Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

My Prince (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Nagi didn't give a damn if Sari was angry, and it showed on her face. She did smile a bit though when he mentioned being eaten. "The area around this cave is marked with my scent. Nothing around here has the balls the steps onto my territory." She explained, though soon after released a deep sigh and rolled her eyes. "You know, maybe if you spent more time listening then running away, you'd learn a few things." she jabbed. Without another word, the demoness turned her back to the prince and vanished behind the cover of the forest. She left Sari alone for about two hours. When Nagi finally returned, she had a HUGE boar draped over her left shoulder. The animal had be twice as big as her, and probably weighed just as much. "Here's dinner." Nagi grinned while tossing the dead animal onto the ground. "Its time you learned how to use a knife. Here." she stated while pulling a knife out from her sleeve. The blade so that it landed just inches away from Sari's crotch. "Pick it up. I'm going to show you how to skin a carcass."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:49 pm

He don't for a moment the looks at her "i do" he said with some anger. He knew she was his protector and master but could also be his death. He gave her a look which allowed her to know he was clearly mad at her, not that it matter. Since she was much more powerful than him, but he felt it necessary to show it. "nothing better come eat me" he teased some scornfully then turned and sat still staring as his wound and its careful natural medicine. "does she really care?" he mumbles to himself then sighes
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Nagi started grinding the leaves she had gathered up into a thick paste. She gently applied the paste to his arm, then used a larger leaf as a bandage to cover his wound. It was amazing how someone so 'violent' could be so gentle while treating a wound. "You'll be fine." she stated while rising to her feet. "Stay put. I'm going to get us some dinner. If I come back and find that you've moved even an inch..I swear I'll hurt you." Nagi growled. "Now look me in the eye and tell me that you understand." she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 pm

he glared at her then turned his head away from her. He wasn't speaking to her it would only make matter's worse. His arm was bad, but the limp would be gone tomorrow, so if she wanted to force a move she would be okay. He looked at her now and then wincing at times, he looked at his arm 'she just wants me alive for her entertainment, i am no longer human....am i a thing?' it was clear he was deep in thought which helped some, since he wasn't paying mind to his wound. 'oh father you were right..' Sari let out a low sigh closing his eyes, he still wondered what she really wanted him for
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:27 pm

"Like I said, YOU got yourself into this. YOU ran off like a child. YOU were the one who fell off the fucking hill." Nagi snapped. The demoness continued walking ahead of him, without bothering to slow down. "If you think that I'm going to baby you then you're dead wrong. Learn from your fucking mistakes." Nagi snarled. When she got back to the cave, Nagi crossed her arms over her chest. They definitely wouldn't be going anywhere with his injuries. When Sari finally made it back, Nagi grabbed him by his good arm and forced him to take a seat. "Dont move." She ordered, her claws flexed down into his shoulder to get her point across. Within seconds, she vanished into the darkness of her cave. When she came back, she had some leafs and herbs in hand. "Oh and FYI, if I didn't care, I would have turned your sorry ass into ash the other day!" she snapped while plopping down on the ground beside him. "This isn't your cushy human home. If you pull stunts like you just did, you'll die. Out here death rules with an iron fist. If there's anything you learn, let it be that."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:15 pm

He looks at her "why don't you take care of your slaves!" his voice still shook but he was in pain he tried to get up again and got a little further but he failed, groaning in pain "you little my father! you don't care, if i live! You just think i'm nothing!" he tried again, his arm getting worse with each try but he makes it up finally, it was bleeding now. he held his arm close to him, wincing some "there you happy! you pleased with me!" he then started to walk back, with a small limp but that was a simple sprain. He didn't know what to do anymore, be mad, sad, or happy and he wasn't sure if he wanted to die or live. 'does she care? no, why would she, i'm worthless clearly...'
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:44 pm

"How pitiful. Have some god damn pride." Nagi spat. The prince had no idea how much it pissed her off to see a male begging. Nagi had hoped that maybe Sari would tell her off, but she got the opposite. With a deep sigh, Nagi stretched her right hand towards the bear. Just when the animal was about a three feet away, she shot a blazing ball of fire into the bear's back. The animal reared up on its hind legs. An ear piercing scream came out from its lips. Nagi's flames consumed every inch of the bear's body. It was like the flames were actually devouring the bear whole. In seconds, the animal collapsed. The scent of burned flesh filled the air. Nagi jumped down from the tree she was sitting in. Her golden hues snapped down towards Sari. "You got yourself into this mess. Stand under your own power. If you can make your way back to my cave I'll treat your wounds. If you cant...well...you can die here." Nagi stated, her tone ice cold.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:38 pm

