Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

The Walking Dead(M)(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:44 pm

"Rum & coke, you got it." Ant smiled. He turned around and pulled a tall bottle of Bacardi coconut rum out from the fridge along with a two liter bottle of coke. Ant grabbed two tall glasses and poured the booze in first, followed by the rum. He gave them both about two shots worth of rum. He figured that they both needed a little something extra. "Drinks up." he called. Suddenly, Ant figured out that he should probably change his sheets. He couldn't do anything about his bathroom, but he could at least put fresh sheets on. "I'll be right back. Just make yourself at home." he stated and soon vanished into his closet. When he came out, he had a few fresh white sheets and pillowcases in hand. It took Ant only a few minutes to get the bed ready. Once he was done, he joined Leilah and took a seat at the table. "You know, normally you tip the bartender after he makes you a drink." Ant smiled. He wanted to lighten the mood just a bit between them. "I love this place. The view from the balcony is pretty cool. Its quiet and private, my two favorite qualities in an apartment." he chuckled. "Whats your place like?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Leilah followed Antwone down the halls and into a room that was his. She shut the door behind her and carefully slipped off her shoes as she glanced around and took note on the layer of the apartment. She had to admit that it was nothing like she imagined it to be, she locked the door and sighed softly as she would gladly accept his offer for a drink. “Yes please, rum and coke sounds good right about now” she said as she then looked to her hands and noticed that she had a bit of blood on them. was that from hitting that girl? she thought to herself as she looked her hands over slowly before shaking her head lightly in disgust. She would gladly get rid of any evidence of what happened during that time, but she was not going to regret anything in the end. She actually felt proud of herself for hitting Amodini but she would keep that to herself for now. Making herself at home, Leilah began to make her rounds around the apartment room. She stopped into the bathroom and her eyes slightly narrowed on the vials of makeup; it slightly upset her but…she did not know why. She shook her head lightly and sighed before turning on the water and running her hands under it to get the blood off. Once her hands were clean, she turned off the water and dried her hands before roaming into the bedroom where she took in the female’s scent. She blinked when she smelt how strong it was to her but she ignored it as she looked around slowly to make herself familiar with the surroundings. “Not bad…” she whispered as she walked over to a window and looked at the view.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:19 pm

