Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

The Walking Dead(M)(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:47 pm

"Figures..." Ant sighed. Even though it was Jason's own fault, Ant still wanted his friend to pass the class. Antwone was about to wave goodbye when Leilah invited him to sit down with her. Ant gazed down at his watch. He had left early that morning and had a few extra minutes. "Ok, but I cant stay for long." he stated and took a seat across from Leilah. "I'm looking forward to this afternoon. Amodini is still royally pissed, but she agreed to go the party. She's actually wanted to meet Gregg for a while. Something about Fraternity connections...or something." Ant shrugged. He himself was never a 'Frat' kind of person. In his opinion, he had enough 'brothers' and 'uncles.' He didn't need any more. "She'll be meeting me there. Of course we'll be a bit late. Only losers show up at a party on time." Ant grinned while his eyes slyly shifted down towards the fruit Leilah was snaking on. "Oh, there's Jason!" Ant exclaimed while looking over towards the right. As soon as Leilah's eyes left her fruit, Ant reached over and stole 2 strawberries! He smiled as he stuffed them into his mouth. By the time Leilah's eyes came back, Ant had swallowed. "Oh...my mistake. I thought I saw him." Ant blinked while shrugging. He would've looked innocent if not for a small piece of strawberry that stayed glued to the corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Leilah blinked softly when she noticed Antwone waving to her "good morning" she muttered as she gave a light wave back to him before she picked up a bowl of a variety of fruit that she could snack on during her break. She looked worried for a second when Ant mentioned Jason "to be honest, I dont think any of that studying did much. He looked so... um, stressed over this test"she said soflty as she then shrugged and went over to the till and paid for the tray of fruit with her debit card. She glanced back at Antwone and smiled "come join me for a for mintues, sit and talk" she said as she walked over to a table and made herself comfortable in a seat before opening up the container of fruit.Leilah grabbed a strawberry and began to nibble on it gently.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 am

The test had just started and Jason was already struggling. He had studied the notes that Antwone and Leilah had given him. However, rather than bothering to pull an all nighter, he decided to watch a marathon of The Walking Dead Season 2. Unfortunately, all the poor boy could think about was guns and zombies as his eyes scanned through the questions on the test. "Fuck Fuck Fuck!" Jason thought to himself while pulling out his hair. Dr. Hasselhoff gazed up from his desk. The sight of Jason freaking out definitely made his morning. "Hehe. Its funny because he's stupid." The Prof mentally chuckled.

When Leilah walked up with her test, Hasselhoff reached out to grab it, but also grabbed a portion of her hand as well. "Well done Ms. Stark. You have a fine day." The Prof stated with a slight pervy grin. Once Leilah had left, Dr. Hasselhoff leaned slouched back into his seat. "Damn..now how am I suppose to pass the time? My eye candy just walked out the front door..." he thought to himself.

Antwone was passing through the cafe just as Leilah arrived. He had a casual meeting with one of the professors that morning. Ant released a small yawn as he moved through the cafe, but paused when the sight of Leilah caught his eye. He walked up to the girl and greeted her with a wave. "Morning." Ant smiled. The boy was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with the Atlanta Falcons logo painted on the front. He also had on slightly baggy black pants and matching red shoes with the same logo. On his head, he wore a red and black Falcons cap. "How do you think Jason is doing?" Ant asked. "Hopefully he passes. He's miserable to be around when he gets all depressed..."

The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 29-Atlanta-Falcons-NFL-2-Tone-Hat-Team-Colors-New-Era-Cap-59fifty-Era-Cap-5950-1
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Leilah sat there quietly as she sharpened her pencil up but something caught her attention and she looked back at Jason “Not very long Jason.” She said as she had actually wished that she had more time to spend with Antwone but she knew that tonight’s party would hopefully bring them closer together to have a stronger friendship. She wondered how Antwone got stuck being Jason’s friend but she would question him later on that when tonight would get here. Her eyes flickered over to Kyle “Dumping Gregg? Oh god no” she muttered as she took a look at Kenny before turning around again to pay attention to her own things. She had her cell phone out and she kept checking it until she heard the teachers voice booming throughout the class room. She liked Dr.Hasslehoff as a teacher but there was just something about him that made her way to sink deep into her seat and hide in the darkness for a bit. Leilah blinked softly though and put everything on her desk away expect her pencil, she was well prepared for the test and was sure that she would ace it with all the studying she had been doing throughout the last week or so. She was a hard worker to get what she wanted and she wanted to pass this test even though she was already passing this class with flying colours; she technically did not need to do this test but she wanted to do it anyways. Mostly to show off, but she had other reasons why she wanted to do the test. Today she was wearing a blue dress that reached her knees that had a belt and with some cute tan looking flip flops, which only made her look more tan than she was. When she was handed a bunch of test papers, she smiled softly and took one for herself before passing it back to the students behind her “Of course.” She said softly as she then began to work on the test, it was probably a good hour and a bit out of the two hours they had to finish the test that she finished it. She folded it back to the first page and quickly went over it before she grabbed her things and got up, she walked over to the professors desk and gently placed the test on it as she then strutted gracefully out of the classroom and into the café to get something to eat.

ooc: XD dear lord

The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzK5l2n73-Zw8GYXqWj03KOfZSGaYi7-VshLN7ax8fZDcER5bd4A

Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:39 pm

The next day...
Jason sat in his usual seat way in the back. He was surrounded by a few guys he knew, all of which were dreading the upcoming test. Jason's eyes shifted towards the front of the class to where Leilah usually sat. "So, how long did you and Ant talk?" he grinned. Kenny McCormick and Kyle Broflovski, two boys who knew both Leilah and Jason, sat up. "Dumping Gregg already eh?" Kyle grinned while taking a comb to his fire-red hair. "You know Leilah. She loves him tall and dark." Jason smiled. "You know once you go black you'll never go back." Jason added with a hard laugh. "Lucky bastard." Kyle mumbled. Kenny nodded silently. He knew that Kyle had a small thing for Leilah too, but he preferred blondes to brunettes. 

