Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:08 pm

Lilith made sure that the neko wouldn't escape. She was sure of how crafty this neko was- all of them were. As soon as the light bulb shattered, the black-haired elf wrapped her body against Yui. True, the neko was tied up, but the elf wasn't going to risk such a specimen from escaping. Her breasts pressed up against Yui. "Hmm? So you like to play in the dark?" Lilith began to strip on top of her partner, with Yui only being able to hear the elf undress herself. 

Eventually, the chocolate woman would be able to feel Lilith's hard nipples press up against her back. She slowly began to lower her body so that Yui could completely feel her body from above. Lilith's pussy even pressed up against Yui's ass. Her fingers slipped south and inserted a finger into the neko. As she fingered her new toy, the elf began to hump Yui. "Mmhmm " The elf let out a moan. "Come, you've had to worry about doing all the work... even if you were the master, you had to always do the work. Now? Well, it's time you relax and be pleased." She giggled, and dug another finger into Yui's womanhood.

"And if you become mine, I'll take you some place nice " The elf said erotically, hoping to excite the cat.

---

Reyenna pressed up a finger against Laura. "Shh... Don't move, okay?" She smiled. "They've hit you with a strong paralysis. You won't be able to move much for a long time." The blonde elf stood up, and began to undress in front of her two companions. "W-w-what are you doing?!" Eda yelled, obviously shocked. "What? Laura's hurt and we can't move. This is the least I can do." She said. "Besides, I owe Laura a favor." She said with a slight smile, blushing madly. Reyenna then helped Laura get naked as well. 

The blonde elf lowered herself so that her naked petite body came close to Laura. She lightly pulled Laura's face towards her for a deep, passionate kiss. Once she had broken it, the blonde elf repositioned herself so that between her legs was Laura's left thigh. She lightly pressed her tight pussy against Laura. Then, she turned back to the citrus-haired girl. "Hey, Eda... You can join us too. It may not be the same as Yui, but from what Laura's telling us, Yui might be a little occupied." She smiled, then turned back to Laura. "Hmm? What do you say? Do you want to be pleasured by two elves?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Yui started squirming. Her body trashed from left to right. The neko was tired of Lilith's games and wanted out. When she felt Lilith's breaths pressing down into her bare back, Yui let out a long mew. Her head turned to the side so she could partially see Lilith. "I'll slit your throat you fucking stalker!" She screamed out. Her cheeks were burning bright red. With every minute her pussy became more soaked. 

Yui continued to trash underneath Lilith. Her breaths were slowly becoming shorter and shorter. Small beads of sweat rolled down her spine. The drug was definitely doing its job, but Yui refused to become Lilith's pet. When Yui felt Lilith's pussy pressing into the back of her round ass, Yui released a vicious snarl. She flexed the muscles in her arms, trying to snap her bindings. She was getting pretty close. The ropes were slowly giving away to Yui's strength. "Get the fuck-" Yui yelled, but soon paused as she felt one of Lilith's finger push her into pussy. Yui's golden hues shot wide open! Her lips parted as she released another long, lust filled mew. Her pussy tightened around the finger of the dark haired Elf. Usually, Yui was one the who did the fucking. Even Eda had only fingered her a few times since they had been together.

Yui's body began to betray her. Her hips started rocking back into into Lilith's finger. The neko started panting desperately. When she felt Lilith push a second finger into her pussy, Yui came instantly. Her back arched against her bindings as her pussy juices gushed over Lilith's fingers. Yui's entire body trembled. She hung her head as exhaustion began to rush over her. Yet thanks to the drug, her body was still nice and hot. "Yours?" Yui whispered breathlessly. The offer was tempting. She had never came so hard in her life. However, Yui would never allow anyone to turn her into a pet. No, Laura would probably be the only female to ever succeed. Suddenly, a dark aura consumed every inch of Yui's body! The neko flexed her arms again and this time, her binding snapped! Yui's golden hues quickly turned blood red. The neko spun around and threw herself at Lilith. Her claws jammed deep into the elf's shoulders pinning her to the ground. "Fuck you. What makes you think you're even worthy to be with me, elf?" Yui snarled and in seconds, her jaws seized hold of Lilith's neck. Her fangs sliced right into the Elf's windpipe, sending blood flying all over the floor once more...

--

Laura closed her eyes. Her body felt so heavy! She could move her fingers and arms a bit, but everything else felt completely numb. By the time she opened her eyes, she found that Reyenna was completely naked. Laura's cheeks quickly turned dark red. "Angel..what the fuck?" Laura screamed. She couldn't believe that the blonde elf was stripping, and right in front of Eda too. "Angel s-s-stop! Whats gotten into you?" Laura blushed as she was stripped clean of all her clothes. 

Laura continued to voice her displeasure until she felt Reyenna's soft lips against her own. The human moaned softly against the elf's lips. She couldn't help it. However, once Reyenna pulled away Laura shot her a sharp glare. Now just wasn't the time for sex. "Angel whats wrong with you? We have to save Yui!" Laura screamed, but then suddenly paused after Reyenna pushed her pussy against hers. Laura stared up at her elf in disbelief. Had she been drugged too? Nothing was making any sense. 

Laura's next shock came from Reyenna's sudden invitation. Her brown eyes quickly shot over towards the busty elf. "NO!" she yelled while trying to move her arms to push Reyenna away. She ended up grabbing the blonde elf's breasts by accident. "No, Eda cant! Yui would never forgive her, ever!" Laura protested and shifted her eyes over towards Eda again. "Please...I beg you..dont touch me. If you do..Yui will hate you..just as much as she hates me. You dont want that, trust me." Laura pleaded. She couldn't understand why they were even having the conversation to began with. "Angel." Laura called. Somehow, she managed to sit up some. "Talk to me baby. Whats gotten into you? Where's my sweet innocent Angel? I mean...perhaps if the circumstances were different...I'd be turned on...but...we have to find Yui! What if that elf kills her or something???"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Lilith had been surprised by the sudden movement of the neko and her attempt to harm the elf. As soon as she felt herself pinned down by her shoulders, she curled her legs around Yui and slammed her head forward, giving the neko a mean headbutt. She quickly stood up, and rolled the neko to the side. "Tch, this woman." Lilith sighed and limped out of the room. She ordered one of her many toys to tie the neko back up, despite their concerns for her bleeding. "T-the future must never happen..." She said to herself when she was alone in her royal-blue colored bedroom. The elf reached for the magical book once more, opened it, and began to write. She began to reverse the past again, allowing her shoulders to heal once more. Lilith had enough of the neko for the time being. Instead, she laid on her bed and tried to get some rest.

