Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Entertain Me. (Private.FF)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 Code%20geass%20cc%20anime%20anime%20girls%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_12

Elene could see how Leon was trying to hide the blush on his face but she could easily pick it out as she studied him like a hawk. She laid there and grinned a bit with some playfulness glistening in her eyes, watching as Leon slipped in between her and the couch which she really did not mind because it was nice to have that comfort. She giggled a bit when she was pulled closer to him and their chests were right up against each other. A soft moan escaped those beautiful lips of hers as she embraced the passionate kiss she was receiving from Leon, a bit saddened when it broke she let her tongue lightly trail over his lips just to give him a bit of a tease before she did as she was told to do. Her eyes searched his pants before her hands began to unzip the zipper on his pants, but it was only a second later till she was pulling his pants down from his body and tossing them off to the side like they were nothing but a feather to her. “How would you…” she whispered before she nibbled on his ear lobe “like a treat?” she purred to him wondering if he would agree to her treating him to a good time right now. Her tongue lightly traced the outline of his ear and she could not help but to put a smirk on her face. Elene knew that if she saw another girl trying to get Leon's attention then she would have to hold herself back but until then, she was safe and he was too. She could see so many things going for them in the future, and this was one of them. Her fingers playing with the rim of his boxers as she get excited for what was about to come next.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 5xq0eu

Leon could feel the warmth vibrating from her body once she was freed. It was like he just wanted her to wrap around him for eternity. He hadn't even taken the drug, yet he felt a strong attraction to the girl. Understanding what she wanted, he took a moment to remove his shirt and tossed it aside. He winced a bit when the girl targeted his pants, surprised at how aggressive of a slave she was. He let out a weak moan as the girl lightly began to baby his neck by showering it with kisses and nibbles. Meanwhile, Leon's fingers ran through her silky smooth hair and twirled with it playfully. He seemed to waver at the girl's touch, something he was embarrassed at. Once she finished, Leon tried to hide the blush on his face. Damn, he thought. This one's a keeper.

His hand reached below and slipped between the couch and Elene. He groped her ass and pulled her body closer against his. His chest pressed up against hers. Once more, he leaned in for another passionate kiss. This time, his tongue slipped into her mouth until his tongue met hers. He lightly began to swirl and dance around her tongue. When he broke the kiss, he let out a whimper. "Elene... take off my pants." He said in a soft, yet demanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:56 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 Cc-code-geass_ddfac

Elene shivered lightly as she watched her arms bend back to above her head, it was sort of relaxing to her but she was more focused on what Leon’s hands were doing to her body which made goosebumps cover her arms as she got more anxious and moved her body more into his touch so he could feel exactly how wet she was getting. It was so nice to have him touching her, she could of sworn that today would be full of just plain fun which she really did not mind at all. She moaned softly when he was playing with her right breast but she was shocked a bit when her shirt was completely ripped off of her body. Her breasts were exposed but she could care less right now as she arched her back to get him more of an advantage over her body. 

Elene blinked softly when she felt her hands were set free from the handcuff, she slowly brought her hands in front of her face and smiled before she ran her fingers through Leon’s hair carefully before they travelled down his back where she lightly let her nails trace every inch to get a feel of him. She then grabbed his shirt and tugged on it, she wanted it off but she did not want to rip his clothes off because she knew she might get in trouble from that so she was careful as she slowly worked his shirt off of him so she could get a better look at him. Her heart pounded heavily as her eyes searched him trying to read him to the best of her ability but she was having trouble with that. Her hands reached for Leon’s pants, she slightly tugged on them and smirked as she leaned closer to his neck and lightly began to suck and bite. She did not know if they would leave marks on him but she couldn’t care about that right now, she could not even be bothered with anything that did not involve Leon.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:34 am

Leon was a bit caught off when she told him to taint her everywhere. "My pleasure." He spoke softly. His hand reached out to pull his slave's arms above her head. Meanwhile, his other hand was occupied elsewhere. His index and middle finger lightly pressed against Elene's clothing, encircling her sacred womanhood like prey. He turned his attention elsewhere, and his fingers traveled to her luscious thighs. Leon rubbed them gently, like a massage. After his fingers had ran through every part of her thighs, they slowly slid across her body until he reached her breasts. He cupped her right breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You're so perfect." He whispered, the gasps in his voice told her that he was being turned on, too.

