Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Walking Dead II(M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Caroline quickly followed Kyle from the house and over to where Caleb’s truck was, she was not sure if they would all make it to the end and that scared her to be honest. She just wanted to live her life in a happy era with children and a white picket fence with a nice house and back yard and a few dogs as well. She saw her future clearly, with a loving husband at her side that was caring but also protective at the same time. She kept wishing that this was a dream but nothing could wake her from this nightmare. Glancing over at Caleb she watched him yell at Leilah to get in the truck and away from the house. There was no way that they would all survive till the end, if there was even an end. God she hoped that this thing would be over in a few days. “Kyle?” she said as she looked around and there was a horde of zombie’s coming after Amodini who looked terrified , she was not sure if Amodini would be okay after a bit but she hoped the poor girl pulled herself together soon. “Kyle they’re getting closer!” she said as she refused to get into the truck until Kyle was going to. She was not sure on what she could do, there was so many of them! And quickly approaching too!  Her eyes widened slightly when she noticed that Jason had run off and into the house but what for?! Caroline looked slightly confused when Jason came out with a huge gun, she was not sure on what it was but it sure looked dangerous to the touch. Her cheeks slightly turned in colour when he got pretty close to the truck “Just be careful” she said as she climbed into the truck and noticed Caleb standing by the drivers side staring at Leilah who was still by the door of the house. “Kyle come on” she said as she tugged on his hand.

Caleb stared at his sister; was she dumb? “Get in the car dammit Leilah!” he screamed at her, but before he could say anymore, he watched her vanish to get into the house and come back out in a few seconds with a bag. “God dammit. “ he said as he watched everyone start to pack up what they had and get into the truck, “Everyone saddle up” he said as he grabbed the gas can and put it into the back of the truck before jumping into the driver’s seat of the truck, shutting the door he watched his little sister grab the gas can and jump into Antwone’s car in the passengers seat. “Good” he whispered as he put the key into the ignition and turned the key, the truck roared to life and he quickly shifted it into drive. “Someone text my sister and make sure they follow” he said as he spun the truck around and headed in the direction that the base was in. “God damn zombies. What next?!” he snarled.

Once Leilah got into Antwone’s car she set the gas can down by her feet, shut the door and put her backpack on her lap “Amodini let go of him!!! You’re endangering us all!” she practically screamed at the girl as she reached over and grabbed a hold of Amodini’s closest ear, she twisted it and pulled up on it trying to get the poor scared girl to let go of Antwone so he could drive off and follow the truck that was already pulled ahead of them for the long hull.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:41 pm

ooc: Yay! I'm finally posting ^^

ic: Jason rushed outside after Antwone, Kyle, and Caroline. He had made sure to stuff as much ammo into his pants as he could. Since Jason's truck was shot up, he figured that they'd have to use Antwone's Charger and Caleb's truck. Though, to be honest, Antwone's car had seen better days. He sighed as his brown eyes scanned over the damage the car had suffered while on campus. "No time for regrets..." he muttered to himself and started filling his tank. Jason handed his can of gasoline over to Caleb. They could use the one Leilah was holding for later. 

Kyle held Caroline's hand tightly. He had no intention on letting go of it till they were safe. When they reached Caleb's truck, Kyle opened one of the doors for Caroline. "Get in." he instructed, and was about to follow her..until he glanced down the street.

Running for her life, with her heels in one hand, and her phone in the other, came Amodini. Behind her, a mob of several Walkers pursued. "Uh...Ant..." Kyle called, which got Jason's attention too. Both the boys turned around. Ant's jaw dropped. There had to be 20..no...30 something zombies chasing Amodini. Jason's right eye twitched. "I always knew she'd bring the horde to my doorstep one day...." he mumbled while placing down the gasoline container he was holding. "Hold them off for a sec Ant." Jason instructed. "WITH WHAT?????" Ant blinked, as he watched Jason run back into his house. Suddenly, Amodini slammed right into Ant's arms! "I'm sorry!" she screamed out, her heart ready to burst from her chest. Fear ran rampant through every inch of her body, causing her to shake like a frightened child. "Get in the car!" Ant ordered, while grabbing hold of one of Amodini's arms. He placed her firmly in the backseat of his car. A few seconds later, Jason came running out from his house with a LMG clutched between his hands.

Walking Dead II(M) Hk_mg4_2
Of course, he couldn't resist walking over to where Caroline was sitting inside Caleb's truck. "Oh yea. Its that big." he smirked while letting the gun dangle between his legs. "This is a Heckler-Koch MG4. You get hit with this, you aint getting up." Jason stated with a wide grin. "Will you just shoot you putz!!!" Kyle screamed. Jason shot him a small glare. "Careful Jew." Jason frowned. "Fuck you!" Kyle shot back. While the two boys continued to argue, Ant noticed that the mob was getting closer and closer. "Ant!!" Amodini screamed out. "Fuck it! Everyone load up now!" Ant yelled. "B-But...I was gonna blow some heads off..." Jason pouted. "Save the ammo." Ant frowned and jumped into his car. They'd have to finish filling up later. Jason released a dark growl and climbed into the back of Caleb's truck. As soon as Ant sat down in the driver's seat of his car, Amodini threw her arms around his neck. "Help me!!!" She screamed, choking Ant in the process. "L-Let go!!" Ant yelled back.

Meanwhile, Kyle quickly jumped in right next to Caroline. All he had to use as a weapon was a bat he had grabbed before leaving the house. He looked back at Caroline, unsure if they were gonna be able to get away in time. "Stay close. Dont leave my side." he told her, as the mob got closer, and closer
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Leilah watched Jason from the bottom of the stairs, she glanced at Antwone with a questioning look but did not say anything as she went back to watching Jason dig through the chest. “You’ve got to be kidding me” she muttered under her breath as she watched the weird boy play lovers with his gun. “I hope that has bullets in it” she said as her eyes then widened when the gun was pointed right at her and Antwone “Hey, not us. Thanks I’d like to live to see my future” she said but she had no idea what her future would bring for her or others around her. God, she missed her mom and dad but she knew that right now she needed to focus on getting the group out of here and into the arms of safety.  Her eyes shifted towards her brother who came rushing down the stairs to warn them “We’re on it sir” she said as she watched her brother slip past her and grab a jug of gas before rushing back up the stairs and past them up into the main floor. “Come on, we need to keep moving” she said as she looked at her friend and love before grabbing another can of gas and heading upstairs to grab anything else that might come in handy for the situation.

Caleb bursted through the front door and rushed over to his truck without a seconds thought. He could feel his sisters eyes on him from the door as he set the gas can down and dug into his truck for a shotgun that would now come in handy. He had too many hidden spots for weapons, too much stuff in his truck but he was actually glad that he had what he needed. “Son of a bitch, get out here” he muttered as he looked around, scooping the area out and whenever a zombie got too close to the front door he pulled the trigger.

Caroline felt like her heart was going to jump right out of her chest, god she was so afraid. What if she had been bitten? What if it dragged her down and she broke her ankles or something? Oh my god, what if it ripped her stomach open and ate from her body like an animal?. “oh god” she whispered as she thought about it but she tried not to think about it too much, she felt like she was going to be sick. “Yes, I’m okay” she said as she then looked over at Caleb and watched him leave but she could hear him rushing back and forth in another part of the house. She wondered if they would ever over ride this situation that was going on with this world, god she hoped so. Start a new world. She allowed Kyle to stand her up, she felt like her legs were jelly but she finally got a sense of her body once more. “I’ll try not to” she whispered to him as she steadied herself  as she looked up to him with her baby blue eyes but her cheeks brightened to a dark red colour when she noticed how close he was; she never usually let any man get that close to her lips not even for a second but there was something different about Kyle; he wasn’t like others. “Deal” she said softly as she glanced away then she dragged him out of the bathroom and to the front door to see what was going on just in time to see Leilah heading outside to help her brother prepare.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:13 pm

Antwone gave Leilah a somewhat puzzled expression. Should he have kept his thoughts to himself? He figured from what Caroline had told him...that perhaps he owed Leilah an apology, even if he hadn't really done anything wrong. He listened to her words carefully, but frowned a bit. He didn't think that was he was chasing Amodini. Far from it. Sure...he might have still had some feelings for her, but that had nothing to do with wanting to keep her from becoming zombie chow. Ant didn't have much to say. Leiah seemed to understand where he was coming from. She even told him to do whatever he needed to do. He blinked a bit as she kissed him. A small smile appeared on his lips as he kissed her back. "Yea, lets grab the gas and get out of here." he nodded, and followed Leilah into the basement.

Downstairs, Jason had already grabbed two large containers of gasoline. They sat by the door, while he dug through a large chest. "What are you doing??" Ant blinked once he reached the bottom of the steps. Seeing Jason bending over with nothing but a towel on was a...interesting...sight. "If I'm going zombie killing, I need Bonita." Jason frowned. "Who?" Ant blinked. "Remember the gun I won from my cousin Krim?" Jason asked. Ant paused to think for a moment. Suddenly, the horror of the one weekend came furiously rushing back. "You mean the arm wrestling match you two idiots had while driving inside your truck...that almost sent us off the face of a very steep cliff?" Ant growled. "Bingo!" Jason smirked. 
Walking Dead II(M) 107624197_1
"Ah! here it is!" Jason grinned from ear to ear. He pulled out medium sized black leather case. After flipping the locks open, he took out a sold black pistol, turned, and pointed it right at Antwone and Leilah. "This right here ladies, is a .500 S&W Magnum. If you get hit with this, you'll have a crater sized hole wherever the bullet lands. I call her Bonita." Jason smiled while gently rubbing the barrel of the handgun. "Oh yeaaaaaa baby. Daddy is back. Tell me how you want it." Jason chuckled. "Its just a gun..." Ant sighed while rolling his eyes. "FUCK YOU!" Jason snapped right back. He turned around, pressing Bonita against his bare chest. "Shhhh I know babe. Dont worry, he's just jealous."

