Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Axel looked back at Shilo. "I sure hope we have enough information." Suddenly, as if on cue, the forest around them began to darken and misty figures materialized. "Ghosts." He said in a low voice and drew his weapon. "I'll get the ones on the right. You get ones on the left. You think you can do that, Demon Lord's servant?" He asked, almost mockingly, though with a smile and he charged off against the ghosts. 

Ghosts sped towards Shilo, and some launched what it appeared to be blue flames at the girl. As they got closer, they seemed to become more transparent, as if they wanted to possess the girl's body.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:30 am

Shilo grinned as she felt important now that she was being included in some type of activity. She would not complain about this at all, she was much too enjoying herself. She followed him quickly wondering how they would even get down to the bottom for an answer, it was pretty much a cave. Dark, cold, long and tiring but eventually if you dig far enough you begin to see the gold under the dirt. "I do not remember anyone by those names there but I'm sure that we will figure it out sooner or later. " she muttered as she perked up hearing about this settlement of humans "Do you think that they could be part of this? or that maybe they do have some information as to what happened? how the hell do we even get a hold of them?" she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Axel raised his eyebrows and sighed. "Fine. Come with me." He waved his hand over as he began walking. "I was the Hero who took on the Demon Lord. I'm not too sure why no one remembers anything..." He walked towards the forest as it was clear they wouldn't find anything at the crumbles of the castle. "Tell me. Did you see any of my other companions there? Rose? Alfred?" He wondered if it was just him that was erased from everyone's memory. "I was hoping we could search the nearest human settlement. That town was said to possess ghosts immune to all magic." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Shilo blinked when the orb was pushed away but she did not blame him for not wanting to see it, she made it vanish and quietly followed him. The green dragon following her closely giving Axel a strange look. "but I don't want to leave. now im curious as to what really happened" she laughed softly at her own silly words as she appeared in front of him "Let me be the one to go on an adventure with you! we can figure this out, it should not be that hard" she muttered and she gave him a hopeful smile "Come on, the adventure will be grand! it's about time I do something in my life anyways" she said to him and wondered if he would actually say lets do it. It would be the greatest adventure she would have ever gone on.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:57 am

Axel quickly got ready to attack her once more, until the girl tried to reason to him. He lowered his weapon and gave a sigh, pushing the orb away. "I don't even want to see it." He walked in the opposite direction and stabbed his sword into the ground. "I'm not even sure how I can prove to you that I really was there. I don't even have the Demon Lord's horn to prove it." He kicked a few rocks around and looked up at the sky. Whoever had done this to him was indeed, powerful. It sent shivers up his spine, really... that someone out there could cast a magic on everyone in the world. Heck, Axel was sure even the Demon Lord couldn't do that. "You can leave now. I'll figure this all out myself." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 pm

Shilo frowned at Axel, she did not mean to upset him but what was really ‘evil’ in the world. Her eyes widened a bit when  she felt a deep cut that ran across her cheek “Calm down Axel” she muttered as she quickly moved from the spot she had been standing on till she completely vanished and stood behind him. She held an orb in front of him and sighed “This is my memory of the day. Take a look. I’m telling you the truth, I really don’t remember you!” she said as she hoped that he would chill himself down and take a look into the orb to see what she remembered from that day. She looked confused and a bit worried that Axel would get out of control and possibly hurt someone that is innocent. "Just take a look" she muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Axel shook his head. "Excuse me? The failure to stand up for justice is an evil itself. For instance, if you had the power to save people yet you did not do anything, is that not cruel?" His eyes narrowed once the girl did not move. He silently listened to her taunting until he couldn't take it anymore. Suddenly, Shilo would feel a deep cut across her cheek, as if the air itself attacked her. Axel's eyes darkened. His skin began to boil. He hated it. Having gone from saving the world, risking his life countless times to be treated like trash once more. Even by someone as lowly as the Demon Lord's servant. No. No! He wouldn't stand for it. "Don't mess with me! You did this to me, didn't you?" He summoned forth a powerful gust that converged on her location that would tear her apart if she didn't move. "You think I just traveled to this Castle to joke around?! I was there, and you bloody know it!" While the woman was busy with dodging the gale, Axel shot fireballs from his hand to target her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Shilo was not sure what he was getting at but she pretty much ignored him like he was nothing to her. “Evil magic? Evil looking?” she whispered as she now looked more confused than ever. She shook her head lightly “Just because I was a servant of the Demon Lord does not mean that I have to make the same choices as him. Axel. It’s my life so I’ll decide weather or not I want to be this ‘evil’ you speak of” she said as she then looked at the sword that was being pointed at her.  How rude! How dare he point that at me! Does he not know who I am?! She thought as she suddenly looked bored with Axel, she did not remember much from the day her father died but she clearly did not even remember him for the life of her. She titled her head slightly to one side and laughed at him like he was joking “Good one!” she laughed as she stood up from her spot and brushed herself off “Awe, you really think that you defeated the Demon Lord, you know.. that’s kinda cute but in all honesty I don’t even remember you there on that day. Look kid, it’s cute that you want to play ‘Hero’ but it’s a little too old for that” she muttered as she was telling the truth, she did not remember him being there at all. Something was wrong with this picture.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Axel found the first awkward exchange between the two to be quite careful. Usually, he didn't mind but this girl gave off a hostile vibe. Should he strike before she was going to? Perhaps it was her near-perfect dress amidst the rubble. It was almost as if the girl was from the castle itself. There was no way anybody would travel as far out as the Demon Lord's castle... in a dress. Axel shook his head. Maybe he was overthinking it?