His hand finally stopped groping her breast and reached for her top. With a violent rip of his hand, Elene's top completely ripped off. Leon licked his lips when he could see her beautiful breasts. He leaned down and gave each nipple a lick and a light nibble, careful to alternate between them as to not ignore either. What he did next, was unexpected. Elene would feel her hands were free once more, and the sound of handcuffs falling onto the wooden floor could be heard across the entire room.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 625497-cc_image_large

Elene bit her bottom lip for a second as she did not know what to think about that but she brushed those thoughts off quickly when she noticed Leon coming closer to her for a kiss. As much as she enjoyed it, she wanted more and it was easy to tell from her expression on her face as she squirmed a bit underneath him. She did not know what it was about this position but she loved the feel of him on top of her being so controlling and dominate; she could of sworn that it was his nature to be like that but she did not want to say too much knowing that she could get another slap across the face if she said the wrong thing at the wrong time. It was so hard to keep her mouth shut though, but she somehow managed it so she would not get in trouble. She gasped softly when he began to gently rub her, her body tensed as she got more excited by the second that passed by. Elene blushed heavily and looked away from Leon as she could not bring herself to see the look on his face. “Everywhere” she whispered as she word just seemed to flow from her mouth like a gentle breeze on a calm summer’s day in the middle of the night. She titled her head back a bit to reveal her neck for him as if she was silently hinting to him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Was he too insensitive? Leon had to be sure that she didn't feel like she was truly enslaved again. He needed to provide her with a false sense of security. He shook his head. "You're an attractive girl, Elene. I-I just don't want to make it look like I'm taking advantage of you. Either way, you seemed dizzy a few seconds ago. This isn't the time." His fingers finally reached his face, and his fingers gently cupped her cheeks. He leaned in and closed his eyes to lock lips with his new slave once more. His lips lightly pushed up against her lower lip and lightly nibbled on it before breaking their kiss. "Uncuff you so you can please me?" He whispered in her ear before looking her in the eyes once more. "You're already pleasing me by being cuffed in the first place. It suits you, don't you think... companion?" One of his hands slipped below between her legs and gently rubbed that area. "Well then, you dirty girl. Where do you want me to taint you?" Leon's smile seemed pure, but it was obvious that his intentions weren't.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 C_green_hair_code_geass_cc_anime_girl_cute_sexy-hd-wallpaper-277601

Elene’s eyes widened and she flinched when she was slapped, whimpering softly for a second then snapping out of it as the pain zapped through her body quicker than she could say ‘Ass’. She really was not expecting that kind of reaction to the kiss but she guessed that she deserved it in the long run for acting this way. She gasped for air when she was pushed down onto the couch, she shook her head “No, I’m sorry” she whispered as she became frightened really fast. Who was she kidding? She actually thought that he would be different but it turns out that she was wrong, once again. Elene’s heart began to race as if she was in a panic mode now, it was crazy. One second she was fine, and the next she was craving him like a piece of chocolate that was made from the finest factory in the world. God, that made her hungry. Though, not for food. It was almost if the drug in her system was starving her of anything else but her urges for sexual attention. It was a strong force, stronger than anything else she felt in her life up to this point in time. “I would do anything you wanted me to do at any time, please un-cuff me Master so I can please you” she purred a bit at the end as she slightly squirmed under his body, eager for more of his dominate touch. Elene’s golden orbs locked with his orbs as she wondered if he would actually do it, slowly she licked her lips at just the thought of just getting to know him on a lower level.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Leon truly felt hurt when he saw her fall against the wall. Though it wasn't enough for him to change his mind. The girl would be broken. He could tell that she was breathing faster, and bit his lip. "Ahhh! This is all my fault!" He ran his fingers and scratched his head. As if he was awaiting some sort of last words from the girl, she instead pulled him in closer for a passionate kiss. As soon as their lips locked, his warm lips pressed up against hers and enjoyed the heat building from his own body. It had to be worse for Elene though. As soon as the two broke their kiss, he looked at her and tried to regain some air he had lost. Leon suddenly became serious. His eyes this time seemed hardened. He rose his hand, and this time stopped at nothing to slap the girl. "What are you saying?" Leon asked. "You're not quite in the position to ask that, are you?" Then he lightly pushed the cuffed girl down against the couch. "Tell me. What would you do if I uncuffed you?" His eyes were half open, yet did not blink once. Meanwhile, his left hand reached for the girl. Leon's fingertips gently pressed against her stomach and slowly began to map out her body. They traveled upward and curved to side until he reached her neck. He made sure that he avoided touching her breast, as if to tease her. "Hmmm?" He wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 ECIMG3819