Meanwhile, an orc-woman approached the neko and proceeded to tie her up. She made sure that the neko wouldn't be able to break free of the knots anytime soon. Still, she was curious. Who was this woman? The green-skinned woman lightly tapped Yui's face. "Hey, are you awake?" She asked. 

---

Eda crossed her arms. She didn't know whether she should have taken a step back, or forward and pull the two apart. "D-don't be foolish! I-I know that!" The citrus-haired woman stuttered with her reply. When it was obvious that Reyenna was not acting herself, Eda approached the blonde elf from behind and delivered a blow on her neck. Thump! Reyenna fell to the floor. Eda reached to scoop her up like a princess. She brought her into the wagon and placed her there to rest. After that, she grabbed a few leaves from the nearby trees and two small wooden tools. One was flat, and the other was more round. A lucky find indeed. Eda placed the leaves on the flat piece of wood and slowly began to grind the leaves using the round piece. She was able to do this while she walked over to Laura to speak with her. "It will take time to cure whatever they did to you. Otherwise, you should relax like this." She said with a calm demeanor. "You said that Yui was taken by elves... right?" Eda pursed her lips. "The Elvern Capital City is nearby here, which might explain the strong troops. Perhaps they've captured Yui because of her crime of... capturing two elves?"

Eda leaned down and pressed a few crushed leaves against the spot where Laura had been hit. She held her hand over it, and a slight blue aura appeared in front of her hand. It offered a cooling sensation against the spot. After a few minutes, Eda stood up, with a large grin on her face. "That should fix you up!" She declared cheerfully. "Anyways, we'd need some sort of transport faster than this wagon. Are there any fast transports we can get in Klavier?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:30 pm

ooc: Ok I think now would be a good point to have Yui caged

ic: Yui's head jerked backwards! Her body was thrown off the elf and onto the cold basement floor, where she hit her head a second time. Yui's body suddenly went limp. Blood trickled down from her face and onto the floor. The orc had no trouble tying Yui up. However, after a few minutes Yui's body started to stir. Her eyes slowly peeled open. "W-What...where am..." the neko whispered softly. She tried moving her arms and legs, but found they that they were bound by thick ropes. Suddenly, Yui's golden hues tore wide open! Her body started thrashing left to right. "What is this! LET ME GO! LAURA, HELP!!!!!!!!" Yui screamed. The sound of voice boomed throughout the entire castle. "LET ME GO, LET ME GO, LET ME GO! ARE YOU ONE OF SAMUEL'S PUPPETS!? LET ME GO, I JUST WANNA BE LEFT ALONE!!!!!" She screamed at the very top of her lungs. Yui continued to trash till she got close enough to one of the Orc's legs. Suddenly, her fangs locked right into the Orc's left thigh. Her fangs sunk in deep, reaching the bones of the Orc.

--

Laura began to panic. She saw the hesitation within Eda's eyes. She thought for sure that the elf was going to join in, but instead, moved behind Reyenna to knock the blonde elf out. Laura released a deep sigh of relief. She tried reached for her discarded clothes, but still wasn't able to move thanks to the poison flowing through her body. "W-What happened to Angel? Did she eat something weird???" Laura asked. The Reyenna she knew just wasn't that bold. 

Laura laid back against the cool earth. It was hard to relax after being shot, but she tried. "Yes they were definitely elves. Their leader had long dark hair and wielded some kind of bow." Laura explained. "We have to find her. IF anything happens to Yui...I dont know what I'd do..." Laura whispered softly. As Eda came closer, Laura tried to relax again. She released a pained cry as Eda pressed her hands into her wound. However, after a few minutes the pain ceased. "Thank you." she smiled softly. Laura even began to gain feeling throughout her body. At the very least, she could sit up. The brunette quickly grabbed her bra and panties, and dressed herself. When Eda mentioned transportation, Laura gave the elf a soft nod. "I do know a guy. His name is Mark and he breeds Pagasi. The problem is that...well the horses are usually only used to transport Klavier's royal family. You'd have to have some serious coin to purchase one." Laura stated while shifting her gaze down towards the ground. "However...I think if he was approached by three beautiful women...maybe we could get what we want." Laura explained. "I'm not like Yui...I'm not attracted to men...but if I have to suck a dick to save Yui...then thats what I'll do. We have to save her. Who knows what kind of torture she's being put through."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 pm

The orc reached over to slap the neko off of her, and gritted her teeth. She made sure to create distance from this wild woman and instead limped out of the room, calling out for help. For the rest of the night, Yui would be left in the room. But it wasn't like Yui would be able to tell the time within this room either way. 

By the morning, Lilith had awoken and proceeded with her everyday tasks, which included looking through the town bulletin for jobs to reduce her sentence. When she found nothing she liked, the black-haired elf returned back to her home. 

The door opened and a bright light flooded the room the neko was entrapped in. Lilith walked into the room and walked around Yui, making note of the wild tendencies that the orc-woman told her. She had a frown on her face and shook her head. "I-I heard that you had attacked one of my servants. Unfortunately, we don't know who Samuel is. You were given to us by this... Laura woman. She told us to watch over you, but noted your unpredictable nature. S-so we had to tie you up." The black-haired elf cutely tilted her head. "Laura will be returning within a few days. Until then, please comply with us. Now, we were wondering... who is this Samuel-person, and why did Laura send you away?" She asked with a curious tone in her voice. In truth, she had a lot of time to break this woman, and she'd be more than willing to extract info from Yui before she broke this woman.

---

Eda placed her fingers under her chin and began to think a little bit. "I...I do remember reading about the elves having a poisonous arrow that would shut down the human immune system. Though, it was never stated to be used against elves. Maybe this is what happens when an elf is struck by it?" She guessed randomly. The wood elf leaned over into the wagon so that her ass was idly wagging for a few moments. When the citrus-haired woman emerged, she found a brown cloak. Eda immediately wrapped herself on it to hide her elvish ears. "Two women will have to do. Who knows what Reyenna will do, or if the drug wore off." 

She seated herself at the side of the outside bench that allowed Laura control the horses previously. "Well, you know where Klavier is. Take us to this man." She said. "...And by the way... You said that he'd do anything if he was approached by beautiful women. Are we going to be... servicing him?" Eda asked.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Yui's head rested against the cool basement floor. The taste of the orcs blood filled her mouth. Her eyes were just barely open. "My head hurts..." she whimpered softly as blood continued to trickle down her face. There was so much she didn't understand. Where was she? Why was she tied up? Where was Laura? Yui had just saw the woman the other day. Something was definitely wrong. Unfortunately, Yui was in no position to figure out what that something was.