"Follow." Ant smiled brightly. He led Leilah down the spacious halls till they came to room 304. "Oh, mine is a one bedroom. I dont have a roommate, thankfully." Ant sighed in relief. The same card key he had used to open the front doors also worked for his room. "Here we are." Ant smiled while opening the door and hitting the lights. His studio-style apartment was pretty small, yet it everything Ant needed. The livingroom and bedroom more or less occupied the same area. Ant's pride and joy was his 50inch HD Tv with surround sound. The tv occupied most of the space in the livingroom. On the other side stood Ant's bed, a standard twin size. "Can I get you something to drink?" he asked while stepping into his small kitchen. "Oh, bathroom is too the right of the bed, through the door on the left." he smiled. Ant had completely forgotten that Amodini had come over a few nights ago. His bed was covered in the scent of her perfume. She also had a few dresses and shoes stored in his closet. In the bathroom, half of Antwone's sink was covered in vials of makeup.  
The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 6a00d8341c143d53ef011168f8a92a970c-500wi
The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 MP10005103549_P321166_500X500
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Leilah laughed softly as she backed up from Antwone but she blinked a bit in surprise when she felt her back pressing against the apartments door. Her eyes locked on Antwone and she slightly winced when Antwone placed his lips against a bruise that Gregg had left on her, she gave Antwone a reassuring smile; not wanting him to worry over it. “My neck is okay, I’ll be fine once the bruises go away. I tend to bruise easily…sadly.” She said softly but she knew that if Gregg had more motivation then he probably would have broken something of hers. She titled her head a bit “Third floor huh? Must have a nice view from the balcony. “ she whispered as she watched him open the doors, but she relaxed and followed him inside into the building for warmth and safety. Her eyes flickered around as she could not help but to notice how nice and neat the building on the ground floor was. At first, she was a bit hesitate to get onto the elevator but she did not want to be left behind so she followed him. Leilah wondered if Antwone’s ex or still girlfriend had a key to Antwone’s apartment which made her wonder if there was going to be more trouble, she hoped now, she just wanted a good nights sleep in Antwone’s arms. She did not know what it was, but when she met him she could feel something but now things were slowly getting more cleared up. Shivering lightly, she let Ant take her into his arms where she made herself comfortable and closed her eyes to let herself really focus on his kisses. “It’s fine, really. I’ll be okay after a day or two. All I really need is some good sleep beside you” she said softly and opened her eyes when she felt the elevator stop and a ‘ping’ sound with the voice of a robot ‘Third Floor.’ Leilah looked over at the now open doors and led Antwone out. “So, which way?” she asked as she looked around at the directions they could take.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Ant's gaze shifted over towards Leilah a few times. He didn't know why, but seeing her shift so smoothly between gears surprised him. The ride home was pretty quiet, not that Ant minded. It gave him time to clear his head a bit. When they got to his place, Ant reached over to take back his keys. He missed though and gave Leilah a small grin. He was out of the car in seconds and was slowly moving forward towards Leilah till he had her pressed against the doors to his apartment. "How's your neck?" he asked softly while his body pressed firmly into her own. Ant leaned forward and lightly pressed his warm lips over one of the bruises Gregg had left behind. "Come on. I live on the third floor." he smiled. Ant took a small step back and pulled out his card key. He slid it quickly against the reader, causing the door to slide open. "This way." Ant instructed and gently took Leilah by her hand. He led to her inside an elevator. Once the doors were closed, Ant wrapped his arms around Leilah's frame. He started kissing her neck again, making sure that his kisses covered all the bruises Gregg had left behind. "Sorry I didn't get to him before he got to you..." Ant whispered against her flesh. "I've got some ice in my freezer if you need it"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Leilah laughed softly when she was asked that question. "Such a funny man. I'll be fine" she whispered as she took the keys carefully and opened the drivers door, she put herself into the seat and shut the door. She put her seat belt on and glanced over at Antwone when he mentioned where he lived "Ah, okay" she said as she turned on the car. One hand on the wheel, the other on the stick while her feet prepared herself. Leilah was quick to shift gears. And as she drove, her shifts into the proper gears was smooth. It was not long before she arrived at Antwone's place, she parked the car and shut it off before taking out the keys and undoing her seat belt "Want the keys back?" she asked as she dangled them in front of him as a bit of a tease before she then quickly got out of the car and held the keys tightly to her chest before he could do much. Leilah shut the door and made sure it was locked before looking around to take in the view. IT was a nice change of pace, she had to admit but she was really looking forward to spending the night with Ant.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Ant stared down into Leilah's eyes. There were so many thoughts running rampant through his mind. Maybe their little one night stand would turn into something more. Maybe he could in fact trust Leilah. Ant closed his eyes as Leilah cupped his cheeks.  He returned her sweet kiss, but pouted a bit after Leilah pulled back. "Alright." Ant whispered while handing her the keys. "You can handle a stick..right?" Ant asked with a pervy grin. Once they were inside the car, Ant sat down and relaxed against his leather seat. "My place isn't too far from here. You know University Villas right? I live there." Ant smiled, though only slightly. He couldn't help but to think about Amodini. Maybe he had acted a bit rashly. Was it really fair to sleep with another girl just because she had kissed another guy? Maybe Ant had taken things too far. Maybe...he owed Amodini an apology. Ant leaned back against his seat and closed his eyes tightly. "God..what I wouldn't give to pass out right now..." he muttered softly
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:39 am

Ooc: oh hell yeah haha ^_^
ic:

