Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Slenderman (Private, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

Slenderman (Private, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman (Private, Mature)   Slenderman (Private, Mature) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Geneva got into the driver's seat, pulling the seatbelt across her chest and buckled it securely. The car was brought to life with a turn of the key and slowly pulled away from the curb. "Nope I don't remember at all. I'm just going to drive around in circles all day.", she spoke sarcastically, laughing softly afterwards. They tended to be sarcastic with one another knowing the other wasn't going to get hurt by anything said. Their relationship was easy going and enjoyable. Even though people told her constantly as she go older that they couldn't be best friends without more to it because they were of opposite sexes she ignored them. They didn't know what Damien and her had nor their type of relationship and she wondered if some of her girlfriends were jealous of her friendship with Damien. They all denied it of course but she was sure that they were.

" Your dad had grown quite eccentric but he was still liked by the community. The house... Well I will just let you see it for yourself.", she spoke carefully, not sure how things were in his dad's house. She hadn't been inside since Damien was sent away. She had no reason to although she would stop and say hi to the older man if she saw him outside. Other than that their contact was limited.

Geneva drove the speed limit and took time to stop at every sign and light. She was wary of taking him there since so many things happened to him as a child there. After a few moment they arrived, pulling into the driveway. She out the car in park and flashed him a warm smile, "Come on..." She opened the door and stepped out of the car, shutting the door softly behind her. She didn't worry about his bags for now as she was not sure he would really stay in the house. She made her way around the car and to his side and leaned against the fender. "Well? Hurry it up already will ya?" She flashed him another pearly white smile, trying to make him feel comfortable about being here again.

(Changed the ending a bit for you.)
Back to top Go down
Jynx3d
Admin
Jynx3d

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman (Private, Mature)   Slenderman (Private, Mature) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:35 pm

“Yeah,” he agreed, standing up. Geneva’s smile was contagious. He couldn’t help but feel ecstatic by just being around her. She always possessed this air of energy that swirled around her, intoxicating everyone that came into contact with her. At least, that’s what Damien believed. Why wouldn’t he? She was his best friend.

He gave a short wave to Maria as they left, following Geneva to her car. “Before we go see your mom, can we stop by my dad’s place? It’ll be easier to get around if I’m not hauling all these bags around,” he stated. “Plus…I’m kinda curious about what state my dad left the place in. Word has it he became a bit erratic and started hoarding stuff.” He could only imagine what things would be like. He hadn’t talked to his dad as often as he should have. Maybe the only reason he agreed to clean the place out instead of giving it off to the bank was simply out of guilt. At this point he wasn’t entirely certain.

Once he got to the car, he waited for Geneva to unlock the trunk before throwing his bags inside before getting in himself. He buckled himself in and immediately reached for the window button and rolled it down, letting the fresh breeze hit his face like a warm blanket. One thing he missed dearly were the warm summers in Senpore. Why couldn’t the weather be like this all the time?

For a moment, he turned and smiled at Geneva. “You still remember where I live, right?” he joked.
Back to top Go down
https://imperiumvividae.rpg-board.net
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman (Private, Mature)   Slenderman (Private, Mature) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Geneva smiled, "Mom is good though I think she misses Dad just a little. She's strong though." She shifted in her seat. She was never comfortable with the divorce and wished her parents had worked their differences out. It was a tough time for her and her mom but it was dragged out thankfully. Time would heal the wounds they both carried from the divorce.

Geneva laughed, "I am good." She spoke every day to Damien and he always insisted on knowing how she was. They sometimes talked for hours or simply for a few moments but it was always good to hear his voice. She would be smiling ear to ear after the phone call. Their calls to each other often made her few boyfriends jealous and even caused one break up because she refused to stop talking to him. She was angry that he would even suggest that she stop talking with Damien. She decided the relationship with him wasn't worth losing her friendship with Damien. She ended it right then. "I've just been working at mom's shop. It's the same stuff everyday though I organize a few parties to break the monotony." She always had a good turnout for those parties since there were so few of them.