The next morning, Yui had gotten very little sleep. Her mouth was bone dry and her head was aching. Worst, Yui desperately needed to relieve herself. She hadn't used the bathroom in hours. When the door to the basement opened, Yui released a sharp hiss as light filled the basement room. Yui's bloodshot eyes stared up at the elf. Perhaps it was her dehydration, but the elf was making even less sense then what she had the other day. "B-Bathroom..." Yui mumbled while rubbing her legs together. "Please..I need to go. I tell you anything you want to know after. P-Please?" Yui asked innocently. Her body suddenly started squirming along the floor. "I..I'm about to burst..."

--

Laura tilted her head in confusion. "Wait..so you're saying that Angel was shot? When did that happen?" she blinked. Laura shook off her confusion and moved towards the front of the wagon. She sat right beside Eda, but took a moment to stare into the back of the wagon where Reyenna was sleeping. "I'll have to worry about Angel later..."  Laura thought to herself. She was about to seize the reins, but paused after hearing Eda's question. Laura closed her eyes. They would definitely get what they wanted if Eda helped...but...

"Only I will." Laura stated while opening her eyes. "If Yui fines out that you...'serviced' someone else...she may never forgive you. Worst, she may try to kill you." Laura replied softly. "You already betrayed her once. She said that you shot her in the back with a fire ball. Honestly..I'm surprised she gave you a second chance. I mean...I never got a second chance..." Laura muttered and shifted her gaze off to the side for a moment. 

"Actually..while we're on the subject..there's something I need to confirm." Laura whispered softly. Suddenly, Laura pounced on Eda! The human girl swung her body around so that she straddled Eda's hips. Her toned ass pressed down into Eda's lap while her arms locked around the elf's neck. Her smaller breasts pressed firmly into Eda's soft melons. "Tell me.." Laura whispered, her lips now just inches away from Eda's. "How much do you love Yui? I mean..do you really love her...or is it just the sex you love?" Laura asked. She had her brown eyes locked onto Eda's emerald ones. "I know Yui better than anyone. I know her strengths, her weaknesses...I know that underneath that hard shell she tries to keep up...sleeps a very fragile girl. Her childhood...would probably make most people's look like they were raised among angels. She..She deserves someone who will love her..for her. Unfortunately...I failed to do so..."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Lilith looked down between the neko's legs and suppressed a wicked smile. She wasn't quite sure what had happened, but if Yui truly had not sense of where she was, then Lilith would have to play along. She'd use the neko's attachment to Laura as the very way to break her. The black-haired elf smiled softly and nodded her head. "Why of course." She clapped her hands, and a servant had come down with a small bucket. The servant placed the bucket in front of Yui and left upstairs. "S-sorry about this." The elf gave a nervous laugh and lightly scratched the back of her head. "We were told how dangerous you were from Laura. So, this is all we can do. I-I'm sorry! I should give you some privacy. Please do call me when you finish." Lilith left the room. 

---

Eda found herself quite annoyed at Laura's remarks. It was always, always about her own personal regrets. Laura had no connection to the neko anymore. No. Yui was hers. In fact, it was the other way around. The citrus-haired elf was Yui's. She crossed her arms and pursed her lips when the human talked. It was the only way she could hold her tongue. Instead, she would say something far more mild. "Right. But the way you said that if this man was approached by three beautiful women made me think all of us needed to-" The wood elf stopped speaking as soon as the human pounced her. She would have attacked the human outright if the two weren't already associated. Instead, her eyes widened, and her shiny citrus-hair sprinkled across the sitting-platform. Her heart jolted for a second, and bit her tongue to hold back a light moan. The way that the human had captured her in mere seconds certainly turned her on. Yet as soon as the human began to speak seriously to her, the elf shot the human an uninterested sigh. "Since when is any of that your business?" Eda arched her back so her large melons would gently rub against Laura's smaller breasts. "I think it speaks miles for how close the both of us are. We met not too long ago, and just from that amount of time, Yui gave me a second chance, and not you, who you've been with for a long time." The wood elf lightly tilted her head and lightly smiled. "For someone who cares a lot about Angel, you talk a lot about Yui." Eda wanted to make sure that Laura understood her next words precisely.

"Get over it. I belong to Yui, not you."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:13 pm

ooc: Sorry this took so long. This cold has been kicking my ass Sad

ic: Yui stared at the bucket in disbelief. Did they seriously expect her to use some rusty bucket? Samuel definitely had to behind her capture. Yui was sure of it. "Why wont he just leave me alone..." Yui thought to herself. With a heavy sigh, the neko slowly picked herself up. Going to the bathroom while bound by tight ropes was going to be difficult. After a few minutes, Yui finally collapsed back to the ground. Her black furry ears pinned firmly back against her head. "I'm done!" she called, tho her voice was weak. It had been nearly 24 hours since she had anything to drink. Her stomach was running on empty too.

--

Laura could feel her right eye began to twitch. Suddenly, the urge to slap Eda became to consume her thoughts. "You've never been in love..have you?" Laura asked as her body pressed firmly down into Eda's. "Feelings dont simply vanish. Yes, I care for Angel, but that doesn't mean that I can turn off my feelings for Yui. I just want to make sure that she's being cared for." Laura replied softly. "I'm concerned..." she whispered while pushing her right hand under Eda's leafy skirt. "You're very easily turned on. I can see it. I'm worried that you only care about sex..just like I did." Laura frowned. Suddenly, she pulled Eda's leafy panties aside and pushed two of fingers deep into her pussy, as if she owned it. Her eyes locked onto Eda's emerald hues. "Feel good right?" she frowned while her fingers pushed and probed the elf's tight pussy. "If you truly belonged to Yui..." Laura stated, but paused and leaned forward so her lips captured Eda's right ear. The human's soft lips locked around the elf's earlobe and sucked on it. "I wouldn't have my fingers knuckle deep inside you..now would I?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:10 pm

ooc: No problem! Hope you're feeling better! :-)

ic:

Lilith didn't return. Instead, there were a few moments of silence until some of her servants came down to retrieve the bucket. Moments later, a few servants came down with freshly made bread and elvern salad- perhaps some of the finest cuisine in the city. The servants began to try to feed the captured neko, often apologizing for her tied up state. Their goal was to get Yui to become comfortable, and to believe that she was not captured by this Samuel-individual. Upon closer examination, most of the servants were different races. None were elves. Once Yui's needs were properly attended for, Lilith reappeared downstairs. She had a dismayed look on her face. "You look troubled." The black-haired elf figured that wasn't enough to get the neko to talk. "You... look like you don't trust us." She kneeled down to look at the chocolate woman straight in the eyes. The elf kept her eyes fixed on her prisoner. "Tell me though, who is Samuel?"