Elene blushed heavily  as she did not think that she would become so strong with her actions towards Leon, especially with them just meeting not too long ago.  It was almost as if toxin had spread throughout her body and was bending her at every direction she did not want to be in. Goosebumps covered her arms after she shivered when she noticed how close his lips were to hers, so damn tempting. Just one…just one kiss.. Dammit. She was pretty much like a cat in heat, yearning to be touched by Leon, to be held by Leon and to be ‘petted’ by Leon. She gasped for air when she hit the wall as she felt like she was a piece of glass, almost at her breaking point in her life. She had to hold on, but to what? What was left to hold onto?

She did not know but she was going to find out soon enough, she was sure of that. “Leon…” she whispered when she was brought into the living room and placed in a seat on the sofa there, she had a feeling that if she tried to get up then she would fall and break herself somehow. Her small frame shook heavily as she wished she knew what the hell was going on with her but she slowly, somehow by god’s miracle, crawled onto Leon’s lap and gently cupped his face before placing a passionate and longing kiss on his lips. Elene knew that she could not do so much with this cuffs but she knew that she could little things here and there that could get her around in the direction she wanted. Or so she thought. “Please …un..cuff me” she whispered, begging so she could do more with her hands. She wanted her hands free and it was easy to tell from her voice.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Elene was handcuffed, and therefore her movement itself was very restricted. Leon followed her lead by playing the victim. "Ahh?! Elene... what are you doing?" He asked nervously. His eyes were trained on hers as he tried to work out what she was thinking. "Whose making you do this?!" He lightly shook the shackled girl, though she seemed to be too affected by the drug. He just couldn't let her go. She seemed so weakened by the drug that she would've fallen the moment he let go. His eyes displayed the fake concern he felt for her.

It would be nearly impossible to do much to Leon with her handcuffs. Perhaps she could, but it would take a lot of effort to remove everything. His lips were so close to hers that she could feel his warm, gentle breath brush against her lips. Everything meant to invite the girl. Are you feeling it? Leon thought in his mind rhetorically to Elene. This drug is only the beginning.

Leon acted as if he was freaked out, and pushed her away against the wall. "Ah! I'm sorry!" He leaned down and held her tight as he brought her to the sofa in the living room. Once he seated her, though bothered not to secure her at all, he looked outwards to call one of his other servants. "Hey you! Quick, call a doctor!" Leon turned back to Elene and sat by her side. "W-what's wrong? Where does it hurt?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 C_c__edit_by_maverickchick-d33xg2i

Elene tensed up slightly when she begin to feel…different. It was a strange feeling to have but she could not fight it, like at all. It was hard to resist and she did not know why it was like this but she could barely contain herself. “C-Companion?” she whispered as she could not wrap her head around that idea of travelling the world together. Something was wrong there but she could barely focus on anything at the moment and it was frustrating to the point where she wanted so badly to just scream into the night but she kept her composure. She glanced at Leon’s fingers that curled around her shoulder, she shivered lightly and nodded lightly even though she did not even know if that was the truth or not. “I think so…” she whispered as she went to stand up but she noticed that she was getting pulled into someone,  but it was not just anyone.. it was Leon. 

“I feel hot” she whispered as she leaned more into his body, she did not know what was going on with her but she was a bit frightened and it showed in his golden orbs as she started to slowly look over Leon like he was a piece of chocolate cake. Her favourite. Elene could not shake this feeling from her body as her hands did what they wanted to do, they started up by Leon’s shoulder and slowly traced every inch of him as they headed down south. Getting closer and closer to the treasure that was hidden beneath the waist “I think…I’m  not…” she whispered as she tried to figure out what she was doing but she could not stop herself no matter how hard she tried, and you could tell she was trying not to touch him but it was happening. Elene did not know what was more upsetting, the fact that she could not stop herself or the fact that she enjoying feeling his body even though she was hiding it really well.