"Yeah we should. She will be at the store.", she spoke quietly as she picked up the burger. She took a bite, savoring the juices, crisp lettuce, bacon, and cheese. They ate in silence. No awkwardness between them despite the physical distance they had for so long. She finished her food and sipped on her milkshake as she watched Damien finish his food. "Awww... City boy now. Well I guess it's time to put some country back in you huh?", she giggled softly as she set her empty glass down. She was full and didn't think she could drink another drop. She sat back contently, "I love this place." She grabbed her bag and pulled out her wallet. She rummaged through the bills and placed some on the table. Enough to pay for their food and leave a generous tip for Maria. "Shall we?"

OOC: I am bored so I can reply to anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Jynx3d
Admin
Jynx3d

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman (Private, Mature)   Slenderman (Private, Mature) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Damien returned her smile. "I bet. How's your mom been anyway?" Every year, Geneva's mom would call him on his birthday and sent him a card, but the rest of the time it left it up to Geneva to fill him on the details. Due to anxiety, Damien kept himself busy with college and two job, often working himself to the brink of exhaustion. He never did understand why such small things created a feeling of overwhelming alarm, as if the shadows watched his every move, assessing the choices he made, waiting. He'd continued with seeing a psychiatrist even after moving to his aunts in the city, believing that whatever happened to him as a child was somehow linked to his ailment. Then again, there was a lot of his childhood that came to him in pieces, just his mind was forcing him to suppress what happened.

Pushing his own petty concerns out of the way, Damien motioned for Geneva to speak. "I know you tell me how you're doing everyday, but it'll be nice hearing it face-to-face." Maria came and dropped their food off along with a complimentary milkshake made from fresh berries, home churned ice cream, and milk from the town cows. It was absolute heaven in a glass. Listening to Geneva speak reminded him of their long nights camped out in the backyard under the stars, how every secret inside poured out, how pinky promises were made to seal them again. It made him smile. At least there were a few memories his mind let him hold onto.

"I guess after we eat we should go see your mom, huh?" He stuffed several fries into his mouth, savoring the saltiness spread across his tongue. No one made fries like this place did. He started on his hamburger, loaded with cheese and jalapenos, just the way he liked it. The peppers burned his tongue, making him down the rest of his milkshake and ordering another before finishing it off. It had been so long since he'd had jalapenos he was amazed he could even finish his burger. "Jeez... I've become a city wimp," he laughed. "It never used to burn like that."

OOC: Don't worry about replying to this one right away. I just wanted to get a reply out so I wouldn't forget it.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman (Private, Mature)   Slenderman (Private, Mature) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Geneva laughed, "Same appetite. Better figure." she motioned her hands down her body. She loved her metabolism. She could eat anything and keep the pounds off. Then again she was very active as well which was probably a big reason her metabolism was so high. A lot of the girls she knew in school didn't get so lucky and tried making her life hell in high school for being pretty and skinny. Small town girls sometimes ended up pregnant and alone before graduating. Others gained weight while others stay average. Jealousy seemed to follow her. 

When they entered the diner they were assaulted by Maria, who had been like an aunt to both of them. She laughed as the woman squeezed them tightly. They were going to see a lot of people that would be glad to see them and maybe some that weren't but either way she was happy. Her best friend was back with her after such a long time. Her eyes turned from Damien who she had been unconsciously staring at to Maria.  After Damien responded she answered, "Yep. Bacon Cheeseburger with extra cheese... Oh and add seasoned fries this time." She seated herself back into the booth as Maria smiled lovingly at both of them before heading off. 