---

Eda looked at the human, clearly indifferent at the situation now. "I am in charge of writing history. That is my power... as a god-spirit. I know what love is. All living things do. I just- don't know how to handle it." Then the citrus-haired woman could feel the fingers slip under her skirt. "W-w-what are you doing?!" She questioned, though she was more surprised than appalled by the situation. She could feel the strong fingers slip between her elvern, plump thighs and slip between into her love spot. She lightly shook as she allowed the finger to slip between her folds. As soon as the human spoke, though, the wood elf snapped out of it. She winced, and despite the crimson-red blush on her cheeks, weakly wrapped an arm around the human in a failed attempt to pull her off. Eda couldn't tell if she was temporarily weakened or if she wanted Laura to continue. However, the words served to sting Eda. "W-what are you doing?" She asked, biting her lip to suppress a moan. "L-let go of me!" 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:51 am

Yui's weakened golden eyes stared up at her captures. At first, she was hesitant to accept any food, but her stomach pains soon forced her to give in. The neko nibbled on the bread offered to her. It was a little difficult to eat with her hands tied up, so the servants had to feed her. Once Lilith finally appeared, Yui looked up from her position on the ground. Her golden hues sharpened. The neko may have lost her memory, but she was still dangerous. 

"Enough games..." Yui hissed in a low tone. Her black ears pinned back against her head. "Everyone knows Samuel. There's no way you're not working for that bastard. Damnit just let me go!! I can pay you double whatever he's paying you!" Yui roared and began to trash once more along the cold floor. Every muscle in her body flexed against her bindings, testing their strength..

--

"Who gave you permission to speak?" Laura asked in a deep authoritative voice. The human closed her lips around the tip of Eda's right ear, and as punishment, she started sucking harder on the elf's earlobe. She started fingering Eda faster and faster! Her slender digits pushed and massaged their way along Eda's tight inner walls. Her touch felt similar to Yui's. However Laura was more intent on showing the citrus haired elf who the boss was. Even Laura's eyes displayed the urge to exert her dominance over the elf. With her free hand, Laura pulled down Eda's leafy top, forcing the elf's breasts to come spilling out. With her soft lips locked firmly around her ear, Laura began to grope and twist Eda's rosy pink nipples.

"You'll speak only when I tell you.." Laura whispered seductively against Eda's ear. "I know I'm good. I also know a 'toy' when I see one." she replied softly as her lips firmly kissed their way down Eda's neck, along her collar bone, then back up to the Elf's minty lips. "Feels good right? As long as you get sex..thats all that matters." she smirked and leaned forward to slowly run her pink wet tongue along Eda's lips. "You may speak by the way. Tell me I'm wrong Elf."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:14 pm

Lilith encircled around the struggling neko and shook her head. "You won't break out of those chains any time soon." She stopped behind Yui, and reached to her hip to pull something out of a small pouch, it was a needle. With a quick jab, she injected the needle into Yui's arm, allowing the drug to slip into the neko. Truly, Yui was strong indeed. This was the second drug she had used on Yui, and Lilith was sure it wasn't going to be the last. "If I was working for this Samuel-person, then I wouldn't be asking you who he is. That'd be a useless question." She planted her feet firmly on the ground before kneeling beside the struggling chocolate woman.

"Laura told me to keep watch over you... but you're being really, really uncooperative." She said sternly, then reached behind Yui and firmly grabbed  the tail with her hand. As each individual finger wrapped around the tail, her fingers began to alternate applying a small squeeze. "Now, I won't ask you again." Her thumb ran briefly across the head of the tail. "Who is Samuel?"

---

Eda stared with her eyes half open, and her emerald green eyes glowing vibrantly as Laura had not given her any permission to speak. She immediately bit her lower lip and arched her back as soon as the human began to wrap her lips around the elf's ears. She let out a musical note, and slowly began working her hips against the fingers. She let out a yelp as her bra came apart. Her heart began beating heavily as she wrapped her arms around Laura's shoulders. 

Finally, she wrapped her legs around Laura's lower back, allowing her soft, elvern thighs to rub up against Laura's skin. She allowed her wet juices to soak Laura's fingers, covering them in a warm, alluring sensation. She returned the kiss, eventually opening her mouth to allow her tongue to dance with the human's swirling around in a hurricane of lust. "Y-you're wrong... You're so wrong." She said in-between her panting. "W-why? You were trying to repair your relationship with Yui... and now you're doing this to me "

Finally, Eda mustered up a bit of courage despite her state, unwrapping her arms but not her legs, and lightly held onto Laura's hips with her hands. Her hands began to get steadily warmer. "D-don't do this, Laura... I-I don't want to burn you."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Yui continued to trash about from side to side. Her golden hues widened with horror as she watched Lilith pull another needle out. "NOOOOO! LET ME GO YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!!!" She screamed at the very top of her lungs. It only took seconds for the drug to take affect. Yui soon found her heart racing once more. Her chocolate nipples hardened, causing her to whimper with lust. A river of her womanly juices slowly started running down between her legs. Yui curled her body into a ball the best she could. Her eyes closed tightly while her ears pinned back against her head. She had been able to hold out last time, but the heat circulating through every inch of her body was growing to be too much to handle.

When Lilith mentioned Samuel once more, Yui simply shook her head in protest. It wasn't until she felt the elf grip her tail that Yui's eyes shot wide open! The neko's lips parted, releasing a long lustful moan. Hard shivers tore down spine as Lilith began to squeeze. "M-My stepbrother, and acting Ruler of Klavier!!!" Yui screamed. Her heart felt like it was about to leap out of her chest. The neko began to pant and little by little, Yui's tail wrapped tightly around Lilith's fingers. "P-Please..I'll do whatever you want..just..." she panted heavily. Yui could feel every inch of her body aching with desire. She started rubbing her legs together, hoping that she could maybe satisfy herself.

--

"I'm making a point." Laura insisted. While Eda wrapped her legs around Laura's hips, the human leaned in and started placing hard kisses up along the left side of Eda's neck. Once she was finished kissing her, she ran her tongue slowly up along the same path till her hot appendage slipped behind Eda's left ear. Her soft lips worked their way slowly back down the elf's neck, but then paused. Suddenly, Laura delivered a hard, yet pleasure-filled, bite to Eda's soft flesh. The area was usually one that Yui targeted with her own bites. While Laura's teeth weren't nearly as sharp as Yui's, the pleasure was just as intense.