(Tis cool, :3 )
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Leon kept a keenful eye to make sure that she could not tinker with the handcuff and escape from it. Once it was locked, he let out a small sigh of relief, yet small enough so that Elene could not notice. "I want to do crime investigation." He explained, and laughed a bit at it. "I had inherited wealth from my parents, so I guess it's strange why I took up such a job." 

The drug sipped into Elene's food would begin to take effect. It would slowly increase her hormones and send them completely out of order... Slowly feeding and playing with her emotions. Leon acted as if he knew nothing about it. 

"As my servant- no... as my companion, we'll be traveling the globe, investigating crime scenes." He continued to butter up the girl. He continued to talk a little bit of himself, but even Leon got bored of it. He stood up and walked over in an attempt to help the girl up. He knew that the drug was powerful. It was enough to turn a sexually abstinent individual into a sex-craving monster. Once you attempt to assault me, I'll punish you. He thought, silently waiting for her to do so. His eyes looked at Elene with a confused expression on his face. "Are you okay?" He asked. His fingers curled around her shoulder. "You look a little... hot." Leon acted concerned. Leon finally got her up from her seat, and held her close to his body, provoking the drugged girl even more. 

((Sorry, this one's a little rushed.))
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 LargeAnimePaperscans_Code-Geass_Nes

Elene shook her head lightly and looked down a bit but she glanced back at him when he mentioned his name. “Leon…” she whispered then she titled her head slightly “I don’t hear a lot about others..” she muttered softly before she slowly began to make a small meal but it was filled with delicious foods that would keep her energized throughout the next few hours. When she finished, she licked her lips but something caught her attention. Her name. Her golden orbs flickered over to Leon as she listened carefully to him wondering what he was getting at but it was soon clear when she noticed the handcuff comes out, she did not even flinch at the sight of it before it was slid over her way. Was he serious? She bit her bottom lip and slowly picked up the handcuff and looked it over as if wondering if this was actually going to help her in the long run. 

Though she pushed all her thoughts away and put the handcuff on herself  as she wanted everything to go well, not for herself but more for Leon so he was happy with her. She did not want to disappoint him by disobeying, she remembered the last time she tried that but she did not want to go there right now. Her only focus was making Leon happy with her services, whatever they may be. “There.” She whispered as she then adjusted the tightness of the handcuff, making sure that it was snug on her so it would not get lost if she happened to go exploring throughout the forest either alone or with someone. “So what do you like to do in your spare time?” she asked wondering if he even worked, and if he did then what did he do for a living. There were so many questions that she wanted to ask him to get to know him more.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:52 pm

No one had to tell him to dig into his food. Finally, he glanced up at Elene and set down his chicken. "You haven't heard of me?" He asked, as if confused by the very nature of it. He thought that even if this was a vacation home, that he would have been well known. "I am Leon Corr." Then he saw how little the girl ate, and sighed. "Some of that food will give you energy. Plus, it couldn't hurt tasting something good once in a while, right? As my servant, I demand you enjoy the food." He smiled once more. It wasn't long until Leon finished his meal. He set down his napkin and his gentle appearance finally began to darken a bit. 

"Elene..." Leon called her out in a low voice, and paused for a bit. "There are many who seek to defame me, in any way possible. Even the way I handle my slaves lightly. I don't want to hurt you... I truly don't." Ha. What a lie. He thought. "It's complicated royalty reputation stuff, but it's the only way I'll be able to protect you." He wondered if his words were getting to the girl at all. He lightly raised one of his hands to reveal a handcuff and slid it across the dining room table. Leon wanted her to put it on herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 Code%20geass%20cc%201280x1024%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_64

Elene did not think her name was anything special, but she clearly appreciated the compliment from her new master. So many questions were flying around her head but she could not focus on just one right now so she brushed it all off to the side to focus on later tonight when she would have some alone time; if she had any at all. Her golden orbs glued onto the large clear glass, taking in the view of each house she saw in the town. It was most captivating but soon she turned her attention back to her new master when he began to speak; happiness? Though, what was the definition of happiness to her? She didn’t know, maybe it was what she did best; serving men and bending at anything they said just to please them. Elene could not believe his words,  a dark blush appeared on her cheeks when she noticed just how close the man was getting to her. She could barely even breathe right now as she locked her golden orbs with his, it was almost as if she could not  look away.