Kyle's heart was racing! He had pulled so hard, that he had fallen back and onto the floor. He stared at Caroline, wanting to make sure she hadn't been scratched are bitten. "Are you ok?!" he exclaimed, his eyes bulging a bit. As Caroline snuggled into him, Kyle wrapped his arms tightly around her body. He didn't even notice Caleb enter the bathroom. "This really isn't a game. This...This is really happening." Kyle thought to himself. The sound of Caleb's yells snapped him back to reality. "Come on Caroline." Kyle stated while standing the two of them upright. "Dont leave my side, no matter what." he told her, his arms still locked firmly around her body. Kyle's green eyes stared deeply down into Caroline's. Their lips were mere inches apart due to her close he was holding her. Once Kyle realized that, a dark blush spread across his cheeks. His eyes shifted from Caroline's and down to her soft lips. "S-So...yea...just stick close...ya know...and we'll be ok. I-I wont let anything happen to you, promise."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:26 pm

Caleb looked over at Antwone when he asked how far the base was from here anyways. “It’s like an hour, maybe an hour and ten minutes from here so it’s not too bad” he muttered but underneath that calm and collected look he was a bit worried about what they might enter counter out there in the world. Were things about to get worse for them as soon as they stepped out that door or would things come in waves? He crossed his arms over his chest and glanced over at Jason when the man mentioned that there was gasoline downstairs in the basement that they could use “Good call, after we fill up we’ll pack our things and head out. Might be a good idea to bring a bit of snacks with us just in case we get hungry” he said as he then headed to the kitchen to look around for easy to open snacks for the group to eat on the road or whatever but he was sure to keep an eye on his sister for her safety.

Leilah watched as Caroline walked away, her eyes narrowed just slightly on the young lady when she noticed how just she bumped lightly into Antwone but she brushed it off and looked over at her brother “It shouldn’t even take us an hour to get there, I give us 45 minutes seeing as there’s no traffic to deal with” she said and shrugged lightly when her brother mentioned snacks but she  snapped out of it when she noticed Antwone getting closer to her. At first she had this slightly confused look to her face but she stared at him , looking him up and down until she noticed how he was staring back at her. She was going to ask him what he was staring at her for but before she could open her mouth he was already yapping to her. Leilah just stayed quiet until he was done, she glanced down at their hands and on one side she wanted to pull away from him but another side of her just wanted to snuggle into him and nap with him somewhere. “I get that you and her had history, and I get that you picked me and that makes me really happy but she walked away from you Antwone and it seems like you just want to keep chasing after her because you think that by some chance something beautiful will come out of the results…. The world is coming down and I can’t stand her but you can do whatever you want at your own risk” she whispered as she searched his face over “Do what you need to do” she whispered and sighed “Come on, we should get ready to leave this place” she muttered softly as she understood where he was coming from but at the same time she wanted to slap him over the head. Reaching up on her tippy toes she kissed his lips softly “Come” she whispered when she pulled back and pulled him  downstairs into the basement to help Jason .

Caroline was on the verge of tears, she could not believe that this was happening to her let alone in the bathroom.She could hear the zombie hissing at her like she would be its next meal in a few seconds but she tried to pull herself away from the monster that would soon feed on her lovely untouched body. “Let go! Let go” she cried out in fear as she tried to shake the zombie off of her but she just made it more angrier at her. That’s when she heard it, Kyle’s voice. “Kyle? KYLE!” she called out to him as she struggled to get away from the dangerous situation. She closed her eyes tightly for a few seconds when the door was broken open by her hero. Things went quickly when she felt him pulling her out of harms way, when she could feel the zombie not pulling on her as harshly as it had been she looked towards it and noticed how its hand still had a grip on her but the rest of the zombie was not “oh no” she whispered as she shook it off and watched as the zombie struggled to stay at the window only to fall to the bottom of the ground outside. “That was close” she muttered but guilt washed over her slowly for making someone come rescue her from that….that thing. Caroline looked at Kyle with teary eyes “Thank you” she whispered as she snuggled into him for safety.

Caleb came into the bathroom and looked around “What the hell was that” he muttered as he moved past the two love birds and checked out the window “What” he whispered but he got closer and looked down to the ground to notice the zombie slugging itself around but when he looked around he noticed that more of them were coming this way and his eyes widened with worry. “We need to leave. Now” he said as he turned to Caroline and Kyle “Now!” he said as he then rushed out of the bathroom and down into the basement where everyone else was “We need to leave!”
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:55 pm

ooc: So I've been super busy during the past few days. Today and yesterday I had 2 long interviews for that management position I told you about. Been taking tests, getting drug tested, and just about everything else lol. This weekend I'll be working from 6:30am-4. Then again from 8-9:30. Its gonna be the same for saturday. Sunday will be 6:30am-4. So to the say the least, I'm gonna prolly gonna drop as soon as I get home ^^

ic: Antwone's eyes lingered a bit on Leilah. She definitely seemed upset. Granted, he had only known her for...3 days maybe. Perhaps she wasn't, though her attitude seemed to indicate otherwise. With a small, his attention returned to the rest of the group. It seemed like everyone agreed that going to the army base was the right call. "How is the base from here exactly?" Ant asked. As long as if wasn't more than three hours, he figured they would be ok. "My ride also needs gas. Tho...I'm not sure if I wanna risk going to get some." Ant mumbled. "I got you." Jason smiled. "I got plenty of gas in the basement. We can refill and get out of here." he stated. Kyle nodded, as did Ant. It seemed like everything was going according to plan...for the moment.

Ant was about to follow Jason into the basement when suddenly, Caroline pumped into him. He raised a brow and slightly tilted his head in her direction while she spoke. "Amodini?" Ant thought to himself. Suddenly, Leilah's attitude made a bit more sense. Ant close his eyes and mentally cursed himself. He figured that Leilah must have saw him staring at the door. Once Jason left, Ant walked over to Leilah. He stood right in front of her, his eyes locked onto her own. "Sorry." Ant whispered. "I picked you....but....that doesn't mean I want her to die. Honestly, thats how I feel." he explained softly. Maybe..if he was lucky..she'd cut him just a little bit of slack. He was being honest after all. It wasn't like he was trying to hide his feelings from her. "I'm sorry if I pissed you off..or made you think that you mean nothing to me. Thats not it at all." Ant explained, while gently taking hold of her hands. He had actually forgotten that her brother was still standing inside the room.

Kyle rose to his feet shortly after Ant started talking. He figured he'd give him and Leilah a bit of privacy. He headed towards the back room, just past the bathroom Caroline had entered. He figured that if he was going on a road trip, they'd need some tunes to listen to. Fortunately, Jason still had about 40 different CDs that he had "borrowed" from Kyle. "Better take this chance to get them back." Kyle mumbled to himself. 

Thats when he heard it! The sound of glass shattering. Kyle immediately raced over towards the bathroom door. "Caroline?" he called while trying to open the door. As her screams echoed through the house, Kyle's eyes widened with fear. He backed up a bit, raised his leg, and slammed his foot into the door. It took two powerful kicks to rip the door open from the lock. "Caroline!" Kyle screamed out! It looked like half of the zombie was hanging out the window. Kyle immediately rushed towards her, wrapped his arms around her, and began to pull. At the time, he couldn't worry about 'where' he was touching her. No, if got bitten, it would be over. "God damnit!" he growled and began pulling harder till the joint connected the zombie's arm snapped!

ooc: Oh yea, I had no idea Zombies favored virgins. Those picky bastards XD
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:46 am

Caroline was not even sure on what to say, she wanted to look but her better half of her told her it was a sin and only married couples could look at each other in a sexual way. “Please…towel on” she muttered softly but looked over at Leilah when she heard the harsh words from her to Jason. Biting her bottom lip she brushed some of her hair back from her face, she hoped that everyone could come to their senses and agree on something for their safety. She for one would follow Leilah and Caleb no matter their decision.  She trusted them a lot.

Leilah’s eyes narrowed on Jason when he snapped back at her, how dare he speak to her like that. “Watch yourself little boy” she said but she then glanced over at Antwone when he spoke to her “I’m fine.” She whispered back. Though a lot was running through her mind, she listened to what everyone had to say. Even though she knew where her brother stood she wanted to see where everyone else stood on the situation and what their next move would be. Looking over at Kyle she could not believe her ears, was he really thinking that Amodini was right about the base? “You’ve got to be kidding me” she whispered as she rolled her eyes but she said nothing as she knew that everyone had the right to speak their mind. Shifting her weight she listened closely to what Antwone had to say. She was actually a bit surprised but did not let it show on her face.

Caleb was glad to hear that Antwone was going to come with him and the girls, and he was even glader that the other two boys were going to join them as well. He did not know what he would do if he had only two people with him, any less than two people would have been a hazard to be honest. Sure the more people they had the more that they needed to be fed and stuff but the less work everyone would need to do because it would be all split.

Caroline looked at Kyle, she nodded lightly and got up “Of course, I go where ever Leliah and Caleb do” she said softly but then she glanced around at everyone “please excuse me, going to the girls room” she muttered and watched Leilah nod before heading towards the washroom but before she did she stopped at Antwone “if you go after Amodini. You’ll lose Leilah forever” she whispered to him before lightly bumping into him and then heading into the closest washroom. Shutting and locking the door behind her she sighed and walked over to the sink where she turned on the water and splashed her face a few times. Gently she dried her face with a face towel that was nearby and turned off the water, staring at herself in the mirror for a minute or so but something that sounded like scratching snapped her out of her own thoughts and made her jump but made her curious slightly.

