt of pleasure. When she finally withdrew her fangs, she pulled back some and placed a firm hand around Lilith's neck. "For a mistress, you're pretty tight. Its almost like you've never truly been fucked before." Yui teased. Suddenly, the neko withdrew a few inches of her tail from Lilith's moist walls. "Ah..fuck yes.." Yui moaned and quickly impaled her pet once more. Her tail vibrated against the depths of Lilith's inner walls. Yui's tail started thrusting faster and faster, giving her pet little time to keep up. She made sure that every single thrust of her tail penetrated her pet as deep as possible

--

"Angel...I swear. You can be such a baby sometimes." Laura frowned. "Yes yes I know...its my honor to know you and such..." she added while rolling her eyes. Once the elves were dressed, Laura looked them both over. She needed to make sure that their hoods hid their pointy ears. "Ok, both of you need to lay down in the back. Act like you've been injured too." Laura suggested. It needed to look real or they'd be denied access to the city. To make sure they all looked the part, Laura undid her pony tail and roughed up her hair. She than pulled out a knife and gave herself several cuts along her arms and two on her face. "Shit...I forgot how sharp this was..." she mumbled as small streams of blood poured down her face. "Angel." she called from the front of the wagon. Once she had Reyenna's attention, Laura smeared some of her blood along the edges of the elf's hood. "Ok that should do. Here we go girls.." Laura whispered. With any luck, they'd be able to pass without too much suspicion.

The trip to the gate only took around five minutes. Once there, the first thing Laura noticed were several heavily armed guards. "Well at least the gate's still open..." she thought to himself. Ahead of their wagon were a few others. From the looks of it, the city's farmers were seeking safety inside the walls. "Hold there!!" barked one of the guards. Laura nodded and pulled back on the reins to stop the horse. "Elves..." Laura coughed and clutched her left arm. Her blood had already soaked through her shirt. "They're in the forest..attacking..south of here..." she mumbled. The guard eyed Laura's injuries. They were certainly fresh. His eyes then shifted to her wagon. "Whats in the back?" he asked. "My friends. We had just set up camp when the attack came..." Laura explained. Suddenly, another guard appeared out of nowhere. The giant of a man walked around towards the back of the wagon and raised the tattered covering.

Laura's eyes stayed focused on the guard in front of her. "Do you have ID?" the guard asked. Laura nodded and handed over her tattered papers. "Ah, you're that fancy Tomb Raider. Didn't you arrive in Klavier not that long ago??" The guard blinked. It was only then that Laura realized the guard she was speaking to was the same one who had stamped her papers earlier. "Oh shit..." she thought to herself. "Uh yes.." Laura replied softly. "I would've stayed in the city had I known that everything would go to hell. I dont plan on leaving the city until everything is safe." she tried to explain. She only hoped that Eda and Reyenna were selling their injuries.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Lilith resisted as her position was changed. She tried fighting back, but to no avail. Somehow, her heart was racing from this situation. She wasn't sure if it was fear, or if it was awaited anticipation. Maybe it was a little bit of both. The elf desperately shook her head as the chocolate woman tried to lick her ear. "Ahhh..." She let out a small moan. "M-My servants, come down quick-!" She pleaded, but was soon interrupted when she heard that the neko was going to violate her. She was scared about Yui's treats, and tried her best to raise her ass. After she had done so, Lilith lightly shook her ass and rubbed it gently against Yui's hips. "P-please, I'll do anything! D-don't violate me... I don't want to be a fuck doll!" Once more, Lilith protested. Moans filled the room again as the neko began to play with the elf's breasts. 

Then, it seemed like time slowed down. Lilith could recall every single second as the tail inched closer to her. She could feel the tail pressing against her lower lips, separating them before entering inside the elf. Immediately, Yui's tail was met with resistance. Lilith's pussy clamped down on the tail, pulsing rapidly as if trying to force the tail out. She let out a scream as the tail dove deep inside of her, farther than she could ever imagine was possible. When the tail kissed the entrance to her womb, Lilith remained in her same position in shock. Her crimson eyes stared at the wall. "...Aaahh..." Then, the tail began moving inside the elf. Lilith screamed with each thrust inside of her, but no help would come. Within a few minutes, her wet pussy lubricated the tail, allowing it to slide easier whenever it was inside Lilith's pussy. "S-stop kissing my womb...! " She begged, with a trail of drool appearing at the side of her lips. Finally, Lilith came. Hard. "Aaahhh!" She cried, as she coated the tail in a thick layer of her love juices.

"M-Mistress..."
---

Reyenna honestly was angered by Laura's remarks, but held her tongue for the better. She was and elf, and Laura a human! How dare she characterize the elf in such a manner. The two girls in back prepared themselves as the wagon approached Klavier. Reyenna laid against one side of the wagon, and Eda the other. They had their cloaks on to hide their ears and their head, allowing outsiders to only see that they were beautiful women. The two made sure to keep their head down during the entire trip, as if they weren't too interested in the world around them, but instead to tend their own 'wounds'. Reyenna held her arm to appear to hide a blood mark. She wanted to make it seem like she was trying to suppress some bleeding from her arm. On the other hand, Eda hugged herself tightly to appear traumatized by the earlier events. 

