Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:11 pm

"No, just afraid of what's outside." He frowned, keeping his voice down to a whisper. The road in front of them looked like Hell itself. There was a couple of bodies, mangled and strung about on the bloodied pavement. Across the way, a few straggling corpses could be seen, but they didn't notice the two live boys. Behind them, a loud scream was heard, and then cut short, and untimely death.
Aiden winced, looking at him. "Which way?"
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:04 am

He made a small noise when he was grabbed so suddenly, then looked to him confused at all his actions "are you afraid of the outside?" h  was curious then looked around at what possibly could be the deal. He never expected what he would see.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:42 pm

He frowned, patting himself down before he headed towards the door, switching off every light he could. He reached cautiously for the doorknob, taking in a breath. He grabbed the smaller male and quickly went outside, the door swinging open and shut swiftly, but silently.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:27 am

he looked at him then sighed "sure" he got super close to him chuckling some. He wondered what he was to expect from what he had said. but he didn't let it get to him. it was odd how his mind worked currently.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Aiden peered down at him, nodding slowly. "Well...let's head out then." He went and grabbed his jacket off the table, slipping it on with ease. He glanced back at him. "Get yourself ready. And don't leave my side."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:15 pm

"alright, there's a place nearby, not alot of people go to it, but its got alot." he smiles softly "you can take me when you want" he looked to him. His eyes shimmered some, oddly even.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:35 pm

He looked up at him. "Well, you're certainly not going alone." He rubbed his neck frowning. "We might wanna go soon, before it gets too dark."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Charlie sits down on his couch reading over something "so i need to go out  later" he was his clear sign, that charlie still don't see the problem, he hadn't quite seen the affect or much else that that of other at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Aiden watched him, sighing softly. He got up, going around and turning off the lights around the house, peeking outside the curtains again. He frowned, watching the dead wandering around outside.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:49 pm

He sighed softly "no problem" he thought "i still don't quite believe this, but i'll play along until i see it's real or find out he just needed a place to stay" he smiled cleaning up some, stretched and went to get something comfy on to wear, not what he had on. When he came back out he had jeans and a nurses shirt that kinda clinged to his form.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 pm

He watched him get up, his eyes following his movements. "Yeah...it does." He tried to grin for his companion's sake, as he looked back at his plate, finishing off what he was given. "I appreciate it." He stood, taking his plate back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:45 pm

"well, your welcome to stay here, with me" he smiled, still not fully sure on it, but trusting him. He gets a drink of his orange juice. "but it sounds like i need to change how i live." he goes and turns off the lights, "this should help, right?" he smiled to him, still playing some.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 pm

He blinked. "Me? I'm fine. I've gotta be..." He mumbled. "They're reanimated, not alive. They're not too smart. This...primal instinct takes over and...they only know what's food and what isn't. They don't care about non-edible things..." he trailed off, looking down at his hand, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Charlie looked at him concerned "are you okay?" he noticed the way he acted talking about it. He put the empty plates away in the sink and rinsed them. "but if this is happening why is the power still on?" his building had a generator luckily. He sat back down touching his hand softly to try to comfort him
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:55 pm

"No, thank you..." he said in response to the food. He sat up straight. "Well, if it's just one bite, it hurts like hell ,y'know. Then, the bite goes numb. That's the infection settling in. It starts spreading through your body, and eventually you die. Once it reaches your brain, it's like a kickstart. It wakes you back up, and you're hungry...really hungry." 

He frowned, closing his eyes. "And then, if your truly lucky, they just eat you alive on the spot, and sometimes there isn't enough of you for the infection to reach."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:28 am

"i am? So what does happen?" he looked at him noticing his change, which kinda relived see he might not have a thought to kill him constantly. He looks to his plate noticing "um, would you like some more?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:06 pm

He looked up at him. "You're lucky, y'know?" He said inbetween bites. He was hungrier than he thought he was. "I've seen what these things do to people...it's horrible." His gaze softened and he looked aside.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:00 pm

"no, if i did now i would of told you" he ate his quietly then noticed him taking it and smiled some. Charlie was a little uncomfortable with this stranger but if what he was saying was true he did need to stay and he also knew he would need help surviving but would a man like this help him?
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:12 pm

He wasn't very hungry, but he took the plate anyways, not wanting to be any more rude than he had been. "...If you want me to leave, I'll make my way out when the corpses clear the area." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:52 pm

He was confused but decided to, not letting his food go to waste, it was still warm and good. he looked to the other plate he made for his guest and sighed. "no, just me" he took another bite looking through a medical book.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:19 pm

He looked up at him, raising his brow. "A week..." He rose, lowering his shirt. "And you're not...one of them?" He asked, mostly to himself. "....Go ahead and eat, Charlie." He looked aside, pondering to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Charlie blushed as Aiden took control of his shirt and shivered little as he touch his skin, it was soft. "a-about a week ago?" he looked down at him. Charlie's face was a dark pink and very confused.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:46 pm

He blushed slightly, stepping forward. He grabbed his shirt before he could hide the bite, lowering down to it's level. "This is crazy..." Aiden touched the other boys skin softly where the bite was. "...You were bitten how long ago?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:01 am

He sighed  "I;m fine, it's already healed over rather fast i'd say" he lift his shirt to show him. He had a sleek body not very strong but his arms did have some muscle. the bite looked like a normal bite at this point but did shows signs of it once being on of their bites "See?" he smiled at him slightly "and why not? it's not like im horrible at it." he started to lower his shirt
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 pm

"....What do you mean that's not what happened with you?" He said nervously. "Go ahead, eat..." He said with a frown. If you've been bitten...this might be your last meal. I'd hate to kill a cute guy like him...but... Aiden frowned. "I'm not that hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next