Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Through Darker Days (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elmina

Elmina

Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Emilia watched and looked down to the Magic Seal. After Rose began to attack them she moved away from Rose and Darius. "I am helping the people of my, land. How is that not reason enough to keep my magic?" she yelled angrily. "I don't even know you Rose, what do you have against me?" she asked. The girl felt her magic was even more drained. She dodged the fire balls. "She sealed my magic, I can't do high rank magic." she had told Darius. With that she ran straight for Rose and pulled the sword off her belt, even though she still couldn't unsheathe it, she took it by the end of the case and slammed the silver handle straight into Rose's stomach as forcefully, and as hard as she could. "I don't need my magic to show my strength! I don't!" she growled. Emilia's eyes were black just like when she fought Tiberius, it was as if Emilia had a different personality when she became furious. She jumped back away from Rose and readied herself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:56 pm

"No. I guess he did think he was doing the right thing." Darius bit his lip as soon as the words came out of his mouth. "Don't blame yourself, Emilia. You did what you had to." He then stayed silently as Emilia began explaining the Dark Mage a bit more. "So, he's a man obsessed with a simple title? He waved his hand to show he didn't mean to disregard the honor of being a White Mage. "If he truly wanted to help people, he should have done so and created his own legacy, not try to feed off of your father's." Darius stood up and nodded his head. "I agree. What have we really been doing this entire time? We saved Everia. But that's really all we've done. At this rate, the Dark Mage is just getting further away from us." Darius walked out with Emilia. They needed to find some leads. But, Bailey Bones failed them. So did The Crow, and Everia too. 

"Perhaps you are done with us, but I still have a bone to pick with you."  Small sparks of ember shot out and landed on the tile floor before Darius and Emilia to stop them. Rose was standing in front of the entrance. "I'm assuming you've read Tiberius' letter. And you, Emilia, are obviously not trained well enough to deserve magic." A small magical crest appeared below Emilia's feet. She wouldn't be able to escape from the magical ring. The ring grew smaller until it completely disappeared. Emilia could move once more. "W-what are you doing?!" Darius yelled, as he manipulated Ariel's shadow. Though Rose had seen through such a plan, and let a few sparks of ember distinguish his shadows. "I know about your weakness, too, Darius. You manipulate shadows into your personal weapons. These weapons are perhaps even harder than diamonds. Though the matter of fact still remains. They are still simply shadows." Rose swiped her hand horizontally, sending a wave of fire at the two. Darius quickly ducked under the flame to see it pass and strike the walls behind them.

Darius quickly summoned forth the shadows at every bit of the room and shaped them into knives and launched them at Ariel from all directions. She held up a simple hand and fire emerged from all directions that aimed not only striking the shadow knives, but Emilia and Darius as well. Darius quickly called forth a large barricade made of his shadow, and allowed the fire to consume the shield while keeping him and Emilia safe. "Emilia! Are you alright?!" 

Rose did not give them a second of break. She pointed at the two, and sent balls of fire at Emilia.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:23 am

Emilia let Darius help her up she looked about the room. "At least no one was in here when we crashed." she had said as she walked over sitting in Tiberius' Chair. She sat her feet up leaning back relaxing as Darius read The last of Tiberius' notes. "So, in his mind, Tiberius really, and honestly thought what he was doing, was good." she had said seeming sad. In the end Tiberius had almost nothing to do with the Dark Mage. The Crow just wanted the Dark Mage to do all the work sealing away Magic so that they could introduce machinery to the humans. Emilia sighed. Even if the Crow had nothing to do with The Dark Mage they were still after Darius and Emilia. And plus she didn't like the idea of them forcing their thoughts on the people. Darius asked Emilia why the Dark Mage would want to curse towns and seal magic. She thought about it and sighed. "I don't really know." she had answered. "I heard once, a long time ago that a man had wanted to replace my father's role. My father, as the White Mage was highly respected among everyone. People admired him more than their own Kings and Queens. It is because every catastrophe that was dished out, he easily saved the people and just seemed to make life, livable." Emilia had told him. "In my town, there was a man that was rather different from the rest of the residents. He was a Dark man. And after my father had went missing, he desperately wanted to take his place as the White Mage. But, no one would let him. Soon, word got out that my father died, and The man still persisted on becoming the White Mage. But the Council men had kept saying no. They said; "As long as the blood of the White Mage flows through another, we have no need to title you, as one." she thought for a moment. "This man, became so angry, bitter, and Dark...No one could talk to him. He vanished. But since he wasn't dubbed an Elemental Mage, the Council men had sealed his magic away. Or maybe they thought that they did." she quietly rose from the desk and walked to Darius holding his hands. "He is doing this for selfish reasons, if it is the very same man from my home, it is certainly for no, noble reason at all." she had said as she lowered her eyes. The girl lightly let go of his hands. "Regardless of it all, we will stop him." she assured him with a smile.

"It feels like we've been running in complete circles. I don't even know if I want to meet Rose anymore, she's probably just a waste of time just like Tiberius was." she had said walking to the door to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 am

"Hmmm? Still name calling? Or are you perhaps jealous of my body?" Rose laughed off Emilia's dubbing of "cougar" of her. She figured that she should not let someone like Emilia get inside her head. Though, something told her that they would return. The steps before them was the public way of entering the city hall, but she was sure the two would sneak in.

The two took a detour hidden by rows of tress until they found an isolated part of the City Hall that they could use to climb up the structure. He looked down and over at the buildings and its residents run around, all seemingly powerless from the height they were at. Darius took a deep breath to enjoy the view and looked down at Emilia. "Though... I might be a bit stronger than you." He winked, and the they began their adventure through the vents. The two fell through the vent and piled into Tiberius' room. Immediately, Darius looked up at the ceiling where they had fallen from. It seemed that a few sharp ice shards were lodged in the vent where they had fallen. It was almost as if that person wanted to lead the two into Tiberius' room.

Darius stumbled a bit but finally managed to regain his footing and helped Emilia up. Tiberius' room was untouched as it was when they last came. A scatter of papers across the desk of him writing down replies to several grievances. Though, not like any of those mattered anymore. "Come on, Emilia... Before Tiberius died he said that he had some information about that Dark Mage but wouldn't give to us." He looked through several files until it seemed like he stumbled on something particularly interesting. "Ah. Listen to this, Emilia." He pulled the paper out of a single folder, and read it to Emilia.

The Master is a very elusive figure, even amongst the top leadership roles. As the public figure of an impending revolution, I am sure that my death shall come quickly. Though I may not know how I will cease to exist, I might say it would be a displeasure to not see this new world be created. 

Darius skipped a few lines after finding nothing interesting.

The very Purpose of The Crow is quite different from what The Master has in mind. One could say that The Crow and The Master are two entirely different entities, simply working on a loose alliance to help each other. The Crow's goals are simple: remove magic from the ill-trained and usher in an age of technology. People are always reluctant to change, and see change as bad. But the future we envision... is simply too great to stand by. Humanity will never focus on the riches of Steam-powered tools unless it is forced upon them. And it shall.