It was only until the group found themselves in a pinch that Eda finally spoke up. She looked up at the guards, appearing very weary and sluggish. Her emerald eyes bore into the souls of the soldiers. "P-please, protect us!" She said. "W-we don't have much time left! O-our husbands were left behind to stall the elves! If you see either of them, please, you're soldiers, please save th-" Eda's voice became increasingly chaotic as she talked, but was interupted once the apparently-ill Reyenna reached a weak hand over and rested it on Eda's shoulder. "Vanessa. These guards have enough to deal with. They'll save our men if they have the chance." Reyenna declared, but she didn't look up at anyone. Instead, the blonde elf kept her head low. 

Eda looked over to one of the guards. Her lips curled, and it looked like she was about to cry. 

Hopefully... the guards wouldn't think of Eda's emerald eyes and citrus hair as strange. It was a combination that was rare even among elves, but one thing was for sure: anyone with that combination was an elf. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:41 am

Yui released a disappointed sigh. She expected her new toy to last longer than what she had. With a dark growl, Yui slowly slid her tail out from the tight confines of Lilith's pussy. "Who gave you permission to cum?" Yui growled. Suddenly, Yui tossed Lilith's body onto her back. It was almost as if the elf was nothing more than a doll. "I should punish you." Yui purred as her lips came within inches of Lilith's. The neko flashed her dagger like fangs. She had already proven how much damage they could do. "I'll give you a chance to make it up to me tho." Yui stated, her golden hues still hazed over with lust.

She smiled while giving her new pet a warm lick across her lips. Yui than slowly rose up to her feet. The gaze from her golden eyes intensified. They screamed, 'dont you dare move.' Yui positioned herself so her legs trapped Lilith's head. She than lowered her hips till her soaked pussy was within reach of the elf's lips. "Eat me." Yui ordered, her ears twitching with anticipation. "You've got five minutes to make me cum twice. If you succeed, I wont punish you. Instead, I'll reward you...my lovely fuck toy." Yui grinned. Meanwhile, Yui's tail curled tightly around one of Lilith's breasts. Her flexible appendage seemed to have a thing for the elf's breasts. It squeezed her breasts tightly while the tip rubbed against her hardened nipple. "Hurry my pet. You're mistress is impatient!" Yui moaned. She brought one of her hands up to her breasts and started groping her self. Her body was so hot, her mind clouded. She wondered how long it would take for her to cool down..

--

Laura gazed back into the wagon. She couldn't show it, but Reyenna's acting really impressed her. "Let them through already!" called the head guards. The other two nodded and signaled Laura to move forward. Laura nodded. It didn't take long to get her wagon through the gate. However, Laura didn't say a word. They weren't in the clear just yet. There were several check points they needed to clear first.

About 20 minutes later, Laura released a deep sigh of relief. She looked back into the wagon and shot the elves a big smile. "Good job girls." she smirked. "We're in the market place now. My place is only a few minutes from here. Once we get to my place, we'll rest up and then set out first thing in the morning." Laura stated and turned back around. "Shit.." she mumbled to herself. It was only now that Laura remembered that she had yet to tell Reyenna the full details of her plan. They needed a pegasus. However, in order to get one... "God damn..." Laura thought to herself. She just knew that the conversation wasn't going to go well with Reyenna.

When they reached Laura's home, the human pulled back on the horse's reins. Laura's home was fairly small. It looked like a small cabin one would have in the woods. "Ok girls we're here." Laura called. Unlike Yui's home, Laura's was located within the Middle Class district. The zoning wasn't great, but at least the streets were clean. Laura jumped down from the wagon. She hadn't been home in a while and couldn't remember if her place was clean or not. "Be sure to keep your cloaks on until we get inside." Laura instructed. The human took a quick look around to make sure that they hadn't been followed. Once she was sure that they were safe, she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. As soon as she opened the front door, Laura was greeted by a thick cloud of dust. "Oh..fuck.." she coughed while placing her hand over her mouth. "I'll open some windows." she coughed again. Inside, Laura's home had three rooms plus a small stone kitchen. Laura didn't have much furniture. In the middle of the living room stood a small couch perhaps large enough for one person. Most of the table and counters inside the kitchen were covered in old dusty papers and books from past expeditions.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Lilith wheezed. She was tired, and wanted to sleep at that very moment. Her crimson eyes remained half open but she could only see the dark figure getting... closer to the elf. Was that even possible? She opened her eyes and saw Yui straddling her. She was greeted by the alluring scent of Yui's pussy. Her heartbeat fastened, and she was unsure if the tail groping her breast could feel it. She wrapped her fingers gently around the neko's thighs, giving it a slight squeeze as she leaned forward... Her luscious lips parted, and her wet tongue lightly coated the surrounding areas. Lilith made sure to tease Yui, licking her inner thighs occasionally as well before her tongue gently pressed up against Yui's pussy. She licked the outsides before traveling inward, swirling her tongue. "Is this good, mistress?" She asked with a long lick. 

Finally, the black-haired elf stuck her tongue inside the neko, exploring Yui's womanhood. Her tongue coated her partner's inside walls, waiting to find a reaction from the cat. Her tongue steadily drew deeper in, taking in the chocolate woman's goodness.

---

The two elves looked at each other as soon as the group arrived at the home. "...Keep the hood on." Reyenna whispered. The citrus-haired woman nodded. The two entered into the home with their cloaks still on. Neither of them were going to take a risk in a city known for its lust of elves. Eda seemed to have no reaction to the home, but Reyenna placed her hands on her hips. She pursed her lips and finally spoke as Laura was opening the windows. "No... keep them closed." She said in a commanding voice. No one could hear anything said here. That meant keeping the windows closed to avoid easedroppers. 