Slowly, Laura pulled back from Eda's neck leaving a thin trail of hot saliva behind. Her fingers were still pumping deep into Eda's tight pussy when the elf suddenly threatened her. "Is that how you speak to your new mistress? I see Yui didn't train you that well.." Laura blinked while raising her eyebrows. "What a shame. I was going to let you cum soooooo hard..." Laura whispered softly. Suddenly, the pace her invading fingers slowed. Her body leaned forward and in a quick move, she claimed Eda's minty lips. Laura forced her tongue into the depths of Eda's mouth while her fingers continued to tease her womanhood. Suddenly, with her free hand, Laura started running her fingers over Eda's clit. She gave the bud a hard pinch, followed by another after a few seconds. When she finally pulled back from Eda's lips, her own coated in a mix of saliva between the two girls, she sat up some. "You wont burn me elf. No, what are going to do though is earn your orgasm." Laura grinned darkly and started kissing her way back down Eda's body. 

Her warm lips made their way down towards Eda's inner thighs. The minty scent of the elf's arousal filled the night air. With a small grin, Laura slid the very tip of her tongue across Eda's soaked pussy. With her brown eyes locked onto Eda's face, Laura gently started kissing her Eda's clit. Suddenly, she pushed three of her slender digits deep into Eda's pussy. Her fingers started drilling along Eda's tight walls while her lips locked around the Elf's clit, sucking on it. "Mmmm I wonder how long I'll get to tease you before you crack. Yui lasted a good 10 minutes one time. After that, she promised to do ANYTHING if I'd allow to her cum."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Lilith listened to the neko as she lightly continued to flick her thumb over the tail, taking in every single word. "Huhhh~" She pursed her lips once she retrieved some more info. "Titles mean nothing to me, dear. I asked who Samuel is, not what he is." She lightly tightened her grip around the tail and lightly began to stroke it. She continued to do so until Yui would slowly open herself up to the black-haired elf, literally. With her free hand, the elf held Yui's tied-up hands above her head and laid her partner on her back. 

Lilith's body hovered over the cat, and straddled the neko, giving Yui a perfect view of Lilith's womanly hips. Still holding Yui's tail in her hand, she guided it between Yui and herself, allowing the tail to slip between the elf's legs. Then, she slowly began to roll her hips against Yui and her tail, while lightly tugging at the tail. "If you tell me enough about Samuel, I might just show you all of me. What do you say, pussy cat?" The elf purred.

---

"Y-you're going too far with this point!" The citrus-haired girl complained. Her ears shyly twitched with each hot lick the human gave her. As soon as Laura bit Eda exactly where Yui had, she arched her back and let out a loud moan. As her voice filled the perfect night, her orgasm came, smothering Laura's lower body in her lovely elfish scent. Completely mesmerized by her partner, Eda let go of her grip of Laura and any chance she had to burn her. Instead, she began to use the strength of her earth elemental magic to flex her muscles, and allowing her wet pussy walls to wrap around in the shape of Laura's fingers, as if desperately wanting to milk them. She then utilized her fire magic to heat up her pussy once more, so Laura would feel every bit of love that Eda had for her new partner. 

"I-I'm sawwwrry, meesstress!" She moaned erotically. "I-I'll listen! Please, oh gods, please, just dominate me more " The wood elf begged. She pressed her lips deeply against Laura and enjoyed the human's kiss, while allowing Laura to taste her minty goodness. 

The elf watched in awe as the human lowered herself, placing her head between the elf's legs. As the elf allowed the human to examine her sacred area, Eda placed her arms aside as leverage and slowly began to rock her hips, inviting the human into her womanly goodness. "Yes... yes...!" Eda cried out, feeling the human simultaneously finger and lick her at the same time. "Yes! Yes!" She called out, and let out a second orgasm. Once she had finished, Eda laid, breathing heavily, looking at Laura in the eyes with a hint of tiredness mixed with a strong desire to continue. "Mistress, please! Press your pussy against mine! I need it... ♥"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:40 pm

ooc: Really sorry for the delay. School got hectic than finals came in. IF you're still interested I'd love to continue. Or, we could come up with another rp.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:39 pm

ooc: I'm down with continuing it, and no problem! Hope finals went well?
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:44 pm

ooc: Thx and yea they actually did. One more semester and I'll be done with everything Razz

ic: "W-What do you wanna know? I dont understand!" Yui cried out in a mix of lust and agony. When she was flipped onto her back, her clouded golden hues stared up innocently into Lilith's eyes. Her body squirmed underneath the elf. Small beads of sweat ran freely down along her toned stomach. "H-He's my stepbrother. He's also a huge dick. He...He'd beat me when we were young. He's spent his entire life making me as miserable as possible.." Yui whimpered softly. Her body couldn't take anymore. She raised her hips desperately up into Lilith's. The end of her tail rubbed firmly against the elf's covered pussy. "PLEASE!!!" Yui finally cried. Her nipples were so hard that they were starting to hurt. Her entire body had a light coating of sweat on it, making her chocolate skin glisten. "I tell you anything you wanna know...after you relieve this pain running through me. I promise..I wont attack you." Yui whimpered while she tugged at her bindings. Her golden eyes said it all. She desperately needed pleasure and would do anything and everything to get it..

---

The first orgasm shocked Laura. She hadn't expected the elf to cum 'that' much. Her fingers and most of her hand were completely soaked by Eda's minty juices. "You're a bad girl. I didn't grant you permission to come. Clearly..Yui didn't train you as well as she should have." Laura smirked against her partner's lips. The tongue filled kiss they shared seemed to last for hours and hours. As much as Laura refused to admit it, she could definitely see herself turning Eda into a real pet. For a moment, the brunet almost forget the point she was trying to make.

By the time Laura realized what she was doing, she was already sucking on Eda's clit while her fingers allowed Eda to ride out every single second of her orgasm. Slowly, Laura raised her head. Her light brown eyes seductively flickered down from Eda's pussy and over to her own soaked fingers. The human girl slowly moved up along Eda's body and ran her tongue slowly over Eda's soft lips. Suddenly, she pushed her minty soaked fingers deep into Eda's mouth. "Clean me..and maybe I'll give you what you want." she smiled while rubbing her fingers against her partner's tongue.

Once Eda was done, Laura pulled her fingers back and sat up some. "So..you need my pussy hmmm?" Laura asked with a wide sexy grin. "Beg." she ordered. "I want you on the ground, on your knees, with your ass pointed up towards this beautiful night sky. Do it, and do it right now." Laura ordered with the perfect mix of domination and seduction within her voice. She leaned forward and gently gripped hold of Eda's chin. Her soft lips came forward, but then suddenly stopped just inches in front of Eda's. "I'm waiting Elf."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:18 pm

ooc: Nice! Your hard work's almost paid off! 