“What” she whispered to herself as she then looked towards the window and moved closer to it but before she could even touch it the glass window broke and a zombie arm reached in and grabbed the closest leg it could, pulling her closer to the edge of the window so it could get a taste of her virgin skin! She scrambled to get away from it, trying to pull herself away from the poisonous grip. Panic began to set in when she couldn’t shake the zombie off of her “HELP!!!” she screamed as her own grip began to become slippery due to sweaty palms “PLEASE HELP ME!!”

[Bleh]
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:25 pm

Kyle pressed his palm firmly against his face. Jason was standing like him being nude wasn't a big deal at all. Actually...for him it probably wasn't. This wasn't even the first time Kyle and Ant had gotten an eye full from their friend. No..there were many drunken nights that resulted in Jason stripping down to his birthday suit and running off into the night. Jason smiled widely. "Whats wrong Caroline? My eyes are up here." he joked while watching her avert her gaze. His smile soon faded however after Leilah snapped at him. He turned to her, his brow half arched. "Whats your problem? Did Ant stick his dick in your ass by accident??" he shot right back.

Ant closed his eyes and released a low groan. His eyes shifted over to LEilah. What was her problem anyway? They had just shared an intense moment, yet...she was acting a bit cold. "Jason just pull up the towel for fuck sakes." Ant frowned. His eyes shifted over towards Leilah once again. "Are you ok?" he whispered towards her. Jason groaned and reluctantly picked up his towel. He wrapped it around his waist a little tighter so it wouldn't fall off again. 

Now that the "talk" was being had, Jason took the chance to throw in his 2 cents. "I disagree. Its hell out there. Ant and I have seen some real Walking Dead level shit. I say we wait a bit for things to die down. My place has enough supplies to last for a few months. Even if we get overrun, the basement is secure, and even has a generator." Jason stated. While he spoke, Ant's brown eyes shifted back towards the door a few times. Was Amodini coming back? Was she really going to pick NOW of all times to walk away? Sure...it was kinda his fault...but still. "What do you think Ant?" Kyle asked while sitting up a bit. "I mean, will they even let us in? Amodini said that in times of emergencies entrance into any U.S base will be shut down." Kyle stated.

Ant paused and thought for a moment. While thinking, his past took him back to moment during his childhood. A major tornado had ripped through 55% of the city he grew up in. Chaos reigned for weeks until the national guard was finally brought in. Ant recalled how his mother, himself, and....his sister....all followed his father's sage like advice. They stayed huddled inside their small home, certain that their supplies would last. Things were ok..until the water was cut off. Thats when the situation became 100x worst. "Ant?" Kyle blinked. Ant shook his head as he was pulled from his thoughts. "If there's a possibility that we can gain more protection, we should take it. I say we leave the supplies that are here. Worst case scenario, we get turned away. We'll just have to come back. I think its worth the risk though. I dont wanna be put in a situation where we start running low on supplies, become desperate, and then have to take desperate steps to secure food. I mean...thats probably gonna happen anyway...but if it does, let it happen while we're with the military. Besides, waiting for things to die down wont happen. No..its gonna get worse as time goes on. That much I'm sure of. We should travel before we have to worry about being car jacked." Ant advised

Jason frowned a bit. He wasn't happy, but even he could understand where Ant was coming from. "Fine." he muttered. "If Ant says we should go I'll tag along." he stated. Kyle nodded. "I'm in." he agreed while shifting his eyes over to Caroline. "You're coming with us right?" he asked softly, his eyes holding a sincere concern for her safety.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Caroline actually could believe that Amodini was more of a bitch than she was now, but she wondered how Amodini would be or what she would do now that Antwone was well…with Leilah, sorta…maybe? She did not know, she just hoped things would turn out in the groups favour. She wanted to survive, she wanted to have children and get married to a man who would live up to her standards. She smiled when Kyle began to joke around with her it was nice to have a light mood around her.  In this sort of situation she was really glad to have people around her like this group, she’d be dead if she was alone. Lost and scared even. Caroline was not sure if she would even be able to keep sane to be honest, the thought of the dead actually getting up and walking around made her sick to her stomach. When she heard Jason’s voice, she perked up a bit and looked over at him just to see him in his towel. Her face blushed a deep red as she stared at him “No thanks, I’m not hungry” she said as she then looked to Caleb then to Kyle .

Caleb rolled his eyes as his body slightly shivered when Jason called upon him. It was one thing for Leilah to call him that but Jason….ugh. He could have sworn that the boy had nothing better to do than try and make people uncomfortable as hell. “Leilah and Antwone will be done soon enough, I’m sure of it.” He muttered and shrugged “then and only then we will have the group meeting  about our next moves. We need to see where everyone is at, where people are comfortable the most, where the most fate leans towards.” He said and shook his head lightly “Whatever has the most people agreeing on, that’s what we will go with.” He muttered and rubbed his forehead “Now, maybe you should eh…get dressed there or something because you don’t want to run out of here butt naked eh” he said and frowned disapprovingly at the thought of him running out naked into a road full of zomb zombs. “Lucky dog? I suppose so” he muttered under his breath.

Leilah nodded her head, she loved the feeling of horsing around with Antwone. “Yes a big loser” she laughed softly but she glanced back at him and gave him a questioning look. “Winner huh? Well…maybe” she muttered softly but she slightly pulled away from him just to see what he would do “Yes, I’m fine. Just need more practice…maybe you could help me?” she said as she looked over at the window then back to the door as she made her way towards it but she stopped when she felt Antwone’s strong arms around her. There, there is where she felt the most safe for her life. She hoped if she would die, she would die in his arms..  Slightly tilting her neck she allowed herself to relax to see what he was going to do next “Yes, of course”  she whispered and closed her eyes but opened them when he said that he was all his. To be honest, she barely believed it but would go with it right now anyways. “Oh yeah, thanks” she whispered as she then began to run her fingers through her hair, fixing it to the way it was before any of this happened. Though she followed Antwone downstairs where Jason decided to blab his big mouth open once more, but she couldn’t help but to just watch Antwone’s reaction. She could see his eyes still on the door,  grinding her teeth together she pushed past him down the stairs and stood across from her brother with her arms crossed over her chest.

Caleb was glad to see that Antwone and Leilah FINALLY decided to join them for the group meeting. “Good lets get down to business.” He muttered but before anything else, Jason’s towel fell to the floor and he immediately looked away from what the site was.

Leilah was not shocked by what she was seeing but she could tell Caroline wasn’t having any of it by her body language and the way her eyes looked down at the ground. “Okay Jason, you have the smallest dick in the world. Congrats, now… lets talk about whats going to happen.” She snarked at him.

Caleb cleared his throat “Right, I think we need to head to the military base and get supplies there” he said pointing in the direction the base was. He did not look up or over at Jason though. “It’s the best chance we have a surviving really. It’ll be easy to get everyone in through the gates, safely.”
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:26 pm

ooc: I dont know if you follow Breaking Benjamin, but they have a new album!!! *screams like a fan girl* XD I listened to the entire thing on youtube and I gotta say the songs are pretty good. Long Live BB cheers

ic: Kyle didn't look surprised at all. "Yea...she's used to getting what she wants. You should have met her before she started dating Ant. I probably shouldn't use the term bitch...but she was even more of one before they started going out. He brought her down to earth just a little bit...though I know thats hard to believe." Kyle replied softly. He closed his eyes and gently pressed his fingers against his nose. "Ah...yea I'm good. She came down stairs and hit me right between the eyes. Its just not my day." Kyle chuckled while giving Caroline a kind smile. "I mean who do you know that gets shot at, AND punched in the same day?" he joked, while giving her a playful nudge. "Maybe I've got a dangerous charm beside me. I think she keeps getting me into trouble." he grinned a bit.

"Nah. I think its cuz you're kinda a pussy." came the sound of Jason's voice from around the corner. The blonde emerged from his shower, smelling minty fresh! He walked right in front of Kyle and Caroline, wearing nothing but a low hanging towel around his hips. In his left hand, he held a piece of pizza...who's expiration date had probably ended sometime earlier that year. "Wanna a bite?" Jason grinned, his blue eyes following Caroline's. Small beads of hot water slowly rolled down his chiseled chest and hard abs. They dared to travel all the way down to his waist, where his towel just barely clung to. "Dude...really?" Kyle frowned. "My house. So Stackhouse rules." Jason smirked. Hell, Kyle was lucky that he had been kind enough to even put on a towel. "So Big Brother." Jason smiled while turning to Caleeb. He knew that Caleeb always cringed whenever he called him that. At one point, Jason had made it to clear that he just might become Caleeb's brother in law, one day. "We having this group meeting or not? I dont see Ant or Leilah and its been...hm 15 minutes?" he smirked a bit. "Lucky dog."