The blonde elf walked over to the couch and placed a finger on it, swiping it as if she wanted to inspect the dust. "Typical humans." She said under her breath, though when she spoke this time, it seemed to be more of a joke than a serious remark. Reyenna walked over to the sink and grabbed a few towels and soap. She began to clean the place up. Eda joined as well. While the elves went to clean the house, they began to speak to pass the time.

"You know, Laura, you really should keep this place clean. How are you supposed to attract a husband?" Reyenna asked as she scrubbed the floor.
"Laura's an explorer, remember? She doesn't spend much time here." Eda explained while she wiped the tables clean.
"I-I know, but still!" Reyenna thought for a few seconds. "By the way, how did Klavier gain its love of elves? I mean, elves exist everywhere in nature, secluded from human contact. Why does Klavier have such a desire for elves?"
"And an even broader question would be, why are humans so obsessed with elves?" Eda chimed in.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:48 am

Yui's eyes shined with pure delight! She thought for sure that Lilith would resist and that she'd have to punish the elf. However, her new pet had obeyed and was performing splendidly. "A-Ah! Fuck yes...!" Yui moaned into the dark room. Her hands groped her own breasts and teased her nipples. She moved her slowly back and forth, letting her pussy grind against Lilith's tongue and lips. "Thats good...so good..." Yui moaned. With every lick, Yui's pussy coated Lilith's tongue with her savory juices. The neko's ears pinned back against her head as salvia began to flow down from the right side of her mouth. The pleasure was just too good! "I'm surprised..I thought for sure that you wouldn't know how to use that tongue of yours." Yui purred. As Lilith's tongue probed deeper, Yui released a long moan of pure ecstasy. "F-Fuck!" she screamed out. Her body tensed as she came, hard. Yui was left practically breathless. She could finally feel the drug beginning to wear out again. She had lost track of how many orgasms she had that night. Now would've been the perfect time to rest...

"Mmmm who's my good girl?" Yui purred seductively. Carefully, she moved her thighs from beside Lilith's head. Her curvy chocolate body slowly slid down Lilith. Now was the perfect time to rest...however, Lilith had imprisoned Yui. She had humiliated her and treated her like some sort of slave. "You did well." Yui smiled and claimed Lilith's lips in a long-tongue filled kiss. "I think I'll reward you now. Open your legs and use your fingers to spread your pussy for me." Yui ordered with a wide grin. It was time for her to teach her elven abductor who the boss was. "You see...I was planning on ruining your pretty little asshole as well. But...seeing how well you pleased me, I think I'll just ruin your pussy only." Yui stated with a flirtatious wink. "I'm rewarding you. What do you say when someone rewards you?" Yui asked, her voice taking on a less flirty and more dominating tone while she waited for Lilith to comply.

--

Laura nodded and kept the windows closed. She decided to work on putting up all the scattered books and papers. That took a good two hours. By the time Laura was done droplets of sweat were running done along her neck and between the valley of her breasts. She had taken off her shirt to cool off some. "You girls want some water?" Laura asked and tossed each one an icecold bottle. While she drank, her eyes settled on the shapely sight of Reyenna's petite ass. God, there was just something about watching the elf on her knees that made Laura heat up all over. Reyenna's comment about attracting husband pulled the human back to reality. "A husband?" She blinked and laughed softly. "I've never been into guys. Unlike Yui, I'm into girls only. You should know that, Angel." Laura grinned from ear to ear.

Her smile faded however after hearing the girl's questions. They were good ones, but Laura wasn't sure how to answer them. The took in a deep breath while she leaned against her newly cleaned kitchen table. "Klavier wasn't always so elf crazy. I'd say it all started maybe...three kings ago." Laura blinked. "The great grandfather of the current king was the one who started it. I dont know the details, but he managed to conquer one of the weaker race of elves. I think from that point on..he started wanting more and more. Fast forward to today, elves are the most expensive thing..er..well...you know...that you can buy." Laura tried to explain. "As for why humans are obsessed..." she blinked and paused for a moment to scratch her head. "I suppose...its because you're so different. Its fascinating to think that a race besides our own exists. Its also human nature to dominate over all life." Laura added and placed her water bottle down onto the table. "Some historians would argue that its an elf's nature to submit too. Which, would make your kind the perfect slaves. I could care less tho. I'm more interested in tomb raiding." she smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:53 am

Lilith wasn't too sure how long she had licked Yui, but all she knew was that her mind became increasingly blank with each lick, until her own pussy was soaking wet. She had accepted each and every orgasm Yui had, taking in the neko's goodness. W-why was Lilith like this? As soon as her partner dismounted off of her, the crimson eyed elf looked halfheartedly up at the ceiling. Her legs were already spread wide open for the neko when she had been eating her out. The elf looked like she was about to cry, shocked by this turn of events. She slowly reached down with her left hand and used her fingers to open her pussy lips. "P-please, mistress... kiss my pussy lips with that tail of yours." She said. 

Lilith simply couldn't say it. She couldn't say 'thank you', because this had gone against everything she had ever done. The elf had spent much of her life dominating the other girls in her mansion, and now here she was, in completely unfamiliar territory. Was it... nice to simply lay there and bask in this pleasure? Who knew.

