Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Claire tried to control herself to the best of her ability and was glad that she was being un-cuffed. Her eyes flickered over to Nicolaus when she noticed the blind fold was now off and she gulped quietly never thinking that her life would come to something like this but it was very interesting to say at the least. She looked over at the door when Nicolaus called for fruit smoothie. She tilted her head slightly as she seemed confused by that command wondering if it had been drugged or not but she did not want to question it and be hit or anything. “Food?” she whispered as she stared at Ava wondering what she meant by ‘Miss Layla’s recipe’ but she looked down at the plate with blue berry pancakes on it and glanced at the drink that was near by. She did have to admit, she was getting hungry and decided to take the chance anyways. Slowly, she ate her breakfast and drank the smoothie but found nothing strange about the food or the drink so she guessed that it was fine but she began to second guess herself quickly when she finished then set the now empty plate and cup off to the side. Claire stood up from the chair and stretched her body before walking around the chair a few times before stopping behind it, she stretched her body over the back of the chair and giggled as her attitude and mood made a huge swing in the opposite direction than it was before.Claire tried to control herself to the best of her ability and was glad that she was being un-cuffed. Her eyes flickered over to Nicolaus when she noticed the blind fold was now off and she gulped quietly never thinking that her life would come to something like this but it was very interesting to say at the least. She looked over at the door when Nicolaus called for fruit smoothie. She tilted her head slightly as she seemed confused by that command wondering if it had been drugged or not but she did not want to question it and be hit or anything. “Food?” she whispered as she stared at Ava wondering what she meant by ‘Miss Layla’s recipe’ but she looked down at the plate with blue berry pancakes on it and glanced at the drink that was near by. She did have to admit, she was getting hungry and decided to take the chance anyways. Slowly, she ate her breakfast and drank the smoothie but found nothing strange about the food or the drink so she guessed that it was fine but she began to second guess herself quickly when she finished then set the now empty plate and cup off to the side. Claire stood up from the chair and stretched her body before walking around the chair a few times before stopping behind it, she stretched her body over the back of the chair and giggled as her attitude and mood made a huge swing in the opposite direction than it was before.

(ooc: it's completely fine XD )
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:02 am

Nicolaus frowned. "Test completed, Mei. She doesn't seem too pleased by it. You can stop now, then uncuff her. My interests generally vary, from slings that hook onto the door, to x-crosses, to complex rope tying, to electronic sex machines. That chair's one, actually. The bottom is a box instead of having legs because there are two vibrators in there. With a remote, I can start it and change the speed. You don't seem to be reacting to much, so I'm not sure where to start, as I don't know how you've like what we've done so far today. I have an idea." Nicolaus said, quickly opening the door as Mei obeyed him.

"Ava! Fruit smoothie!" He ordered. "Already done, sir. I made Miss Layla's recipe." Ava said as she walked to the room, carrying two trays, including blueberry pancakes. Nicolaus and the other two knew Layla's recipe from experience, but Nicolaus would be guided toward the slaves after he drank it, as it had an aphrodisiac in it. "Did you use her recipe in both drinks?" He asked, but Ava didn't reply as she set Claire's plate on her lap and the drink on an armrest. Nicolaus picked up his plate and his glass, then sat down. 'If you did, Mei's in charge.' He signed. Ava was surprised, but nodded. He ate his breakfast, waiting for her to drink her smoothie before he drank his. He didn't taste anything odd, but he realized after drinking half of it that his drink was spiked.

(If I go too far, tell me. I keep feeling unsure about how what I should do. Nicolaus started slower that I originally imagined.)
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 am

Claire bit her bottom lip as she tried to keep herself quiet. She wanted to keep everything thought and every feeling inside of her, where it was safe from the hands of darkness. Perhaps she thought that if she kept quiet that she would be safe from the dangers that she could have been in. “at my own pace?” she whispered and let her head hang back a bit so her neck was revealed more. She was actually comfortable with this but she was not sure how far Nicolaus was going to go today. “And uh.. what kind of sexual equipment do you like to use?” she asked wondering what his favourite was and what made him happy. She wanted to get to know him better so she would not displease him in any way. Claire was so glad that her feet were uncuffed, but she did not dare pull back from Mei.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Nicolaus was glad she couldn't see him keeping himself from laughing at her question. "Quite a few, but it's a 'go at your own pace' kind of style. Unless Layla's teaching, then it's her pace. We flew Ava to Hawaii for hers." He said. "Did you teach her ASL, sir?" Mei asked. "No. I was initially her school tutor for math and science, mostly. Her cousin's deaf, and I've met him. That's why she was named Ava. Anyway, he seemed nice, and I asked her to teach me so she wouldn't have to translate everything. Then they joined us in Hawaii and Ava ended up able to stay with us." He explained, reaching to take the blindfold off. "My sexual equipment is mostly in this room. I definitely wasn't a virgin before last night. We have a room like this in all our houses. Almost anything you can imagine, I have here. The medicine and uniforms would be elsewhere, but in the house. Mei, focus on her feet and uncuff them." He said, and Mei obeyed, pushing the handcuffs toward him before licking Claire's feet and sucking on her toes.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 am