He looks up to her and tries to get up but collapses back down, his arm was damaged even he couldn't use it without breaking it more. He looks back to her "You don't care do you.. " his voice shakes some "you only took me as a toy.. a slave to kill.." he layed down some "i don't wanna die, and i guess i prefer it be by your hand rather than some else's if i had to..." he looked at his arm "it hit the tree then my body hit it." he mummered to himself then looked at the bear, "please, if i have to die not by that thing.. but by your hands" he looks at her "That way i could at least please you in that way.." He seemed oddly familiar with this, like a past moment had come back to life. He was scared more than ever and din't want to die, but tried to hide it with a clear calm voice that shaked more with each word.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:16 pm

"My My.." Came the soft sound of a familiar voice. Nagi stood perched on a branch high above where Sari was laying. "Looks like you're in some trouble. Such a pity. I could help...but maybe losing a few limbs would be good for you." she stated. Suddenly, the bear came crashing to the trees! The beast roared and grunted as it sniffed the air for the prince's scent. Suddenly, the bear gazed down the hill towards where Sari had fallen. Slowly, it started descending downwards. "He looks hungry..." Nagi smiled and sat back some. Her golden hues gazed down towards Sari. "Would you like me to save you? You'll have to beg.."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:14 pm

He stared at the beast for a few then shaked some, then began to run off faster than before, but pushing himself to do so. His heart raced as he looked around trying to figure out what to do 'what am i doing, why did i run like this, she told me its dangerous even for a skilled human' he then tripped down a hill rolling fast until he hit the bottom, stopped by a mighty tree. He groaned but looked around him to see if the beast was close or anything. He was kinda dizzy so he couldn't see straight.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 pm

Nagi shot her golden eyes sharply back towards Sari. "Excuse me?" she blinked, her right eye twitching a bit. The demoness watched in disbelief as the human ran off into the forest. "Not really helping your case...." she groaned while grabbing her top.

As the prince continued to run, soon he'd hear the sound of deep grunting around him. The sound seemed to come from nearly every direction. Suddenly, a loud crash boomed through the forest! Trees and bushed snapped as a large, pitch black, figure came charging through the woods. A beastly like roar sounded off along the forest floor. To Sari's right, raced a giant black bear! The animal stood about six feet tall at the shoulder. Drools came sliding down from its gaping jaws. It's small eyes locked onto the prince, intending to turn the boy into lunch.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm

He gritted his teeth at those words "your just like them! your always doubting " he got out on the other side "And wanting people to change for you! You have no feelings!" he was mad, his face losing it's red "Do you even care! or am i just your entertainment" he knew he should just obey but he had been treated this way before and hated it. he glared at her then started to run off, he just ran not watching where he went. He was fast for a human. 'maybe now i wont be boring to her!' he thought to himself as he ran into the dangerous part. He would die with out some one who knows the area.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:02 pm

"God you're boring..." Nagi stated with a groan. She moved away from the human and started washing herself right in front of him. She scooped up a hand full of water and poured it over her breasts, and then again over her head. Suddenly, the water got a little hotter. Nagi's natural body heat turned the river into a hot spring of sorts. "By the way." she called while scrubbing her tail. "I intend to toughen you up. You studer waaaaaay too much. By the time I'm done you'll at least look like a real male." she groaned. After a few minutes, Nagi jumped out of the water and landed gracefully on the bank of the river. Her body suddenly shook rapidly, flinging every single drop of water away from her slim frame. Her tail did the same, just as a wolf would do after getting wet.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 pm

He blushed as she moved to him and brushed his parts. "N-no... I i was just trying to be polite" he spoke nervous and quickly as his face was a deep red "d-don't do that also, it feels uhh" he couldn't think with her so close, he keep his eyes either at her face or the sky and trees above. She was very attractive to him, so that didn't help his case at all. "I-i can wash myself anyway..." he tried to figure out something but all he could think of, was what she was doing a saying.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:12 pm

"What the hell are you babbling about?" Nagi growled. Suddenly, her body pushed through the water towards Sari. Her arms wrapped around his neck while her body pressed her large mounds directly into his chest. The female wolf came nose to nose with the prince. She had body completely trapped against her stronger one. "Listen you, I dont give a damn what you think. You're going to bathe. My nose is sensitive and you smell." Nagi stated bluntly. Suddenly, a seductive grin soon spread across Nagi's lips. "Perhaps I should wash you. Would you like that?" she giggled and brought her knee up to gently grind against his crotch. Technically, Nagi had never really seen a penis before...but she knew that all males were weak to seduction. It was a game she loved playing, especially with her new human pet.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:45 pm

ooc: oops sorry but it's sari

"i-im not red, and bath?!" he turns to her blushing "And what do you mean next camp?" he was so confused and also alittle shy about taking of his own pants, clearly by his figits. "also i cant bathe with you! your a lady and that is wrong of me to do unless wed..So no!" though he was nervous and scared of her he was still gonna try to be civil even, as a slave. He stared at her for a moment the quickly turned his back to her 'i need to get a hold of myself soon' he looked around scared not knowing what she might do to him for staring like that and also denying her orders.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm

ooc: what is his name? You dont use it too much

Nagi stood back up. Her golden hues gazed back at the prince from over her shoulder. "Taken?" she blinked, unsure of what the prince was getting at. "No, I spend most of my time alone. There aren't any wolves in these woods anymore. I'm the last one. Tho...I suppose if there were wolves here it would be natural to take pluck a few humans off the road." Nagi stated, though she was really just thinking out loud. "Why are you so red??" Nagi asked again, and this time with a slight glare radiating from her eyes. Her furry tail suddenly splashed water into his face. "I'm going to bathe. You should do the same. We're going to switch camps today. The next one is about a three days walk from here."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:48 pm

He noticed and blushes more thinking to himself 'what am i going to do? I can't handle this at all, damn i wish i wasn't such a virgin' he tried to keep his calm but couldn't and kept slipping up with what he does 'does she have some kind of alluring magic' he glance at the space between them it had grown smaller 'am i moving to her?' he got flustered again and made some noise turning just a bit dark and moving away again. "S-so have you taken slaves before?" he froze 'what am i saying? i'm gonna get myself in trouble at this rate'
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:09 pm

"Mmm no it doesn't bother me." Nagi smiled while pulling down her pants. He stripped down completely before jumping into the water. When she came back up, her back was facing the prince. She had a body that most human girls would have died for. Her figure was slim, yet muscular. Her ass was nice and round. "Ahh that feels good!" Nagi moaned while turning around. Her strawberry colored hair came down about to her mid back. A few strands hung over her bare shoulders. "Whats with you??" she blinked. She had never seen anyone turn such a dark shade of red. Nagi shrugged though and shifted her gaze back to the water's surface. "You wont find too many big ones. This isn't the right season. Still, you might get lucky once and a while." she smirked and turned around once more. The female wolf bent forward slightly, giving the prince another perfect view of a her curvy ass.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:53 pm

He stared for a moment blushing then quickly tuned away. "You probably fish alot better, than me" he chuckled nervous of what she might do, and just because she was the first naked woman he had seen in his life. He face was a dark red as he watched for a good fish to try to get. "i didn't know i had found your spot, sorry if that bothers you" his voice was a little nervous as well
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:04 am

Nagi finished off her fish in seconds. She even devoured the bones. The demoness wasn't shy about eating every single bit of her food. "Is the water cold?" Nagi asked while bending down. She dipped her toe into the water to test its temperature. "Nope just right." She grinned and quickly jumped to her feet. Her hands went down to the buttons on her top. After undoing them, she reached down and pulled her her top up and over her head. Her perky C-cups bounced free. Nagi sighed softly. She tossed her top to the side and started working on her pants next. The wolf demon didn't seem shy about stripping in front of a perfect stranger.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:37 pm

He turned to her kinda startled and looked to her. he stared at her then went back to what he was doing thinking it was necessary to please her now. he had giving up on going home , but now he was more concerned with living, even if as a slave until he can get away, if he ever can. Due to her abilities. He was a slow catcher but he didn't catch bad ones, thats one reason it took so long. He looked at her again, it was clear he had been out all night, but wasn't tired.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:21 am

Nagi followed her nose out of the cave. Her stomach was growling so loud it could easily be heard from a couple of miles away. "I know I know...just hold on..." she muttered while rubbing her stomach. Perhaps she hoped that if she talked to her grumbling tummy it would shut up. At the moment, she hadn't even thought to look for the prince. Ironically, Nagi found him standing in 'her' fishing spot. "I see you caught breakfast. Good boy." Nagi chuckled and scooped up one of the smaller fishes.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:29 pm

He still wasn't back but wasn't too far he was at a nearby river, the night for him was lucky, but it wouldn't happen again anytime soon. But he was fishing with sharped sticks, he wasn't them best but he had three in three hours and to him that was good. though he knew nothing about the fish but they were nice fish, one was a great catch as it was huge, the other two were small. He was wet but he had tossed off his shirt and vest to keep them dry. when she came, he stood in the water up to waist watching the fish.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 am

Nagi slept through most of the night. The wolf demon didn't stir until rays from the rising sun warmed the cave. The sounds of morning birds could be heard from miles away. While some would think the songs to be beautiful, Nagi found them annoying. The demon let out a dark growl as she turned onto her stomach. Her golden hues slowly peeled open. She rose up from her bed of furs, her hair a complete mess. "Mm..hungry.." she muttered while rubbing her eyes. Her tail tapped irritably against the cave floor. The demoness definitely wasn't a morning person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Prince (M/Reserved)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next