Ant closed his eyes tightly. He nuzzled his head into Leilah's soft hands. He pressed his lips against her hands, loving every single second of her touch. A soft gasp left his lips after Leilah moved off him. His half hard erection was soaked in a slick combination of both their juices. "Alright then." Antwone whispered while opening his eyes. Slowly, he sat up and wiped some sweat away from his forehead. "Mm a loser am I?" he asked with an arched brow. His brown eyes followed Leilah's every move as she got up and got dressed. A wide grin spread across his lips. He sat back, taking in the show. "I'd say that I'm a winner." he smirked, while giving her a sexy wink. After grabbing his clothes, it only took Ant a few seconds to get dressed. He stood to his feet, zipping up his pants. When he saw Leilah stumble, he moved to catch her. "You ok? Was the bull too rough for you Ms. Cowgirl?" Ant smiled from ear to ear. Suddenly, he took Leilah within his strong arms from behind. He held her right at the door, his chest and hips pressing firmly into her back and ass. His warm lips pressed against the left side of her neck. "Lets make sure we dont get separated. I have a feeling things are going to get worse." he whispered softly. Suddenly, a small grin formed over his lips. He kissed her neck again, but this time delivered a gentle bite to her flesh. "There, shows you're mine." he smiled, admiring the hickey he left behind. "Oh, better fix your hair too. Its kinda crazy right now." Ant chuckled.

When they got downstairs, Jason started barking. "Enjoy the workout you two??" he grinned. Ant stopped at the bottom of the steps, his eyes having the misfortune of seeing Jason half nude. "Why are you standing-" he asked, but Jason cut him off. "Stackhouse rules bitch!" he smiled widely. "Uh....huh." Ant blinked while shaking his head. After scanning the room, it was then that he noticed that Amodini was missing. "Where's-" he started, but was cut off by Jason again. "Your main chic?" he smiled and pointed to the door. "She bolted, but not before nailing Kyle right between the eyes." Jason laughed. Kyle released a low grumble. "Haha I just wish I could have seen it. Dude, you never hit a girl, but you dont one kick your ass either." Jason laughed, and a bit harder. Antwone's eyes shifted immediately the door. "She wont last a second on her own..." he thought to himself while tightening his fists. "How long has she been gone?" he asked, his eyes still locked on the door. "Ten minutes?" Kyle asked while looking at Caroline. "Fuck" Ant thought. "Anyway, now the happy lovers are here, lets start this damn meeting." Jason sighed. He tossed the last bit of his pizza into his mouth. It was at that moment...that his towel dropped to the floor. He gazed down, blinking as his 5 inches of manhood stood on display in front of everyone. Instead of freaking out, he simply smiled and shot Caroline a seductive wink. "Oh yea baby. I got the magic stick."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:03 am

Caroline was not sure on what Amodini was going to do but she just hoped that the girl would figure out something else. Maybe just deal with her emotions quietly and join the group so she would most likely survive but she doubted Amodini would actually suppress her feelings for the greater good of the group. Stopping in her tracks, she looked up to where Kyle was after she made sure the door behind her was closed and slowly made her way over. She sat down beside him “Amodini got mad at me, I wouldn’t…” she said as she then glanced at Caleb “I wouldn’t go get your truck keys to drive her in the truck to Philly. She tried to bribe me with money because her fathers rich but I don’t think money can help anyone with whats going on…” she muttered softly as she then shrugged lightly and looked back at Kyle “Are you okay?” she asked.

Caleb sighed, he quietly admitted to himself that he did not actually expect less. He just hoped that Amodini would come to her damn senses and come back here to at least talk about what was going to be happening instead of pouncing off into a direction and losing her mind over a matter that could be discussed like civilized people, maybe even they could try to explain why they did the things they do or how they were feeling about their relationship and why they might have felt like it was going off the rocker anyways. He shook his head and buried his face into his hands, his elbows rested on his knees and he gave a sigh “God dammit” he whispered to himself and shook his head once more before unburying his face and standing up, he looked over at the stairs then to the front door “Maybe she’ll come back…” he muttered.

Leilah was enjoying every second of this, she wished that they had more time to enjoy each others company but she knew that it would practically be impossible to have more time than this. She was already so lucky, she did not want to push her luck just in case it pushed back and fired back at her. Licking her lips when she felt Antwone finish inside of her tight pussy, she waited until he was completely relaxed on the bed before taking a few seconds to scan him over with her eyes. A smirk formed on her face as she ran her fingers through her hair before moving off of Antwone and onto the bed, she sat beside him with her legs straight out and her hands behind her. “Yes we really do have to go, don’t worry we’ll find some time to be with each other again. Promise” she whispered as she looked over at him and reached over with one hand, carefully fixing his hair “Come on, get dressed you loser” she joked around with him as she then go off the bed and grabbed her clothes. Leilah took her time putting her clothes back on but when she was done, she walked over to the window and closed it up “I’m sure a group meeting is well needed” she said while turning around, when she went to go walk she almost fell but caught herself and laughed. “Clumsy me” she muttered as she could feel her legs shake even though it would be hard to see it would be easy to feel.  “Lets head downstairs” she said as she headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Kyle sat back against the couch, holding his nose. All he really wanted was to go back to his dorm, turn on the AC, and play Left for Dead 2 on his Xbox 360. He never wouldn't thought that he'd be spending his day actually running for zombies. It felt like he had been sucked into one of his video games. When he heard the door open, he opened his eyes and sat up a bit. It was Caroline, and she looked..a little upset. "Are you ok?" he asked, while patting the seat next to him. He could only imagine that it was either Jason or Amodini who had said something to upset her. "Wanna talk?" he offered, knowing all too well how easily Jason and Amodini could annoy the people around them.

Antwone moaned out in pure bliss. His hips sent his cock plunging between Leilah's inner walls everytime she move down on him. She slivered lightly as she ran her finger slowly over his collar bone. He couldn't help but to nip, and lick her finger as it traced over his lips. The sight of her playing with herself made Ant even harder...if that was even possible. He moaned out her name, not caring who heard him. His strong hands seized hold of her hips. "Oh fuck!" he cried out as his hips bucked hard up into her own. Suddenly, his cock shot a hard torrent of hot seed deep into her pussy. Ant then began to thrust slowly, allowing his cock pump even more of his cum inside her over and over. He released a hard gasp as his body went limp against the bed. Small beads of sweat rolled down his muscular chest and between his toned abs. "God damnit..." he whispered, his eyes half open. His hands reach around and gave Leilah's ass a hard squeeze. It was at that point that he gazed up into her beautiful eyes. God he crazed more! He had just had probably the best orgasm of his life...yet he needed more. "Do we really have to go?" Ant breathed. "I'd loving more than to turn us over, pin your hands above your head, and continue fucking you. Or...maybe bend you over the bed, like we did last night." he stated with a wide, yet tired grin.

Amodini was at a loss for words. She couldn't believe that Caroline refused her offer! How dare she!! With a dark scowl, the brunet turned around and continued walking down the road. She'd find her own way back to Philly, back to her parents. She didn't need Caroline, Jason, or Kyle. She certainly didn't need Antwone. "Fucking bastard..." she cursed while still storming down the street.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Caleb frowned slightly when he heard that Kyle was feeling like shit, he did not say anything about that though knowing that he didn’t know exactly how Kyle was feeling but he silently agreed anyways. He hoped that Kyle would feel a bit better with some water. “I suppose so…” he muttered as he cleaned the wound ,  once it was clean he sat down on the couch and sighed “Last thing we need to attention attracted to us... I just hope we don’t lose someone.” He muttered softly as concern flashed through his eyes but only for a second. “We still need to have a group meeting, Jason is showering…Caroline and Amodini are outside and my sister and her lover are…..well…” he said then shook his head and cleared his throat.  No matter how much he hated it, he had to admit that his little sister was not so little anymore. He just hoped she wouldn’t have any kids anytime soon because of the way the world was right now…. A small part of him hoped that this was just a bad dream, another part of him though knew that this was the only way. “Soon though everyone should come inside and talk about this at least” he said.

Leliah couldn’t imagine spending her day any other way, well, she kind of could but nothing was as good as this right here. “Yeah it’s a fucking fact” she whispered  and smirked as she continued to ride him, the more speed she got the harder she fucked him and the harder she fucked him the more the bed squeaked underneath them but it didn’t move too much. Leaning back a tad bit more she moaned when Antwone grabbed one of her breasts, the way that he bucked his hips into hers made her shiver and crave more from him but she knew that they only had a little bit of time before someone would drag them out of the bedroom. “Yeaaaah?” she moaned as she placed her hands on his chest and lightly let her fingers trail over his collar bone “You want to be a good boy and cum for me baby?” she purred to him as her fingers brushed against his lips before tracing a line down to where her pussy was, where she then began to play with herself.

Caroline’s eyes widened, she had gotten yelled at many times over her life span; at home, at work, even outside of church. She didn’t know that she had done anything wrong, at least she did not think she had done anything wrong. With her head tilted down, she hugged herself and stepped slightly away from Amodini. She kind of looked like a puppy that had been kicked across the yard or something. Caroline wished that she could explain what was going on, even she didn’t know so there was no way of explaining. When Amodini started to ramble off again but stopped, she froze and looked at her when Amodini began to talk directly to her. Caroline looked slightly confused, but she glanced over at Caleb’s truck then to Amodini then back to Caleb’s truck. It was the only truck running in this area that they had, and even if she did want to help the bitch the keys were with Caleb and who knows how hard that would be to get off of. “To Philly huh…” she whispered as she thought about it, she felt a bit bad for Amodini but knew that if she took something that was not hers she would go straight to hell. “Amodini, I know you’re worried about your father but given his position he should be in good hands no matter the situation. And that’s not my truck to take, the keys aren’t even in it. The keys are with Caleb and Caleb is a stubborn man to begin with, there’s no way he’d let me just take off with it. Sorry.” She said with a shrug as she headed back into the house . Caroline stopped and turned to Amodini “but if you’re that worried about ‘daddy’ maybe there’s a car down the road that will be of use to you” she said before opening the door, stepping inside and shutting it behind her quietly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:46 pm

"I feel like shit..." Kyle complained, though he took the water that was offered to him. "Dont make excuses for her. I know her...unfortunately..." Kyle muttered. "She doesn't like it when things dont go her way. When that happens, she takes her frustration out on whoever is near by. I just happened to be in the line of fire..." Kyle frowned. His nose had stopped bleeding, but most of the middle of his face was nice and red. "Trust me. We're better without her. Last thing you want is her and Ant getting into it on the road..."