The black-haired elf lightly stuck out her tongue and looked at Yui lustfully. "Stir up my pussy "

---

As soon as Reyenna grabbed the water bottle, she opened it and drank it down. She was thirsty. As she drank in barbaric gulps, a few water droplets trailed down her chin and onto her petite body. "Ahhh~" Reyenna sighed as soon as she was satisfied, then blushed at her peculiar attitude. "W-what?" She looked at Laura accusingly, trying to hide her embarrassment. Eda on the other hand set her water bottle to the side and continued cleaning for a while before taking a quick drink or two. 

"It's cute... isn't it, to see such a prideful race be so submissive once captured?" Eda said in a rather monotone voice as she wiped the sides of the widow off with a towel. Reyenna seemed to be uninterested in what the citrus-haired elf was saying and instead changed the topic. "If you're interested in tomb raiding, you should look towards the ancient Naga civilization. They prospered in a small chain of islands across the ocean and they've got some bizarre artifacts. Best part is, the artifacts can't be damaged by water." Reyenna explained in a matter-of-fact tone. 

"Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, but, why were you around this area when we first met you?" Eda asked. 

The house was almost clean at this point, and the sun was slowly setting.

---

Overwatching the great Elvern city was a large, glorious hall. The door was bolted shut and shielded by magic. Each of the seven council members sitting inside seemed to be bickering about something. "Two god-spirit owners within our grasp, and Lilith Evergreen failed to capture them?" This member seemed angered. "She even was supplied with some of our best archers!" Another argued. "Ah, but her only objective was to capture that ruckus-maker, and she did." Another voice chimed in on the conversation. "Well, we are certainly not at fault."

A blonde-haired elf embraced a shield as she listened to the six other council members argue. "Silence!" She roared. The room went quiet. "Ah, so now the council member with no backbone wishes to speak!" A male elf continued to speak. "I know you want to save those two god-spirit owners. They would be a powerful asset to elf-kind. But look at yourself. You, too, have the power of a god-spirit yet you've done little in this council." 

The blonde-haired elf sighed and looked down at the table, and held her shield even closer to her chest. Her fingers tightened around the shield. She wanted to say something, she truly did. The other council members continued to speak, and now the blonde-haired elf was one voice among many. Her message was diluted by the noise of debate. She looked upwards at the glass dome to observe the setting sun. 

"Sister... where are you?"

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 B5gphy
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:05 am

"Tsk tsk tsk..." Yui sighed and slowly shook her head from side to side. "I gave you an order." she stated, her voice growing darker as she seized hold of Lilith's chin. "Now I'll have to punish you. Ah, but dont worry." Yui smiled as she leaned down and slowly slid her warm tongue along Lilith's lips, catching a little taste of her own delicious juices in the process. "I still intend to wreck your pussy. Oh yes. However, you still disobeyed me. As punishment, I'll be wrecking your cute little ass hole too." Yui stated with a drunken smile. The neko flicked her tail up so Lilith could see. "Can you imagine something this long ravaging your ass? You remember what I did to your pussy right?" Yui grinned from ear to ear. Slowly, she moved her sexy chocolate body so that it hovered just a few inches above Lilith's. "I'm guessing 'you' dont get fucked very much do you? Well my pet, after tonight.." she giggled while leaning down to gently nip one of Lilith's ears. "You wont be walking for a while. Maybe then...you'll learn to thank your mistress when she gives you something..." Yui whispered, her words dark but sweet at the same time.

"Now then." she smiled while seizing Lilith's arms. She placed the elf's arms firmly against the cool ground by her head. "Dont you move your hands. You're not allowed to touch me." the neko purred seductively. "This is also part of your punishment. Its a shame tho..I loved to be touched." she purred again and started grinding her body against her pet's. "It gets me sooooooo hot." Yui moaned. Her breasts mashed nicely against Lilith's while her lips continued to suckle on the elf's pointed ear. "Mmmm tell you what. I'm sort of in a bind. I really, really wanna destroy your pussy again. But, I also wanna punish you too. Which shall I do first hmm?" Yui purred softly. She'd make Lilith pay for capturing her. The elf would never be the same, she'd see to that.

--
Laura's eyes suddenly lit up! Within seconds she was down on the floor right in front of Reyenna. The human grasped hold of Reyenna's hands as her eyes sparkled. "I know!!!! I've been dying to go there ever since I first got into the business. But, not many captains are brave enough to sail into those waters. There's a legend that says that a great sea serpent...goddess...type thing guards the entrance to the ruins. I've never been able to find anyone brave enough...or foolish enough to take me." Laura pouted and released Reyenna's hands.

Her brown eyes shifted slightly. Eda was certainly asking allot of questions. Laura didn't mind though. If Eda was important to Yui...regardless of their 'relationship,' Laura would answer the elf's questions. "I had just returned from a three month trip. I needed cash so I accepted a job leading a bunch of suicidal dentists through the jungles of Natashu. It wasn't worth it." Laura spat. She crossed her arms over her sweaty bra and slowly shook her head from side to side. "Oh yes.." she blinked and turned her attention back to Reyenna. "There's only one shower. I'm going to take one so I can be fresh for tomorrow. Angel..would you like to join me? I'll scrub you thoroughly." Laura stated with a mischievous grin. "I'm kidding." the human chuckled softly, knowing that her offer would probably make the blonde elf's heart skip a beat. "Actually..we need to talk for a bit." Laura explained. She needed to get a few things off her chest. She just hoped that Reyenna would be understanding..
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:43 am

Lilith breathed heavily, and while the drug had caused Yui's unquenchable lust to take over, Lilith was a half-elf, half-succubus. She too, had been persuaded by her mistress' aggressiveness. Every single drop of sweat released rose-like pheromones, which would only serve to feed the neko's heat. The black-haired girl stared at the tail as it wagged back and forth. Her back arched as the neko bit her ear. Then, her arms were pinned against the floor. She let a moan escape her lips as the two lightly grinded against each other. The elf shot her mistress a dirty, anticipating smile.