"Alright settle down." came the authoritative voice of the professor. Jason rolled his eyes as Dr. Hasselhoff walked in. The professor paused when he noticed Jason sitting in the back. "Didn't I already fail you??" he blinked. "No..." Jason answered. Dr. Hasselhoff shrugged and placed his briefcase onto his desk. "Oh well. The day is still young." he grinned. "Dick..." Jason mumbled under his breath. Kyle and Kenny covered their mouths. If there was one thing the prof hated it was being laughed at. 

"Ok everyone, put everything away. I want your desk completely clear. The only thing that should be on it are pencils. Calculators will not be allowed for this test. To those of you who actually studied..." Dr Hasselhoff paused while intentionally glaring at Jason. "You'll have no problems." he finished and handed a bunch of test papers for Leilah to pass to the students sitting behind her. "Ms. Stark. Please show the rest of the class how its done." he smiled and gave her a creepy wink.
The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 David_hasselhoff_tie_2011_a_p
ooc: Thats right. Hasselhoff has officially appeared in the Walking Dead! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Leilah liked Ant even though she had not met him too long ago, he was a smart young man with a good head on his shoulders and she could see him owning a business that covered variety parts of the world later on down the road in a few years. Her eyes softened slightly when she heard him speak about life being short, she did not agree with him but she kept quiet anyways and let him talk. She shrugged lightly and waved back to him as she stood there to watch him, even though she was not a fan of cars she had to admit that it was a nice car that suited Antwone quite well to a T. “Silly boy, such words of love might not even be possible for me…” she whispered to herself knowing quite well that it could be a while before she actually found a good guy to settle down with. She shook her head lightly and sighed as she jumped into her truck and shut the door, she stared at the steering wheel for a few seconds as she buckled her seat belt on and kicked the truck into gear. It was not long before she put her eyes on the path ahead of her and headed out of the parking lot to head home, but she made a stop for something to eat before actually heading back to where she was living. When she got home, she turned off her truck when it was in park and sighed softly. Grabbing her backpack, she jumped out, locked the truck and headed inside quickly for a good nights sleep.

(Shiny O_O I want, lol )
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:54 pm

"The military?" Ant blinked again. Now it all made sense. Leilah was a military brat. That definitely explained the truck. As she poked him, Ant simply grinned. However his grin soon faded as Leilah spoke of heartbreak and pain. His eyes shifted away from her to the right. "I know exactly what you're talking about." He mumbled, though he hadn't intended to let his thoughts escape through his lips. "But you cant give up. Life..." Ant paused. Slowly, his dark hazel eyes came to fall upon Leilah once more. "...its very short." Ant whispered with softened eyes. "You'll find 'your' guy soon enough. Who knows, maybe you'll run him over with your truck. You'll get out to check on him and it will be love and first sight." Ant laughed. It sounded a little cheesy, but the boy was a firm believer in such things. Some forms of attraction were just too strong to ignore.
With that, Ant waved and turned to head towards his own car. However, his eyes lingered upon Leilah for a few more seconds. Although short, those seconds seemed to last for an eternity. When Ant finally managed to tear his eyes away from the military girl, he whipped out his phone and called Amodini. After two rings Ant immediately got her voice mail. "Still pissed eh?" Ant sighed while hanging up. "Fine Fine..I'll just have to stop by her place and apologize." Ant told himself. He reached deep down into his pocket and pulled out his keys. With a press of a button, the lights on his car came to life. A wide grin formed upon Ant's lips as the door's opened on their own. His car was probably one of the most precious things he owned. Thanks to the money his grandfather left him after passing, and with four summer's worth of saving, Antwone had managed to purchase slick looking 2014 Dodge Charger. "Hey baby. Did you miss me?" Ant grinned. He jumped into the driver's side and tossed his backpack onto the back seats.

Ant's Car:
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Ooc: XD I love trucks, especially Ford's XD

ic:
Leilah blinked softly, she was not expecting Antwone to react this way to her truck but her cheeks turned a bright red colour when they were pretty close; only a mere inch apart. She studied his facial expression and shook her head wondering why Jason had said something like that to Ant but she stepped up onto the truck's step and leaned into her truck, putting her key into the eginition to keep it running. She jumped down to the ground with grace and her eye brows arched in a questioning manner "Looks and grace of a model?" she whispered and smirked softly as she walked over to Ant and carefully poked his chest in a playful manner to see what he would do. "My name is Leilah Arya Stark and I'm from the military. Growing up in that type of family, you learn a lot... fast." she said softly as she then giggled a bit and rolled her eyes "What guy? I don't get into the whole relationship thing anymore... too many heartbreaks, bullshit and lies. I've completely given up on finding any guy, yes I'm seeing Gregg but there's really nothing too serious going on and there won't be... for anyone. I've been in love before... it's pointless, overrated and painful." she muttered and shrugged lightly as she began to walk backwards towards her truck again till she was leaning against it "See you at the party tomorrow right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:09 pm

ooc: Ok I'm not a truck fan, but even I've got to admit thats a nice ride XD *Jumps inside*