"Axel." He gave his name after hers and offered her a handshake. Quickly, he winced once she spoke. She didn't even need to finish her sentence for him to infer what exactly she was going to continue to say. Axel gripped his sword and was ready to draw it, only to have the girl create a flower. "Huh?" He was dumbfounded. "Aren't you supposed to cast a bit more evil magic? If you're the Demon Lord's servant and all... shouldn't you be... more... evil looking?" He couldn't find the right words. "Either way-"

Axel finally drew his sword and pointed it at the girl. "-I was the Hero who slew the Demon Lord. His accomplices are all sentenced to the same fate."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:59 pm

She blinked as she watched him closely, it was so strange... no, he was so strange. She had never seen anyone but herself up here in a while and it was confusing so she did not know exactly what to say to him at the moment. It was as if all her thoughts were frozen as she glanced at his sword. Mmm, a swordsman. He should not be out here alone  she thought to herself as she fixed her purple dress slightly so it was not so dirty.

"My name is Shilo. Shilo Zukichi. I was a servant here at the castle but now everything is gone so I suppose now.. I am a free servant. So now I guess I can do whatever the hell I want when ever I want." she muttered and shrugged lightly as she slowly laid down and snapped her fingers on her right hand. A flower bloomed from her hand as she then smiled softly and placed it down on the ground to watch itself plant it's roots in the dirt. "I love roses" she whispered mostly to herself as she let her fingers lightly trace the petals of the rose she just planted. "So beautiful..." she muttered as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Axel rolled around in the rubble a bit until he could feel the rubble sometimes jabbing his back. Suddenly, he could hear footsteps approach him. Damn, how he wish that he had his friends with him right now. Alfred would be able to sense exactly what was coming their way. He sat up and looked around a bit. Whoever it was, was getting closer. Without making much noise other than a pebble or two falling from his shirt, he stood up and unsheathed his Holy sword. The person was behind him! He swung his sword and spun around to have his sword pointed at a young girl. Surprised, he sheathed the blade and took a few steps back.

He bit his lip after he realized that the girl had heard him. How much did she overhear? He began to check out the mysterious girl and saw the dragon freely flying by her side. "And you are?" He asked, careful not to reveal his identity. If such a woman was near the Demon Lord Castle's ruins, that meant that she most likely was not a normal girl. If she was an ally of the Demon Lord, he would have to take her on right here. His hand sneakily grasped his side on the sword, ready to pull it out on a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] 4c2ad1a3

She missed him deeply but she could not hide it any more. Today was a slow and boring day. Nothing really going on in the town, but being a witch had it's advantages. Her mother died in child birth and her father had sold her off to the demon lord to pay the bills when she was only a few months old. From then on, she was raised by the demon lord; thinking that he was her father as she grew up and was brought up to serve him by cleaning the place, feeding him and making dinner for everyone else. Making sure the other servants were in their place and obeying the rules as well. Though, something about today was bugging her as she walked around town. Picking up a few things at a flower store that she so much admired. Though, the things she picked up were only seeds. That's all she really needed.

Shilo headed towards the large pile of rubble that had been the castle at one point. She did not remember who destroyed it or her 'father' but she would figure it out sooner or later. It was not really important anymore. When she got to the rubble pile, she dug little holes around the area and planted the seeds in each one before whispering something under her breath as she covered the seeds up with dirt. Her purple eyes flickered over to where she heard a male's voice, slowly she stood up and walked over to where he was laying and titled her head slightly. "It's okay. I talk to myself sometimes too" she said before she sat down a few feet away on the grass.