"Mistress, you may ravage my other hole as much as you want, but I haven't quite shown you my... capability as a half-succubus." The elf rolled her body and lightly rubbed her pussy against Yui's thigh. "Have you ever heard of a succubus' seven levels of hell? What if I told you that I give you pleasure that you'll never want to take it out?" She whispered seductively. "Come master, ravage my pussy and get drunk on pleasure "

---

Reyenna was surprised and looked at Laura awkwardly as the human began to express her desire to explore the area. "U-um..." She pursed her lips and looked away to avoid eye contact with the peculiar human. She was glad to resume her usual duties until Laura mentioned taking a shower together. And did the blonde elf's heart skip a beat. However, the only sort of surprise that Laura would be able to see was when Reyenna raised her head with a monotone face in reply to such a suggestion. She hated to admit it, but she wanted to feel Laura's gentle touch, the gentle touch of a woman. Then, the human spoke of something else. "We need to talk?" She repeated. The blonde elf immediately felt on guard. She crossed her arms and looked at Laura. "And what is it that we need to... talk about?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Yui's drunken hues widened slightly. Her new toy was half succubus? Yui couldn't recall ever meeting one, but she knew of their reputation. The creatures were suppose to be demons who sucked the life energy out of males. Had Yui mind been clear, the neko would have at least entertained the thought of killing the half elf on the spot. "Dont tell me what to do." Yui growled and suddenly locked her lips with Lilith's in a long lusty kiss. "And dont you dare cum until I tell you." she added and at the same time, pushed her tail deep between her pet's tight inner walls. Yui's ears quickly pinned back. The neko released a long muffled moan against Lilith's lips. Her grip on Lilith's lips tightened as her tail flexed against her pet's inner walls. As her tongue fought to dominate her pet's, Yui's tail quickly began to drill into her pet's pussy. 

"Ah yes...fuck!" Yui moaned while pulling back from Lilith's lips. She could feel every inch of her body burning. She made sure that every single thrust of her tail hit the deepest regions of pet's hot insides. "Kiss my breasts!" Yui ordered as her soft mounds hovered a few inches above Lilith's face. "Kiss them, lick them, suck them..do it all!" the neko moaned out.

--

"Just come on." Laura frowned. With a small smile, the human grabbed Reyenna by her arm and dragged her off into the back. Once they were in Laura's room, she released Reyenna's arm. "I'd like to soak, but I think for right now a shower would be best." she explained. Suddenly, Laura started stripping right in front of Reyenna. The human discarded her bra, pants, and panties with no hesitation. Her bright brown eyes shimmered as she gave Reyenna a once over. "Are you coming..or am I going to have to strip you?" she grinned, half wishing that Reyenna would resist. "Come on Angel." Laura smiled. She walked into her bathroom and towards the tub. "I'll start the water." she called from the bathroom and bent over to find the perfect temperature. Her round toned ass wiggled from left to right as Laura began to hum a gentle tune. She seemed fairly relaxed on the outside. On the inside however, the human was dreading the upcoming conversation,
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Lilith knew that the neko was driven by pleasure, and wouldn't be able to think straight. And while it was true that as a half-breed she had a lot of pent of lust, she also had a sense of control. After all, she wouldn't have an advantage if her succubus-half fell to pleasure. No- it thrived on it. The crimson eyed girl smiled as she embraced the kiss, pressing her soft lips against her partner's. There was something different about this kiss though. It seemed too perfect. The pressure, the softness, the warmth... that had all come from the kiss seemed perfect to Yui's liking. She cutely tilted her head, aware that it was time for her to regain control of this situation. "Yes, master!" She replied joyfully.

The half-breed's eyes began to glow a deep red crimson. This pussy that Yui entered was different as well. When the tail slipped into the first part of her pussy, the inside walls seemed to twist in a clockwise direction, rubbing her inner bumps against the tail. "The first layer..."

It was obvious when the tail entered Lilith's 'second layer of hell'. While her inside walls twisted clockwise in the first portion, the second began to twist in the opposite direction. "Us succubus have so much control over our pussies, its like our pussies are living themselves" She whispered into her partner's ear.

The third layer had a distinct feeling. Her third layer felt like a hand grabbed the tail and stroked it. "The third layer " She licked her lips. Lilith leaned forward so she could lightly run circles around Yui's nipples with her tongue. The three layers together provided a variety of sensations, each lightly tugging the tail in one direction or the other. Then, Lilith clamped down on Yui's tail so she couldn't dive any further. Ironically, the tightening would probably pleasure Yui as well. "Cum, my kitten." She said in a dominating voice. Immediately, Yui would experience a continuous climax that wouldn't stop. Lilith used this opportunity and wrapped her arms around the neko. "I control a god-spirit. And I just so happen to control the past. So... right now, I'm forcing you to relive the past. You'll literally climax until you pass out. It's a shame you won't be able to try out all seven layers, you brute "

---

"H-hey!" Reyenna attempted to protest as she was dragged away. "E-Eda, come with me!" She tried to call her elf friend over. Instead, the citrus haired girl shrugged her shoulders. As soon as the two girls were gone, Eda ran her fingers through her bright hair and fixed her eyes on the empty water bottle. She didn't care about the water itself, but stared at it intently as if it had the answer to her questions. "...Yui." She said under her breath. The wood elf found her cloak and placed in on, making sure to completely cover her ears. She would leave and take a relaxing walk. With that, Eda clicked the door and left the house. She went off to explore Klavier and all of its riches.