Claire did not know what to say, she did not know weather she was impressed or frightened. Her mind was wired so much that she did not know the difference between pain and pleasure at the moment. Claire wanted to see but the blind fold was making everything much harder as she shifted to try and make herself more comfortable "Until I finish my studies....? How many lessons are there to finish?" she asked as she then gasped in surprise when she felt a tongue on her pussy; she honestly did not care weather it was a female or not but at first she thought it was a bit strange though, she soon adjusted to the feeling and tried to embrace it as much as her body wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:56 pm

"You said you wanted today to be interesting, and I'll follow that. Why wait? Welcome to my family, you're going to start learning how it operates. This is a test of what excites you, and how submissive you really are. Maybe the blindfold was a bit much, but it's better now if you can't find this room. You won't be recognized as family to the others until you finish your studies. Mei, Ava and one of my parents has had this training, so you'll be fine. Ava, go make breakfast." Nicolaus said, then Ava left.

"You're rather vague, sir." Mei noted as she undressed herself. "Layla may have told you everything at once, but I want a smoother transition. I know how she does it, since I watched Ava's training. Go play with her, but keep the vibrator in." Nicolaus said, then Mei fell to her knees and licked Claire's pussy. "I'll accept your questions, but I won't guarantee I'll answer them." Nicolaus told Claire.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Claire eyes widened when she heard a female’s voice in the room but she was soon blind folded and began to have a panic attack. Her heart pounded heavily, her breathing was quick paced when she felt her clothes being ripped off. She did not know what was going to happen to her but she was getting more frightened and worried with every minute that passed. Claire wished that she could see what was going on or going to happen next but the other part of her told her that she probably did not want to see anything. “Nicolaus…. What the heck is going on” she muttered as she was picked up and moved to another spot. Now cuffed to a chair, she sighed lightly wondering if this is what Nicolaus meant by discovering. God dammit, is it not a bit too early for this type of stuff? I mean.. what next, a whip to hit me with? Her thoughts ran as wild as her heart was going but she soon got herself to calm down enough to the point where she could think more clearly. She could of sworn that today was going to be the most interesting day of her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Nicolaus smiled. "Good job. For a transfer servant from my sister, that's a tame wake-up call, but did you read the agreement between the in-laws?" He asked. "I acted as the scribe during the meeting, sir." "Perfect. Begin." He ordered. Mei stood up, took a blindfold out of her pocket and put it on Claire. She ripped off her clothes, left the room and came back with things. One was a collar that was fastened around Claire's neck, another was panties with a built in vibrator. With both items on Claire, Mei adjusted the cuffs to bind her legs together and her hands behind her, then gave Nicolaus the remote control of the vibrator. He turned the vibrator to a low setting, then Mei carried her over her shoulder to another room where more equipment was and she was cuffed to a chair by Mei and Ava.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Claire watched her husband and nodded lightly before crawling into bed, under the blankets. It did not take her too long before she was comfortable enough to close her eyes and fall into a puddle of dreams that were really nice but soon turned dark; into nightmares around five in the morning. She felt like she could barely breath with the darkness wrapping around her like venom from a snake, it’s tight grip was now even tighter than before. The colour of her skin slowly began to become more like a ghost till she finally woke up. Her eyes snapped open and whole body jerked to set herself free from whatever it was that was holding her together “Jesus!” she said as she finally regained her breath. Elene winced as she looked up to see that her hands were cuffed to the headboard of the bed “What..” she whispered as she quickly turned her attention to Nicolaus , trying to ignore the feeling of the vibrator but her body acted on its own; arching her back and squirming from the pleasure “Well… this is a nice way to wake up” she whispered as she bit her bottom lip to keep herself quiet.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:01 am

The shower was more straightforward than Nicolaus imagined, but he didn't mind it much. He cleaned himself, then walked out naked before putting on clean underwear and slacks. He nodded at her comment about going to bed. "Have pleasant dreams then, my dear. Ava, the maid, requested a word with me, but I'll be back soon." He said as he left.