ic: Ant's smile quickly returned. He wasn't sure if he believed in zombies, but he found the thought amusing. "The day Jason is right...is the day the earth burns." Ant laughed. Naturally, he had no idea just how much he would come to regret those words. 
Suddenly, Ant raised his arm to shield his eyes from the incoming lights on Leilah's truck. "What the hell?!" Ant blinked. SLowly, he moved around the vehicle. He stared with wide eyes at the truck. The tires were huge! It looked strong enough to pull some type of cannon or something. "W-Who are you?" Ant blinked again while turning to face Leilah. "I mean you've got the looks and grace of a model, yet you know your way around guns...and you drive this beastly thing." Ant stated. Just then, Ant's eyes hardened a bit. He moved closer to Leilah till only an inch separated their noses. "Are you...with the FBI? Jason said he was one of their agents. Could you be his partner?" Ant asked, and in a completely serious tone. Suddenly, Ant took a few steps back. He couldn't help but to laugh. Though, he was a bit curious about Leilah now. He saw 'her' kind of girl driving a convertible or something. His gaze shifted back towards the truck. "Boy..I'd hate to be the boy who dumped you. I can see you easily running the poor guy over...backing up...and then running him over again." Ant chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:09 pm

“Hot tub with me? Sounds like a good night ahead” Leilah said softly and had to laugh when Antwone mentioned that he was a champion “ha! We’ll see about that tomorrow, I challenge you to a game of beer pong” she said as she glanced over at him for a second before looking up to the sky and took the view of the starry night but she noticed something out of the corner of her eyes and smirked a bit when she realized that it was just Ant and his cheeks going red for some reason. He’s so cute she thought but she quietly scolded herself for that knowing that Antwone had a girlfriend and that they were probably loyal to each other but she could not help but wonder what it would feel like to spend at least one night together with him; to feel his hands gripping her hips and his lips leaving hot kisses all over her body as she twisted herself in positions that she had yet dared tried with anyone…
She snapped out of it when she picked up on Ant’s words about him and his girlfriend again, and this time the house was involved. She smiled and looked over at him “Don’t worry, it’s not that hard to figure out” she said softly wondering why Jason hated this ‘Amodini’ girl so much but she had a feeling that she could get a taste of what this girl was like tomorrow night at the party… Leilah froze when she noticed Ant’s hand in front of her to stop her from moving on, she too scanned the bushes to see if she could figure out what the heck Ant had seen but she saw nothing and wondered if it was a student fooling around but she studied Ant for a second and shrugged lightly “Maybe… or maybe in Jason’s words… it’s zombie guys! There’s a zombie apocalypse” she said and giggled a bit but she blinked when Antwone asked where her monster truck was. A big grin formed on Leilah’s face as she pressed a button on her key and suddenly headlights from about not even ten feet away shined on them and the truck started itself up. “She’s there.” Leilah said, the truck was loud and when they got closer Ant would see that it was the new model of a Ford that wasn’t supposed to be out till next year. It was a light and dark army green style with a lift kit, black tinted windows. It was clean and on the side of the drivers and passengers side was a white family crescent with Leilah’s name just under it. “She’s beautiful” she said as she opened up her drivers door and threw her backpack into the back seats. Leilah looked over at Antwone and smirked softly “Beautiful, right?” she asked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Ant's eyes widened a bit. He had been to a few crazy parties, but none on the level that Leilah was describing. "Hmm sounds interesting." Ant smiled slightly. "I'll leave the drugs to you tho. Thats...not my thing. I saw enough of that in Atlanta." Ant frowned. He wasn't judging Leilah, or anyone else. For him personally, he just preferred to stay as far away as he could from the topic. However, when Leilah mentioned the various games that could be played, Ant paused for a moment. "Now I could definitely do the hot tub with you. Haven't soaked in one of those in a while." Ant smiled brightly. "I also happen to be a Beer Pong and Beer Smash champion. FYI." Ant boasted with a big grin spreading across his lips. He was about to start walking again, but paused after Leilah mentioned the 24 bedrooms that could be used. At that moment, Ant's eyes locked onto Leilah's. Thoughts of the two stumbling into a random bed room quickly filled Ant's head. He pictured the two slowly stripping each other down. Next, Ant saw himself bending Leilah over the side of the bed. His hips pounded her perfectly shaped ass down into the bed, making it creek. Leiah's erotic moans filled the entire room as she pushed her hips back into Ant's thrusts. Antwone pictured himself running his hands all over Leilah's perfect little body..

Ant's cheeks suddenly turned a dim shade of red. He quickly closed his eyes and mentally shook his head. No, he wasn't that kind of boyfriend. He loved Amodini. They had been together for a year and he was fiercely loyal to her. The couple had absolute trust in each other. "Uh...a-anyway..." Ant mumbled as he moved on into the parking lot. "Sounds pretty crazy. I might need you to make sure that I..er...I mean WE..dont get lost. I'd hate to lose Amodini in that big house." Ant laughed softly. He felt like shit for fantasizing about screwing Leilah. However, part of him was also thrilled. He couldn't explain why, but he couldn't wait for the party now.