Darius blinked a few times after reading it, swearing that he was about to fall asleep from how boring the thing was. "Okay, so Tiberius' note here is saying that they basically want to get rid of magic and use this... Steam-Power to replace magic?" He tossed the paper aside. He blinked a few times. "Anyways... we don't even care about The Crow, and we care about them even less now that we know they're not as close to the Dark Mage as we thought. Emilia, any idea as to why the Dark Mage would even want to go around... cursing towns, and all that?"
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Emilia watched as Darius seemed to tease and explained how she only provoked Rose, or Ariel. She sighed as she fell asleep resting beside him. Once he woke up Emilia she quickly got ready and put the sword on the belt of her waist then the cloak as well. They made it to City Hall and was stopped by Ariel as she more or less threatened them. Darius seemed to plead her for Rose but She was being stubborn. Darius told her that time wasn't on their side. "Then we have no choice but to come back later. This cougar is being childish anyways." she had said taking Darius' hand walking off. Once they made it far enough she had sighed. "I don't care if there is a meeting. We don't have to go through the front door. She said the steps, we'll go through a window or vent." she had said as she quietly climbed the roof to a house. She watched as life bustled the streets, people were too busy worrying about their lives to notice two young adults running on roofs. Once they made it to City Hall Emilia walked to a vent and using her magic she practically melted the edges and it became brittle. So she easily broke it off. "We're small enough to climb in the vents. So there should be no problem." she had said. She wondered if this was what Rose wanted. Was she just falling for a trap. She looked to Darius. "We'll be alright...were both very strong..." she encouraged herself before climbing in. As they crawled the vents seemed to be a maze. "I know City Hall is huge but Goodness..." Emilia whispered. She moved over a vent opening it was cracked. "Hmph." she looked down to see if anyone was in the Room. But before she could really see the vent broke and Emilia crashed into the Room falling right on the desk, landing on her back. "O-ouch..." she whispered dizzily. Her cloak torn and fell off somewhere in the room. She didn't care at this point though, she just felt pain. She had sat up and realized she was in the Room that Tiberius had used when he was Alive.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Darius figured Emilia was a bit shy and pulled her closer to him in the bed until the two were actually cuddling he leaned in and planted a gentle, warm kiss on her cheek. "Don't by shy now, Emilia..." He lightly chuckled. "Hmm... Flying dragons, Bailey Bones, half-demons, Everia..." He listed off a few strange things they had run into. "No, I can't say she seemed too strange. But I don't blame you for being suspicious. I just think that the way you came off on her seemed a bit strange. I mean, say she is telling the truth. Then she's mad at you for accusing her. Say she's lying. Well, now she's suspicious of us because you openly said that she's lying. Either way, it puts her on edge." He reached over with one of his hands to lace his fingers with hers as they enjoyed each other's company. "You know... It's nice that it's just you and I. We haven't really had any alone time in a while." He smiled, though Darius refused to make any more advances. 

"I hope you don't kick in your sleep." Darius said rather jokingly and un-romantically. With that, he let go of Emilia's hand to blow out the candle and head straight to sleep, hugging Emilia.

Darius was the first to wake up and got ready for the new day. He looked at the sword that Emilia had purchased and looked at it for a while. Why was such a sword so hard to unsheath? There just HAD to be something special about it, and only made Darius want to know more. He pulled on it several times, but just couldn't remove the sword. When he finally gave up, he woke Emilia and told her that they were going to visit the City Hall once more to see if Rose was available.

Rose was in front of the City Hall steps, enjoying the morning breeze blowing through her hair when she noticed Emilia and Darius had arrived. "Hmmm~ It's Axel!" She said enthusiastically. "...And his partner." She gave a sigh and held a hand up, telling the two to stop moving once they got to the base of the stairs. "Stop." She said seriously. "Excuse me?" Darius was curious why she stopped them. "It's only a fair warning. The City Hall members are talking about how to hold down the revolution. We can't have just anybody walk here. Take a single step on the stairs, and you will be treated as enemies." She said in a stern voice, testing how much the two really wanted to meet Rose. Darius looked at Emilia. "Well? What should we do? The curse on my village and Erza is surely getting worse. Time's not on our side."

"Did you not hear me? Leave. Now." Rose seemed quite serious. "Ariel, we need to talk to Rose! This is urgent!" Darius begged. "Ahhh... how about... no?" Rose stuck her tongue out at Darius. 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Emilia walked with Darius. He asked about the sword and she smiled. "It's with me right now." she had said with a quiet tone. Once they got to the Inn she closed her eyes for Darius blushing. She looked down at the necklace seeing the Dragon. She blinked. "Ezra." she had whispered. She put the necklace on and smiled. She had walked over sitting on the edge of the bed. She moved the cloak showing the sword. "Now, time to finally see this thing!" she had said trying to unsheathe it. But the sword would not budge. "Uhm." she mumbled. She began to yank on the handle of the sword aggressively and angrily. "Damn this thing!" she roared. Emilia studied it. "It's not rusted! Why will it not be unsheathed?" she asked beginning to wave the sword around trying to loosen the case. She finally calmed down. "This stupid sword...it must have been wielded with magic. Or, it has a curse on it." she had said resting the sword on the small table in the room. She left back to the bed and layed down next to Darius nearly cuddling with him. "That woman, didn't you feel the...oddness from her? She's hiding something." Emilia said beginning to be annoyed. It seemed as if Rose fooled Darius. She wondered how Naïve Darius was.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 pm

"I never claimed to insult your intelligence, young woman. Perhaps you shouldn't be pointing your finger so carelessly..." Rose's voice trailed off, clearly displeased by the way Emilia was acting. Then, Emilia said she was going to use force. Rose frowned. "I suggest you not push my buttons." Then, the girl seemed to tick her off even more when she was called a cougar. "Mhhmm~? Cougar or not, I'm sure Axel would be far more pleased by me than you ever could do." Rose sounded quite carefree, but the moment the two turned around, she grit her teeth. A small smile appeared on her lips as Emilia was about to head out. Rose considered attacking the two right there. But, that was exactly what Emilia wanted. Rose would be handing herself on a silver platter. She took a deep breath of air, then walked away.

Rose walked back into her office, where Thorn was playing with some pens while sitting in Rose's seat. She closed the door behind her and leaned against it. Rose placed her hand on her forehead. "So, why do you insist on prolonging it? You could've killed them both there, probably." Thorn was building a small tower out of pens with remarkable precision. A sweat trickled down her face. "Emilia knew. Though, I have to say... she's quite rash." Rose rushed over to a cabinet and pulled out a folder of all recorded information about her. "Attempted robbery of a slave market despite the fact that the slaves were to be freed the next day. Involving herself during the last riot where Tiberius spoke up. Killing Tiberius." She closed the folder. "So... what are you trying to say?" Thorn's pen tower collapsed. 