The blonde elf curled her fingers over her eyes, but couldn't help but to look between the cracks of her fingers as Laura stripped. "S-Stop! W-what are you doing?!" She yelled, clearly frustrated by the human's indifference. "I-I'll change myself! I'd rather not have you touching me!" She said pridefully, more so in reference to her majestic elfish heritage than Laura actually touching her. With a sigh, Reyenna looked at the ground and began to strip.

She untied the knot that held her top together and allowed for it to fall to the ground. She then slipped out of her tight short-shorts, until her petite body was revealed to Laura. Reyenna nervously covered her womanhood with one hand and the other arm reached across her chest to cover her nipples. She pursed her lips and looked up at Laura. The first thing she noticed was Laura's beautiful ass. The elf couldn't help but to stare at its shape and appreciate it, before shaking her head to get her out of that mindset. W-what am I thinking?! She thought to herself. I-I don't like Laura... I don't...

Reyenna then realized that Laura needed to talk to her in private for a moment. "So, what do you want to talk about? Surely, it's not about asking me to take a shower with you." She said in a stern voice, trying desperately to hide her current embarrassment of seeing Laura naked, and leaving herself naked.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm

There was indeed something different about their kiss. Yui couldn't put her finger on it, but the difference was there. The kiss was absolutely perfect...almost too perfect. As Yui continued to plunge her tail between the hot walls of her elven partner, an unfamiliar heat started consuming her body. 

Yui's eyes shot wide open! Her hands gripped both of Lilith's breasts as she moaned into the darkness of the basement. The neko had never, ever felt anything like what Lilith was giving her before. She could feel her elf's pussy walls actually turning around her tail, causing the neko to shudder in pure delight. By the time she got to the second layer, Yui was a drooling mess. Her ears pinned back firmly against her head. Saliva rolled freely down to the side of her chin as her tail was squeezed just right. The pleasure was too much. Yui felt as if her very soul was being devoured. Perhaps it was. Perhaps her soul was the price for her pleasure. 

By the time Yui reached the third layer, her body was laying lifeless against Lilith's. She felt as if all of her energy was being sucked out of her body. She just barely had enough in her to keep up the pace of her thrusts. "Cant...go on..break...please..." Yui pleaded, her voice intoxicated from Lilith's methods of control. Then it came. Yui's body suddenly jolted upwards as Lilith's pussy clamped around her tail. The neko released a high pitched scream of pleasure and came, hard. Her golden hues rolled back as her body continued to cum, over, over, and over. After perhaps her fourth orgasm in a row, the neko's body fell forward. She laid with her head nestled between Lilith's breasts. Everything felt numb, but not in the good way. Yui slowly began to gasp for air. Breathing became harder by the second. "H-Help..." she breathed and rolled off of Lilith. She tried placing her hand to her throat, but didn't have the energy to do so. She could hardly move her eye lashes, yet alone her fingers and hands.
-----
Laura slowly turned around. Her brown eyes scanned Reyenna over as the elf attempted to hide her private regions. Laura couldn't help but to laugh a little, though she did her best to hide her amusement. "Angel..." Laura whispered as she turned around. The brunet slowly walked towards her elven love till she had her pressed up against the sink. Suddenly, Laura picked Reyenna up by her ass and placed her partner on the edge of the sink. "Kiss me." Laura whispered softly as her body came to rest between Reyenna's legs. "Please?" she added with a sexy pout of her lips. Meanwhile, her hands slowly started working their way up along Reyenna's body. Her fingertips ran small circles over Reyenna's skin as they moved up along her hips, sides, and up along her cheeks. "Angel..you know how much I care about you right? I'd never hurt you...intentionally." Laura whispered and shifted her brown eyes away from Reyenna for a short moment. "I...I made a mistake..."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:16 pm

((You don't really need a reply for Yui here if you don't want to. And I hope you enjoy a little bit more exposition!))

Lilith still had the ace in the hole, and smiled evilly as Yui rolled off of her. She reached down and touched her wet pussy, filled with her womanly juices and much of Yui's. She then brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked it. "I win in the end." She chuckled. The half-breed dressed herself and left the neko there, a slobby mess. Servants were ordered to clean up the mess and re-tie the neko. The crimson-eyed girl gave a sigh. "Only 171 years of imprisonment to make up left." She made her way upstairs and grabbed her bow and arrow on the way. "Sleep tight Yui." She said sarcastically.

Rather than meeting up in front of the Council members, Lilith slipped into an alleyway, where a cloaked woman was hiding. The cloaked woman... was none other than the blonde elf in the Elvern Council.