It had seemed like forever since she had seen anyone up here before. Shilo watched him carefully wondering what his deal was but she turned her attention to a small green dragon that landed on her right shoulder that had a black dragon tattoo on it.  Her purple dress made her eyes pop as she braided her dark brown hair into two separate braids. 
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

( XD oh, haha sounds good. I'm gonna find a picture and post soon! :D )
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:14 pm

(By the by, I may change his name to lesson confusion with our other roleplay. How's Axel sound?)
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

(Why of course! :D )
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:48 pm

(May I? :3 )
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] 9ay3vs

((This was actually a roleplay I wanted to do in ARR, but my partner never really got past two posts so I decided to bring it here! So, before you read the story, let me fill you in on what I wanted to do. So, at first it seems like a generic RPG story. A farmtown boy goes out, becomes a hero, and defeats the Demon Lord to return peace. Though, he wakes up and it appears no one remembers him. People he got along with before seem to hate him, and people who hate him appear to like him. Yet... the Demon Lord was still defeated. He will meet one of the Demon Lord's servants, and in order to figure out what exactly happened, the two must set out on an adventure. Though, how far will the Hero go to selfishly restore his "forgotten" prestige?

Though the intro is a bit more dialogue based, I can assure you it won't be like that later on. Also, a 2-3 paragraph per post would be nice.))

A quick slice. Another. A single Hero stood in the way of the Demon Lord and humanity. His eyes had both weariness and anticipation. Today would be the day that he brought everlasting peace to the world. The best of friends stood behind him, fighting off the swarms of demons so he could focus on the Demon Lord himself. Dust littered the air and blinded him at times, though he had been trained to fight without his eyes. Centuries of repression and fear would end. To him, any physical pain was nothing. As long as he was mentally stable, he would prevail. The Hero charged at the Demon Lord, tightening his grasp onto his Holy Sword. "Perish, evil one!" His voiced thundered, sending fear even into his companions. 

---

"Axel, you did it!" A faint voice called out. He slowly tried to open his eyes. It all seemed hazy at first, but he eventually recognized everything. Before him was the rubble of the evil Demon Castle. And on top of it all were his friends who had helped him travel the globe to the edge of the world to defeat the source of all evil. Alfred, his childhood friend held up a dusky black horn.

“With this, we will have proof that we have won!” Alfred cheered and jumped up in the air to click his feet.
“I can finally return to my village.” Claire gave a sigh of relief. 
“Haha… yeah. It’s all over, isn’t it?” Rose chuckled, and stretched her hand out to Axel. She had a faint blush on her face.
“Y-you owe me b-big time, you know? L-like for coming with you and a-all… you owe me your life!” Though Rose sounded a bit embarrassed, it was clear that she had developed feelings for Axel. And Axel did too, if only it weren’t for the quest getting in the way. Either way Axel accepted the hand and stood up.
“Yeah, yeah. Even though I saved you a few times during this trip.” Axel smiled slightly though still hurt from the battle. 
“Alright! First town we find, food’s on me!” Alfred yelled. 

And everybody lived happily ever after. Except Axel. 

---

Axel slipped out from his covers and quickly faceplanted with the floor. He didn’t care though. He was too tired to care, and defeating the Demon Lord definitely took a lot out of him. “Gahhhh….” He groaned into the wood ground. 

“Axel! Geez, get up!” A feminine voice called out and peered into the room. It was Rose.
“Wow. You’re as lazy as ever.” 

Axel somehow found immense strength to get himself standing again. Whew. Rose did sound a bit serious, but he waved off the feeling. His tired eyes slowly scanned his room.

“Wait! Where’s the Demon Horn?!” He jumped. 
“Huh?” Rose shot him a dirty look.
“Oh great. He’s crazy and useless.” 
“Hey, give me a break. Slaying that Demon Lord was hard work.” Axel attempted to stretch a bit. Rose, however began to burst into laughter. 
“Ha! You couldn’t even slay an imp. And by the looks of it, even your bed would have no trouble defeating you.” 
“Wow, Rose. A bit harsh this morning, eh?” Axel was oblivious to what she was talking about. 
“I can’t take it! Go help yourself.” She mumbled, and then proceeded to stomp out of the house.

It wasn’t only Rose acting strange. Everyone was. They all shrugged Axel off as a rather lazy man who had done nothing. He traveled to other towns too. No one recognized him. Not Claire or even Alfred. Even the Demon Lord’s Castle was destroyed when he visited it. Finally, Axel collapsed on top of it, disguising himself with the rubble. He looked up at the lonely cloud in the sky. 

“Ahh… I see. It’s like no one even remembers me.” He smacked a few small rocks away from him with his hand. 
“Tch! It’s not like I did them a big favor bringing down this Castle. Who knew you’d have to slay the horn off to defeat the demon lord.” He rolled to his side.
“Maybe I am crazy. There’s no one else here and I’m fucking talking to myself.”

Last edited by Frozenflame on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]   Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Tale~ [Female/Mature]
Page 1 of 1