"I'm saying we invite them back. Tomorrow." 
"...Wait, you're not planning on using that, are you?" Thorn stared at his partner. Rose gave no verbal smile, but instead her reply came in the form of a simple smile.

"At least we know that Ariel has some knowledge of Rose." Darius stopped at a stand and decided to buy them laffy taffy apples as a snack, and handed one to Emilia. "By the way... you got that sword from the trade post a while back, right? What ever happened to that thing?" Darius asked curiously as he took a bite of the apple. He then spotted a small inn that the two could rest in. "Hey, let's go there!" Darius lead the way and held Emilia's hand as they walked inside. They found a room that they could share, and soon enough Darius collapsed on the bed. He turned over to his side to look at Emilia. "So, as a reward for keeping on that cloak, I got you a little something." Darius' smiled so large that it seemed very suspicious. He walked over to Emilia and placed a hand over her eyes. "Hey... Emilia. Can you close your eyes, just a for a second?" Darius whispered in a soft, soothing voice. Darius reached with his other hand to grab hold of hers. 

Then, a cold metal seemed to press up against Emilia's hand, which Darius held on to. It was a small necklace with a dragon on it. Darius uncovered her eyes and smiled. "You thought I was going to kiss you, weren't you?" Darius then brought the girl close in for a small embrace. He hugged her. "Maybe if you're a good girl, I'll kiss you." Darius teased, and promptly let go of her. He collapsed back onto his bed like nothing happened.

Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Emilia stood her ground. "I don't need evidence. I'm not stupid." she replied placing her hands on her hips. She seemed agitated as well. When Rose gave her advice Emilia smiled. "That's when you use, force." she whispered. Then Rose began to flirt with Darius. Emilia's eyes narrowed as she obviously was starting to become jealous. Emilia moved placing an arm in front of Darius, and Glared at Rose. "Listen Cougar, we aren't wasting time in this ugly town, with these ugly people. I have places to be and this Rose person, is but a minor character." she had said as she glared at her. "Come on, let's get out of this place." she ordered Darius taking his hand and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 pm

Rose tilted her head sideways when Emilia said she was lying and looked to Darius  to see if he would say anything to her. How rude, Rose thought. She gave a sigh and looked up at her. "Well, do you have any evidence that I'm lying? You're still very young, so let me give you a word of advice. If you are searching for information and are rude, you just might not get it." She placed her hands on her hips. "Rose is very busy. Like I said." She turned to Darius. "Axel, I'm sorry you've traveled so far to meet her. Please, do come back at another time. I'm sure she would be glad to play that game you two always play." Rose laughed as if she was recalling some humorous memories.

"...But before you go, why don't you spend some time with me?" Rose purred and brought a single finger and curled it under Darius' chin. "Your friend here seems a bit rude. Though she could wait here while we spend some time~" Rose lightly pushed Darius away and was curious as to how Emilia would respond to that. "Ha, just kidding." She playfully slapped Axel's cheek. "So, is there anything else I can help you two with? Finding a lodge to stay at? Market secrets? ...ughh, the safest parts of this town with the whole revolution coming?" 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Emilia blushed as Darius messed around with her. When he asked her to keep the cloak on she wanted to ask him what the reward was but she decided not to. "My mom was the one who had saved my dad many times, and she was a mage herself at one point. She sealed her powers into Ezra so he would be able to keep me safe, that may also be why Ezra is taking so long to feel the effects of the poison, You know how important he is to me, I owe my mother the thanks of saving my dear friend, and for keeping me safe all these years even though she was not with me." Once they got into the city hall and met Rose, although she gave herself a new identity as Ariel, and then Darius became Axel. Emilia wasn't one to lie. And she didn't trust Ariel. When Ariel left Darius got excited. "I believe that this woman is not to be trusted." she answered keeping her grounds. Her eyes squinted as she crossed her arms obviously not believing this woman. Then she mentioned Emilia's mother. The girl's eyes widened for a moment before they became cold again. The woman held her hand out Emilia assumed it was a greeting. But she didn't trust the woman. "I am none of your concern." she replied. "If the Rose we are looking for is not here than "Axel" and we will simply be on our way, no point in wasting our time here in this dead town." She turned to walk away but felt dizzy for a moment. She  placed her hand over her head. Something was wrong. She could feel something was wrong. But what was it? Was it Ezra? Was he being attacked or in pain? Was it one of the other Elemental Mage's? They would try to communicate with eachother often like this if something bad happened. Or, was it just the really bad feeling Ariel gave her. Emilia's hands dropped to her sides. She turned and stared Rose straight in the eyes. "You're lying." she announced. The air was silent and she paused for a moment. "I don't really know if you are Rose or not, but I am here on just business. I want to find out some things, and for that I need to see the one named Rose. I don't want to fight and I mean no harm. But I want to make sure that the people in my country, are safe. And it would be just grand if you could help us." she had told the woman keeping calm, and serious.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Darius stretched his arm out to pull Emilia in and playfully mess with her hair. "Ah, white mage, light mage. Same thing!" He joked, then let go of her. He agreed with her that they might as well get out of their general area and walked beside her. "Come on now, Emilia. It's because we had such a fabulous landing that we have to hide you. It can't hurt to be cautious, now can it?" He said. Though, Darius could tell it was just that Emilia was angry at everything. The next alleyway, he pulled Emilia into so that the townsfolk wouldn't see her. In the alleyway, he pulled the girl close in an embrace. Darius leaned down and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Wear the cloak even for just a little bit... for me, okay?" Darius spoke in a soft and persuasive tone. "If you do, I'll reward you.~" Darius winked and walked ahead of her. 

"Your mother couldn't have gone too far, right?" Then Darius thought about it. "...What does... your mother mean to you, by the way? If you were separated at an early age, why are you so connected to her, other than the fact that she's your mom?" He asked. "I can't say for certain if this Rose even exists. But if I had to guess, I'm sure The Crow are more alert since Tiberius died." He refrained from mentioning that Emilia killed Tiberius. He figured it was a sensitive topic. The walk was rather short and the two arrived at the City Hall. They went inside, seeing that the place was rather empty. 

A red-haired woman was busy walking through the halls with a large load of books in hand until she spotted the pair walk in. It was none other than Rose herself, but the two would have no clue who she was. "Oh, hello there." Rose said casually and walked over to the two. "Can I help you two? You both aren't really supposed to be here..." Darius stepped forward. "Yes. We're... looking for a few relatives of ours. We were told that my aunt, Rose was going to be here." Darius was lying in an attempt to get some information out of this woman. But the woman, Rose herself, was not fooled. Instead, Rose played along. She gave a gentle smile. "Oh! So you're Axel!" Rose said happily. Darius stared at the woman, surprised that his made up story seemed to be true. "Ughh... yeah. That's me! Good old... Axel..." He said nervously. "Let me go get her right now." Rose walked off and proceeded to one of the doors. 