"So, Slyvie, why did you call me here?" Lilith crossed her arms. "Isn't a Council member like you... supposed to be less... I don't know-" Lilith twirled her wrist around in the air. "-less suspicious?" The blonde elf ignored the crimson eyed girl.
"Listen, if you can find my sister, I'll take away fifty years in your sentence."
"Ohhh~ I didn't know Council members were so corrupt!"
"I-I'm not corrupt!" Slyvie said, flustered. "The Council is a mess right now. They cannot act on their own without arguing. I need to do this." She clenched her fists.
"Right... but how do you expect do reduce the years of a criminal like me without the other Council members?"
"I-I'll slip it away as you do more tasks for us. They won't notice..."
"Okay, I got it. What does your sister look like?"
"T-that's the thing." Slyvie nervously scratched the back of her head. "I don't know what she looks like. My sister and I... were separated from each other at birth."

---

Reyenna didn't quite feel comfortable as Laura backed her up to the sink. "W-what do you think you're doing, human?!" She said, now trying to use her hands to push Laura away from her. But the blonde elf still found herself pinned against the sink. She watched as the human picked her up by her ass. "W-where do you think you're touching?!" She yelled, blushing more and more each second.  The young elf didn't give the human the kiss she wanted. Instead, the elf leaned back and allowed the human to explore her body. However, with each touch, the elf flinched. She was not used to this type of touching. Her toes curled up with each of Laura's touches. Then, Laura mentioned she was making a mistake. "W-what are you s-s-s-saying at a time like this?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:23 am

ooc: Cool. I do love back stories lol. We can come back to Yui in a few posts

Ic: Laura blinked twice. Her brown eyes stared up into Reyenna's in confusion. This wasn't the first time she had put 'the moves' on her elven friend. The way Reyenna responded...it made Laura wonder if she had forgotten how close they had become while bathing in the hot springs. "I suppose you're right. What am I saying at a time like this?" Laura whispered softly. "At a time like this...I suppose I should be acting instead of talking." she added while leaning in to place a soft kiss on the corner of Reyenna's lips. Her arms gently wrapped around Reyenna's waist. Laura slowly started working her warm lips across from Reyenna's and over towards the bottom of her left earlobe. The human than gently kissed her way up along the underside of her elf's ear.

"Are you ok?" Laura whispered, her voice filled with just a dash of seduction. Once she was done kissing her way up along the underside of Reyenna's ear, she moved back to the bottom. This time, she allowed her hot tongue to slowly roll its way over the path of warm kisses her lips had left behind. When she got to the tip of Reyenna's pointy ear, Laura closed her lips. Her grip around Reyenna's waist tightened as she began to suckle on the tip of the elf's ear. The tip of her tongue swirled over the tip as she lightly bobbed her head back and forth. Steam quickly filled the bathroom. Laura had almost forgotten that they were suppose to be showering. "Angel." Laura whispered. For a moment, she pulled back from Reyenna's ear. Her head hung slightly. "I...messed up. While you were knocked out...I was talking with Eda. I tried warning her to be careful with Yui. I told her that...I could tell that she didn't love her." Laura replied softly as her grip around Reyenna's waist loosened.

"You see..there are basically two types of people. Some are slaves or pets...and others are masters. Eda is a pet. She doesn't care who she has sex with...as long as her master can dominate her. She didn't believe me tho....so....to make my point....I put the moves the on her. I-I-I kinda...kissed her all over...fingered her...a-and licked her pussy a bit." Laura shuddered. She didn't dare look into Reyenna's eyes. "I..I made her cum...and with in no time..I had her eating out of the palm of my hand. She even got onto her knees, raised her ass up, and wiggled it...all because I ordered her to. I got carried away though. I.." Laura whispered as tears began to roll down her cheeks. If she lost Reyenna over this...Suddenly, Laura looked up into Reyenna's eyes. She needed the blonde elf to know that she was sinceer. "I'm sorry Angel! I'm so sorry! I know we're not together...not really...but I..I feel like I betrayed you. I-I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Eda was concerned. She kept her head low and nervously rubbed her shoulders. The brown cloak seemed to draw more attention to her than to detract her. "I-Is she an elf?" someone said. Or, "Why is that woman hiding herself?" While the air around the wood elf filled with these curious questions, no one dared to approach her. 

Yet, the citrus-haired girl wasn't worried about any of that. Rather, she was deep in thought. She remembered every detail of what Laura did to her, and wondered if it was true. Was she... a pet? An individual who enjoyed being pleasured? She felt a headache coming on as she pondered these thoughts. Eda would walk a little bit more and think about it.

---

Reyenna let out a small whimper as Laura continued to go down on her. Her arms weakly wrapped around her partner, and her fingers lightly clawed onto Laura's back. Her ear lightly twitched as the human planted kisses on them, as she was still sensitive to the touch. "I-I'm okay! T-this is nothing!" She said nervously. Then, the human went back to give her sweet, sweet kisses. Reyenna leaned in closer to give the human more access of her body. Then, it all stopped. The blonde elf looked up and opened her mouth to protest, but Laura started speaking first. 

