Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A character I'd like to try out~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Hysteria-

-Hysteria-

A character I'd like to try out~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A character I'd like to try out~   A character I'd like to try out~ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:00 am

Alrighty, I've got an opening up now:

https://imperiumvividae.rpg-board.net/t222-trick-or-treat-p-m#1936

Let me know if you want me to change anything and whatnot ^-^
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: A character I'd like to try out~   A character I'd like to try out~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Detention would be great. Let me know when its ready :P
Back to top Go down
-Hysteria-

-Hysteria-

PostSubject: Re: A character I'd like to try out~   A character I'd like to try out~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Yes! That would work out perfectly since my character is kind of a misfit so she wouldn't have any qualms about befriending a human ^-^
So, should we start it with them meeting in detention? Or maybe your character forgets something in the classroom and comes back to get it?
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: A character I'd like to try out~   A character I'd like to try out~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:54 am

I'm totally up for idea 1!

I'm thinking my character could be a new transfer student. However instead of being an angel, demon, or whatever, my character is a human and the first to ever enter the academy. I figure maybe he could be a Card Fighter/Fortune teller sort of like Syaoran and Sakura from Cardcapters =D

Maybe the rp can be a mix of Ao no Exorcist, Soul Eater, and Rosario Vampire?
Back to top Go down
-Hysteria-

-Hysteria-

PostSubject: A character I'd like to try out~   A character I'd like to try out~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 am

So, I have a character I've been dying to use, and a couple of ideas I was thinking of using her for.
Her name is Nia and she's something called a Colour Witch, meaning her powers revolve around absorbing colour and bringing her sketches/doodles to life. She can't use any other magic though.
Anyway...

Idea #1: Nia is a student at an academy designed for supernatural beings such as witches, vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, etc. Basically, the academy trains them to control their powers to blend into the mortal world along with the regular curriculum. Alas, Nia has a bit of a reputation as a scatterbrain and is just barely passing all of her classes. One day, your character witnesses the strange girl solve an impossibly complex magical equation on the chalkboard while in detention, which the teacher accredits your character for. Maybe your character could be just another student, or a student-teacher or something. Regardless, it ends up turning into a big mess, so your character tries to convince Nia to tell the truth about the whole thing. Instead, she somehow tricks him into joining her club, which she is currently the only member of. And that's about all I have so far, lol. I dunno; maybe they could do something akin to Ao no Exorcist or Soul Eater and end up having to safe the school from total destruction.

Idea #2: Similar to above, except Nia is just a weird human girl who can see and exorcise dead things (so not a colour witch). They both go to the same school, and she is the president of the Occult Club. Maybe your character is a transfer student with supernatural origins which she "mistakenly" tries to exorcise/murder, or he has been cursed/haunted by something, or gets attacked by some kind of supernatural ghoulie. It would be up to you whether or not your character can see supernatural things, though it may be worth noting that anyone who is currently in physical contact with Nia can see whatever she sees. Anyway, I guess your character would get pulled into Nia's craziness and they would investigate/exorcise supernatural stuff. A potentially larger plot could include the number of supernatural things occurring increasing exponentially, or maybe rival exorcists coming into town.

Idea #3: This one is a lot more fantasy-based, and a lot more complicated.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A character I'd like to try out~   A character I'd like to try out~ Empty

Back to top Go down

A character I'd like to try out~
Page 1 of 1