Lilith had assumed that Yui understood that she wasn't a subordinate of Laura or Samuel. However, there wasn't much the chocolate neko could do at this moment. The black-haired elf noticed how the neko had pressed her body against the elf, allowing her tail to soak between their womanly juices. "No." She said simply. "I don't think you're ready for that sort of pleasure." The elf stood up, with the cowering neko between her legs. "I truly don't care about much. Your mine, and that's all that matters." The blood elf lowered herself and curled her arms around Yui's head, while pulling her between the elf's breasts. An evil smile appeared across her lips. "All these questions I'm asking... it's just for fun." 

She arched her back while still cradling Yui's face in her breasts. "Come, you can control your tail can't you? Violate your master with that tail "

---

The elf felt that her mind was foggy, and her emerald eyes filled with lust every time the human looked at her. Had she been broken? Not quite, but Eda could feel herself slowly lose her sense of self. The elf stared at the fingers for a moment, before hungrily taking the minty fingers into her mouth. She wrapped her elvish lips around the finger as her tongue rolled and pressed against Laura's fingers. The citrus-haired girl began to suck on the fingers. She tasted her own goodness. By the time she allowed Laura's fingers to escape, her partner had already demanded something of her, and something quite embarrassing. 

The wood elf stared at the human, shocked by the demand. Once she faced the human face-to-face, Eda wasn't too sure if she would be able to fulfill the demand. "I-I can't! That's too humiliating!" She complained. Instead, Eda reached for her own womanhood and began to finger herself, riding herself slowly while her free hand groped her own breast. "P-please, Mistress, don't humiliate me..." She begged with an erotic, excited voice.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:45 am

Yui's eyes tore wide open! She stared up at the elf with complete defeat in her eyes. Was she to beg? Her body was heating up to level she hadn't felt in ages. If she didn't get pleasure soon, her mind was going to break. "P-Please?" Yui mewed softly while she continued to pull at her bindings. As Lilith stood, Yui's body squirmed against the elf's smooth legs. Her body desperately needed to be touched. Soon Yui began to pant harder. Her heart felt as if it were going to explode inside her chest! Yui stared wide eyed up at her dark haired master. IF not for the drug, she would've tried taking a chunk out of Lilith's face. Now however, all she could think about were the luscious mounds that trapped her face. Yui's eyes closed as her body shuttered. "Mmmm please..." she mewed again. Suddenly, Yui head turned a bit to the right. Her lips pressed firmly into the flesh of Lilith's breast. Her hot wet tongue lapped over the kisses she had left behind.

Suddenly, Yui's black ears perked a bit. The elf was right. Her tail was free. She could've easily used it to wrap around Lilith's neck and choke her. It would've all been so easy...if Yui's mind was in the right place. The moment Lilith granted her permission, Yui tailed speared itself as deep into Lilith's pussy as she'd allow. Yui's back arched off the floor as she cried against Lilith's breasts. Her tail wasted no time in claiming Lilith's wonderfully tight pussy. It pushed and twisted against the elf's hot inner walls in long and deep thrusts. The pleasure was far too much for the drugged Neko to handle however. After about two minutes Yui's back arched again and she came all over the floor beneath her. Her body trembled all over as she gasped for air..

--

"Bad girl." Laura frowned and pulled Eda's fingers away. The brunet was pretty strong, for a human. "Also, you dont talk back to me. When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it." Laura spat and delivered a slap against Eda's right cheek, tho nothing hard enough to cause too much of a bruise. Suddenly, Laura cupped Eda's cheeks. She leaned forward and placed a the softest of kisses upon the elf's lips. "Its ok hun. I understand that you weren't properly trained..." Laura whispered and gave Eda's soft lips a gentle bite. "But if you dont do as I say, when I say it...I cant allow you to cum. Which is sad..because I really want you to cum." Laura smiled against Eda's lips. "Be a good girl and do as you're told. I reward you and trust me..." Laura smirked while giving Eda's lips a long sensual lick. "You'll like my rewards."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Lilith looked down adoringly at her new toy and the kisses planted on her breasts. She had enjoyed Yui more than any other woman and was sure that this new neko was going to be her new hobby. 

She felt that she was ready for Yui's tail. Yet as the tail opened her pussy lips, then dove into her elvern pussy, Lilith bit her tongue and her eyes shot open. Each fold inside her womanhood rubbed against the neko's tail as it twisted inside her, exchanging their wet love juices. Each movement Yui made inside of her made her slightly more paralyzed by the goodness of the tail. "I-I could get addicted to this " She moaned. Lilith reached behind her with both her hands and opened her pussy lips to give the neko even more access to her sacred insides. She gave her own ass a slap or two. Lilith stuck her tongue out, as she began to ride the tail by working her hips in a circular motion to test the flexibility of the tail as it pressed against her elvern walls. Lilith lovingly embraced the chocolate-skinned girl as the two came at the same time. The air was filled with the smell of sex.

The dark-haired elf slipped the tail out of herself and licked her lips. "You were delicious." She said seductively, almost as if she was some sort of succubus that had just consumed its prey. While it appeared that she was satisfied, the truth was that she was scared of becoming too addicted to Yui. This neko had developed sexual skills from... somewhere. And Lilith couldn't show weakness in front of her new toy. "Well, what do you say you become mine?" Lilith winked. "You can live in my mansion in luxury and enjoy my body amongst others of my servant. What do you say?"

---

The moonlight served to outline Eda's feminine figures, while hiding other parts of it to create a sense of mysteriousness. Though for Laura, there was no sense of mysteriousness. There she sat, her legs resting on the side while teasing Laura's eyes with the curves of her ass. 

Then, she felt a hard slap across her face. It shocked Eda, and she looked up at her human mistress, confused for a few moments. Then the kiss added in more mixed feelings within her, though she didn't protest when she was able to lightly lock her minty lips with Laura's. The wood elf felt like she was melting to the human's touch and silently nodded to Laura's demands. She moved herself so that she was on the ground. Eda got on her knees and wagged her large ass up in the air, allowing the moon to catch a glimpse at her. "P-please, mistress... I want to feel your pussy against mine. I want to feel the heat of your lovely pussy grinding against my southern minty lips..." She begged. 