Darius turned back to Emilia. "Well, that was a lot easier than I thought." He smiled. "Can you believe that my made up story is true? I should be like, a fortune teller or something!" He danced in joy. After he calmed himself down, Darius coughed, embarrassed that he had danced in such a goofy manner in front of her. "Anyways, why don't you hide? You could ambush Rose as soon as she walks out." 

Rose returned, with her head dipped down in disappointment. "I-I am sorry, Axel. I've been told that Rose headed off somewhere to take care of an old mage that used to be a slave. The mother of this girl named Emilia, I believe." She placed a finger on her lips. Rose then tilted her head and stared a bit at Emilia. "In fact, Emilia looks a lot like your friend there, Axel. I guess that's fashion for you." Rose walked up to Emilia and held out her hand. "The name's Ariel." Rose lied. "...And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Emilia smiled taking the cloak putting it on. She placed the hood up. When Darius pointed to the wanted posters Emilia ran to one looking at it. "Hmm..." she looked down to see her new title. "Blood Mage" "Blood Mage?!?!" she exclaimed angrily. "I'll show you blood mage you morons! I am Emilia, The Light Mage, soon to earn the title of White Mage!" she growled crossing her arms. She calmed down. "Well, there's no point in waiting here in a alley way. We should get a move on to finding this "Rose" character." she had said walking off. Once they began walking around Emilia seemed lost. "Only...I don't know where to find them. Do...do you think that they'd be at the City Hall? That was Tiberius' head quarters...so maybe they'd be there." she had said as her feet shuffled. "This cloak is stupid. I doubt they are stupid enough to believe this. I mean we just flew here from the sky, everyone saw us." she mumbled annoyed at pretty much everything. The town wasn't ablaze anymore. But now had an even more somber, upsetting tone than it did before. "I wonder if my mother still lives here. She wouldn't be a slave anymore...maybe she's fled then...hmm." Emilia sighed as she began to head to City Hall. As they Walked Emilia thought more of this Rose. "So, is Rose after me because of what happened here?" she asked him as they walked to the front doors of the city hall. The place was no longer guarded thanks to all the chaos. "I don't even know if they are here but it won't hurt to look." she said opening the door letting them in. She began walking around City Hall to see if she could find Rose and Thorn or if she could at least find any clues.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Darius shook his head. "That Ed fellow is very, very strange. I guess we'll just have to accept the information. It won't hurt to be cautious... and if this Rose General actually exists, the man could be trusted." He then reached over to the table and began to fold and envelop the letter he wrote last night. "What troubles me is that if he was able to appear before all of us with ease... IN Everia, is that he didn't kill us if he's an enemy." He shook his head. Darius pursed his lips when Emilia told Natalia to stay behind. He remembered seeing the demons when they broke the curse, and didn't even talk to Natalia about it. Then, she held her fist out. "Lame." He coughed playfully when Natalia was trying to act cool, then shot her a smile. "Just kidding. Let's go." It was about time for them to go, and Darius had more supplies than he needed, so he left a few behind for Natalia. Before they headed out, Darius pulled Natalia to the side to secretly talk to her. "Hey. You be careful now. If you see any of our demon parents, just give me a call." He laughed it off. If Natalia truly didn't see any demons, then she would most likely assume it was just Darius telling a joke. He didn't want to worry the girl if she didn't experience the same thing as him. "Well, we'll see you soon." 

The ride to Salveria seemed to take a while. Darius was still very tired, and spent a good amount of the trip resting his head against Emilia's shoulder. He occasionally fell asleep, then woke up minutes later. Then, he heard Emilia babbling about something. The dragon tossed the two right into the city, and Darius woke up. "W-what?! What is going on?!" He screamed as the two fell into the city. Once they landed, Darius took a few deep breaths. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" He said, feeling like he was about to throw up. Darius eventually got himself together and looked at Emilia. "Well... we were searching for the Dark Mage, so we should continue that. It's a pain we didn't find anything in Everia though." Darius looked up at the sky. After a bit, he reached into his new backpack and tossed her a cloak. "Put this on. You're hated around here, remember?" He pointed to a few wanted posters of Emilia. Under her picture was the title Tiberius had given her: Blood Mage.

Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 1raqn4

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." The girl closed the book she held in her hand. The woman and her partner sat calmly on one of the roofs of the Salveria buildings.

Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 A5i3om
"My, my... I can't even tell if you're just reading or if you're indirectly complimenting yourself." Thorn chuckled. The girl laughed. "Perhaps it was a little of both?" She purred and licked her lips. "By the way, Rose. Look at what we have here." Thorn pointed straight down at the two that just fell from the sky. "I bet that stupid Ed ratted you out! Those two are probably here to catch you." He pointed out.

"Should I help you take them down or should I continue with the other plans?" He was pumped and about ready to pummel the two into oblivion. Rose chuckled. "No!~" She squealed like an excited teen girl. "I need you. Besides, what's a Rose without its Thorns?" Rose winked at her partner. Thorn sighed. "Yeah, yeah." Thorn stood up, then reached to pull out his sword. Rose jumped up and held an arm in front of him to hold him back. "No... It'd be more interesting if they found us." Rose said. With that, the two vanished in thin air. 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Emilia watched tiredly from the ground and tensed as she saw Opal and Ed. "A dragon? He looks like he crawled out of a volcano!" Emilia exclaimed seeing the two fly towards her. Ed had seemed to only be playing games. The girl glared as Ed decended into Everia and she immediately began to have Ezra follow him. Natalia was looking at some foods as Ed made a grand appearance, acting as if he knew Darius personally. She was moved behind Darius and watched as the man seemed to play himself off as a good guy. By the time they had gotten back to Everia She watched as Ed had left in a hurry. "Hmph! I knew I felt something..." she growled as she returned to the courtyard with Ezra. She ran back to the hotel, charging up the stairs into the room to see Natalia and Darius talking. "Did he bother you two?" she asked coming in the room standing along their side. "The man with a dragon?" Natalia asked. "His name appears to be Ed. Emilia, he also has a dragon. Is he from your homeland?" Natalia asked curiously. Emilia was quiet. "I'm not sure. I've never seen that dragon before. Dragon tamers are from our city, but he could possibly have stolen that dragon as well. We may find out someday." Emilia had replied with a unsure tone. She turned to Darius. "I don't think it be wise to really trust this guy. I am almost positive that his presence is the very same one Natalia and I felt yesterday when we approached Everia, I think he is also the same one that wounded Ezra with the spear." she informed crossing her arms. Natalia nodded. "At any rate, he said that they're more members of the crow waiting for us at Salveria." Emilia nodded in response. "I'm not surprised, after killing Tiberius, it would be natural that more would come to fix what they assume is a problem. But Natalia, I'm sure all members of the Crow know that you were working for Tiberius, Treason is hated most upon many things. I don't know if you'll be safe." Emilia had told the girl. Natalia lowered her eyes. "Are, are you saying you want me to stay in Everia? That's like a million miles away from Salveria! I will not be able to help if anything happens!" she exclaimed worriedly. Emilia turned to Darius. Then to Natalia. "I think you should stay and help Ion and Kai look for Noelle, the Earth Mage. Once you find her Ion and Noelle can restore the plant life back to Everia and you can ask Ion to return you back to the beach that we hid at. Right Darius?" She asked turning to him. "Y-your not just trying to get rid of me right?" Natalia asked sadly. Emilia shook her head. "We are finding more and more enemies. The Crow, and I believe Ed to be a enemy as well. Not to mention, they say that the criminal often returns to the scene of a crime, maybe you'll see the dark mage, inform us of anything suspicious." Emilia said giving her  a weak smile. Natalia sighed. "Hmm...O-okay I guess, but you better not forget me!" she exclaimed holding her fists up. Emilia laughed. "We won't! We'll see you soon, now Go to Ion, and Help him find Noelle." she had said to her as she took Darius' hand and left the hotel. Natalia walked with them to the courtyard. "So...where do you think Noelle will be?" Natalia asked as Emilia gathered the things to go on Ezra. "I searched for her all night. Maybe she has already received a dragon scale from Valerie, and is hiding underwater. I no longer have a scale so that will most certainly be up to you and Ion." Emilia said trying to give a lead. Natalia nodded. "Yes, well, be careful you two!" she said giving them both a hug before taking a few steps back to let Ezra take off. As they flew to Salveria Emilia seemed to be distracted. Ed had certainly bothered her. "That boy..." she whispered looking off to the ground. "If he's an elemental mage, we will have our work cut out for us. That Dragon though...it seemed as if it was rather reluctant..." she said to Darius. "Once we get a chance we should find out everything we can about this, Ed." she had informed him as Ezra landed far from Salveria. As they dis mounted the dragon Emilia sighed. "Ezra this is far too far!" she had shouted. The Dragon groaned in reply. "Can't you take us a little closer?!?" she asked him. The dragon looked around. "Ezra!" she exclaimed. Ezra moved grabbing Darius and Emilia. He placed them on his head and violently swung it up throwing the two towards Salveria. Emilia shrieked. As they flew through the sky they could see Salveria just over head. She quickly let out a burst of light and it stopped them from continuing any further. The two slowly decended in Salveria and landed on their feet. Emilia quickly moved to a alley way with Darius. "Oh, Ezra! I swear that stubborn little monster...Anyhow, were here now. So what exactly are we looking for...The Crow? Ed?" Emilia asked turning to Darius.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:44 am