"S-So..." Ant whispered. He felt just a little awkward now. Suddenly, something bolted between the shadows of the library and building next to it. Ant's entire body froze. On instinct, Ant placed his hand in front of Leilah to stop her. Ant's eyes scanned the shadows. He had definitely saw something moving. "What the hell..?" Ant mumbled. His eyes scanned the shadows one more time before finally turning to Leilah. "Meh, must have been a cat or something.." he sighed. "So, where's this monster truck of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Leilah was thankful when Jason had decided to finally start paying attention and of course she did half the explaining to let Antwone do the other half; it was only fair between the two of them and she hoped to god that Jason would at least have something stuck in his head after all this was said and done with tonight because she really did want to see him pass the test that was going to be handed out tomorrow. Even with Jason bringing up the zombie stuff throughout the studying pack, she just shook it off and rolled her eyes at him telling him that it was all silly and that he should be more worried about studying and the test instead of something that would not and does not exist. She could have gone into more of her notes and explaining things to Jason but when she heard him calling it quits, she nodded in agreement only hoping that he would get home safely. “See you tomorrow Jason.” She said as she then sighed and watched the boy take off but when Jason was gone, she heard Ant’s voice and she almost jumped as she almost had forgotten that he was there but she blinked when she heard his question. It was a very sweet gesture that she had not heard of till now. Leilah smiled as she glanced at Ant and nodded lightly “Va bene ma devi promettermi di non prendere in giro il mio camion” she said softly as she stood up and grabbed her stuff, putting it back into her backpack before grabbing her keys from her pocket. She zipped up her backpack and slung it over her right shoulder before making her way out of the library but she made sure Antwone was close by as she began to talk about the party. “Io non so se siete mai stati ad una delle parti di Gregg ma sono qualcosa . Ci sara due dj lì, ballerini esotici , lui ha un comico in arrivo , ma non sarà nemmeno dirmi chi è che lui ha . Ha tutta l' alcol , decoractions capito . Ha una grande piscina nel cortile , un jumpoline , vasche idromassaggio , barbecue e ha una sorpresa che finirà per raccontarmi da domani pomeriggio . Naturalmente come ogni festa , ci saranno farmaci ... che probabilmente saranno consegnati fuori come nessun domani, ma fare in modo che se non sei in quella roba , allora basta mettere in chiaro se vieni chiesto se volete qualsiasi . Oh ! Ha piscina interna , che è sempre divertente e televisori a schermo piatto in ogni camera ... ci sara ' un sacco di giochi bere , alcuni di essi possono comportare nudità e se avete intenzione di utilizzare uno qualsiasi dei venti camere da letto al piano superiore , assicuratevi di mettere un cappello o un certo tipo di capo d'abbigliamento sulla maniglia della parte esterna . Ho dovuto vedere troppa gente nuda in giro e tale che io davvero non ho bisogno di entrare in una camera da letto e trovare .. Più persone nude .” she said with a soft laugh as she walked in a graceful manner, a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Ant gazed up at Leilah with a small smirk of his own. He had his doubts that Jason could learn everything he needed to know within one night. However, stranger things had happened in the past. Also, they wouldn't find out the grades of the test until Monday anyway. Once Jason had sat, Ant pulled out all his notes from the previous semester.

The trio spent the next two hours in the library. Ant took turns with Leilah in explaining everything Jason needed to know. Jason was following, but only a little. Every now and then he'd try to tempt Ant and Leilah to join his zombie convention. Ant refused to allow Jason to change topics however. 

After another hour Jason finally called it quits. The blonde held his head in his hands. "God it hurts..." he mumbled. Ant leaned back in his seat. According to his phone, it was about 10:00. "Thats what happens when you put off studying.." he sighed softly. "There's nothing wrong with having a good time...but you you need to better balance how you spend your time." Ant added. "Thanks dad." Jason groaned while grabbing his backpack off the floor. "I'm out. See you in class tomorrow Leilah. Ant, thanks for the notes." Jason yawned. Ant gave his friend a small nod. Once Jason was gone, he shifted his eyes over towards Leilah. "E 'abbastanza buio. Vuoi che ti accompagni alla tua auto?" Ant asked. He was sure Leilah could take care of herself, but there was no way he'd let her walk alone in the middle of the night. There wasn't much light between the entrance to the library and the parking lot. "Andiamo. Puoi dirmi di più su questo partito del tuo. "
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:07 pm

Leilah rolled her eyes when she heard Jason explaining what little knowledge the boy had about a ‘zombie’ situation. She could not get over the fact that the boy had spent so much money on a gun from a convention that was on something that would probably never happen in real life. It was all a scam for the money and she could easily prove it too. “Beh, io sono sicuro che non saremo qui tutta la notte, se ci ascolta, allora si può andare e avere quella sera cena con la tua bella fidanzata. Sono sicuro che lei sarà la comprensione di stasera, dopo tutto ... lo fa amare. e la ami, quindi, anche se lei è un po 'pazza di quanto tardi si è ... voi ragazzi lavoreranno fuori” she said softly as she watched Antwone wondering just how late he was going to be to meet up with his girlfriend. She blinked as she looked back at Jason “Actually we were not talking about you, so don’t get cocky.” She muttered softly as she sat down on a chair nearby and pulled out her notes and books, she placed them on the table and began to open each one of them. “Spero che inizia a imparare qualcosa da questa sera, e se non passa il test di domani, allora e solo allora sarà invitò alla festa di domani sera.” She explained to Ant with a small smirk forming on her face. She wondered what his girlfriend looked like, she but guessed that she would see her tomorrow at the party…
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Jason blinked as Leilah removed the gun from his hands. Jason hadn't bothered to turn the safety on and gun was fully loaded. It could have easily blown his head off. "No..thats not right." Jason frowned after Leilah began to lecture him. "According to PoppaSmurf7730, rule number 1 is always aim for the head. Rule number two is shoot with both eyes open." Jason stated with pride. He had learned allot at the convention and he was happy to prove it. "Unbelievable..." Ant mumbled again. His dark hazel eyes shifted up towards Leilah. He knew that he had lost his temper, but Jason made it really, really easy. "Mi dispiace. Mi ha solo frustra volte. Ho lavorato duro su quelle note per lui quando potevo ho fatto io qualcosa di diverso con il mio tempo." Ant replied softly. "Inoltre, la mia ragazza mi ha avvertito che stava soffiando fuori classe. Io davvero non voglio dirle che aveva ragione. Si farà mai lasciato me lo dimentico." Ant added with a small smile. "Hey! Dont be talking about me. I know you are." Jason frowned.