"I didn't expect a master to know sign language, but I understand how it can help here. I am Mei, I was trained by Miss Layla, and she transferred me here to be your personal assistant during your new project." She introduced, giving him the suitcase, then he looked at the papers inside. "Nicolaus Morse. I'll get to know you as we go. Let's see, British born, started two years ago...very nice, and the men's suit uniform looks good on you. Welcome aboard. Ava's shift is ending, so I leave the night and the early morning to you." He said, then used sign language to reveal, 'She is cooperative, open-minded except no anal and likes handcuffs. Those are your hints, good luck.' The girls said good night, then Nicolaus returned to his room and slept beside his wife before Ava told Mei what he said.

Ava went to the staff house as Mei went to take a look around the house. Mei had a four AM breakfast, then waited until five to quietly enter her Master's room. She used fuzzy handcuffs to cuff Claire's hands to the railing of the headboard, as she thought it would be less noticeable, then cuffed her legs together. She woke up Nicolaus, gave him a vibrator, and he pressed and rubbed it against Claire's crotch as Mei knelt on the floor. Nicolaus wanted to start with something rougher, but considered it enough of a wakeup surprise and the slow start a reward for Claire for cooperating.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:31 pm

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 3245509_1369655933760.32res_479_300
Claire shivered lightly when she could feel him finishing inside of her, she would not mind baring his children at all She only hoped that they were healthy. "I like to be open minded about everything, not all things are as bad as they seem to be" she said as she watched him closely before she grabbed the key from the ground and unlocked the hand cuffs. She then freed her hands and placed the handcuff on to the ground under the bed so it could be used for tomorrow if need be. "I would love to discover more with you" she whispered to him before giving him a moan before getting off the bed and following him into the bathroom to join him for a shower. "A shower sounds nice right about now" she said as she closed the door most of the way behind her before stepping into the shower. Feeling the warm water hit her slender body was the second most relaxing thing she had ever felt in her life, she slowly washed her body off with some soap and was careful as she washed her hair with some shampoo and then rinsed it out after. "I'll be turning in for the night after this" she whispered as she stepped out of the shower when she was finished and grabbed a towel to dry herself off with. Wrapping the towel around her body, she glanced at him before slipping out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to get dressed for the night to get some sleep for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Nicolaus found it amusing when he noticed her lick her lips. He gradually slowed himself before pushing himself in again and climaxing. He pulled out, licked her pussy clean, then wrapped a towel around his waist. He knocked on the door, opened it, and used sign language to Ava about how open-minded Claire sounded.

"You're an adventurous one, aren't you? I'd love to help you discover your fetishes." He said after he closed the door. "Sounds like tomorrow will be a long day, so we should sleep. I'm going to take a shower. I don't mind if you're in the bathroom when I'm doing that, or even join me." He walked back over to her, lightly held her shoulders and brought his mouth to her nipple. He sucked on it as he used his tongue to play with it, then did the same to her other nipple. "That's either my good night kiss, or incentive to join me. Your choice." He explained with a smirk as he walked into the bathroom, kept the door barely open, and dropped the towel before starting his shower.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 3245509_1369655933760.32res_479_300
Claire wanted to laugh at his question but she knew that he was being completely serious about this. She knew that her parents wanted grandchildren but she was not sure how Nicolaus or his parents felt about children. Though she had to make a decision soon, to have children or to not have children? That was the question. She glanced down at her stomach when she felt Nicolaus's hand lightly pat her. Her eyes flickered over to see the towel and she quickly made up her mind as she licked her lips lightly "Inside" she said softly as she went back to watching him. A small smile formed on her face as she wondered how the children would look if she would even catch. "Well maybe tomorrow... we can try more...interesting things to do?" she asked quietly wondering just how far he wanted to go and just how many toys he had to play with in this house.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 am

Nicolaus chuckled as he heard her express her enjoyment, and admitted to himself that the sound of her moaning was cute, something he could easily get used to. He hoped she'd be just as cooperative and obedient through the rest of his plan. As he maintained a steady pace, he considered whether to pull out when he was ready to climax again. It would cause a mess that would ruin the mood, plus he knew both of their parents wanted them to have children anyway. It was one reason he was getting a big chunk of the inheritance, after all. His only problem was that he didn't have an answer prepared if Claire had an issue with it. He decided that tonight, it was up to her. "When I feel like cumming again, which won't be long now, do you want it in..." He patted her stomach lightly. "Or out?" He asked, pointing to a nearby towel. "You don't strike me as the type to want it on you, but I also didn't expect you to request handcuffs." He added.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:23 am

