Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:44 pm

After they got the boxes she put her cake in and licked some frosting off her finger. She smiled and stood, stretching and walking to his side. She held out her hands to him and grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:27 pm

"that would be nice actually" he smiled sweetly, "lets go pay the check and take the rest to go so we can stop by the movie place and store." he waved down a waitress getting a to go box.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:21 am

She glanced up at the sky. "It'll be dark soon..." She frowned a bit. She was enjoying being with him. Especially like this, their feelings out on the table. She paused. "...we can go to my house? Or yours? Rent a movie or something."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:22 pm

He smiled softly "alright i will take that". He looked at her more after putting their check down. "So where shall we go next?" he knew it was going to get late soon, but he wasn't ready to leave her just yet today.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:40 pm

She laughed cutely, eyeing him. "Aw, don't be so huffy Z~." She paused. "...yes. I've done it before. A few times." She giggled, averting her attention back to her cake.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:52 pm

He blushed more looking away and finishing his food "not really fair, i told you" he said in a pouty voice, with a pouty lip. He then got a drink, looking at the check.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:44 pm

She giggled, winking at him and she stuck a bit of cake in her mouth. "I'll never tell.~" she licked a bit of frosting off her lips, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 1:04 pm

He looked at her, raising an eyebrow gently. "have you?" he took bites of his food as he looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:50 pm

She giggled, leaning across the table and kissing his cheek. "Hush. I'm glad you told me." She mumbled and then sat back in her seat. "...like I said. It happens to everyone." She blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:55 pm

" i know but admitting to the person you thought of, is really really embarrassing" he looked to their hands then up to her face.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:33 pm

"Z, please, there's no reason to be embarrassed." The dark haired girl leaned over and touched his hand. "It...happens to everyone." She smiled, her thumb lightly brushing the top of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:46 pm

He nodded still kinda shameful "yeah, it's really nice on you. A real nice color for you as well." He looked down to his food, he was so embarrassed, even worse than his first real performance. He tried his best to avoid looking at her.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:14 pm

The blush grew more on her cheeks. She was quiet for a moment, then she giggled. She took a bite of her cake. She remembered the outfit. "Mm. You liked that skirt, huh?" She looked up at him.

(OOC: yes they did! Sorry I forgot to answer you!)
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:15 pm

He flushed more , then sighed softly "well the outfit you wore when i left was really cute but my mind got into the thought of what would it be like... removing them." he sounded ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 3:32 pm

She blushed softly, raising her brow. With a playful grin, she leaned over the table and propped her chin on her hands. "No, please, enlighten me.~" she giggled, she was teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:13 pm

He smiled softly to her, he enjoyed hearing that. "i did, and last time the thoughts got a bit... uhh" he flushed "yeah, you get the point hopefully" he looked away shyly

(OOC: did they get their food yet?)
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:07 pm

His words brought colour to her cheeks, and she smiled softly. "D-did you really?" She beamed. "...I thought about you, too." She gave his hands a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:56 pm

"No, you wouldn't bother me, I actually thought about it a lot before hand but thought the close quarters with me might be too much, depending on how you felt." he flushed softly "I thought a lot about you when I was away on my trips" He looked to her kinda embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:34 am

She blinked, looking at him. "Y-You really want me to?" She beamed. "I...I would love to. I'm just...I wouldn't bother you or anything? I'm kind of..obnoxious sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 12:36 pm

"Your very welcome" he smiled softly taking her hands into his, looking to them happily, "would you maybe like to go with me on shows now?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:09 am

She giggled, looking at him from across the table. She smiled brightly reaching over and touching his hand. "Thank you for this."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:12 pm

"yes, ma'am, and you sir?" she wrote it down as she spoke. He thinks "i think i just want some sweet tea" "with lemon?" she quickly asked "no thanks" he smiled
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:53 pm

"Your bubble tea looks delicious, I'll try some of it." She beamed up at the waitress, then looked around at the plants again, mesmerized by their beauty.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:34 pm

He sat down in it smiling to her. They were given menus, "do you two know what you would like to drink?" the waitress spoke sweetly.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:09 pm

She blushed darkly, hitting him playfully. "S-stop it you." She smiled, taking her seat. "Come on." She patted his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next