Ant sighed deeply. He was tempted to get up and leave. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He was already 30 minutes late for his dinner with Amodini. "Mines well stay.." he thought to himself. "Listen Jason, if you wanna pass that test tomorrow then shut up, sit down, and put that gun away. I dont wanna be here all night." Ant stated softly, yet sternly. Jason nodded and grabbed his gun, along with the ammo, and placed the items back into his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Leilah blinked softly when she noticed a blur come through and land between her and Ant, she glanced down at the floor only to see that it was Jason who had come in. Finally… she thought to herself as she the listened to Jason, her eyes flickered over to Ant wondering if he knew anything about what Jason was hiding from them but she shrugged lightly and looked worried and concerned for a moment as she then followed Jason to a more private place to talk about whatever Jason wanted to show off. She just hoped it was not some sexual toy that Jason found in a store, she rolled her eyes lightly at the thought and shook her head as she grabbed a seat and put her bag on the floor next to her seat. Leilah’s eyes widened when she saw the gun that Jason had brought with him, she was about to yell at him but before she could even get a word out Antwone was already on scolding the boy for his little act of stupidity. Growing up in the military family, she had seen enough guns to know exactly what this one could do. She looked shocked as she stared at the gun with wide deer-in-the-headlights eyes but she soon snapped out of it when she heard that Jason had gotten this gun from a ‘Zombie’ convention. For a second she looked baffled but then she rolled her eyes “A zombie convention? Seriously?” She muttered with a soft scoff of disbelief. Leilah did not believe in Zombie’s, or anything supernatural for that matter. She did not know why Jason was so obsessed with the whole ‘Zombie Apocalypse’ but she just shrugged it off as one of his childish manners. Though when she noticed Jason rubbing the barrel against his head she stared at him and got up, she carefully took the gun from his grip and quickly checked to see if its safety was on before she unloaded the sucker. The bullets fell from it and onto the table as she then placed it with the barrel facing the wall. “Don’t you ever put that to your head again. Number one rule Jason.” She scolded him. Leilah glanced over at Ant to see how pissed off he was "Maybe you'd like to go get a drink of water?" she asked, hinting at him to calm down a bit or go walk it off because she did not want any fights going on. That was the last thing she needed tonight from two friends, one who was an older friend and the new one. Though she admitted to herself that she rather liked the new friend better. She did not know why, but she just had a feeling.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:53 pm

"That is so true!!" Ant exclaimed. He couldn't believe that someone else besides him had described Jason as a leach. Leilah had just made Ant's night. However, when she mentioned Jason's connections, Ant raised his eye brows. The connections that Ant knew about were all party related. To him, Leilah didn't really look like a party fanatic, but he could've been wrong. Then, Ant received her invitation. "Maybe I was wrong..." Ant thought to himself. He gazed down at the invitation then back up at Leilah. "Hmm..well tomorrow is thursday...and technically my weekend starts on thursday. I suppose we could go. I'll ask Amodini if she wants to. Maybe getting out will do us both some good. She was pretty pissed about me blowing dinner to help Jason...again." Ant sighed.

Suddenly, Jason came running up from the stairs. The blonde boy literally dove right in front of Ant and Leilah, and landed on the floor at their feet. "safe!" Jason chuckled. Ant pulled his phone out. "Actually..you're two minutes late.." he sighed. Jason jumped up to his feet. "I've got a good excuse this time! Lets go somewhere more...private. I've got something to show both of you." he stated with a wide grin. Ant's eyes shifted over to Leilah for a moment. Jason was excited...that had to be a bad sign...

Once the trio had found a private study room, Jason grabbed his back pack and placed it on the table. "I was late because I got this beauty!" Jason grinned as he pulled out a gun from his backpack. Ant's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. He rose to his feet and quickly looked out through the window to make sure that known was watching them. "You brought a gun to campus?! Are you fucking retarded!!!!!?" he yelled. "This ain't just any gun amego!" Jason answered proudly. "This here is a KSC Beretta 92m Sword Cutlass, Special Edition. This thing will put a whole strough solid bone." Jason stated and pointed the gun at Leilah, and then at Antwone. 
The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 Ber3

"I ordered from a Zombie convention I went to last Saturday. For 300 dollars they take deep into the woods of Tennessee and train you how to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. They even give you a starter kit! Next Saturday I'm going back. Hey Ant, you should come with me! Just us bros!" Jason laughed. Antwone was speechless. Jason had done allot of...stupid...things growing up, but this had to be within the top 10. "W-Wait..last Saturday?" Ant blinked. "Yea, why?" Jason asked. "You bastard! That was the Saturday I spent 4 FUCKING HOURS copying notes for our English class. You said you had to visit family!" Ant hissed. Jason sighed deeply. He took the gun and carelessly rubbed the barrel against his head. "Well...technically...I ran into a girl that might've been a cousin who was twice removed...so technically...yea you could say that I did visit family." Jason smiled. Ant could feel his right eye twitching. He could've sworn that hell-like flames were flowing within his hazel eyes. "Unfucking beleviable..." Ant muttered. Amodini had warned him that Jason was screwing him over, but he hadn't listened. "Shit...if she finds out that she was right she'll spend the next few days bragging about it..." Ant thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Ooc: Woo! Alcohol! XD