Leilah snarled at the woman "You're a piece of shit" then she frowned when she was pulled off the girl but she relaxed when it had been Antwone who pulled her off. She glanced at him then at his..ex-girlfriend before nodding lightly and following Antwone out to his car. "Bitch thinks she can mess with an army brat.." she scoffed under her breath but stopped when they finally arrived at Antwone's car. Leilah's eyes flickered around as she tried to track the sound "might be a drunk person... or a high person...or it could be a blind person, well, whatever it is... it seems to be gone" she whispered as she then blinked when the car was unlocked but she slipped in front of Antwone before he could open anything. "Let me drive.  You're still drunk and my drinks have worn all along with my hits of pot" she said as she carefully pulled him down a bit and planted a sweet kiss on his lips as she reached for the keys to the car. When the kiss broke, she smiled "please let me drive Antwone.  It'll be safer that way" she said softly as she caressed his face gently. She did not know if he would agree to her driving his car but she did not know what else to say to him, from her point of view it was the smartest thing to do right now for the both of them. "I'll get us there, not like you wouldn't but the alcohol is clearly still in effect with you and I would never let someone drink and drive. So that way you can sit beside me and relax while you direct me to where I'm going." she said trying to reason with him as to why it was a good idea to let her drive instead of him. "You can trust me" she whispered and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 am

ooc: Shit just got real O.o

ic: Amodini went flying back onto her ass. Blood ran freely down from her lips. Was her jaw broken? She had never felt so much pain in her entire life. She cut her eyes up at Leilah and cowered in fear as the girl came storming up to her. Amodini wasn't a fighter, no..she was educated so she saw no point in physically fighting. When Leilah mashed her foot into Amodini's neck she quickly started gasping for air. Her hands clung to Leilah's foot, desperately trying to move it. "Enough!" Ant barked and pulled Leilah off. "Lets just..go." He whispered softly. Amodini placed her hands over her throat. She stared up at Ant in complete disbelief. "Who are you?" she asked softly while her tears ran freely down her cheeks. Ant remained silent. He grabbed Leilah by the hand and led her outside. Ant never did find his shoes though. At the moment, he wasn't too concerned. He led Leilah over towards his car that was parked a few blocks away. On the way to the car, Ant didn't say much. There were way too many thoughts racing through his mind. When they finally reached the car, Ant pulled out his keys. "God..this night went nothing like I thought it would..." Ant mumbled.

Suddenly, something came rushing through the bushes next to the house right across of the street. It sounded like something had tripped and crashed. The noise was loud enough to deman Antwone's attention. "What the hell?" Ant blinked. It was too dark to see, but someone...or something, was scrambling to get up. Just as quickly as 'it' had appeared, it vanished suddenly. "Ok..time to go." Ant mumbled and quickly unlocked the car. Clearly, he was still drunk.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:46 am

Gregg listened to him carefully and quickly called mercy by agreeing not to do anything stupid while they got their things and left his bedroom. He would find out a way to get Leilah back but right now he wanted to keep alive.

Leilah looked Antwone over and nodded " id rather be with you then by myself" she whispered to him before leaving the room thankfully leaving that asshole of Gregg back there to think and feel sorry for himself. She stood back though when they reached downstairs and watched as Antwone and his girlfriend talked but her eyes narrowed as she listened to their conversation when it turned all wrong. Leilah marched over, coming from behind Antwone. Quick to make her move; she pushed the crying woman back a bit and gave her a hard right hook in the face using enough force to knock her jaw out of line and to force her back on her ass. She growled a bit as she stepped closer and put a foot on the girls throat in a threatening way "you EVER speak to him like that again and ill rip your lungs right out from you. And to talk about me that way..." she said as she then put more of her weight onto the girls throat. Enough to make her squirm for air and keep her in place. "I am no slut. The only slut here is you my dear. You started all this ...bullshit drama tonight" she snarled at her as she rolled her eyes and scoffed "I see no mercy for those...who do not deserve it.".
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:14 am

"You know what..." Antwone mumbled. The booze was starting to wear off and Ant found himself really wanting to bash Gregg's teeth in. "I'll let those comments go because I know this looks bad. But I swear, if you so much as flinch after I get up..I'll toss your white ass right out the fucking window." Ant warned. Carefully, he released Gregg's arm and got up. Ant slowly backed away from the bed. He was completely serious about his warning. If Gregg made one wrong move, if he even looked at Leilah funny someone would be going to jail that night. Once Ant was sure that Gregg wasn't going to do anything stupid, he grabbed his pants and shirt. All Ant was missing were his shoes, which were....somewhere. Ant sighed deeply. He did a quick job of getting dressed before meeting Leilah by the door. "Come on." he whispered and gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'm going home. I can give you a ride to your place...or..." Ant whispered and paused. "Or..you can come back with me...to my place." he offered. He wasn't sure if she'd accept, but Ant wanted to avoid being alone.