Claire did not bother to question her husband, she trusted him. She just wanted to make sure that he was pleased from the job she was doing, she wondered what tomorrow would bring but she pushed it to the back of her mind as she swallowed every last drop of semen that spilled from Nicolaus's member. She licked her lips and moaned as her nails slightly dug into Nicolaus's stomach when her body gave in and climaxed for him. Her legs were a bit shaky for the first little bit but she stood got them to stop as she was flipped over onto her back on the bed. It was so nice, and comfortable that she completely ignored the pain that came from her virginity loss. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair but she could not do that unless she was uncuffed, though she much more enjoyed being cuffed up as she rested her hands above her head and her eyes flickered up the ceiling before closing lightly. Her breathing increased with the more fast pace movement "God, this feels so frigging good" she whispered as her eyes reopened and her fingers tangled in her own hair.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Nicolaus smiled as she crawled over him, impressed that she seemed to have done a little research on the subject. He wondered how much she knew as her pussy came close to his face. He raised his hand to grab her butt as he teased her clit with his tongue for a little while, then chose to push his tongue into her pussy as he used two fingers to resume teasing her clit. He groaned in pleasure as he felt her mouth on his member, once again proud that he found her, as he considered her a natural.

"You're so good at this. Swallow what comes out, okay?" He asked, then continued his work on her a bit rougher. With how well she was doing, it didn't take long for him to climax, then he didn't stop until she climaxed and he licked and swallowed her juices before slowly turning her onto her back. "Your turn to relax now." He said, turning around and kneeling. He rubbed his member against her pussy before slowly inserting it inside her. He moved very slowly to get her used to the feeling, then he gradually increased his pace.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Claire was so blindsided by Nicolaus, all she saw was a sweet gentleman that she married earlier today that could possibly do no wrong in her eyes. She was seemed like the dumb blonde that every man wanted to have but she was smart, just did not show it very often as she like to sit back and watch instead of opening her pretty little mouth and yapping away. Slowly she moved her hands to her stomach before she switched her position and sat up to see Nicolaus sitting there at the end of the bed. “Yes, maybe it would be better if you laid down and relaxed” she whispered as she crawled closer to him and gently pulled him back till his back was laying against the bed. “I’ll tell you if I’ve had enough” she whispered as she crawled over him to make the ‘69’ position. She took his member into her hands and licked her lips before taking him into her mouth, at first she was slow just because she was afraid to hurt him but after a few seconds as she got comfortable she began to deep throat him. Letting her tongue run up and down his shaft as she sucked on him for whatever wanted to explode from him.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:21 am

Outside the room, the maid quickly turned to the front door as she heard it open, and a woman entered, carrying a suitcase. "I'm Mei. I've been ordered to act as Master Nicolaus' assistant in matters regarding his wife's training. I need to speak with him. Is he available?" Mei asked, and the maid shook her head, a bit taken aback at hearing an Asian woman with a British accent. The maid, Ava, lead Mei to the living room and patiently waited.

Nicolaus figured he could avoid anal tonight. She seemed to be making him keep his options open, but he didn't want to overwhelm her on the first night. He wondered if he could speed up the start of his plan. He repositioned himself so he sat at the end of the bed, leaning on his elbows. "Maybe it's better if I lay on the bottom for this part, I don't know how far down it can go without hitting your gag reflex, and I don't want to make you choke. It helps that it's wet before it goes here." Nicolaus stuck two fingers in her pussy and moved them around. "If you start feeling too exhausted or sleepy to continue, tell me." He directed, actually wanting to test her natural ability.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:05 am

Claire could not imagine a better night than this. This was pretty much like could 9. Her cheeks a dark red as she was trying not to squirm so much under him but it was hard to even do that. Her thoughts were wired and her body slowly was relaxing from her husband's touch, trusting him. "Well, anything but anal I think would be completely fine Nicolaus " she muttered softly to him as she did not know how to put it any nicer than that. She only wished that this night would not come to an end, it was so strange to think at first that she was now married and going to be sexually active with her husband. Though, it was a nice thought over all as she enjoyed every second of this treatment tonight. She wondered what tomorrow as going to be like but she decided it was not really important at the moment. "Anh~" she moaned quietly as back arched automatically and her nails dug into her pillow deeply.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:09 am