ic:
"Well hopefully he shows up in that five minutes. This is the only chance he has to get his shit together" Leilah whispered as she watched him, she smiled softly when she picked up on his words about Econ class. Leilah shook her head lightly with a sigh "Econ is not hard at all, but the fact that Jason fucks around has not helped him in the least bit." she said softly as she crossed her arms over her chest loosely. Her eyebrows arched slightly when she began to get questioned on her relationship with Jason. "Well, he had some good connections and we hang around the same type of people so we just... clicked I guess and began to talk, he gave me some really good connections and some not so much but he's like a leech... he grows on you. So, I decided to keep him around. Besides, it's better to make friends and expand then make enemies. He may be a pain in the ass sometimes but.. he's a good friend when he needs to be" she explained and shrugged lightly. "Hey listen, um... me and Gregg are throwing a party tomorrow night at his place and it's going to be a blast and it really sounds like you should get out to have a good time.. even invite your girlfriend, the more the better. Beside's, I'm sure your girlfriend would enjoy herself as well" she said as she dug something out from her pocket and held it out to Ant. It was an invitation with the location and time on it. "If you don't want to go, that's fine too but.. it'd be nice to see you and your girlfriend show up for a night out of fun" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:18 pm

ooc: Lol. Well, Amodini isn't that type of girl. But what the hell, why not? Besides, booze can have some mysterious effects on even the most straight-laced people. Razz

ic: Ant tended to zone out whenever he had his earphones in. He hadn't heard a word Leilah said until she was standing literally right in front of him. "Oh, hey!" Ant smiled while pulling out his earphones. "No..the bastard isn't here yet. He's got five minutes before I bolt tho. I'm in trouble enough as it is..." Ant sighed. He loved his girlfriend and he knew that she felt the same. However, he wished that she would ease up on Jason. The two of them had gotten into a total of five fights within three weeks just because Ant refused to cut Jason off. 

"So, is this Econ class that hard? I mean, I kinda hate math, but the tests weren't that difficult. All you have to do is understand how to apply the graphs to whats taught in class." Ant sighed. If Jason was having trouble, it was probably because he either wasn't trying, or hadn't bothered to show up to class.

"By the way, you seem to be...eh...close to Jason. I dont wanna sound nosey, but why are you too friends??" Ant asked, tho he knew that the same question could be reflected right back to him.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Ooc: I love World War Z! :3 Oh I so agree, 10 seconds is just too quick for a zombie transformation . you know what I'd like to see? Ant's reactions to his girlfriend kissing someone else at the party XD XP

Ic:

It had been quite a few hours later,  Leilah had finished up her homework for the rest of the week and also for next week so she could get ahead in her classes. She always liked being ahead of everyone just because she could do so much more with her time. In fact, she had decide to throw a party for tomorrow night and everyone was invited but she personally wanted to invite Jason and Antwone when she would see them tonight at the library. She had told all her friends about the party and information but she had also told them to invite some friends of theirs.

The bigger, the better. It was going to be at Gregg’s house, he had a house of his own that his parents had given him just outside of the campus and usually he did not use it unless he really needed to; like party use. It could easily fit 600 people inside of it.  Leilah did a change of clothes, she put on skinny jeans and a black shirt but she then put a black sweater that was warm but still hugged her properly. She grabbed a few books and her notes, stuffing them in a backpack before leaving her place and heading out to meet up with the boys; she just hoped that Jason would not be late for this.

It did not take her long to get there, she stood in the elevator when her phone began to ring. It was her best girl friend Elizabeth. “Ciao Elizabeth” When she heard her friend beginning to talk she could not help but to smile. The elevator opened up on the fourth floor and she walked out of it as she made a conversation with her friend. “Beh, non preoccuparti per il cibo e le bevande, io e Gregg avere tutto sotto controllo” she said, calming her friend down as she gracefully moved around to a window.

She stared out at it and smirked “Sì, Sì, vedrò domani ragazza ... Va bene, prendere facilmente stasera Oh, e non dimenticate di portare le stelle filanti .. che ci aiuterà fuori. Ma tutto il resto è coperto in modo da avere una buona notte Elizabeth” she said softly but she laughed softly when she got a response “Alright, goodbye” she muttered and hung up. Shoving her Samsung Galaxy S3 into her pocket before she turned slightly to see Antwone “Hey, I see that Jason has not showed up yet…” she said as she slowly walked over to him and waved to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:35 pm

ooc: Cool. 3-4 hours sounds good. In World War Z the people turned into zombies after like 10 seconds. Thats way to quick Razz

ic: "McMaster?" Ant blinked. Although he had never met the boy, Antwone had heard allot about him. Word on the street was that Gregg was the man to see if you ever wanted information on where to find the best parties. Once they had all agreed on a time to meet, Ant gave Leilah a small nod. "Ciao." he smiled. Meanwhile, Jason banged his head against the table. "Do I really have to talk to her?" he groaned. "Yes, yes you do. You know that she doesn't like you..." Ant replied softly. "Dude, thats totally not my fault!" Jason argued. Ant's eyes narrowed. He shot Jason a look that said, 'seriously?' Jason slowly picked his head off from the table. He grabbed his new iphone 5s while rising to his feet. "Whatever. Oh..also, you should know that Leilah isn't serious about Gregg. She doesn't do relationships..never really has as far as I know." Jason stated. Ant leaned back at his seat. He stared up at Jason while raising his brow. "And...I care because?" he blinked. "Just sayin." Jason grinned.

Later that night, Ant waited patiently on the 4th floor of the library. On the floor, he laid his backpack which was full of last semester's Econ notes. He stood with his back leaning against the wall nearest to the elevator. He wanted to make sure that Jason didn't miss him. That night, Ant had changed into a thick grey hoodie and some dark blue South Pole jeans. He had his headphones in his ears while he waited for Jason and Leilah to show up. "I left my girl back home...I dont love her no more...and she'll never fucking know that...these fucking eyes that I'm staring at..." Ant song softly. He had recently started listening to The Weekend, and had downloaded just about every song he could find by the artist. 