Darius yawned. He wished he had taken Emilia's advice to not stay up too late. He was tired, and was pretty sure he couldn't even think straight. The morning had come far too quickly. Heck, it even took him a few minutes before he realized something- no some one was missing. Emilia! "Dang! Where'd that girl head off to now?" He came over to Natalia's bed and shook the girl awake. "Natalia! Emilia's gone missing!" Darius quickly ran out of the hotel to the spot where Erza was resting. He wasn't there either. Darius looked back at Natalia. He let out a breath of relief. "Well, at least it doesn't seem like she was kidnapped. We should gather supplies while she's gone, with this city being curse-free now. Care to join me?" Darius headed off to the market to begin some shopping. 

---

It was nearly daylight by now. Emerging out of the forest ground was a gust of wind. A large shriek, once more.

Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 2usv3if

Despite its look, the dragon's name definitely did not fit the description of "Opal", no matter how anyone looked at it. 

And on top of the chained dragon, was Ed. "Hmmm~ I was expecting to see... a few more people on that dragon, Emilia." He laughed from the distance as the dragon began to rise in altitude before it was nearly at the same level as Erza. It flapped its wings while being sure to keep its distance. The dragon roared again. Ed pulled its chain to restrain its neck. "Haha! Come now, Opal. Let's not be rude to dear Emilia. She's Darius' mistress, after all." He laughed. "Do have a good day. I have other... haha... matters to attend to." Suddenly, Opal had proceeded to speed past Erza and was heading straight towards the Elvern fortress city. 

---

Darius was in the middle of shopping in the market when he heard someone call his name.

"Darius!" The voice came from the sky. Arrows and magical spells were projected into the sky, attacking a large shadow that overloomed the town. It was none other than Ed mounted on a dragon. "Do I know you?" Darius looked up at the mighty beast. "Oh, haha I guess you don't. I'm Ed." Darius was unsatisfied with that answer and glared at the man. "So, what do you want? Why are you here?" Darius demanded to know. "Ah! Don't worry, my dear chap! I am here to help you. I couldn't help but to repay for you for the Salveria incident." 

Darius quickly pushed Natalia behind him to protect her, and held his hands up. "Ah! That chaos was simply beautiful. You have no idea how dull my life was in Salveria. And so, I shall bestow upon you some information." Ed paused for the drama of it all. 

"The Crow... they're all waiting to play with you. But, for some reason, they refused to chase you to Everia... But once you leave this place, you will be hunted. I hear one particular general is hunting Emilia, and would have some valuable information if you catch this general alive. The general's name was... Rose... I believe? Hahah... well I can tell your group is a bit occupied with Everia. But once you're done here, expect trouble." With that, Ed and Opal sped off with astonishing speed before Emilia could catch up with him. 

"W-what was that?!" Darius scratched his head, then grabbed Natalia's hand. "We're going. Now." He brought her back into the hotel where the two began talking about this Ed man that appeared. "There's no way we can trust a stranger like that. No one just randomly chases you on a dragon to tell you information like that." He nervously tapped his fingers, waiting, maybe that Emilia would come back soon.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 am

Emilia thought for a moment. "We were only able to break the curse on Everia because he hadn't finished sealing it. If we were to try the town that you came from just with Natalia, Ion, you, and I...it wouldn't work, If Valerie, and Noelle worked with us, I think the very least it would do is weaken it. Then maybe we'd be able to break the curse with one or two more elemental mages." she had explained. As the three talked Darius mentioned being on the adventure longer so he could win Emilia's heart. She smiled in return. "Well, don't stay up too late, tomorrow we're helping Ion look for Noelle, and that is many acres of the forest around Everia." Emilia had informed him before blowing out the candle between her and Natalia's beds. The two girls quickly fell off to sleep. Soon it became dark and silent, it was a beautiful night. A full moon, the sky was painted with stars. And it was cool outside. Emilia shifted from side to side, She sat up her eyes were half closed. After sitting for a moment she finally woke up completely. The girl looked side to side seeing Natalia and Darius were passed out. She couldn't blame them, they had to be exhausted from so much casting. She yawned and got out of her  bed. She felt odd. Though she didn't see anything, she just felt like something bad would happen soon. She looked to see her friends then began heading outside. She felt cool air and looked up to see the stars shine brightly, and the glow of the full moon. She smiled a bit and walked to the courtyard to see Ezra resting under trees. He was awake though and seemed to be stargazing. "Oh, Ezra..." she said running up to him hugging the mighty dragon. "Something's coming. I don't know if it's good or bad, but I can just feel it." she admitted to Ezra who blinked in return. She sat down resting against the tree. "We're supposed to find Noelle in the morning, but that's odd don't you think Ezra?" She asked the dragon. "To be honest, I haven't felt her presence, it's different from Ion's, it's more gentle, while his presence seems to just burst from his body. We flew over the whole forest, and nothing. Did you feel anything?" she asked Ezra. He closed his eyes and lightly shook his head. "That's what I thought, we need to find her. Why would she go into Hiding? This is her land after all." Emilia said moving she sat on the back of Ezra's head. "I know your tired, but let's get a head start on finding Noelle." she kindly told her friend who took off out of Everia. Flying over head Emilia looked down below to feel any presence or any dragon, but she couldn't see anything. She held out her hand, a large orb of light shown. "Okay, find the elemental mage." she ordered and sent it off, which broke into many pieces searching heavily through the forest. While Emilia scouted the skies for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:40 am