When they got downstairs, Amodini quickly spotted her boyfriend. Her face was stained with running makeup from crying. "Baby there you are!" She exclaimed while running up to Ant. "Listen..I know..I know I messed up. I brought 'him' here just to make you mad, but I swear, baby I swear that I never intended to kiss him. I-I know it was wrong to slap you too...b-but!" Amodini sobbed while Ant gazed down at her in silence. "Antwone what the hell?! You could have lost everything! Do you know how long it took me to talk him out of calling the cops? You would have been arrested and you would've gone to jail for sure. You would've thrown your entire life away; a life you worked so hard to build!" Amodini exclaimed. It was only then that she noticed that a few of Ant's buttons were undone. Amodini studied Ant carefully. She stared him right in the eye and saw it all. "Oh..you cant be serious..." Amodini blinked while backing away. She placed her hand over her mouth in disbelief. Suddenly, the tears started flowing again. "I make one mistake, a small one..and you..you what? Seriously? Seriously you fucking bastard! Who the hell are you?!" Amodini screamed over the music. She started hitting Ant on his chest and raised her hand to slap him. This time, Ant caught her hand. He'd never hit her, but he wasn't about to take a beating either. "A-" Ant started, but was quickly cut off as Amodini yanked her hand away. "So, who's the slut hm? Who's the skank that ended a years worth of love between us? Was she pretty? I assume she had all of her teeth and charged you more than 2 dollars, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:59 am

Greggs eyes widened when he was slammed onto the bed with himself at a disadvantage.he snarled as he did not like this one bit. The smell of Leilah's and Antwone's liquids mixed up together. It was truly disgusting to him! How dare he! He yelled in pain when his arm was twisted. He planted lightly as he tried to get the most air he could right now. "Shes my bitch to slap around. But if you want such a whore...then take her. Shes no use to anyone." He said softly.

Leilah spaced out but she snapped back into it when she heard Antwone's voice asking her something. Questions. She looked dazed as she nodded and stood up, a bit wobbly but she quickly grabbed her clothes and put them back on. She fixed her hair and looked at Gregg "we're not anything Gregg. Never were in the first place. Pig." She hissed before she glanced at Antwone and motioned towards the door "come on" she whsipered as she headed over to the door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:39 am

Antwone smiled against Leilah's lips. Their moment wasn't to last however. Soon, Gregg came racing between them. Antwone scrambled up and grabbed his boxers. After he finished putting them on, he saw that Gregg had Leilah by the neck. Antwone rushed the boy, grabbed him by his right arm, pinned it painfully behind his back, and then slammed the boy onto the bed. Antwone used every bit of weight to smear Gregg's face into the juices Leilah and him had left behind on the sheets. "You'll cut me up?" Antwone blinked while keeping Gregg's arm pinned to his back. It would feel like the bones in his shoulder were near the breaking point. "I dont think so. You're nothing but another rich little snot. Oh, and dont get mad at Leilah just because you suck in the sac." Ant growled. He applied a little more pressure to Gregg's arm. It was payback for choking Leilah. "I'm leaving..and I'm taking Leilah with me. You're gonna be cool and keep your hands to yourself. Understand?" he snarled, but paused and shifted his eyes back over to Leilah. So, it was true. She and Gregg were an item. Now Ant felt like shit. "Are you ok?" he asked softly. "Can you stand?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:16 am

Ooc: xD yes haha omg

"Mmm, daily huh? Sounds like a date then" Leilah muttered softly to him. She gasped softly when she could feel her body being filled up with his hot load. She shivered lightly and laughed a bit at his words, how silly they sounded but she nodded and groaned under her breath from thr biting "youre most welcome. Its the most fun I've had in a bit " she whispered as she studied his eyes wondering if he felt what she did but she gladly accepted his kiss until the door slammed with what seemed to be anger and hate. She quickly pulled away to see Gregg standing there staring with blazing hate in his eyes. "Oh shi-" she said but before she could even finish something happened.