She kept her eyes low and brought her hands together. The elf held her own hands together and idly played with her thumbs as Laura spoke. She thought long and hard about how she was supposed to react to all of this. Her emerald eyes stared at the floor. Finally, the elf looked up and removed her flowery hair ornaments. She tossed them to the side and looked Laura in the eyes as she apologized. In the middle of it, Reyenna raised her index finger and placed it over Laura's mouth to silence her. The elf let out a sigh. "We were never a thing. You had seduced me back at those hot springs, and I honestly still feel suspicious of you and your motives sometimes." She tilted her head and brought down her finger. "But, it's because we weren't, and still aren't, an item, that I don't care what you did with Eda. G-got it?" She said, pursing her lips. Truly, Reyenna was terrible with admitting her feelings. She felt as if she had not answered it appropriately. Her eyes softened as she looked at Laura in the eyes. The elf's right hand raised up and lightly touched Laura's cheek, caressing it gently. "And that's why, no matter what you did with Eda, I'll let you do so much more to me... so you'll forget about that pig-breasted elf." She whispered, and leaned in for their first, passionate kiss. There was no tongue, but rather simply the soft lips of two beautiful women pressing up against one another, with the curves of their lips locking perfectly. 

When Reyenna broke the kiss, she leaned back on the sink and spread her legs a bit open. With her right hand, she opened her pussy lips. Her face was flushed red, and she refused to look at Laura. "So please... finger me "
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:33 am

Laura paused as Reyenna placed a finger on her lips. The brunet stared silently up into the elf's eyes. She didn't care? Laura had difficulty believing the claim. She figured that Reyenna would at least push her away...maybe ban her from ever touching the elf again. Laura's eyes widened with shock. She had expected Reyenna to call her a lusty human or something...but she didn't. As Reyenna caressed Laura's cheek, the human closed her eyes and nuzzled her cheek into her hand. She couldn't believe that Reyenna had taken the new 'this' well. What Reyenna said next though made Laura's jaw drop. The human stared wide eyed up at the elf. 

She wanted her to forget about Eda? She wanted the same treatment..no..more than what Laura had done to Eda? Before Laura had a chance to reply, she found the soft sensation of Reyenna's lips pressing against her own. It took Laura a second or two to get over the shock that Reyenna was actually kissing her instead of the other way around. "Angel..." Laura whispered softly and closed her eyes. Her arms wrapped tightly around the elf's body as she returned her passionate kiss. But when Reyenna pulled back, Laura's eyes slowly fluttered open. The human was still at a loss for words. Her jaw dropped again after hearing Reyenna's request. Her brown eyes stared down at the elf's beautiful pussy. Was this a dream? Laura was almost 90% sure that it was so she pinched herself. "Nope..I'm awake..." she thought to herself and smiled softly. "Ok Angel." she whispered and leaned forward to press her soft lips against Reyenna's once more. "I'll finger till you cum all over the sink." she whispered against her partner's lips.

Laura's fingers gently began to stroke her partner's pussy. "Though I should confirm one thing." Laura smiled and started kissing her way softly down Reyenna's chin. "I have no evil intentions. I dont want to make you a pet, slave..or whatever." Laura confessed while working her way back up to Reyenna's lips. "I want you to be my lover." Laura smiled as her face turned a dark shade of pink. As soon as she confessed, the human pushed a single digit into Reyenna's pussy. She started gently thrusting between Reyenna's tight walls, using her finger to stir up the elf's womanhood. "You're tight..really tight." Laura whispered softly, her tongue gently tracing over Reyenna's lips.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Reyenna noticed how gentle Laura seemed with her during their passionate kiss. The elf lightly rubbed her legs against the human's hips until they broke their kiss. When they locked lips once more, the blonde elf slipped her tongue into her partner's mouth ever so slightly, and pressed her tongue against the tip of Laura's slowly, yet passionately rolling her tongue around her partner. She winced and closed one of her eyes as her pussy was lightly being rubbed. When the human spoke, the elf tried to put on the most confident face she could while her womanhood was being played with. "O-Of course! I'm an elf with dignity! I would never want to be something as low as a pet." She said, shyly moaning as the human continued to please her. 

"You'll have to work really hard if you want me to love you. I'm very picky." She teased with a smile. Then, the single finger went inside her moist folds. Her tight pussy pressed up against the finger, allowing Laura to feel the texture, form, and wetness of the elvern pussy. Even the single finger was enough for Reyenna. She let a muffled cry, as she didn't want Laura to hear her voice. "...Mhhmm...!" At the same time, Reyenna's left hand slipped south and found Laura's own womanhood. She lightly teased it, allowing her fingers to explore the outer lips. "A-am I doing it right?" She asked in a low voice, before slowly slipping two fingers into Laura. Her fingers were curious, as if they had a life of their own, and pressed up against every side of Laura's inner wall they could. "S-so this is a woman's..." She said shyly as she lightly stroked the sides of Laura's inside walls. 

---

The door finally opened, and a blinding light would overwhelm the trapped Yui temporarily. A shadowy figure appeared from the door, then the shadow turned into two. Yui would be unable to recognize either of the silhouettes. However, one figure's outline was clearly recognizable- it was Lilith. 

"Is this the prisoner, Lilith?" 
"Yeah, this is the one. Before we captured her we briefly caught sight of two elves and a human." 
"Then make her speak. I want to be reunited with my sister soon." The other figure said in a serious voice. Lilith rolled her eyes. 
"Great, an elf with a sister complex. How did they make you a Council member?" 
"I'd rather not be insulted by you. After all, I'm the reason why you haven't been sentenced to prison and beheaded."
"Oh, I am forever grateful, madam Sylvie!" Lilith said in a sarcastic voice. The figure shot Lilith a dirty look. 
"Just do your job..." 

The black-haired elf laughed and finally sat down on the cold ground so she could be closer to Yui. "You heard the lady. Where's her sister? Or I guess you could say... where's your sex toy at?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8