She was a bit confused when he suddenly pulled away from her as the food arrived with it’s delicious smell that roamed around her like vines, it was very tempting just to dig in but she took one glance at the food and sat back comfortably in her seat; as if she was waiting for some type of approval before nibbling away on the food. And it was not like she was going to eat that much from the looks of her, she barely ate and she was always running or doing some type of exercise everyday to stay how small she was right now. She could not afford to gain weight right now, unless it was under certain conditions. Elene could remember how much Markus tried to get her pregnant but sadly Markus had a low sperm count and could not have children from what he was told by the doctors. She remembered how Markus wanted to continued his blood line but sadly that was not happening and she guessed that he got tired of it after the years. She did not blame him though for wanting to get out of the business but she did not even bother to get involved because it would just cause more problems probably. “What’s your name?” she asked softly as she glanced over at him and shifted a bit to make herself more comfortable in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:44 pm

For some reason, Leon felt a shiver come up his spine, which was uncharacteristic of him. The way the former master left with such an ominous leave made him question how "different" this slave was. Or maybe he was over-thinking things. "Elene? That's quite a beautiful name." He said as the two made their way to the dining room. Immediately, he noticed how tense Elene was. She was probably a slave for most of her life. And to receive such treatment must have had questions buzzing through her head. Leon wanted her to question it too. He wanted to make her so grateful that she would not only be physically, but also mentally broken. And how much fun it would be to corrupt this flower...

When Elene looked around, she would see decor virtually at every corner of the room. The typical statues and plants, and on one side of the room was an entire clear glass giving them a perfect view of the residents who lived downhill in the town. 

He dropped his head a bit, as if saddened by her story and truly trying to think of a way to cheer her up. But it was all an act. "Then starting today, all of your suffering will end." Leon looked up with determined eyes and reached out to grab a hold of her hands, and held them tightly. "Though you are technically a slave, I shall help you find happiness. I will give you what you want the most, as long as you comply with me." His face come close to hers, and their eyes locked. His amber eyes peered deeply into hers. And, what you will desire by the end of all this is me, Leon thought. Only me. 

The cook came in with a glorious feast with a countless variety of foods. Leon let go of her hands and got back into a comfortable position in his seat. "Ahh... sorry. I got carried away." Leon laughed. "You're capable of many things in life. Being a slave just won't do." He even seemed to blush a little bit as he tilted his head away, almost as if he was trying to hide it. Leon quickly dove into the food gleefully.

(Haha awesome! :-D)
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 Code%20geass%20cc%201280x800%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_68

The former master turned towards Leon and chuckled softly then nodded lightly before he was dismissed. He knew when to back down and walk away after shaking the new master’s hand. “Enjoy her” he said with a small smirk as he vanished into the darkness that was not long engulfing him.

Elene glanced over at her new master and watched the old one and him engage in a very short conversation. She watched him closely but then closed her eyes tightly and slightly flinched back when she noticed his hand come up in a way that looked like he was going to slap her but she was very surprised when she did not feel a slap, but a pat on the head instead. Slowly she opened her eyes and blinked softly as she followed him into the house and took in each detail of every room, she never would of imagined it this nice but it was… beautiful. “My name is Elene” she said softly as she followed him closely around the house and then into the dinner room, she froze in her spot when she noticed him sitting down but then she quickly snapped out of it and sat down in the seat next to him. He seemed so nice, so why did she feel so on edge? 

She shook those thoughts away from her and studied his smile, it was almost as if they were just friends having a small conversations but she had a gut feeling that she could not shake this time. “My parents  were killed in a car accident when I was four years old, I was then adopted by Markus and his family… it wasn’t long before Markus became a business man and dragged me into it as his right hand best pet. Most days when I wasn’t busy, I would spend my time outside going for walks or just under a tree reading a good book” she said softly before taking a breath of air and slowly letting it out as she relaxed a bit in her seat. “Pretty much just a lost pup from the dirty streets..” she whispered to herself a bit harshly as she glanced around to see what she could find in this room.  Elene could not dare to bring a smile to her beautiful face, she began to play with her green hair; carefully braiding it into a mermaid braid that she so suited her beauty. 