The blast was quite blinding, especially after the brief descent into darkness Darius and Natalia experienced. His vision was fuzzy for a moment, but he still tried to get up after the blast. Darius gladly accepted the kiss on the cheek, as well as the hug. He couldn't help but to smile. Then, even Erza seemed to accept him after a while. "Oh yeah, I could use some rest right about now." He laughed, and the three made their way to the hotel.

Darius spent his time writing a letter of his adventures. He hoped that when he sent it to Tenzin, his village leader, maybe he would be able to explain it to the other villagers and Darius would be able to return back home as a hero, rather than a villain. After all, the hero treatment around here was pretty nice, wasn't it? Under the flicker of the single candle, he thoughtfully crafted his message. Then, Emilia came in. "Every elemental mage? Can't we just use Kai and Ion for a bit and do that same thing to my town?" He laughed. "Well, at least we know it's possible to get rid of the curse. After that, we can find out how to restore the flow in your magic, Emilia." Darius wasn't in too big of a mood, but he wasn't interested in being the killjoy, especially with Emilia and Natalia being so pumped. "Haha... yeah. It went by pretty smoothly." He replied to Natalia's statement and turned his chair, as well as his attention away from the letter for a bit. 

"You know, I don't mind if this little adventure of ours continues for a long time. It just gives me more time to win Emilia's heart." Darius said it so casually with a smug smile on his face, then he couldn't help but to burst into laughter. "Just kidding." He waved his hand, then turned back to his letter. Darius was intent on finishing his letter. "Once we get back to my village, I have to show you two this amazing view." Darius signed his name at the bottom of the paper. 

"You two can go ahead and get some rest. I'll join you both when I finish this letter up." Darius stayed up an extra hour to re-read his letter. Once he was satisfied, he blew out the candle with a single breath of air, and collapsed on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Ezra was let into the city and stayed behind Emilia as Darius and Natalia began to start casting. Darius seemed Delusional, but Natalia felt it too. She wasn't sure why they were seeing things. Were they possibly messing with the gate to the Demon world? Neither Natalia and Darius had spent much time with their powers only using it when needed. Or was it the temptation of the unseen demons? Natalia hadn't known, and from what it seemed like Darius didn't either. She held out her hands tensing as a circle appeared on the ground. It began to glow a vibrant purple, then dramatically switched back and forth from a vibrant purple to a scarlet red. Ion ran behind Natalia and held his hands out and began casting his own spell, allowing Natalia to become stronger, and so did the spell casting. Emilia moved behind Darius and did the same. "You two are doing great!" she encouraged. For a few moments the casting circle began switching so much that it seemed to be a blur between the colors. Then, an enormous amount of light shot forth from the casting circle throwing Darius, Natalia, Ion, Emilia, and Kai away from it. Once the light reached high above the sky it seemed to shatter into thousands of pieces and peacefully decended back into Everia. Now only giving Ed a obvious sign of where Everia rested. Emilia sat up seeing small orbs of light move to the city she held her hand out as one lightly decended into the palm of her hand. "We broke the curse!" she exclaimed as the orb lightly flew off into a house. People slowly began moving out of the buildings. Some were sick, but no more. They cautiously moved to the group. Kai Helped Ion stand up and moved to the center. "You...did it, you saved Everia!" Kai had nearly shouted, the girl jumped up and down cheerfully, and soon the citizens of Everia joined clapping and praising everyone. Emilia had smiled she moved over to Natalia helping her up then to Darius. She leaned over kissing him on the cheek then hugged him. "You two did amazing!" Ezra lightly bumped his nose against Darius' back seeming to praise him too. Ion smiled seeing the healed people of Everia. "You Three, and Ezra, are the heroes. I can't even begin to imagine what would have happened if you did not show up. Now, why don't you all rest, and once you've rested Darius, Natalia, and Emilia, we shall search for my sister Noelle, and finish healing the land of Everia." he announced. Emilia smiled and bowed. "Yes." Natalia and Emilia held hands facing eachother giggling and cheering excitedly. Once the crowd finally calmed down a bit Ion showed the three to a hotel for them to rest. Ezra peacefully rested in a courtyard surrounded by shade. Emilia ran into the room and fell back on a bed. "Oooh, this is nice. We've been looking for this dark mage, and managed to break the curse on this city. Darius, I think that if we get every elemental mage, and you and Natalia, we can save your village too!" she had said positively. Natalia walked over laying on another bed. "I don't normally brag, but I think we did wonderfully Darius, It was hard at first, but we managed it just fine!" she had said giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 am

Darius mumbled. "I know you're not weak. I'm just worried about you." He sounded like a pouty little kid. Then, came the suggestion of using the two demons before them. A quick, yet heavy and aching heartbeat came and passed before Darius could even reach to feel his heart. Darius lowered his head. He was able to control the shadows, though he knew little more of the powers he wielded. For some reason, all of this seemed too simple and too easy. Maybe it was a good sign that their adventures were going to end. He gave a sigh, then shot a sour smile. "Sure, sugar plumb. I'll help." He accepted Emilia's hand. Darius saw how nervous Natalia was and figured it was better to just get it over with. "Then let's go." Darius gestured everyone towards the door and lead the way out to the middle of the city. 

The city center seemed to lack people at all. It seemed as though it was true about the curse. Everyone was cautious. Darius held his hand toward the center and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath. Thump. Thump. Darius had calmed down so much, he could hear his own heart beat. Then, it struck again. The aching heartbeat. Thump! ...Thump! Then, he bolted his eyes open. It seemed that everything around him had turned into a deep shade of red. And... there were others in the city after all. They weren't elves, but rather dark figures that covered the entire town. It was like Darius was halfway between two worlds. The normal world... and that of a demon. He looked over to Natalia to see if she saw this too. "N-n-natalia... are you seeing this?" The dark figures slowly approached the group. He wasn't too sure if Ion, Kai, or Emilia would be able to see what they were seeing. A sweat trickled down his face and he took a deep breath. Everything seemed to return back to normal. The red atmosphere disappeared, and the figures vanished. He blinked a few times and forgot that he was attempting to remove the curse. "Come on, Natalia... just a little bit more." 