Gregg was frustrated and anger was written all over him as he quickly pulled Antwone off of his so called girlfriend. He snarled at her "you fucking filthy cunt." His words were harsh as he grabbed Leilah and threw her up against the wall. Holding her by her throat to choke her "in my damn bedroom!!! Youre fucking worthless, youre no good for anyone Leilah. Youre just a deadbeat craving attention from the likes of dogs like...like him!" He said as he could hear Leilah gasping for air and he pointed to Antwone. "Youre a whore." He said as he finally let go of her and looked over at Antwone "as for you...drunk, ill slice you up so fucking bad you won't wake up. Shes my girlfriend! !" He shouted.

Leilah rubbed her throat gently as she sat there on the ground for a moment trying to process what just happened.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:09 pm

ooc: So Gregg should definitely walk in now, or maybe he's been silently standing in the doorway for the last few minutes Razz

"Mm then maybe we'll have to make this a weekly thing...or a daily thing." Ant chuckled. He wasn't sure if it was the booze talking or not, but Ant could easily see himself spending more quality time with Leilah. That is...if things with Amondini didn't work out. Ironically, Antwone couldn't feel even a tingle of regret or guilt. He couldn't really describe it, but being with Leilah definitely felt right. Antwone could feel his first release quickly approaching, though perhaps faster then what he would've liked. Every inch of his body shuddered as Leilah began to tighten around his cock. His hands seized hold of her hips once more as he moaned out into the night. "Fuck yes...." Ant groaned and continued to pound Leilah's hips down into the sheets. The bed creaked loudly back and forth along the hardwood floor underneath them. When Leilah finally came, Ant released a hard gasp. God, how he wanted to keep going! His body had reached its limit however. With a final thrust, Ant pushed his cock deep inside Leilah and shot a hot and heavy load of cum into her pussy. His body came to rest on top of hers. He'd need a few seconds to catch his breath.

