Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:17 pm

Charlie himself kept quite and eventually ended up curling up in a tight shaking ball on the couch, he could only listen to the outside world in fear, he couldn't distract himself anymore, but he stayed as quite as he could for him to rest.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:47 am

He sighed, laying face down on the bed. He couldn't remember the last time he'd actually slept in a bed. It was soft, plus it smelled nice. Kinda like Charlie...He closed his eyes, and with a sigh, Aiden had slept for the first time in forever.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:25 am

He froze some when he heard his name, and glanced to a cracked window, then decided to close it. He then sat back down with a book, he did the reading so time would pass easier for him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:33 am

He smiled, embracing him once more. The smile dropped when he felt the breeze. "That little..." he stood up, crossing and shutting the window. "Charlie." He called. "Keep the damn windows closed! I'm going to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:16 am

He looked at him more, blushing more . "o-okay, well just go to sleep." he was flustered "i'll sit in there, i can read a book.." he then gave a finally hug to his new friend and then let go and got up  to go guard. A soon as he was out of the room, a small breeze came from the cracked window.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:10 am

"Hey, if you have a bad dream, hear a noise, wanna talk, anything, okay? Just wake me up. I'll be right here." He placed his hand on his head again, ruffling is hair softly. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you. You're my host. Plus, you're too cute." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 pm

He blushes some "i'm not sure i could sleep now" he looked at him still strawberry cheeked, "what if i have another bad dream" he looked away with a small pout of his lip.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:27 pm

He shook his head. "I'm a light sleeper. I can afford to take a nap. We'll be safe, don't worry." He gave him a small grin. "You've had a rough day. You need your beauty sleep."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:08 pm

"but don't need you need your sleep?!" he looks up to him "it's not good for a person to lose sleep, if they can sleep!" he even pulled back some
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:43 pm

He nodded. "Alright then." He glanced around, sighing softly. "You can go back to sleep if you want. I'll stay in here with you."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:23 pm

He made a small noise when he moved, then looked up to him his face a little red. "n-no, i don't need anything" he looked back down a little shyly then nuzzled his chest some, with the side of his head o his chest.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:53 pm

"Do you need anything?" He asked calmly, looking down at him again. He shifted a little beneath him, holding him in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:11 pm

He of course wouldn't see it, but he was too comfy in his own little spot, pressed against his body as much as he could. He didn't know if he would ever get to do this again, so he soaked it up as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:15 am

He sighed softly, rubbing the smaller male's back softly, and his other hand resting on top of his head. His hair was soft. He liked that. He smiled a little, the first genuine smile in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:50 am

He bushed but almost instantly wrapped his arms around him, getting as close as he could. His face nuzzled into his chest, with his eyes closed. He enjoyed the way he felt.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 am

After a moment of silence, he slowly pulled Charlie into a hug. "No thanks needed." He was surprisingly warm for such a scary guy.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:33 pm

He looked at him he clearly wanted to be held but looked away instead "thank you"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:02 pm

He didn't move from his spot. "Hey...you're okay. I'm here. Nothing's gonna happen to you. I promise." He looked at him gently.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:19 pm

He wasn't sick but a little warm from the nightmare. "i..." he paused, he was scared it felt so real he was still shaking even "i am fine, just a bad dream"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:52 pm

"I heard...are you okay?" He frowned his hand remaining on his shoulder. He put his other hand to his forehead, feeling his temperature. "I'll get you some water."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:03 pm

He made some small noise, as he sat then when he touched him it caused him to jump and wake up. He breathed hard and looked so scared. He looked to him then sighed in some relief "i was dreaming..." his voice trembled
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Aiden at first blocked out Charlie's groaning, but eventually it caught is attention. He frowned, moving quickly back to his room. He silently crept over and sat on the edge of the bed, next to where he slept. He touched his arm softly, shaking him. "Char?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:43 pm

The night creeped by, charlie having a nightmare made small noises. Scary movies would do this to him as well , but living one made this one really bad. He could hear him now and then as it progressed.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:17 pm

"You will." It was a promise, more than anything. He went out nto the living room and sat on the couch in silence. He grabbed his jacket off the floor and searched the pockets, sorting through the assortment of pills he had snatched. He downed some, shaking his head. He didn't honestly know what some of them were, but he didn't really care too much.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:56 pm

He nods softly, "i'll see you later" he said softly to him but almost as if a question in fear. He then laid down and got comfy falling asleep after a while and just barely cracking the window to let the breeze in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next