Suddenly, Ant's phone buzzed, disrupting his song. "Hm?" Ant blinked and pulled his phone out of his pocket. On the screen was a text from his girlfriend. "I'm PISSED." the text read. Ant sighed deeply. "Sry babe. I'll try to make this quick, promise." he texted back before stuffing his phone back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Ooc: I really like the sounds of plan B, and 7/10 is a good ratio actually :3 Maybe the virus kills them for like a few hours before bringing them back to life, don't want them dead for too long Razz so lets say 3-4 hours as their bodies adjust to the zombie look/life?

“Eh Ant? E 'davvero un piacere conoscerla, almeno hai la testa sul rettilineo qui” Leilah giggled a bit as she extended her hand and shook Ant’s while giving him a small smile before she took a seat next to him. “Sono Leilah ma alcuni dei miei amici mi chiamano Leah o Lea” she said with a small shrug as if to say ‘whatever floats your boat’. Though she was glad that Ant had accepted her compliment and a small blush appeared on her cheeks but quickly vanished when she was now being complimented by Ant.

“Oh grazie che è una delle mie camicie costose che ho” she muttered softly but she blinked when Jason began to speak. She really liked how he could not figure out what they were saying but she wanted to keep it that way too. Leilah gave him a look that told him to keep his mouth shut but apparently that did not work as she heard him say that Ant was looking for a new girl but she did not say anything as she watched the two of them go at it like cats. “Jason, first off…I’m sure Ant’s girlfriend is a lovely lady so stop with your damn attitude. And secondly, I’m seeing Gregg. You know McMaster” she said.

everyone knew Gregg; he was the youngest boy of the Dean that had the highest marks in the whole college. He was a very bright popular man, and yet he was such a partier but she did not blame him for wanting to party; after all, it was a good experience to have in life. Leilah had a feeling that Jason would be ripped a new hole when he would explain to this ‘Amodini’ girl that Ant was going to be late. She gave Jason a face that said ‘that’s nasty’ before she looked at Ant and nodded lightly as she gave him a small smile “Six is fine with me. I guess I’ll see you guys then” she said as she glanced at Jason before she got up and headed over to the counter, she got a drink of hot chocolate, paid for it and left with no more words to say. Leilah headed back to her dorm in silence to work on some homework she had waiting for her on the table of the kitchen with her laptop.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 pm

ooc: I've been toying around with two ideas for how the virus starts. Do you like A.) Virus reanimates the dead and causes them to come to life. The virus can be spread for any sort of physical contact[bites, scratches, blood in eyes, etc..]. Or, B.) The virus starts infecting the living, kills them temporarily, then brings them back to life as zombies. This one might actually be better if we want them to evolve later. I figure maybe the virus could infect every 7/10 people? 

ic: "Avere un sedile, penso che saremo qui per un po." Ant smiled. This was going to be fun. If there was one thing Jason couldn't stand; it was people talking around him, in a foreign language. Jason's eyes were constantly shifting between his two 'friends'. "Damnit this country was founded by Americans! Speak english for crying out loud!" Jason snapped. "Actually this country was founded mostly by former British colonists." Ant corrected while scooting over in the booth so Leilah could sit down. "Nerd." Jason shot back. Ant simply smiled while extending his hand to shake Leilah's. "Il mio nome è Antwone, ma gli amici mi chiamano Ant." he smiled. Maybe it was just the Italian, but Ant was picking up subtle sparks from from Leilah. Maybe it was just his imagination though. Still, he couldn't deny that the girl was definitely attractive.

When Leilah complimented his suit, a small confident grin formed across his lips. "Grazie. Mi piace il tuo superiore. E 'elegante, ma elegante." Ant smiled. "Uh...hello? Can we get back to me?" Jason blinked in disbelief. His face jerked to the side as Leilah's hand came flying across his face. The hit left behind a very pink print of her hand. "Ouch! Fucking bitch.." Jason growled while rubbing his cheek. Ant's brow raised in surprise. The slap was so loud that attracted the attention of everyone in the cafe. "Damn..." he muttered. He'd have to make a mental note to never piss Leilah off. Ant's eyes shifted back towards the Italian girl as she vaguely explained herself. Ant couldn't figure out what The Finger had that Leilah could've wanted, but he decided not to press the issue. After all, it was her business.

Jason pouted. He felt so left out while Ant and Leilah carried on in Italian. His blue eyes shifted between the two for a moment. "My My.." the blonde grinned from ear to ear. "Dont you two look cute next to each other. You know Leilah, I was just telling Ant that you were shopping for a new man. I mean, you run through them faster than toiletpapier. Ant is also looking for another girl to suck the life out of him." Jason laughed. Ant's dark hazel eyes shot the most intense glare he could muster towards Jason. "One more time asshole. I swear if you make ONE more comment about my girlfriend I'll kick your fucking teeth in." Ant snarled while leaning forward. Jason laughed and clapped his hands. "WOW! Now there's a side to my brother I ain't seen in a while. You know, sometimes I think you get caught up in that big brain of yours. It makes you all passive and 'dignified.' " Jason chuckled. Ant leaned back against his seat. It had already been a few minutes and he was already getting a headache. His brown eyes shifted over towards Leilah once more. "Non credo che si merita il nostro aiuto. Ma noi non ... lui probabilmente solo causare più problemi per noi. Consente basta." he stated with a deep sigh. "Ok Jason..I'll help, but I've got conditions. A) You'll have to meet us in the library tonight. Meet me on the fourth floor at Six. Dont be late. B) Amodini and I were suppose to have dinner. You'll have to explain to her why I'll be late." Ant grinned.