---

"What do you think, Opal? Was Everia this way... or that way?" Ed rode his dragon and pulled on a rope that tugged the dragon. It shrieked again. "Oh? You're hurt? Hahaha, such a shame. Perhaps if you found Everia, I would lessen that pain." He chuckled, and tugged the dragon once more.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Ion listened quietly. "You seek out the Mage who plagued your town? And Mine as well?" he asked. He turned to see Kai. They had seemed worried. "We do not know much of him." Kai had said with a sad tone. "All we know is that a man clothed in dark colors had came into Everia, walked to the center and chanted. He plagued Everia, with a curse. And our magic alone cannot help Everia." Kai explained. Ion nodded. "Well, Icarus my dragon had chased him off during the end of his chant. But we never caught him." Ion added. Emilia nodded she seemed to be thinking. "As for the over use of magic, anyone who uses magic at great lengths can die from it. But, if your speaking about Emilia, if she's anything like her father, I'm sure she can handle it. Emilia just seems to get very angry sometimes." he had said placing his hand under his chin with a smile. "I'm not weak. And I have an idea." She said with a weak smile. She walked closer to the desk. "I don't know if anyone felt it, but the curse that's been placed in Everia is somewhat weaker than the one in your Town Darius." she had said looking to him. "That's probably because he didn't finish the seal on the curse here, like he did in the village near Salveria." she had added. "Yes, but we still are not able to break the curse." Kai had said with no hope. "Yes, but now we have two mages, and two demons." she had told them waving her hand to Darius and Natalia. Natalia tilted her head. "What does us being demons have to do with it?" she asked defensivly. "It means, your magic counteracts with dark magic, I mean, that's the kind of magic you weild! So it only makes sense that you two are strong enough together to break the curse on Everia!" Emilia had exclaimed. Kai nodded. "Oh, this is pleasant news! No more burials, or funerals, and peace and beauty will restore Everia once more!" she spun around delighted. Natalia shook her head. "Emilia! I never use magic, and I don't think neither Darius, Nor I have broke a spell barrier before." she had told the group worriedly. Emilia smiled and moved forward hugging Natalia. "That's why Ion and I will be there with you! We can heal any wounds that appear and we can make your magic stronger! Can't we Ion?" she asked turning back to him with a smile.
"Yes." he had replied nodding. "But even after, the curse may be gone but there will still be a lot of damage. As an Earth Mage I can restore life to Everia, but not all of it." he had told her in a negative tone. "Then, after we rid the curse, we'll find Noelle and get her to help heal Everia." Emilia had said happily. She turned to Darius taking his hands in hers. "Darius! Will you try? I know how strong you are, you can do it!" she encouraged. Natalia sighed. "Well, I'm ready anytime..." she whispered nervously.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:21 am

Darius reached over to take a dragon scale. At first, he was confused, then figured that Valerie said bye to them earlier that day because Emilia met up with her for this particular reason. He dove into the dark waters and followed Emilia through. He rose and revealed himself to the guards, and secretly began to manipulate the shadows around them. If the two guards did anything suspicious, he'd stop them. Then, the elf appeared. Darius winced once she knew his name. It was rather uncomfortable that they were so well known in such a short period of time. 

He remained silent throughout a good amount of their walk to Ion. It seemed as though Ion himself was quite a suspicious man, appearing out of no where. The reason they arrived here was to search for the man who cursed Darius' town and sealed Emilia's magic. Nonetheless, Darius stepped up to speak for the group. "Sir, we were searching for the Man behind all of the chaos going on. His ability to seal other's magic and curse towns, for instance, has become quite a concern for us." Darius then glanced at Emilia, then back at the man. "Also, if you don't mind me asking, sir, what were to happen if an individual were to displace a large amount of magic when their magic is sealed? We know cuts start appearing on the individual's hands, but we're unsure if that's all that happens." Darius was worried about Emilia, and wanted to know what would happen to her body if she overused it. She had, after all, dispelled all the fire from Salveria and killed Tiberius with that Earthquake-thingy, and that in itself sounded like a lot of magic was being used. then added in another piece of information. "It also seems like this man we're searching for is the leader of a group, known as the Crow. We've run into them a few times, but we don't know much about them."
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Emilia tended to Ezra's wound as Natalia and Darius climbed off him. "Aww, poor Ezra, those people don't know any better!" she had said rather babying him. "While we flew over Salveria, I felt...weird." Natalia had said with a quiet tone. "Well, we pretty much just killed everyone there so that could be it." Emilia had shot back although she didn't really mean to sound well, mean. "No, I mean, I felt a presense...You know, like we do with eachother...do you get what I mean?" Natalia asked trying to make sense with Emilia. She turned. "You mean someone like us? No way. I mean I felt someone, but Dragon tamers were in our town, and Most of them became high ranked Elemental Mages. Anyone otherwise, would probably have lost their abilities by now.." Emilia had said as she healed Ezra's wound. "I'm just saying, we should be careful. I don't think Your the only one roaming around with a dragon Emilia." Natalia warned. The Light Mage sighed. "Okay, and Darius, as for your question, when I made the light come from the ground. It could have been anything. I could've summoned a Guardian, or Ezra. But, more or less, it was just the amount of power I released from how angry I was. If it was summoning it would've finished even after Tiberius died." She explained. "Anyone with magic capabilities can do it. But it's really high ranked, well the Guardian's are. But if your a demon, or half demon, it should be no problem for you." she added before looking over to the fort. The girl sighed. "Well, used to this place was earthly and beautiful. But many wars broke out and since recently they went under control to someone new they have become the Paranoid City." Emilia said with a quiet tone. "Yeah, well...were here to help so they should just let us through." Emilia sighed. "Well..." she whispered looking around. There was a river that led into the City. Emilia nodded. "Okay, Well, I have an Idea." she said handing Darius and Natalia a Dragon Scale. She began moving into the water. She shivered a bit. "Okay. Follow me." she said diving in. Natalia nodded. "Ezra, Hide, Emilia will call for you when we leave." she said to the dragon who obeyed. She took Darius' hand and quickly ran into the water diving. She had no idea she could breathe under the water. It was amazing to her. Emilia swam to the side of the gate and surfaced quietly to breathe. She heard to elven guards speaking among eachother.

"Three more have passed since this morning." the taller one said with a sad look.

"Aye, more tomorrow I suppose. This sickness came out of nowhere it seems like." the other had rather admitted.

"Some of the others say it was after the man with long black hair appeared. He was seen in the center of the city just whispering to himself. They think he cursed us." The tall one said with a worried look.

Emilia sighed. "The center of the city?" she whispered. She looked to Darius and Natalia. "Well, I think we can help." she whispered to them. She boldly lifted her hands to the edge of the stand where the guards stood and lifted herself up. The two elven men jumped back and readied their bows. Natalia climbed up and helped Darius out of the water. "You must be crazy sneaking into our city like rats!" the tall elf insulted. Emilia shook her head. "Well you guys spend too much time worrying about your enemies that you don't know who your friends are. We can help you." Emilia said with a friendly smile. The guards didn't trust her. "Either we kill you or you tell the truth." the tall one demanded.