Geneva looked around the diner which was mostl. Empty except for a few older people and a family that had just moved to town. "I wonder how many people will recognize you..", she mused. Her blue eyes drifted back to him as she leaned back in the booth getting comfortable. "Hmmm... This town is going to be a little excited for a bit. It's about time too. The place is too boring." Geneva had stayed after she graduated simply for her mom. She helped with the grocery store whenever her mom needed it. She had planned to go to college but her father and mother split up a year ago and changed things dramatically. "You know Mom will want to see you immediately. She's gonna scold you for not going to her right away." She flashed a smile at him, remembering all the times they were scolded for their adventures.
Back to top Go down
Jynx3d
Admin
Jynx3d

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman (Private, Mature)   Slenderman (Private, Mature) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Damien was breathless. He hadn’t seen Geneva in years, but the two never lost contact. She went from a scrawny toothpick tomboy to a woman with all the right proportions. It was like looking inside an alternate universe. Shaking away his astonishment, Damien grabbed his suitcase and looked around the familiar station. He had been about thirteen when his father sent him off to live with his aunt. He still recalled the relived look upon his old man’s father as he watched him board the train, slowly falling out of sight until this day. Not once had Damien come back to visit. His dad always insisted on coming out to Montana instead for the holidays.

“So, you hungry?” he inquired, smirking mischievously. “Hopefully your appetite hasn’t changed much.” If Senpore had anything good to offer, it was the grub. Sandwiches stacked high with freshly sliced meats and cheese, chicken fried or baked with the best damn seasonings around, and bread that practically melted in your mouth. He knew almost all the workers who resided in the restaurants. Everyone did, really. Everyone knew everyone, practically.

As if reading each other’s thoughts, Damien and Geneva arrived at a small diner just minutes away from the station. It had been a favorite place of theirs growing up to grab a quick bite to eat and he was glad to see it was still doing great. Lugging his baggage inside, they found their usual table in the back corner. He remembered how they would joke about being gangsters because they had the shadiest looking spot in the diner, yet at that age, their minds were always coming up with silly stories and adventures.

“Damine! Geneva!” cried an older woman. She rushed over, grabbing them both into a monster hug before letting go, stepping away to asses them. “Well, all be… It’s been ages since I’ve seen you two in the same room! You two have grown so much!”

Laughing, Damien reached down and gave the woman another hug. “It’s good to see you Maria.” The old woman had run this diner since her twenties and it was clear she still hadn’t relinquished the place to her son yet. She would die before she gave such a great place up. It was her life’s work.

Maria smirked and laughed. “Lemme guess, you want the usual?” she inquired.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman (Private, Mature)   Slenderman (Private, Mature) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Slenderman (Private, Mature) B1D65528-AF40-46DF-B915-01925C14D6D3-4041-0000058A429A444F_zpse13db08e

Geneva looked in the full length mirror for what could have been the twentieth time. She admired her simple white sundress that clung to her form in all the right places. Her black hair lay in soft waves, framing her pale skin. Ice blue eyes scanned the reflection while a smile dance on her lips. She was content that she didn't look as if she tried to hard, and with that conclusion, she turned on her heel. She grabbed her purse and keys and headed to meet the most important man in her life. Her best friend Damien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop it Damien!", a young girl yelled.

"I'm telling the truth Geneva. I dream about this man.", Damien whined. 

"Nuh uh! You're just trying to scare me!"

"No I'm not! It's really real!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly after Damien's mother passed away. At the time Geneva did not understand that Damien would no longer have a mommy. Julianne, Geneva's mother, often invited Damien over hoping that it would help him cope with his mother's death but to the adults it seemed he only got worse. No one believed him about his "boogeyman". Not even his best friend. After awhile his father sent him away and Geneva had lost her best friend. 

Geneva was sitting at the bus stop waiting to see her long lost friend. She was thinking of the past. The last time she saw Damien. He was driving off with his dad and she chased the car, afraid that she would never see him again. She could hear her mother calling after her but all she cared of was that her friend was leaving her behind. Sometimes she wondered if things could have been different if she had believed him. Even of she didn't believe in Slender Man then she could have believed in him. Though the distinction as a child was something that she probably could grasp. She looked at the simple watch on her wrist and sighed, the bus was twenty minutes late. She was rather impatient when it came to things she wanted to do. 