"I started down here so you could say your opinion and ideas. I want to get to know what you like." Nicolaus said, in reality making tonight the last chance she has to say what she wants before his turn to really take over in the morning. He slowly pushed his middle finger inside of her, wiggled it, then moved it in and out of her at gradually increasing speed. He used his thumb to tickle her clit as he crawled over and played with her breast with his free hand, then licked and sucked on the nipple of her other breast.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Claire did not doubt that he had handcuffs, it was kind of cute actually. She watched him walk over to the door and ask a maid to bring some handcuffs and she was a bit surprised at how quick the maid was to respond to him. Which made her begin to wonder what other toys Nicolaus was hiding from her, she was more interested in knowing what else he had for fun times. Claire would ask him later though like, tomorrow in the morning or something. She did not know but she would figure it out sooner or later, she smiled when she saw the handcuffs. The more she looked at them, the faster she wanted to get this fun rolling. She watched as she got her hands cuffed in front of her though she was a bit confused when she noticed Nicolaus head towards her pussy. Her eyes widened slightly when she felt his warm tongue licking her, it did not take her long though for her to relax and enjoy this treatment. Soon she became wet and her veins pulsed heavily with the urge for more. Goosebumps covered her arms as she placed them above her head for some comfort.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Nicolaus couldn't believe what he heard. This was perfect! He tried to keep himself from becoming overconfident, but he was pretty sure the plan he had for her would work rather smoothly. He gave her a smile, told her he had handcuffs, then walked to the door, knocking on it. "Bring me some handcuffs." He said, kinder than the maid was used to hearing from him. She hurried to obey, then opened the door a crack and tossed two pair of handcuffs inside the room, Nicolaus catching them. He held them up to show Claire as he returned to the bed, slowly took off her lingerie, then cuffed her hands together in front of her. His only concern was her health, and that he'd reveal his true nature too quickly. He wanted the truly fun part to start the next day. He set the other set of handcuffs and the key on the floor beside his clothes, climbed onto the bed, then started with something simple, licking her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Claire blinked when she was bombed with questions about her sex life and what she preferred. Her question was, what sex life? She fell quiet for a second as she studied him closely wondering if he was really serious about this but she bit her bottom lip as she watched him get on the bed. "No, I haven't done this before. Though if I had to choose between everything I would prefer being submissive and on the bottom." she whispered as she glanced at where his pants and boxers laid. When she had found out that she would be marrying, she decided that she would stay away from every man that was chasing her and save herself for her husband. I'm a bit old fashioned but... her thoughts then wandered as she looked at Nicolaus and slowly sat down on the bed as a cute smirk formed on her face. "Do you ever use hand cuffs?" she giggled the question a bit as she thought that the idea of using handcuffs was well, kinda hot. Claire leaned closer to him and nibbled lightly on his ear lobe just to see his reaction so she could start learning from him as his wife.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:53 pm

As she pulled him and kissed him, he wondered too whether she was dominant or submissive. The tug worried him a bit that maybe she was the dominant one. "I'll admit I'm not a virgin. My interest is in you. Have you ever done this before? Even if you've only imagined doing it, do you have any preferences? Top, bottom, dominant, submissive, fetish, anything? It may be odd to hear so many questions about it, but I want our first sexual moment as husband and wife to be special for you." Nicolaus explained as he fully undressed, leaving his pants and boxers where they lay, then got on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Claire did not know how she got so damn lucky but she was so thankful to the heavens for looking over her. She felt the dress easily come off of her body as she opened her eyes and watched Nicolaus for a second before glancing around the bedroom. their bedroom, oh my... she blushed heavily wondering where the days of when she was a little kid went. She quickly became more awake as she laid there, slowly she sat up and took down her hair so it had a more natural look to it. She put the clips down on the small night stand that was near by and glanced up at Nicolaus, slowly taking in the shape of his body before standing up on the bed so she was now almost the same height as him. "I'm not sleepy" she whispered as she gave him a playful smirk before she pulled him in and planted a passionate kiss on his lips wondering if he was more dominate or submissive but also wondering where all his weak spots were on his body. She hoped that he was as much fun in bed as he was at the wedding when they started the party outside with all the dancing and music. When the kiss broke, Claire blinked her pretty eyes and studied his facial expression trying to read his next move "I think some intimate time tonight would be good for the both of us" she whispered as she allowed her fingers to trace Nicolaus's jaw line and then down his neck and over his shoulders slowly and very lightly; like a feather almost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next