"Fuck..that was good.." he whispered softly while closing his eyes. He leaned forward and pressed his warm lips against the left side of her neck. "Thank you..I actually feel better.." Ant whispered against her ear and gave it a hard nip. His brown eyes then shifted down towards Leilah's soft lips. He gave her ear one more nip before he moved to claim her lips in another hot, tongue filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Leilah was really glad that most of the people were downstairs enjoying the music, drinking, and dancers because if Gregg knew about this there would be hell to pay for sure. She knew it. She could only imagine the way he would flip out and try to knock out the guy that fucked her, but she could not worry about that right now. Besides, who the hell cared about Gregg’s reaction if he caught them? Not her. Not one bit. This was her night to enjoy and if that meant sleeping with Antwone then she would; hell, she might as well do it again if she got the chance to. “I do not think I would ever beg you to stop” she muttered softly as she wanted to bite his fingers when he grabbed some of her hair but she moaned when her body bent to his will and trembled “I’d give you any time of the day for more fun like this” she whispered and giggled a bit but moaned again when she felt her own ecstasy building up, she could feel her body getting warmer and tingly. Leilah missed this type of stuff so much and before she knew it her climax crept up on her and covered Antwone’s cock while a soft moan escaped her lips. Her walls tightened around his cock, pulsing for a bit before slightly relaxing. She had no idea what was going on for tomorrow but if she played her cards the right way then maybe she would treat Antwone when they weren't so high or drunk; not that she did not mind this side of him but she wondered if he was going to remember any of this. She would, and she wanted to giggle a bit at her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Ant's and Leilah's moans filled the entire room. It was probably only thanks to the booming base of the music playing that the two couldn't be heard from downstairs. Still, if one were to walk down the halls on the second floor it would be clear that someone was getting laid. They hadn't bothered to lock the door either, but that was because Antwone had been in a rush to feel something other than rage. For a short second, Antwone had thought about Gregg. Though he had no idea that he was fucking Leilah in Gregg's room, he was sure that there would be some kind of blowback if the boy ever found out that someone else was screwing his 'girlfriend'. Ant pushed such thoughts aside though. Besides, he was way too drunk to think clearly anyway. He tilted his head back and released a deep moan while slamming his cock deep between Leilah's slick inner walls. A big grin formed across his lips as he heard her pleading request. "Sorry, but I wouldn't stop even if you asked me too." Ant moaned out and grabbed a fistful of her hair. He pulled her had back just enough so that her body arched down into the sheets. At the same time, the head of his throbbing cock started to touch all the right spots inside her pussy. Ant wasn't sure exactly 'how' rough Leilah liked her sex, but he was sure she'd give him some kind of sign if things got too crazy. His body shuddered all over as his first release drew near. The tip of his cock had already started to coat her inner walls with his precum.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Leilah could only imagine what Gregg would say if he caught her with Antwone in Gregg's bedroom. Hold on now, me and Gregg are not technically 'together'. Oh well, Antwone deserves to feel good she thought to herself as she could feel her wet pussy welcoming Antwone's cock. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she gripped the sheets for dear life; though the more Antwone pounded her into cloud 9 the more moans elicited from her pretty lips and the moans grew louder after a bit. Leilah could feel her body heating up more but she had a feeling that the pleasure that was consuming her, was also consuming Antwone. She wondered if he was thinking about his girlfriend, well ex, or not, she was not sure, but she doubted it. Though she enjoyed every second that passed by; not having this good of sex in a while, well, Gregg was good but if she had to put them in a rank Antwone would have to be at the top. "Please...don't stop" she moaned in a begging tone as her nails dug into the sheets a bit more to keep herself in one place but there was something she was missing, but she did not know what it was... well, whatever it was, she would figure it out later.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:21 pm

"If you insist." Antwone smirked while pressing the swollen head of his cock against her pussy lips. Slowly, Ant pushed about half of his cock into Leilah's pussy. His body shuddered the warmth of her inner walls surrounded his dick. With a grin, Ant seized hold of Leilah's hips and quickly buried the rest of his 9inches deep into her pussy. "Mmmm." Ant moaned softly. His hips quickly went to work. He started out at a decent pace, but after a few minutes started power-fucking Leilah's body down into the sheets. His cocked throbbed against her inner walls every time his cock pushed into her. His right hand delivered a firm smack to her ass, leaving his hand print of her right buckcheek. "Ah fuck..." Ant moaned softly. He had completely forgotten about his girlfriend. He wasn't sure if it was right or not, but his body was taking all of his frustrations out on Leilah's body
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:16 pm

"Spicy now huh? I'll show you spicy alright.." Leilah said softly and smirked a bit more at her own words. Her eyes widened slightly when her legs were grabbed and she was pulled towards the edge where she was bent to Antwone's will for what he wanted. She did not mind at all, she really enjoyed males being dominate towards her in the bedroom and sometimes she even enjoyed kinky toys. waiting for this? how long have you been thinking about this.. she thought when she heard him correctly. Leilah knew that after this she would need another joint but she kept herself quiet as she did not want to ruin this moment between the two of them. She moaned loudly when her ass was spanked, her back arched and her body screamed for more. "Oh please, I hope you're ready" she purred as she wiggled her body just slightly "Come and get me" she purred again but with more seduction.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Ant released a soft sigh of relief. His cock sprang free the moment his boxers came down. He closed his eyes and shivered as Leilah ran her soft fingertips down along his cock and abs. He too could feel pure excitement rushing through him. "Mmm thanks. You're pretty spicy yourself." Ant chuckled. His eyes gazed intently down into Leilah's. He saw the impatience forming within her hues. Ant felt exactly the same way. In a flash, Ant seized hold of Leilah's legs and pulled her sexy little body towards the edge of the bed. He then used his strong arms to flip her body. He had her bent perfectly over the edge of the bed with her ass sticking up. "Mmm I've been waiting for this.." Ant breathed while leaning forward some. He pressed his warm lips directly against Leilah's spine and slowly kissed his way down towards her ass. His hands gave her ass a firm squeeze before yanking her panties down. He left them dangling right around her ankles. "Hope you're ready." Ant grinned while lining up the swollen head of his cock against her pussy lips. In his drunken lust, he hadn't even bothered to think of using a condom..
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Leilah was not really surprised too much at the speed that Antwone took off his pants, she had seen this a few times but she was not going to complain over anything right now. She just wanted to let the pleasure over ride her. Moaning softly when she felt his lips on her skin, she never felt this excited over anyone before but maybe there was more to meet the eye here. Giggling when she could feel her bra come unhooked , she let Ant free her tatas from the bra. Leilah frowned a bit when he sat up but when she saw the bulge, she bit her bottom lip lightly and grinned as she quickly grabbed his boxers, pulling them down his legs and carefully getting them off of his ankles before tossing it to the floor. She licked her lips as she looked him up and down "So much time..." she whispered and giggled again as she let her hands gently feel his cock before tracing his muscles "God you're so hot" she said as she started to become impatient just slightly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:47 pm