"Oh? Is that a fact?" Ant grinned from ear to ear. "Well then, I guess we'll just have to see who lasts longer. The bull or the rider." he chuckled. God he loved this. He wished that the world hadn't fallen apart and that he could spend some real alone time with Leilah. Actually...well technically he wasn't sure if the world was done for. He only assumed that since the dead were feeding on people that life would never go back to normal. His thoughts of the world soon vanished however the moment Leilah's tight walls surrounded his dick. Ant titled his head back and released a low, long moan. His strong hands firmly grasped hold of her ass. It wasn't long at all before she upped the pace. Every time she moved her hips, Ant's dick flexed against the confines of her inner walls. He gazed up at her, watching as the stunning beauty ontop of him road him like pro. "Fuck baby..." he groaned out. He dragged his right hand away from her shapely rear. He reached out, groping one of her breasts with the palm of his hand. His own hips began to buck aggressively up into hers. They hadn't been going for long but already his dick was coating her inner walls with lots of warm precum. "Fuck fuck fuck...Leilah...close" Ant moaned sweetly. He loved the way her name rolled off his tongue.

Amodini spun around! The brunet glared daggers at Caroline as she tore her phone away from her ear. "NO! I dont want anything to drink! My dad is a senator. I just called his SAT phone. I only heard him for about half a minute before I loss the call. Wh..What the hell is going on..." Amodini panicked. She placed her left hand against her forehead as she sunk down to her knees. "I dont like this. I dont wanna be here. I wanna go home! I-I..." she began, but then suddenly paused. Her eyes glanced up at Caroline, then over to Caleb's truck. "You." she growled while standing up. "You will take me to Philadelphia, in that truck. I'll pay you. Hows 25,000 sound? I take it...given your complexion..." she stated with a raised brow, giving Caroline a once over. "You work in fast food, yes? 25k should be more than enough to buy your time. Come on. Lets go. I'm worried about my father. The trip is only about 2 hours. Get me there quickly and I'll give you extra." Amodini huffed, as if Caroline had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Caleb was not sure if Amodini was ever going to come back but he hoped that she would at least consider it. The more people they had for the group, the better it would be and the easier it would be for all of them. Maybe not less stressful but the work they would need to do to survive this horror would be easier; like collecting wood for a fire, or running into town for something like food or medicine for that matter. The less people the more work for everyone around him. He stepped into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water for Kyle to drink from before stepping over to a cloth was laying. Stepping back over to where Kyle was, he knew that his sister was in good hands, he knew that Caroline would be okay for a while but Amodini was a different story; he wondered if she was out there in the forest wandering around, or screaming into a seat of the truck or even kicking a tree out of frustration. Eventually things would be okay but not right now…

“Here drink some water” He muttered after he cracked the bottle open and pour some water onto the cloth in his other hand. He held the bottle of water to Kyle before carefully cleaning wound Amodini had given him. “She was just upset…..really upset, don’t worry about it though, doesn’t look too damn bad actually” he said as he examined it. “How you feeling?” he asked.

Leliah wanted to laugh at Antwone’s joke, though she only smirked as she looked down at him “Oh baby, I won’t fall off…. See, I’m more than the bull can handle” she said softly and winked at him. She was a bit disappointed that they did not have a whole lot of time but she was just happy that she got to be so very close to him. She loved the way that they were together, it was like nothing else that she had ever had and she wanted to keep it like that.  Now she just needed to make sure that nothing was going to get in her way of doing that. Carefully she took a hold of his cock and stroked it a few times before moving herself onto it, leaning back slightly she rested her hands on his thighs and began to ride him but it was not long before she began to pick up the pace not wanting to take up a bunch of time going through the motions. She wanted to fuck him quick and hard, to the point where he begged for more every time he would see her.

Caroline watched as Amodini paced in front of her, she wondered if the girl would ever be okay. She sure hoped so at the very least. Though she did not say anything to Amodini, she wanted to let the girl rant about the situation; to let it all out of her system while it was all still pouring out. Caroline could not really speak on relationship issues but she thought that maybe just maybe Amodini would forgive Antwone for ending it like that and would try and be a good team player for the group; after all, Caleb was single, Kyle wasn’t going anywhere and Jason was hoping for some action anyways. Watching Amodini head down the street, Caroline hesitated for a moment before stepping away from the house and looked around. Everything seemed to be okay….for now. For a few moments she watched Amodini with her phone, she wished that she still had hers so she could call her family but she seemed to have dropped it or something back in the café. Slowly she moved over to Amodini “Would you like a drink? I’m heading back inside for one myself” she asked Amodini; wishing that this might help a bit.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:42 am

Jason took a BIG step back. He had meant a few jesus freaks in his time...but never one like Caroline. He could only stare as she listed off the things she couldn't do. "No kissing...is she serious??" he thought to himself while blinking twice. He watched as Caroline stormed off, but didn't make a move to stop her. While Caleb took care of Kyle, Jason scratched the back of his head. Amodini had just stormed out. He wondered if she was coming back. Well...no...actually he could've cared less. He did wonder however what it take to crack the iron curtain Caroline had wrapped around her body. His eyes shifted over towards Caleb, giving him a small nod. Maybe a bathe would do him a bit of good. "Be back." he muttered and started heading upstairs. He paused tho and looked up. Antwone and Leilah hadn't come down yet. "Well at least someone's getting some..." he muttered, and turned around. He'd have to use the down stairs shower to wash off all the dirt and blood that clung to his body.

Antwone's brown eyes watched every single move Leilah made. He slowly licked his lips as he watched her remove her bra, giving him a close up of her beautiful soft mounds. The moment her arms wrapped around his neck, his own seized control of her body, embracing her tightly. The embrace was shortly lived however. Ant smiled, and laughed a bit, after Leilah pushed him. He gazed up at her, his eyes filled to the brim with both lust and love for her. His hands gently slid down along her hips, and over her ass. He wanted to feel every single curve of her's and memorize every inch of her body. His dick was still covered in her juices, so he wouldn't need any lube. "Remember, this has to be quick. We dont have time to fuck all night like last time." Ant chuckled. His member stood proudly, harder than ever and ready to go. "Dont fall off the bull." Ant teased, while giving both her ass cheeks a very firm squeeze. "Better make this good too. We're not drunk, so the pressure is on." he added with a wide, devil like smile. He couldn't help himself. Being around Leilah, teasing her and laughing with her...it was just so much easier than being around Amodini..

Meanwhile...
Amodini was pacing back and forth in front of Caroline. Tears rolled freely down her cheeks. "That bastard. That fucking bastard..." Amodini growled. She couldn't believe this was happening! She and Antwone had been together for an entire year! She had even introduced him to her parents! How could he? Suddenly, Amodini grabbed hold of a rock and sent it flying through the only good window JAson's truck still had. The brunet then tilted her head back and release a vicious, banshee like scream. "I am so done!" she roared, and without another word, started walking down the street. She pulled out her phone and placed it against her ear. "D-Daddy?" she sniffled while walking. Little did she know her little scream would attract just about every zombie within the area...
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Caroline gave Jason a confused look when he mentioned that he was only half a virgin. “Technically?” she whispered as she grew slightly curious about the man near her. She wondered what he meant by that; she had never heard of such a thing; either you were a virgin or you weren’t. “Everyone has needs but you don’t need to flaunt yourself to every girl you see Jason” she muttered softly and her eyes widened suddenly when he whispered in her ear, she couldn’t believe her ears! Did he really just say anal to her? God she wanted to puke from just the word anal, she never wanted to experience that—even just the word made her cringe and want to bathe in holy water. “That is so disgusting!” she exclaimed as she pushed him away from her and shuddered “Jason, I don’t think you understand at all. I can only court a pure virgin. That means no kissing, no oral, no anal, no intercourse at all. I can’t damage my religion in any way, even if this world is being torn down piece by piece” she said as she shook her head “Gross” she whispered and lost some colour in her face, feeling ill from the discussion already. “I need air” she muttered softly before heading out of the kitchen and outside where she could lean against the house and think for a bit.

Leilah froze when she heard Amodini screaming at her now exboyfriend, she turned her head slightly and glared Amodini down when she was called a lice infested cock slurping whore “Watch your back bitch” she said coldly but instead of moving from her spot, she just watched the girl leave the room with tears on her face. Leilah could not help but to feel happy on the inside about this but she kept her calm and collected look on the outside.

Caleb blinked when Ant spoke up, his eyes flickered from his sister to Antwone and then back to his sister “I’ll be downstairs.” He muttered before heading around his sister and leaving the room then headed downstairs just in time to see Kyle holding his nose. He heard the front door shut but did not see who, he only guessed as to who it could have been in this time of negativity. He stared at Kyle wondering if he would ever be okay, he noticed Jason next but did not see Caroline and he then wondered to himself if Caroline was speaking to Amodini or not. “Jesus, what the heck” he muttered as he walked over to Kyle “Sit down man, relax… I’ll get something for you” he said as he patted his shoulder lightly “Jason, are you going to take a bath while we wait ?” he asked as he passed the kitchen.