Eda moved over so that she was laying on her back and opened her legs with her hands, showing Laura her flexibility. "M-Mistress, please...!"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:55 am

Yui moaned louder than what she had ever moaned before. Every single inch of her body felt like it was on fire. It was hard to tell the sensations she was feeling were due to the drug, or her mistress's pussy. "M-More...I want more!" she pleaded over and over while pulling at the bindings that held her writs together. Frustration soon began to set it. The neko desperately wanted to touch her elven mistress. She would have loved nothing more than to run her claws down Lilith's back. Yui's tail suddenly started driving her tail harder against her mistress's tight walls. Her pleasure filled screams could probably be heard throughout the entire castle. The ecstasy was unbelievable. It somehow felt like it had been ages since anyone had rode her tail so professionally. Yui soon found her body arching off the floor as she hard alongside with her mistress. Long strands of wild purple hair covered her neck and portions of her chocolate breasts.

Yui could only pant as her new mistress mentioned something about her being..delicious and some sort of offer. Yui parted her lips to reply, but instead of words, a sweet long moan came out from her lips. Her tail was super sensitive and the feeling of it sliding out from Lilith's hot pussy made Yui cum again, only on a smaller level. "A-Ahhhh!" Yui moaned as her body shook with pleasure. Her body was experiencing the ultimate high so it took a few minutes for her to be able to speak. Once her heart beat had finally slowed down a bit, Yui opened her big golden eyes. She stared up at the dark haired elf, almost as if she were in shock from the offer. The truth however was that after having such a hard orgasm, the drug flowing inside her was almost completely gone. Still, Yui released a soft purr from her lips. The her tail wrapped tightly around Lilith's waist as she laid back against the ground, her nipples still hard as rocks. "I'd love that." Yui smiled sweetly. "Please..may I touch you now mistress, just a little?" Yui pleaded while batting her pleasure drunken eyes up at the elf. "I need more..lots more.." Yui breathed. With an innocent smile, she unwrapped her tail from around Lilith's breasts. She then stretched end of her tail slowly up along Lilith's sexy body till it coiled around one of her breasts and gave it a very firm squeeze.

--
Laura watched with widened eyes as Eda carried out her instructions. Her heart began to race as an insatiable heat formed between her legs. Her brown eyes took in every single inch of Eda's ass. She wasn't sure how, but the image of the moonlight shining down upon Eda made the elf even more desirable. "Damnit Laura..." she thought to herself and shifted her gaze inside the wagon. Somehow Reyenna was still knocked out cold.

The desire to fuck Eda senseless was soooo tempting. Laura found it shocking that Yui hadn't properly trained the elf. Then again, the neko had stated that she was looking for love. Slowly, Laura's lusty brown eyes shifted back down to Eda. Oh the things she could teach her! However, as temptation began to set in, so did Yui's face. Laura could only imagine what was happening to the neko. Was she even alive? With a small sigh, Laura closed her eyes and shook her head. "No." she stated firmly and tossed Eda's leafy bra and skirt down onto her body. "Take a good look at yourself and the position you're in." She frowned. "You hardly know me. Yet, I was able to put you into submission so easily. Like I said, you're a pet." Laura replied softly. Suddenly, the human jumped down off the wagon. She walked right of Eda and offered the elf a hand. After pulling Eda onto her feet, Laura gently cupped her cheeks. "And thats fine. There's nothing wrong with being a pet, or the type who likes to be dominated. However...its clear that you're not looking for love, at least not from Yui. You owe her the truth because sooner or later she's going to find out. What happens when you end up fucking someone else? Lets say that Yui has to take a job and travel for a few months. Will you fuck the first person who displays a little dominance towards you?" Laura asked while still holding Eda's cheeks. "Listen...I'm sorry. I took making my point too far...but I needed you to see what I saw. When we find Yui...you should tell her the truth. I'll also explain everything that happened here to Angel eventually. Hopefully..she wont be too upset."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:04 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:13 pm

Lilith nervously wiped a bit of drool from her lips. She couldn't show any sort of weakness in front of her new toy, as addicting as Yui was to her. It didn't help that the neko's tail now wrapped around the elf, almost beckoning her closer in. The black-haired elf let half of a moan escape, then closed her mouth shut by biting on her lips to repress the sound. She looked down at the tail that had coiled around her breast. One more round wouldn't hurt, would it? The elf convinced herself that she would indeed enjoy the neko once more. "V-very well, but just because you asked." 

Lilith didn't free Yui- she knew the toy was still too dangerous to let free. Instead, the elf stood so that between her legs were the neko's. She turned around so her partner could have a perfect view of her ass. Then she bent down and placed her hands onto the ground, giving the neko a perfect view of her pussy. "Come, my servant. Indulge in your mistress' body once more."

---

The elf was caught in the heat of the moment, and wasn't too sure how to respond to the 'no'. At first, she thought that Laura would give another erotic command, but it didn't come. Instead, the elf was handed her leafy bra and panties. Flustered with the situation, the moon-lit girl placed them on, along with her majestic violet mage dress. The citrus-haired girl didn't accept the human's hand, and instead, slapped Laura's hand away. She kept her eyes astray,  finding it suiting to look at the rock road rather than the human herself. "Don't think that just because you admit your mistake means you're excused from it." She looked up, and her emerald eyes stared deeply into the human's eyes. Unlike the lustful look before, she had pained expression all over her face. Eda pointed over towards the other elf laying asleep in the cart. "Why don't you tell Reyenna what had happened also?"

Before she would be able to reply, Eda headed back into the wagon and grabbed a book. She lit a candle and began to write in it. 

"Once upon a time, there would be a time when Eda and Yui met once more."

Yet... as soon as Eda had written that down, the letters seemed to fizzle off the page. "Hmmm?" The elf placed a closed fist against her lips, wondering why it disappeared. She tried to write it in the book once more, but the black ink vanished as soon as it was pressed against the paper. The dancing shadows created by the firelight caused the blonde-haired elf to finally awaken. She rubbed her eyes and stood up for a moment. No longer was her mind crowded by any sort of lust. Her mind was calm and concise. 

At that moment Reyenna had made a decision: if the elves had attacked and captured Yui, then she would be sure to uphold that decision. If the other two tried to save Yui, then Reyenna would do anything in her power to stop them. She looked over her shoulder to see Eda furiously writing something in her book. She shot the elf a quick look of disgust, then equipped her sheathed sword. Reyenna brushed the curtains aside and jumped out of the wagon. She turned to her side and noticed Laura. "Hmp. What are you up to, human?"

((Finally got a post up, thanks for the wait! Hope this Reyenna issue can sorta spice things up too!))
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:25 pm

A big flirtatious grin quickly formed over Yui's lips. If there was one thing she knew how to do well, it was seduce a girl. It didn't matter if she was playing the role of the master or the pet, with just a little time she could make even the straightest of girls wet with anticipation. "Thank you mistress. I need you." Yui purred while batting her big yellow eyes up at Lilith.

