Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Idea, male or female character needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

Idea, male or female character needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea, male or female character needed   Idea, male or female character needed EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 pm

I like the group of summoners but is there only going to be the 12 celestials that can be summoned or can we have the Zodiac be the top of the list... like the best that can be summoned and then have lesser summons, maybe mythological beings then animals as the lowest.

Playing the Leo is fine by me. Got to brush up on the Leo personality but it should be fine.

I will play the other summoner, a female too.... They can become best friends after she helps your summoner out a few times... maybe not out of dangerous situations but tricky ones. :D

I think I want to play the Sagittarius and Virgo ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Idea, male or female character needed   Idea, male or female character needed EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:26 pm

I like playing multiple characters too, makes an rp more fun. I had an idea for the Gemini celestial spirit I wanted to bring in a little later too. Maybe theres a group of summoners that become close friends along with an opposing group? One idea i had was maybe someone is fully away of celestial spirits but is unable to summon any themselves, so maybe they have a thing against summoners and celestial spirits and wants to devise a plan to close all celestial gates to keep summoners from being able to summon?

My Gemini character though I wanted to be used for evil at first, so maybe a summoner who is abusive of their celestial spirits? Then maybe later on the summoner who had Leo obtains Gemini or something like that. 

Did you want to play the summoner or Leo?
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Idea, male or female character needed   Idea, male or female character needed EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:18 pm

I am interested. I have an idea though... since I like playing multiple characters.

There is another summoner... male or female doesn't matter... who is either against them or indifferent but keeps ending up near them to help and such....

I was thinking one of us plays a summoner each and then play the other's celestial creatures...
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Idea, male or female character needed   Idea, male or female character needed EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Anyone, please?
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Idea, male or female character needed   Idea, male or female character needed EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:24 pm

So while I work on replies, I had one idea in particular that's been sticking with me the past couple weeks that I'd really love to do. The idea itself is based off a character from the anime Fairy Tail (from creator of One Piece). Her ability is to summon celestial spirits using keys. Each key belongs to a different celestial spirit and there are several out there she can either find or purchase. When she uses a key, she opens a gate to summon the celestial spirit attached to that key to come to her aid. In the anime, a lot of her celestial spirits are the zodiacs, which is one part I fell in love with.

My idea is very, very similar. There are certain people who have a connection to the celestial plain and make contracts with the creatures that reside there. The stronger the person, the more celestial companions they can have. When a contract is made between a celestial creature and a human, a key is made, used to open the celestial gate and summon the celestial spirit. In very rare cases, if the bond between a human and celestial spirit is powerful, the key may be reverted to a personal belonging of the celestial spirit (ex: a ring, a necklace, ect...) that can be worn by a human. If the bond reaches this point, that particular celestial spirit can emerge onto the human plain without being summoned and can stay for significantly longer times before needing to return to the celestial plain. Celestial spirits can appear as creatures or as humans, some taking on different forms. 

My idea is that a young woman already possessing two celestial spirits, gets into a world of trouble and is rescued by the well-known, yet unobtainable zodiac spirit, Leo. The leo zodiac helps her, remaining by her side until they are safe. At that point, the woman inquires about making a contract and the leo zodiac agrees. I want the two to form a very powerful and unique bond, eventually leading to leo's key turning into a necklace of a lions head she wears, allowing leo to come to her aid without being summoned. Perhaps a romantic relationship? :)

I want someone to either play the leo zodiac or the young woman (I don't mind playing either)

If interested, lemme know! I don't mind having multiple roleplays with the same people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea, male or female character needed   Idea, male or female character needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea, male or female character needed
Page 1 of 1