Geneva waded through the throng of people and headed I to the station building. She didn't want to get shoved around when other buses arrived. It was only a few minutes later when Damien's bus arrived. Her stomach was filled with butterflies and excitement flooded her. She stood by the window and watched the bus carefully until he got off. She watched him look for her, giggling softly to herself. When he walked inside she made her way to him. 

"Geneva!” he called. “It’s been forever, how have you been?”

Geneva flashed him a smile, "I've been great! What about you?" She moved in quick and gave him a hug before taking a step back. Her blue eyes scanned down his body and back up to his face. "You've grown.... Nicely.", she mused.
Back to top Go down
Jynx3d
Admin
Jynx3d

PostSubject: Slenderman (Private, Mature)   Slenderman (Private, Mature) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Slenderman (Private, Mature) Dam10

At first I thought it was all a nightmare, something easily disposed of once awake. The sun took too long to rise, and I swore that even after I awoke, I could hear his footsteps outside in the hall, his crawling shadow peering inside my little room. Mother often complained about my 'over-active imagination' and worried I wasn't getting enough attention, that this was a cry for help. She would check in on me at night at least twice, but each time I had been tucked beneath my blanket unsure of who was really at my door. I can still remember that one night when I was brave enough to look out from under my blanket and saw him at my window, standing like a polite gentlemen, his head turned in my direction. Terrified as I was, I was not able to look away, to grasp what I saw. Had I told mother what the man looked like, I would have been locked away and never seen again. I still remember, even after all these years.

The way his pale skin seemed to fit over his body like a translucent blanket, a contrast to the thick fabric of his black suit nestled perfectly amongst slender limbs. At the edge of his sleeves, long spider-like fingers protruded, ever bearing in unnatural appearance while neatly polished shoes concealed his feet. But all these features meant nothing compared to his face…or more accurately, the lack of it. No eyes that could look, yet no matter where you stood, his head snapped to your location. At night, whispers could be heard, even when no hole where lips meshed to make sound, let alone words.

My childhood friend, Geneva, always thought I was making up stories just to scare her. Sometimes I did wonder if it had just been my imagination, but when the night wore on, I experienced a terror all over again. Father always told me I should be brave, that a girl couldn’t always protect a boy. It didn’t matter much. I was too frightened to try and be brave.

A year after I had begun seeing these nightmares, my mother mysteriously passed away. Doctors were baffled by her death, coming to no solid conclusion as to what was to blame. But I knew.

Slenderman.

Eventually my nightmares became so terrible, my father decided to move me across the country to live with my aunt, where finally the nightmares subsided, the memories suppressed.

With a loud, unsightly yawn, Damien drew his arms out into a stretch. The train had taken longer than expected to arrive at his small hometown of Senpore, Virginia (fictional town…similar to Marble Hornets). His father had recently passed away and to his surprise, had left him his old antique house. It was quite a shock; one he didn’t really know how to respond to. It was just a house, no real sentimental value. Even the financial value was low on it. Either way, he had no choice but to move back, go through his father’s belongings and sell the house should things not work out.

Sighing softly, he left the train, his emerald eyes glancing around the crowded station. Somewhere his best friend, Geneva, was waiting to pick him up. “Damnit,” he muttered beneath his breath. He could hardly see anything in this crowd! Damien slowly maneuvered around until he came to the old beat-up building and entered. Maybe she was waiting inside for him? One way to find out, he thought. However, as he opened the door, a strange black and white blur flashed across his peripheral vision, making him spin on his heels and look around. “What was…?” Seeing nothing he laughed aloud, shaking his head. “I must be sleep deprived or something…”

When he finally entered the building he saw Geneva waiting for him and immediately a warm smile lit up his face. "Geneva!” he called. “It’s been forever, how have you been?” Even with the sight of his childhood friend before him, Damien couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was watching him, someone or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman (Private, Mature)   Slenderman (Private, Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman (Private, Mature)
Page 1 of 1