Yui expected to be freed, however, instead she watched her mistress rise to her feet and turned around. Yui tilted her head curiously to the side. Her arms flexed, giving her bindings a good test. "Well..I guess she's not as dumb as she looks. I did just bite her..." Yui thought to herself. Irritation began to work her nerves. Her hands and legs were still tied. The only part of her body she could move freely was her tail. She'd have to wait for a chance to strike again.

As Lilith bent over, Yui's eyes widened a bit. The neko bit her bottom lip hard. She could feel herself growing wet once more from the elf's sexy pose. "Damnit..there must be some drug left over.." Yui told herself. Well, if she was going to play along...she figured that she should go ahead and have some fun. She'd explain everything to Eda later...if she ever saw her busty pet again. "Mmm Mistress..why do you tease me?" Yui purred while stretching her tail. The flexible appendage caressed her mistress's ass. Suddenly, Yui's tail cracked like a whip hard against the flesh of Lilith's right butt cheek. "I'd love to indulge you mistress..but these bindings are in the way." Yui laughed and gave Lilith's ass another hard spank. The neko spanked the elf over, over, and over till her round little ass was bright pink. "At least let me taste you..." Yui mewed softly

--

"Eda..I'm sorry. I just wanted to make a point." Laura replied softly while she rubbed her hand. The pain in Eda's emerald eyes made Laura's heart sink. She knew that she had gone too far. She'd have to find a way to make it up to Eda..somehow. "I already said I'm going to talk to Angel..." she muttered, but found that Eda had already walked off. Laura followed the elf around towards the back of the wagon. Her light brown eyes narrowed sharply as she watched Eda write her spell, only to see that it had failed. "Does that...usually happen??" Laura frowned.

Something weird was going on. Laura was sure of it. She was about to ask Eda another question when she saw Reyenna emerge from the wagon. "Well hello Angel." Laura smiled, tho blinked after Reyenna had called her 'human.' That was a new one. "Are you ok?" Laura asked as she walked up to the blonde elf and wrapped her arms around Reyenna's neck. There was something...different about the look in Reyenna's eyes. Oh god..had saw the 'point' Laura was trying to make? Laura hoped that wasn't the case. "Listen Angel..nows not the time...but we really need to talk. Once we enter the city I'll take you and Eda to my home. We can spend the night there. First, we'll need some disguises tho." Laura stated and leaned in to press her warm lips softly against Reyenna's. The look Reyenna was giving her...something was definitely wrong. "Angel..w-whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:56 pm

As soon as the neko mentioned that the bindings got in the way, the black-haired elf snapped and cupped Yui's face with her hand, before using it as leverage to push the neko against the ground. "Don't you dare question my methods. You're staying in those shackles." Lilith said seriously, and used her heel to sadistically hold down her slave's tail. She reached for the nearby table with the similar drug. She gave the tip a flick a few times, before injecting the shot forcefully into the neko's shoulders once more. Those same feelings of heat would return to the neko. Lilith threw the shot to the side and stood back to admire her work. "This will be your punishment for questioning me. I won't be doing anything to you. I'm just going stand here... for a while." She grinned.

---

Eda wasn't too sure why the words from her book disappeared suddenly. "This must be the work of another spirit-god given power. I don't know what power this person has... but they're overwriting mine!" The citrus-haired girl gave up and dropped her book and pen on the floor of the wagon. "Ahhhh!! Here I am, fooling around with a human and trying to get my magic to work, while Yui is probably suffering..."

Reyenna didn't seem to flinch to any of Laura's approaches. Her eyes remained locked on the human, trying to figure out what she had meant. Did something happen while she was asleep? Yet once Laura planted the kiss on her lips, the elf broke the kiss immediately and peeled the human's hands off of her shoulders. The elf backed away a few inches. "Nothing's wrong, human. A good night's sleep can do wonders to reveal the true colors of scandalous humans. I figured you were all the same." She said with disgust. However, Reyenna was referring to the lust that Laura displayed in the hot springs. Whether Laura interpreted it as that or the recent mess with 'proving her point' was up to her. 

"...And I'm not interested in saving Yui. Maybe she was your friend, maybe she wasn't. That doesn't forgive the fact that she tried to enslave an entire village of elves and two god-spirit owners." Reyenna placed her hand on her hip, and if it wasn't for the situation right now, the blonde elf's slim figure would appear very... well, appealing. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 am

Yui's golden eyes tore wide open! The last thing she expected was for Lilith to suddenly snap at her. Yui released a pained cry of agony as her tail was stepped on. Her ears instantly pinned back as she bared her dagger like fangs up at her mistress. She didn't mean to..not really..it was just something she had done on impulse. She was about to apologize for questioning Lilith, but never got the chance. The neko released a another pained cry as another was injected into her chocolate flesh. It didn't take long for the drug's effects to kick in. This was the third time Yui had been drugged so the effects took place almost instantly. "AHHHH!!!" Yui screamed in a mixture of agony, exhaustion, and pleasure. Her heart began to race inside her chest. Her dark nipples became hard as rocks as her body began to shake with pleasure. "Please..f-f-forgive..!" Was all Yui could say. Every single inch of her body suddenly started burning. Even the cool surface of the floor was enough to send pleasure shooting down her spine.

"S-Sorry..I wont..question..again.." Yui panted. She bit down hard on her bottom lip till it bled. It was all she could do to try to contain herself. "Please...mistress." Yui begged. The poor neko was no longer capable of acting, not while drugged. "I'll be good. I'll be your good little pet. I'll do whatever you say. I swear, just PLEASE!!!"

--

"Another one??" Laura blinked. Just how many elves were there with god-spirits? Laura was starting to wonder if Yui's poor luck was rubbing off on her. Laura didn't have too much time focus on Eda's frustrations. Her brown eyes narrowed at Reyenna as the elf stepped out from her embrace. "Angel...wha?" Laura blinked again. With a frown, she grabbed Reyenna by her hand. "We'll be back. Just...stay calm." she told Eda while dragging Reyenna into the bushes. Once they were far enough away, Laura slammed Reyenna's slender body into the trunk of a tree. The human had her perfectly pinned. If Reyenna wanted to escape, she'd have to fight. "Whats wrong with you?!" Laura screamed, and probably louder than what she should have. "One minute you want a threesome with Eda and the next you're treating me like you dont care at all! You know how much Yui means to me. You know that I owe her. Why are you being like this Angel? And why for fuck's sake do you keep calling me human???"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next