As soon as Ant got his belt off, he took off his pants and tossed them over his shoulder. "Oh, I'll play with you all right. You can be sure of that." he stated with a big grin. His drunken eyes became hazed with lust as he watched Leilah's fingers trace slowly down her own body. "Too sexy..." Ant mumbled. He leaned down and pressed his warm lips down against her breasts. With a smile, Ant moved his right hand behind Leilah's back. His fingers skillfully undid her bra while his lips kissed their way slowly up along her neck. It had taken some practice, but after awhile Antwone had gained the skill to remove most bras with a single hand. "Mm lets get this off." Ant whispered and quickly freed Leilah's breasts from their confines. He tossed her bra onto the floor and sat up some. A very thick bulge had formed within his boxers. Leilah would be able to see the head of his 9in cock poking out from the top of his boxers. "Take these off for me, and hurry." Ant grinned. So far, everything was going just like he had dreamed. He bit his lower lips as anticipation set in. As soon as they had stripped each other down, the real games would begin.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Leilah giggled a bit when she heard Antwone speak up “Hey I’m not that high” she whispered trying to deny all facts of even being high but she enjoyed getting high. She grinned when she was placed on her back and she watched Antwone closely, accepting his kiss and letting her tongue slip into his mouth to explore every single inch. A moan was muffled when she could feel him groping her breasts, though she pulled away when she felt her shorts get torn off and tossed away. She smirked a bit as she watched Ant undo his pants, and she quickly got rid of the shirt that she had grabbed from somewhere down stairs. “In a rush are we?” she purred to him as she let her fingers trace down her slender body slowly in a feather like touch “Oh come on Ant, come play with me” she purred to him once again as she could already feel herself getting wet from the excitement of spending some nice time with Antwone. Leilah would not admit it but all she could do during that studying time with Jason was imagine how big Antwone was and how good he would be in bed but now it was time to put those thoughts away and get down to the dirty facts.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:31 pm

"Mm for a girl who is high as a kite...you're not that bad either." Ant smiled against her lips. He leaned up, returning her sweet kiss, but frowned once Leilah pulled away. Antwone's drunken eyes shifted back towards the door. He had no idea that they were in Gregg's room so he didn't see the need to lock it. Besides, if Amodini happened to find them...oh well. "No." Ant muttered, and a second later, he had Leilah on her back. He pressed her body firmly down into the sheets. His lips pressed down into hers, seizing them in another long drunken kiss. Meanwhile Ant's hands quickly ran down Leilah's sexy body. His hands made sure to grab a handful of her breasts before they reached down to unbutton her jeans. As soon as he had them undone, Ant yanked Leilah's shorts off and tossed them over his shoulder. He then sat up and started unbuttoning his own pants. Antwone was waaaaay too drunk for foreplay, and at the moment, the only thing he could focus on was fucking Leilah till they both dropped from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead(M)(Private)   The Walking Dead(M)(Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead(M)(Private)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next