Leilah watched her brother leave the room, her panties on and her bra hardly staying in one place as she held it up against her breasts. She wanted to tell her brother that he did not need to worry about her as she had saw the look in his eyes but she kept quiet and studied the way Antwone shut, locked and rested his head against the door. To be honest, she was slightly upset with what happened but she knew that she could have done nothing to save them; not like she really wanted to but she felt like the situation had taken a turn for the worst. Leilah silently admitted that this was her fault, but she knew there was no point in sulking about it as her inner tigress growled fiercely. “Yes sir” she whispered as she let go of her bra; letting it dropped to the floor as she then stepped over to it and over to where Antwone was sitting. Carefully she slipped off her panties and crawled onto Antwone’s laptop, wrapping her arms around his neck as she slowly moved herself onto his package “of course sweetheart” she whispered to him as she pushed him back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:55 am

ooc: hey a little notice, this week and the next are going to be very busy. Thursday I'm driving 8 hours for an interview. The following week..at some point..the family will be moving. Just wanted to let you know in case I go MIA for a week or two, or three. I'll keep you updated

ic: "I have a small reputation. I wont deny that." Jason smiled as he leaned against the counter right next to her. "As for the condoms...well I guess...technically I'm half a virgin. You see, I really do want to find Mrs. Right. I want to be able to express my love for her, just like you. I still have needs tho." Jason explained while casually scooting closer and closer to Caroline. "Sooo...whats one way to have sex without compromising my beliefs?" he smirked a bit. Slyly, he leaned in and began to whisper into her ear. "Anal. The hyman stays in tact, there's no threat of pregnancy, and most of all, it feels great. Of course, oral works too." he whispered softly and smiled as he gave her ear a gentle nip. "If its courting you want though, I'd be more than happy to do just that. Dont judge me by my reputation, judge me for the person I am." Jason replied softly. His big blue eyes held a sincere gaze, which perfectly masked the bullshit behind it all. 

Ant had just started to speed up their pace. His cock was throbbing madly against the tight confines of Leilah's pussy. He was about to claim her lips with a deep, passionate kiss when the door suddenly came flying open. His head turned just in time to see the chair flying at his back. The legs jabbed into his side, but thanks to Leilah he wasn't too badly hurt. "Wh-What the fuck??!" he blinked. Realizing he was naked, he grabbed Jason's blankets to cover himself after LEilah slipped from underneath him. By that point, Amodini was in his face, gazing at him with an icy glare that could've killed him a 1000 times over. "You fucking coward. You didn't even have the gut to break up with me! Here you are, fucking that lice infested, cock slurping, whore!!!" Amodini screamed, which was easily heard throughout the entire house. "Look...Amodini...I know I should have.." Ant began. Suddenly, Amodini smacked him, hard. Ant's face jerked to the right from the blow! "Forget it. I'm so done." she growled as tears flowed down her cheeks. Without another word, she stormed out.

Ant rubbed his cheek. It was glowing red thanks to Amodin's hit. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes for a short moment. "Hey, give us a sec, or do you intend to watch your sister get dressed?" Antwone frowned, his eyes focusing on Caleb now. Once he was gone, Ant got up, closed the door, and locked it. He placed his head gently against the wood. "That...could've gone much better..." he thought to himself. Inside, Ant felt horrible. Outside...well...he was still horny. He gazed at his cock, which was still covered in Leilah's juices. What was he suppose to do with 9 1/2 inches of wood? With a small sigh, he walked back over towards the bed and sat down. Was it bad that he still wanted to continue their fun even though the mood had been ruined? Maybe it was...but Antwone couldn't help himself. He wanted more. He craved more. His brown eyes took in every inch of Leilah's body before slowly making their way to lock onto her own hues. "Come here." he whispered, while summoning her closer with his finger.They didn't have much time, but something inside told him that Leilah wasn't satisfied either. "We'll go downstairs...after you and I...get something out of the way first."
---

Meanwhile, Amodini rushed down the stairs. Kyle, who was sitting on the couch, stood up. He had heard the entire conversation. It was hard not to, with all the screaming. "You ok?" Kyle asked once Amodini had gotten down the steps. Suddenly, BAM!!!! Amodini socked Kyle right between the eyes! The brunet sobbed as she sent Kyle flying back into the couch. She then stormed right up to the door, jerked it open, and walked out. "Bitch!" Kyle hissed while holding his nose with his hands, trying to stop the bleeding. Jason stepped out of the kitchen just in time to see Amodini leaving. His blue eyes shifted back over to Kyle. "You let a girl punch you?" he blinked, while smirking a bit. "Fuck you." Kyle breathed. God...today just wasn't his day...
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:01 am

Caroline was not afraid to call in reinforcements to help her get rid of a problem, but she knew that she needed to wait and see how far this would go on for; to see how far the pusher would push until he actually got the message. She rolled her eyes when she heard Jason’s words; oh how pathetic he was. She actually kind of felt sorry for him but she told herself not to say that aloud as the last thing she wanted to do was ruin her chances of getting any food or even somewhere to stay for that matter. She poured herself a glass  of water with some ice in the cup and looked at Jason when he entered the kitchen; not that she minded being in the same room as him. “I really doubt you’re a virgin, the way you speak and act give that away” she muttered softly as she picked up her cup and sipped from it while keeping her eyes on him. “And” she said as she pulled the cup from her lips “the way Leilah was talking about you as she cleaned up so many dirt…used…condoms doesn’t help” she added but then she tilted her head slightly “IF someone by chance does want me, they will have to court me, then marry me. I’m not some woman that you just bend over at your will to fuck” she said as she looked slightly offended “You should really go for a bath or shower or something because you smell” she muttered as her nose crinkled a bit.

“It is and you should feel honoured that you’re the only one to get such an invitation” Leilah whispered to him. She was quite the little fox; or at least that’s what her other lovers had told her or her friends for that matter. Closing her eyes for a few seconds as she enjoyed being held so closely to him; it made her not only feel safe but it made her feel like she was the only thing that was really important to him—like a piece of artwork really. When her eyes reopened she searched his face and grinned “Good” she muttered softly, she could not wait for more fun and by his words it sounded like he already made up his mind but she could be wrong. “Jesus” she whispered with a soft gasp of pleasure when Antwone’s cock slid into her tight pussy; she could do this all day but she knew that they did not have all day or even more than a few minutes to themselves before something would happen. “I’m so lucky” she whispered as her fingers trailed over his hips and up his torso as she bit her bottom lip.

For a moment Caleb thought that maybe Amodini would have knocked a bit of sense into herself but it seemed like that was not the case. He knew that there was only a few things that he could do to help the situation but he could not stop her from seeing whatever was behind the door; that was her choice. “Okay okay….fuck” he muttered as he watched her as she pushed past him and to the door where  she then kicked the damn thing open! “Holy” he whispered as he had never expected that from a little woman like Amodini but here she was screaming and carrying on like it was actually going to fix something.  “Oh boy…” he muttered softly as he rubbed his forehead and headed into the room but quickly closed his eyes when he noticed that his own little sister was….was….well, naked and under Antwone who was also naked. “GET SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON PLEASE!” he yelled at them but he uncovered his eyes and went to grab the chair that had been thrown at Antwone, he grabbed the chair and put it on the other side of the room where Amodini wouldn’t get it but he knew that wouldn’t stop her completely “Calm down, everyone just cool their jets” he said as he then tossed Antwone’s and Leilah’s clothes at them “Dressed. Now.” He said with a stern look.

Leilah sighed when the door was booted open by none other than Amodini “oh fuck…” she whispered and rolled her eyes “guess the fun is over” she whispered to Antwone and put her feet and hands up to help with the contact of the chair. She couldn’t stop the chair from hitting Antwone but she made sure that it didn’t hurt his head at the very least. “Come to join the party guys?” she asked as she glanced from Amodini to Caleb with a questioning look but she knew that her brother was right about this; they needed to get dressed and get this situation cleared up and calm.

Caleb frowned slightly “You fucking wish” he muttered.

Leilah shrugged lightly but she looked at Antwone “Guess we’ll have to finish this later” she whispered in his ear before placing a kiss on his cheeks and carefully sliding out from under him. She got off of the bed on the side that her brother was and picked her clothes letting her brother watch her back as she slowly began to put her clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:48 am

"Caleb? Is that so?" Jason smiled while raising a brow. Caleb was probably the last person in the world that Jason feared. In fact, he'd gladly fight him just to get a shot at putting the 'army brat' in his place. He listened closely however as Caroline spoke. His eyes widened a bit after learning she was a virgin. It wasn't too surprising though, once Jason took time to think about it. After all, who could resist him? "Babe you've got me all wrong." he smiled. "I'm a virgin too. I'm just looking for someone...someone I can really experience love with." he replied softly. Kyle pressed his palm against his face. That line....how many girls had fallen for it? Kyle had lost count ages ago. Jason gazed down at Caroline with innocent eyes. He smiled playfully as she pushed him back and watched her walk into the kitchen. "You really do have me wrong." he called out to her. Once she was gone, he sighed and turned to Kyle. "Well you two should get along well. You both have something in common." he frowned lightly. Kyle's eyes shot wide open! "I-I'm not a...you know. I've told you AND Antwone that I hooked up with Sally Goldstein at freshman orientation." Kyle frowned. Jason cocked his head back and released a hard laugh. He gave Kyle a hard slap on the shoulder before turning to head into the kitchen. "Yea, and every time you tell that story it gives us a good laugh. Keep dreaming buddy. Anyway, now that she says I cant have her, I want her even more. I'll be popping that cherry. I'll let you smell my finger once I'm done." Jason chuckled. Kyle released a low, frustrated growl. Even worst, now his shoulder was hurting thanks to Jason's slap. "Asshole..." he muttered while plumping down onto the couch..what could he do? Maybe ask Caroline out? The whole thing seemed poorly timed tho considering that they were fighting for their lives at the moment

"Another time hmm? That sounds like an invitation." Ant grinned from ear to ear. If it was, he'd gladly accept. Maybe next time they'd find somewhere a little more private to be alone. Though, Ant suspected that would be hard with the world going to shit. Being alone was probably the last thing they really needed. 