Jason's eyes nearly came right out their sockets! "NO WAY! I'd rather take it up the ass with no lube than to explain to that...uh...unique...lady why you'll be late." Jason exclaimed. Ant smugly shrugged his shoulders. "Ok...A) that was really disturbing...and B) thats the price. Pay it or walk." Ant smiled and shifted his eyes over towards Leilah once more. "Does Six work for you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 pm

“Ah, vedo bene che spiegare meglio le cose veloci, altrimenti farò lo rovescia a modo mio” Leilah said as she looked back at Jason’s friend and smirked softly, she was glad to see someone had brains around here. Though soon a frown settled on her face when she saw Jason looking her over as if she was a fresh piece of meat that he could bite into. “Look here, I wear whatever the hell I want to wear whenever the fuck I feel like it” she muttered as she glanced over at Jason and rolled her eyes, she was actually glad that Jason was not picking up on the Italian language so she could easily have a private conversation with Jason’s friend about anything and everything.

She automatically felt a connection with Jason’s friend so she quickly relaxed as she stood there watching and waiting for Jason to answer her question. “Questo è davvero un buon vestito su di voi, porta i tuoi occhi” She said as she took a quick glance at Jason’s friend before turning her attention to Jason again. Leilah could not believe what she was hearing from her friend, let alone that he was one of her friends. “Jesus Christ Jason….” She whispered and sighed as she face palmed herself, she did not even know what to do with Jason anymore. It was like he was slipping right through her fingers with everything. She was about to give up on him, but she knew that if she did then than what kind of friend would she be? Clearly not a good one.

She blinked though when she felt her hands taken and she growled a bit under her breath when Jason mentioned her making out with Mackie “More like blackmail” she muttered as she pulled her hands away from Jason and quickly slapped him across the face in a harsh manner. Leilah looked at Ant and rolled her eyes lightly “Mackie aveva qualcosa che avevo cercato, per un bel po 'di tempo, ma lui voleva qualcosa in cambio così ha detto che se non ho fatto con lui allora sarebbe rendere la mia vita un inferno” she explained to him. For her to slap, or even hit Jason for his smart assed comments was nothing new. She shrugged “Next time I’ll go through another connection” she whispered and crossed her arms over her chest loosely. “Quindi, stiamo effettivamente andando ad aiutare questo idiota o cosa?” she asked Antwone.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:40 pm

"Uh...h-hello?" Jason blinked, figuring that was the answer to Leilah's question. The blonde had been learning Italian for the past few weeks, but the language really wasn't sinking in. That and Jason only wanted to learn pick up lines. "Nice one." Antwone smiled while looking up at Leilah. "Stupido qui chiamati a studiare suppongo. Sta avendo Economia e probabilmente vuole trascinarti giù con lui." Ant smiled. Thanks to Amodini, his Italian had progressed and was certainly better than his German. Jason shot Antwone a small glare. "Dude, no one likes a show off." he frowned, but then shrugged his shoulders. Jason's blue eyes shifted down along Leilah's outfit, giving it a once over. He especially zoomed in on her legs, which in his opinion were her sexiest features. "Well Well, aint you looking sexy. Its rare to see you walking around campus in anything but sweat pants." Jason laughed.

Antwone's eyes shifted between the two. He and Jason had grown up together, but he had never spoken to Leilah before. He had only seen her hanging around Jason a few times. It made him wonder what was wrong with her. Then again, Jason and Ant hung out almost everyday so there was no way that Antwone could be considered 'normal'.

"Anyway, I've called this yer meeting of the brain trust to help me with a tiny problem." Jason sighed while running his hands through his spiked blonde hair. Antwone's eyes narrowed. "You called this meeting? And, what do you mean by tiny problem? You do know that if you dont pass Mr. Hasselhoff's test tomorrow there's no way in hell you'll pass. Taking the final would be practically pointless..." Ant stated, and rather bluntly. "Hey I've tried my very best in that damn class! I just dont understand all the technical crap is all.." Jason frowned. "What, you mean the graphs?" Ant blinked. "Well...yea...and those black words in the text book..." Jason added. Ant stared at Jason is disbelief. "You mean...the vocabulary...?" he asked. "Fuck whatever you wanna call it!" Jason yelled while throwing his hands up into the air.

Antwone sunk back into his seat. He wanted to act surprised..he really did, but he wasn't. He loved Jason like a brother...sometimes...but the poor guy just didn't mesh well with college classes. It probably didn't help that Jason tended to do everything at the last minute or not at all either. Amodini had asked Ant several times how Jason had managed to worm his way into an ivy league school. However, every time Ant asked, Jason always gave the most unbelievable answers he could think of. Once, he had tried to convince Ant that he had seduced the Dean's wife and had blackmailed her with the sex tapes. He claimed that the Dean's wife, who was in her 60's, had a thing for S&M. Another time, Jason had claimed that he had been sent by the FBI to investigate disappearances around the school. He was only posing as a student for convenience. 

"Anyway, I need you guy's help. Ant, you're the smartest guy I know! Leilah, you're one of the 'smart kids' in the class. You two have to help a brother out!" Jason pleaded.

Ant crossed his arms over his chest. The boy stood about 5'10 and had short curly black hair. His eyes were dark hazel and held an interesting combination of reds and yellows. He had a few tattoos as well on...various parts of his toned body. That day, Antwone was wearing a black sports jacket, matching tie and shoes, and a simple white buttoned shirt(like in the pic below). Jason however was wearing a tattered grey T-shirt and dark blue baggy jeans. 

The blonde seized hold of Leila's hands and kissed them. "Pleeeeeeease? I wont tell Ant about the time I caught you making out with Mackie 'the Finger' Lewis." Jason grinned. Ant's brow immediately raised. "Y-You made out with the Finger....w-why?" Ant blinked. He didn't want to judge, but figured someone as attractive as Leilah could do allot better than the Finger. "Three words brother." Jason grinned from ear to ear. "Too much tacchella." Jason laughed

Eye color:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead(M)(Private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next