(T'was awesome :3 )
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 am

Leon wanted many things in life, but was never truly given any of it. He had grown up under a rich aristocratic family and had many riches only some could dream of. His parents, however were very distant from him. They would always attend parties in an attempt to expand their social status. Yet, even that did not last long. Rivalries appeared, and several assassins came for the family. And eventually, both of them had died at a party. The case was disclosed as unknown death. His heart ached every time he thought about it. That there was someone still alive, whose blade was stained with his parent's blood. That person had to be out there. And Leon truly believed that he would find the murderer.

Leon had actually emerged from the side of the house and walked towards the pair after they had rung the bell. "Come now, sir. If I wish to scare the beautiful girl, I prefer to do it myself." He laughed jokingly. "She might find a bit of comfort in your mild description of me." Leon finally approached Elene's master and wrapped his arm around the man's shoulders, as if they were distant friends. "I'll take her off your hands." He reached to shake the man's hand and dismissed him, but not before offering the man some tea some time.

Once the former master was gone, Leon looked straight at Elene. He rose his hand as if he was about to slap her, then lowered it down gently to pat her head. Leon trained his slaves differently. Truly, her former master would probably abuse her physically more than Leon would, but he would abuse the girl in another way. He absolutely loved breaking a slave. Once the slave could only think about Leon, he knew his goal was accomplished, and would throw the slave away for another one. 

"Ah, tell me. I didn't quite catch your name." Leon said as he gave her a tour through his rather humble vacation house. There was a sort of calmness to his voice. Alluring, almost. Once they arrived at the dinner room, he took a seat and directed Elene to the seat next to him. "You must be hungry. The food will be here shortly." Leon smiled. "So, tell me about yourself." 

Under the table, Leon's fingers lightly played with a handcuff. 

(Hope this post is to your liking? :-) )
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 Cgr219-19

Obedient. That's one word I can say for myself if I had a definition. I've been stuck here for most of my life, trapped and guarded by men. Men. I want to spit on that word so badly but I keep my composer together to get through another day. I'll never get out of this hell hole but the fact that is the most frightening is that... I don't mind it, like at all. I've been watching this one steadily through my window, and he knows that I'll be coming tomorrow to be all his forever from now on. He's so handsome, but I've never gotten the chance to talk to him... perhaps, things will change. Or maybe they won't, either way; I don't mind. I've said too much already... I should get back to my chores, though... maybe I should take a bit longer. I should go for a walk, yes, that sounds nice right about now. A walk around the forest, I'm sure master won't mind... 

"Elene!" A male voice called
Quickly closing her journal, she blinked and glanced over at the door wondering what could be possibly going on at this time of evening. 
"Yes master?" Elene called back as she brushed back her green bangs and her golden orbs were still glued on the door, waiting for a reply.
"You'll be going over to your new home in an hour, pack up!" he barked his order at her from downstairs.

She nodded softly and slowly stood up, grabbing her journal and a large bag. She placed the journal at the bottom and packed up her clothing, then her makeup, books, and other little items. By the time she got that done, she only had about seven more minutes before she was leaving. She zipped up her bag and dragged it out of her bedroom and downstairs. It was not much longer before she was rushed out the door of the house and down the street. It was maybe a four minute walk, and from what she could hear from her now-former master was that the house her new master was in right now, was just a vacation spot; a home away from home. She shivered slightly as she arrived at the front door, the former master rang the doorbell and stood beside Elene with his hands by his sides. 
"Don't be frightened my little flower... He won't bite.... hard" the former master chuckled before tapping and then rubbing her cute little ass.  "I'm going to miss every second we spent together, but he'll have fun with you too... just imagine all the great things he'll do to you" the words were whispered in her right ear. 
Elene closed her eyes for a second then reopened them and waited for the door to open as she held her bag closely....

Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 Snapshot20080730213658
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertain Me. (Private.FF)   Entertain Me. (Private.FF) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entertain Me. (Private.FF)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2