Ant pushed those thoughts aside though. His cock was rock hard and ready to work. He tilted his head and gaved down at Leilah in slight confusion. She hadn't taken her clothes off yet. Was he gonna have to tear them off? The thought of doing so actually caused his dick to stiffen more. His lusty brown eyes widened a bit as he watched her dip down to where his manhood stood proudly. Suddenly, Ant released a deep grasp. He closed his eyes and moaned softly as he felt her magic-like tongue run all over his dick. "Oh fuck..." he whispered. His cock almost instantly responded to the pleasure, flexing for her as she licked it. Amodini NEVER blew him. They always got into a fight over the subject. She'd always object and argue that giving oral we demeaning to the new age woman. Ant always countered with his own argument, asking how it was demeaning if he was giving her oral, which she loved, but wasn't getting any in return.

He shuddered slightly as she kissed her way up to his chin. His strong arms came to wrap tightly around her body. He held her close, almost possessively. "Mmmm well you'll see much more of it. I can promise you that." Ant whispered against her ear, before nipping it and giving a warm lick. Once her clothes were off, he dipped down and ran his hot tongue against one of her nipples. He hadn't gotten to chance to do much tasting the last time they had fucked. He pulled back from the bud and gazed into her eyes with a horny grin. He grabbed his cock and helped rubbed her clit and pussy lips. He was already pretty lubed up from her licking, but a little extra wouldn't hurt. Suddenly, Ant seized hold of Leilah's hips. His body pinned her's against the bed. His sudden strength was all it took to keep her pinned under him. With his cock pressed against her pussy, Ant slowly pushed into her. He took his time, letting her feel every inch of his throbbing cock on the first thrust. "Mmmmm so good..." He whispered softly, letting the feeling of her warm walls wrapping around him sink in. He then pulled out about half way, and slowly sunk his cock back between her walls. His thrusts were slow, but hard. With every motion of his hips, his cock flexed against her inner wall. His lips took the opportunity to plant a series of warm kisses along the left side of Leilah's neck. He ran his tongue over where he had left the kisses, before nipping the flesh of her neck and leaving behind his own little love bite.

"Fuck off!" Amodini stated with a lion like roar. She moved to walk around him, but paused as he continued to ask if she was ready. "Move or you'll be losing something precious to you." she hissed while pointing to his manhood. With a low growl, she pushed her way past Caleb and placed her hand on the door. Suddenly, she heard it! the sound of Ant moaning. She'd recognize the sound anywhere. Her eyes tore wide open! How could he? They weren't even officially over. Yet, here he was...fucking her again. Amodini's teeth grinded together. She was so pissed that her caramel skin was turning red. "FUCK THIS!!!" She screamed and raised her foot. With a strong kick, the door came flying open!!! Amodini stormed in, her eyes on fire! There Ant was...all over Leilah. The sight sickened her. She wanted to puke. "You...fucking ASSWIPE!!!" She screamed out and grabbed the first thing within her reach...which was a chair. She picked it up and sent the chair hurling right at Ant's back. 

ooc: hows that for drama? ^^
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:51 am

[XD omg yes]

“I hope he won’t die… Caleb is very…high strung” Caroline sighed softly knowing that from what she had seen over the last year when she and Leilah went on vacation with her folks whenever they could. She had become very close with Leilah and she was thankful that Leilah was the way she was, sometimes she questioned Leilah’s choices but trusted her enough to take a risk. She blinked when Jason put his arm around her and pulled her in close, she could smell the guts on Jason which made her nose wrinkle but she kept quiet as the two boys talked and when she noticed Jason getting off the couch she was a bit relieved to be honest though she was caught off guard when she was grabbed and pulled into his body. Her cheeks brightened to a red as she questioned herself in her head as to if she should go with him or not. Even though Jason was nice, he just wasn’t her type and she knew that now she needed to make that clear. “Kyle, please sit and relax” she said softly as she glanced over at him; she would hate to see a fight break out between the two boys considering the condition they were in right now. “Jason, you need to listen to me very closely right now because if you don’t I’ll have Caleb beat the words into you. I am not interested” she said as she searched his face “You’re a nice guy Jason, but I’m not okay with sleeping with my friend’s friends or my friends for that matter. I’m not ready , I was raised to be a virgin till the day of marriage, and if that day never comes then I’ll happily die a virgin” she said as she pushed him carefully away from her  “Now, the two of you” she said as she looked at Kyle “behave” she added before heading into the kitchen for a glass of water.

“Jeez, I don’t know Antwone…is that an order?” Leilah whispered to him as she shrugged lightly “Well I’m sure you can think of another time you can tease me” she said softly as she noticed the change in him but it was not a bad thing at all. In fact, she wanted this. “Good, I don’t like games” she giggled to him as she continued to caress his balls and lightly stroke his shaft. Leilah was more than pleased when Antwone took his shirt off, she honestly thought he deserved a cookie for being such a good little boy but that would have to wait; cookies were the last thing that was on her mind.  Leilah looked over the small scratches on his torso but she noticed that they did not seem to bother him so she did not bother touching them or  making a big deal out of it; wounds would heal with time.

“Just one more thing…” she whispered as she slinked down to where his cock was,  she put his cock into her mouth and let her tongue flickered against the head before licking his shaft like it was melting ice cream. At the same thing though, her hands worked on her own clothing; taking off her pants and panties letting them slide off of her body and onto the floor. When she pulled away, she kissed the tip of his penis and as she slowly made her way back up to Antwone’s face she began to kiss him—making a trail of slightly wet but soft kisses all the way up to his chin “I love this side of you” she whispered to him as she slipped her shirt and bra off putting them off to the side before shifting her body ever so slightly. Leilah was just too horny to think about anything else, her hands on his cock gently stroking his shaft as her legs wrapped around his waist and she pulled her body so close to him that she could only put the tip of his cock against her lips. She grinned as she made his member rub against her clit and lips, letting it get a bit wet by her own juices.

“I don’t think this is such a great idea” Caleb muttered when he caught up to Amodini, he wondered if she was truly ready for this; whatever ‘this’ would be. He knew his sister had a very high sex drive  as she shared way too much information with him a few times. He shuddered as he stepped in front of Amodini “I really think I should open the door, you can stand off to the side; I don’t need any cat fights going on” he muttered as he searched her face. He knew that he would have a better handle on things; after all that was his sister in there and the last thing he needed was some girl getting heart broken, crying and then running off to do something stupid. Caleb only hoped that Amodini was preparing herself for the worst situation, he did not know her very well but if she did run off screaming and crying he would chase after her to ensure she didn’t kill herself or something like that. “You sure you want to go through with this?” he asked her.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:55 pm

ooc: poor Caroline, though this is pretty amusing XD

"Ant is a big boy." Jason smiled as he walked up to Caroline, and moved to sit right in between her and Kyle. "He might not look like it, but he WILL mess you up if you get on his bad side. I'm sure he'll be fine. At the very least, he wont die." he smirked a bit and placed his arm around Caroline's shoulder, pulling her close. "Now then baby, where were we before Caleb interrupted us?" Jason asked with a sly, devil like grin. Kyle shot his friend a dirty glare. "You were gonna bathe, right?" he frowned while holding his nose. Just like Antwone, Jason was covered in a strong layer of sweat and blood. It seemed like the perfect way to get him away from Caroline, so Kyle couldn't help but to point it out. Jason blinked twice. He gave himself a small sniff. "I dont smell that bad...though I guess you're right." he sighed and rose to his feet. Suddenly, a wide grin formed over Jason's lips. He turned around, grabbed Caroline by her hands, and pulled her body right into his strong chest. "Care to join me?" he smiled down at her. His finger tips ran small circles along the curves of her body.

Kyle's face turned chalky white! Only Jason could be such...such...such a douche!! His right eye began to twitch as he rose to his feet as well. What could he do? He didn't own Caroline...but at the same time, he didn't want her bathing with Jason...or anyone else for that matter. With a deep growl, Kyle locked his green eyes onto Jason and stepped forward. "Let her go." he warned his 'friend.' Jason, however, didn't even register Kyle's warning. He was far to busy using his prince like gaze to stare down into Caroline's eyes while his hands felt her up a bit.

Ant moaned softly against her lips. When he pulled away, his eyes locked onto her's, reflecting the same hunger she held within her own. He was amazed at just how wet she was, at how much she seemed to crave his touch. Her sweet moans made his heart rush even faster. Thanks to being sober, he could truly appreciate them. He smiled as she nipped and licked his lips. He did the same, all while thrusting harder and faster into her pussy. His fingers curled and teased her inner walls.

His bright brown eyes widened a bit at her request. He titled his head to the side and thought for a moment. "Is that an order, or are you asking me to strip?" he smiled widely. "Also, if I take everything off...how will I tease you? I'd have to remove my fingers. I think they're happy where they are." Ant chuckled. The next thing he knew, his pants were being undone. He watched as Leilah snuck her way into his pants. "A-Ah..oh shit..." Ant moaned out. He closed his eyes and bit down on his bottom lip. Her touch made his already hard cock ready to tear right through his jeans. 