"Hey, Listen arrowhead I already told you, I'm here to help, got it?" Emilia yelled getting frustrated.

"What is going on?"

A girl asked walking up to the rather loud group.

"Miss Kai, nothing...These spies are here to kill the rest of our people!" one guard yelled really assuming the worst. "Is that a fact? Emilia The Light Mage, Darius The Demon, and Natalia The Guardian...do we not know of them?" she asked with a smile. "E-Emilia? Darius? Natalia? We...d-didn't know that..." the two had said over eachother. "It is okay, please return to your posts. Darius, Natalia, Emilia, please, if you will...follow me." the girl was obviously of royalty among the elves.

Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 <a href=Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 Anime_10

"It is a pleasure to meet the three of you, I am Kai. I am the wife of the man who rules Everia." she had said with a smile as they walked through the city. The city was silent. It looked as if at one point it was lively. "Miss Valerie had said that you would be visiting. Although my Husband was unsure of the fact that three young adults would have to be the ones to save us." She had said with a calm tone. "How would he speak to Valerie?" Emilia asked, although it was more like demanding. Kai turned. "Oh, well, my husband is a Mage. An Earth Mage, to be exact." she had revealed. "It's Ion. Noelle's brother." Emilia said with a shocked look. "I don't get it. Who's Ion, and who's Noelle?" Natalia asked confused. "Noelle is the Earth Mage of all of Seria, our country. Ion is her twin, but was refused rights to protect any land in Seria. He's been missing for years. But to come out of nowhere so sudden. We aren't supposed to have contact with the rejected mages." Emilia had said rather stern. Kai had nodded. "But nowadays Miss Emilia, all of the mage's have been rejected...Can you not see that? Valerie the Water Mage is giving anyone close to her a Dragon Scale to take Refuge in the waters. Ion has completely closed Everia off to anyone. And Noelle has went into hiding recently. Noone can find her." Kai had told the girls as they began walking to a house. They had went into it and were led to the study.

Ion waited at his desk where a dragon hung around his neck.

Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 <a href=Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 Bth_2710

Ion had looked up. His powerful presense pulsated through the room. "Hello. It's the three that Valerie told me about." Ion stated with a weak smile. "Icarus. Go look over the city." Ion ordered his dragon who swiftly flew from the window in the study. Kai walked over standing by the desk holding her hands together. "So, what exactly has brought you here? What are you three searching for?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:39 am

Darius had quite a peaceful time packing his things, until he heard Natalia apologize to Tiberius. He raised his hand and smacked the back of her head, trying to knock some sense into her. "Natalia. What's done is done. If you're feeling sorry for Tiberius, who ordered you to kill me, I can't say I feel safe bringing you with us. Pick who you're going to side with, and stick with it." He climbed on Erza right after Emilia. Once he was mounted on the dragon, he held a hand down to help Natalia up the ancient dragon. Then, someone called their names. Darius' eyes quickly darted over in anticipation of an attack. But, it was only Valerie. He grinned, and waved goodbye to her. "Huh, that was random." Darius said to the two. He was completely unaware of Valerie's meeting with Emilia earlier that morning. So, Darius wondered how they would even request her help without any water dragon scales. 

He stared straight down at the city of Salveria. It was as if nothing to break off how fixed his eyes remained on the havoc below. There weren't flames engulfing the city like last time, but riots seemed to span the entire location. Darius reached forward and grabbed onto Emilia's hands. "Don't push yourself." He whispered to Emilia. When the Emilia tried to calm down the crowd yesterday, she used a lot of magic to get rid of the fire. It was an incredible amount of magic that Emilia shouldn't even be capable of in her drained state. But then again, Darius didn't know how powerful Emilia was. Did she have something stronger than that move she used on Tiberius? "Say, that light-coming-out-of-the-earthquake move... What is it, exactly? Why is there light coming from the Earth?" He asked. Just then, a spear was launched from the city and spiraled upward, barely clipping Erza's wings. Erza was sent into a panic for a second. "W-what was that?!" Darius yelled, trying to regain his balance on the dragon. Though the three couldn't see who inhumanly launched the spear at them, that same person could see the three perfectly. 

"Hmm... so they're headed to Everia." Ed smiled. He didn't bother to toss another spear at them. Ed snapped his fingers, and despite the large chaos ensuing the area, a small roar was heard.
"Come, Opal." The dragon responded by letting out a shriek. Though, the shriek probably wasn't heard by Emilia and her crew. 

---

Darius blinked a few times. "Honestly, I wasn't too sure what to expect. A magical city, maybe? But this large fort... It looks more like a military base than a city." He gave a sigh. "So, I'm assuming that we're going to somehow land inside that fort...city... thing?"
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Natalia sighed stretching. It was a quiet morning. The only thing that made sound was the waves brushing up against the sand. Emilia sighed as Darius explained the supplies situation. "Well that's nothing to worry about, but if Everia is sick stricken like Valerie told us the other day, we may not want to get any food there, we'll have to do some hunting, I guess." she had said turning to Ezra. Natalia nodded. "Yeah, so what is Everia?" she asked not knowledged on the city. Emilia moved to her bag. "It's a city that's race is mainly elves. They are very good at hunting, and they are very much independent. Also, they don't take kindly to guests. So we will have to be careful." she had said as she pulled the long rope out placing it under Ezra's neck. "Oh, that's where the Earth Mage is, isn't it? So will we visit her?" Natalia asked moving to Ezra. "Maybe, we will see when we get there." Emilia answered. Natalia shuddered. "Oh, poor Salveria, I feel like a traitor, Tiberius...I'm sorry." she whispered bowing her head before climbing on to Ezra. Emilia took Darius' hand and climbed onto Ezra. Valerie poked out of the water standing on it, Vaati the Water Dragon acended behind her. "Emilia! Darius!" she called out to them. The girl had looked over.
"Be Careful! And if there's any problems, I will help, if you need me!" she called out again, before smiling and waving good-bye. Emilia gave a weak smile and nodded before they flew off the beach. As they flew Emilia flew above, and low to Salveria. Ezra's mighty shadow casted engulfing almost the entire city. Natalia peered over. "Emilia, what if your mother still lives there?" she asked. "Wouldn't you like her to be safe?" she asked as she moved holding onto Darius lightly so she would not fall. "I highly doubt it's safe for us to come back, Tiberius was in a guild, or more like cult. He has to have followers, surely by now they know he's dead." she said as they flew past the city. "Aye, true I suppose."
----

It took awhile, but the four flew past the trading post, Emilia wanted to avoid an uncomfortable meeting with the trader, again. As they flew they saw that the city Everia, was practically incased in four, tall, long, thick walls. And a watch tower at every corner. The city had looked like it had seen better days.
"Here we are." Emilia said seeming nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through Darker Days (Mature)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: