Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:40 pm

He nodded, and followed Charlie back to his room. When they got there, he sighed softly. "Just, try to relax, okay? And stay away from the windows." He walked over to the bedroom window as he said this, making sure it was covered and locked. "Keep off the lights at all times if possible."
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:20 pm

he nods "Okay, i'll go back to my room, if you want you can follow to see where it is." he looks at him "so when you wake me you can sleep there" he nods softly getting up.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:05 pm

"Well, here. I'll take the first watch. You just get some rest. In a little while, I'll wake you up, okay?" He ran his fingers through his messy hair, working out a few tangles.  "Relax."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:35 pm

He looks at him, then down sitting up from the arm of the couch which gave him no comfort. "i really don't know how to do anything survival like...."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:00 pm

He blinked, his smile dropping. No need to bother him with an embrace anymore. He could see the look on the smaller male's face. "Yeah, first thing. I'll take watch for half the night, you can watch the other half. I don't care who watches first."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:20 pm

he looked at him but denied himself, he remembered he wasn't that good with these things from earlier. "so tomorrow should we?" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Aiden pursed his lips, glancing around the room. "I reckon we should be fine for tonight. We don't wanna make too much noise when it's dark. They'd see us before we saw them." He looked down at him, a thin smile appearing on his face. "If you need a hug, I'm not going to deny you one."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:24 pm

"i would ask, but it's okay" he smiled half hearted then tried to relax the best he could, still wanting one. "do we need to board up windows or anything?" he said softly
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:31 pm

"...Do you still need that hug...?" He asked awkwardly. He wasn't normally one to hug people. He went to prison for hurting people. But he felt bad for Charlie, and he felt he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:13 pm

He looked at him then blushing and looking away "yeah, i guess just really shooken up" he cuddled the couch once more trying to pretend is was some one. He didn't want to ask him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:59 pm

He looked at him, still shirtless. "Just stay in here for a while. We shouldn't have to go back outside for a little while." He found his jacket, slipping it on, but he didn't zip it. "...you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:59 pm

Charlie was still there but he had moved some, he looked to him when he came out. He still was a little pale but regaining his color nicely. "is there anything we should do?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:52 pm

He frowned, standing up and searching until he found the restroom. He took off the tanktop, and turned on the sink, washing it by hand. He draped it over the shower curtain to dry. Then, he glanced in the mirror at himself, and stopped. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, then went back out into the living room to find his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:19 pm

"you can wash up you know..." he looked to him, "it's something at least" he layed his head down on the crouches arm "aand people do find them comforting" he cuddled the cough some.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:13 pm

He stared at him. "Look...Charlie. I'm sorry about back there...and I'd hug you, if I weren't covered in dead guts...people consider hugs comforting, right?" He frowned, shuffling his feet awkwardly. He walked across the room to him, and sat down next to the lump of blanket, patting his back. "We're safe."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Once there , he grabbed his blanket and curled up, feeling light headed. He was still in need of comfort but didn't expect any "you need anything feel free to get it.." he curled up more.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:30 pm

No more messing around. He had to get Charlie home. And he did just that, quickly and safely. He pushed him gingerly into his home, locking the door behind him, and securing it tightly. "There...we did it.."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 pm

He shook even more now, because of how close they were. he looked away more, looking very pale and about to pass out.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Aiden heard the growls, and turned quickly. He carefully took the knife back from him, waiting until they got close. He was really risking it, for by the time he made a move, they were an arms reach away. He quickly took care of them though, their dark blood splattering his chest.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Suddenly he stopped, he had heard something and looked around. Despite his freaking out being a problem it was handy as he was so focused on any little noise. There was a couple of the close by. Charlie looked away from them, not ready to face them.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:14 pm

He looked down at him, giving him the closet thing to a genuine smile he could muster. "C'mon." He quickly moved down the road, but stuck close to Charlie's side. He didn't want him to freak out anymore...
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:43 pm

He stayed close to him looking around as well, nervously. He wanted to be back home so his emotions could run as they please, he wanted to curl up in his favorite blanket. He sighed softly looking to him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:16 pm

He patted his arm. "C'mon. I know a short cut." He began heading down the small alley way. He'd never given a pep talk before. It was strange to him, he wasn't the type to console others. He pursed his lips, stopping at the end of the alley, checking for any sign of movement. "Seems clear..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:10 pm

he blushed some with the cute comment from him but nodded "yeah, we should probably get out of here" he then proceeded to stand up, sniffling some still. He wondered if he would really stay with him, but for now he wouldn't think on it too much.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:58 pm

"I wasn't going to leave you..." He spoke softly. "I've done bad things, but I'm not a bad person." He frowned, shaking him lightly. "Stop crying. You're cuter when you smile." He smirked, wiping a tear off his face. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next