Suddenly, his brown eyes locked onto Leilah's. It was he was the beast, ready to strike at a moment's notice. "Ok. No more games." Ant stated, and with a small pleasure filled growl. He pulled his hands from inside Leilah's panties, and practically tore off his shirt. His body was covered in small scratches, but he didn't seem to care. Next, he pulled down his pants and boxers, allowing his erection to spring free from its denim trap. The head of his cock was already nice and swollen, ready to give Leilah the pounding of her life. "Strip. Now. Everything" Ant ordered with another growl. He didn't even care that they were actually on Jason's bed. As soon as her clothes came off the real action would be begin.   

ooc: I'll add in Amodini in the next post. Should be funny ^^
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:41 pm

[It's all good XD also from what I've re-read the door is not locked, just shut  and yes xD ]

Caleb stared at Jason but his stare became cold when Jason started talking like he was going to go his own way. There was no way in hell that he would allow Jason to act like this way. No, Jason would learn the hard way if he needed to. “I don’t care who you do or do not trust, the point is you need to realize that everyone has the say and we all need to agree on one thing. That one thing will be what will be happening because there’s maybe an hour left to sunset and after that things will become much harder to deal with Jason. We need to figure out our next move and do that, if everyone splits up then there’s a small chance of anyone really surviving this fucking hell” he muttered.  Though when he heard Kyle speak up, his attention quickly turned to him wondering what he wanted but when he noticed that Kyle was right he blinked softly. “Leilah….” He whispered  as his eyes narrowed on Jason suddenly for saying such a thing. “He better not be” he said not wanting any of that right now. Sure he would have let it slip if they were in a secure place but they needed to have a group meeting; now was not the time to get into his little sister’s panties! God damn!  When he saw that Amodini was heading upstairs, he followed her up the stairs knowing that he needed to be the one to stop this before things got…out of hand. “Jesus fucking Christ” he muttered under his breath as he rolled his eyes.

Caroline shuddered when Kyle mentioned that the whole group was not here, he was right; they were missing two of their people and her mind could not help but to wander as to what they were doing or weren’t doing for that matter… She stared at Jason who was laughing “Is this supposed to be funny?” she muttered as she could only imagine what Caleb or even Amodini would do if they found Antwone and Leilah…well…   “someone might die” she said nervously as she got off the couch and peeked up the stairs to see if she could see anything from where she was, slowly she headed towards the stairs and crossed her arms over her chest as she listened to what mayhem would come next.

“I never said I had to be nice Antwone” Leilah whispered as she then gave him a wink. Though she bit her bottom lip and her body shivered when she felt his hand slide down into her pants and under her panties. Leilah giggled at this next words, she was honestly not so sure if she could but she just hoped that she could. “Well… I believe so” she whispered to him and gasped softly when his fingers slipped into her pussy, it had felt like so long since they were in each other’s company like this that she missed it; missed them.  “That’s the thing though, I always want…more” she whispered to him as she looked him over like he was a fresh piece of meat and she was a wild tiger waiting for her moment to strike and tear the meat piece by piece. Leilah gladly accepted the passionate kiss from Antwone, her body reacted quickly to his fingers by pressing up and rubbing against him as she moaned against his soft lips. She wanted so much more from him, not only did her heart know that but her body and soul did too. 

When Ant hit a sweet spot, she moaned a bit louder and bit his bottom lip; lightly running her tongue over where she had nipped him.

“I think you should lose the shirt” she whispered to him as her hands reached down and began to undo his pants, she knew that it was only a matter of time before her brother began to look for her and she badly wanted Antwone inside of her—pounding her into next year. She let one hand slip into his pants and gently cupped his balls, carefully playing with them as her other hand slipped under his shirt to feel his body “Lose the shirt and everything else” she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:12 am

((sorry for the delay))

Jason listened to Caleb's reply...well...sort of. He always had an issue with Caleb taking charge of their 'group' activities. "I dont trust the government, or their lapdogs." Jason frowned while pointing right at Caleb. "My cousin has an armageddon bunker in Jersey. Its a bit farther, but if we could make it there our survival would be guaranteed. Its literally in the middle of no where and has enough to supplies to feed several families, plus weapons." Jason explained. Kyle closed his eyes and released a deep sigh. The only thing more depressing than going to New Jersey was being around Jason's crazy cousin. He made Jason look like Saint Peter by comparison. 

His blue eyes shifted over towards Caroline, wondering what her thoughts were. "Guys.." Kyle called out, his eyes now back on the two guys before him. "Whats the point of having a group talk if the entire group isn't here??" Kyle blinked. Jason released a soft chuckle. "Might wanna give Ant a few minutes. He's prolly giving Leilah a dance on Mount Freaky Deaky." He laughed out. Amodini's eyes lit up! The brunet couldn't believe her ears!! Surely, Ant wouldn't be cheating on her..again. Amodini quickly rushed up the stairs, ignoring the pain that was currently running through her body. "More drama..." Kyle sighed again. Though he had to give Ant major points for trying something with Leilah...especially considering that her brother was right down stairs. "Well...he doesn't know Caleb, but I'm sure that will change soon enough..." Kyle thought to himself while JAson continued to laugh.

"I'm an ass? Thats just rude. You're suppose to deny it." Antwone teased while laughing softly. His dark brown eyes lit up a bit after hearing her confession. Yet, his heart continued to race inside his chest. He gave her a cheesy smile against her soft lips. He loved her kisses. The night they spent together ended with him becoming addicted to them. Those lips of her's...he could've kissed them all day. Ant closed his eyes and moaned softly. The feeling of her warm tongue sliding up against his neck sent shivers down his spine. "A quickie hmm?" he smirked a bit. His right hand slyly snaked its way into her pants. "Are you sure? I mean, could you handle just a quickie?" Ant asked with a wide-devilish grin. At the same time, he pushed two fingers into the depths of her pussy, testing to see just how wet she was. "I think you'd end up wanting more." Antwone whispered against her lips. His fingers pushed and teased against her inner walls. Meanwhile, a bulge within his jeans was starting to form. They'd definitely end up doing something, even if it wasn't safe.

Ant closed his eyes and pressed his lips passionately against Leilah's. Her started fingering her pussy a bit faster, tho still seemed intent on teasing her a bit. He hadn't gotten the chance to do too much teasing the first night they slept together. No, they were both far too drunk for that. Now, however, they were sober. Ant was eager to find out what kind of chemistry the two of them could create without the influence of hard liquor.

ooc: I forget, is the door to the room locked? I also thought it 'might' be funny to have Amodini and Caleb fighting over who gets to open the door and bust Ant =D
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:18 pm

[[XD that's a good song, I've listened to it like ten times now and their others songs aren't bad either]]

Caroline shook her head, she was not a party girl she was more of a stay home and eat popcorn while watching her favourite show kind of girl but where was home? She shivered, she hated thinking like that but it was hard not to. She never imagined that she would be in a situation like this, how could something like this happen? Was there even a way to stop it or would it eventually just stop itself? When she sat down on the couch, she watched Caleb and Jason closely wondering if they would just shut up and come into the living room as well. “Okay” she whispered back to Kyle as she sunk into the couch a bit more when the tension grew between the two men.

Caleb was a bit amused by Jason’s attempt to stand up to him. It was funny but Caleb made no motion to laugh or even smile. “Jason, I don’t think you understand. You see, three months of supplies between this group isn’t very long at all. We will eventually run out of supplies and when we do we’ll need to leave which could make things more dangerous for us if we don’t leave soon. We’ll be sitting ducks here and I for one will not take that chance. “ he muttered but when he heard Kyle speak up he looked over at him “We’ll have a higher chance of surviving. We just need to get there” he said but when Jason began to talk again, he sighed and rubbed his forehead. He could not believe what he just heard and for once, he agreed with Amodini about the breeding situation. God only knew that they did not need kids running around or babies making noises and making things more difficult for the group. “Look, we all need to talk about this and see where everyone stands on the situation at hand. I know where Amodini stands and you but everyone else needs to speak up and that’s why the meeting needs to happen. It’s an hour before the sun sets and when it does things will get a lot harder for all of us” he said.

“That’s exactly how i-“ Leilah muttered but her words stopped when she felt a weight on top of her. Her eyes snapped open and her cheeks brightened with a bit of pink when she realized just how close he had gotten to her. Her eyes studied his face carefully, slowly. She could barely move her body but she was happy about that, she felt like this is where she belonged. It was sort of relaxing in more than just one way. “A bit of dirt never hurt anyone” she whispered but his next set of words made her curious but only by a bit. “Antwone, I really don’t care if Amodini is a sweet little girl or if she’s a pain in my ass and I do not care if her parents are loaded. They would never help the girl who fucked Amodini’s boyfriend let alone her friends who are complete strangers to them and are hated by the bitch herself. Beside’s that, in this world…money won’t help any of us. This isn’t the world we are use to, it’s a new one and we need to adjust to it. Money is no use here. Everyone is dead or going to die” she muttered softly and rolled her eyes .

“It’s a very long shot” she whispered to him before lightly licking her lips. Leilah wanted to laugh but her smirk only grew slightly “No I’m pretty sure you’re an asshole” she said but she watched his fingers trace her body “That’s the problem though, you don’t have a lot of time to decide but I’ll have you know that I care too much about you” she muttered. She had to admit, she was one lucky girl. The more he grinded on her the more excited she got but she had to keep in mind that they probably shouldn’t do anything right now. “Of course not Antwone” she whispered as she propped herself up on her elbows, reaching up and lightly biting his bottom lip before planting a passionate kiss on his lips but when it broke her eyes had a bit of a twinkle in them. “but if you’re going to tease me…you might want to finish the job” she purred to him as she nibbled lightly on his ear lobe before kissing his neck for a few seconds. Letting her tongue lightly trail up his neck then whispered in his ear “quickie?”.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Dead II(M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead II(M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next