Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Just a short idea.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pop-Can

Pop-Can

Just a short idea.  Empty
PostSubject: Just a short idea.    Just a short idea.  EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Okay, so I know I have a bad track record about Roleplaying with other people. I often get busy with life or just lose interested in Roleplaying in general for long periods of time. It's nothing against anyone in particular. It's just how my brain works and I apologize. So this being said, I'm going to give a short, quick idea I had for an RP and if anyone is interested, please let me know. It's not going to be anything special or fancy. Just something fun to do.

The idea is that my character, a witch with an Astral named Emiko, attends a Supernatural school that takes place at night. All sorts of students attend this school; from werewolves to vampires and even half Demons. Most classes are designed with specific races in mind. Like werewolves learn methods to keep their transformations in check and vampires get to learn about their culture etc. There are classes were everyone gets together, like Gym or a History of the Supernatural that involves all supernatural events throughout history.

Emiko just arrived at school and is immediately noted to be a weirn; a witch who has an astral which I mentioned before. They aren't very common but they do exist. She's the only one that currently attends this school.

So being the new girl, everyone either ignores her or tries to get to know her. Of course fights will break out throughout the school year between werewolf packs and vampires and the like. Besides this, I don't have any plots planned out. No super evil bad dude or anything, sorry. Not yet anyways.

If you're interested, let me know. This will probably be the only other Roleplay I do that isn't with 'The Stranger'. (He understands my issues with being active and I really appreciate it. <3 )
Back to top Go down

Just a short idea.
Page 1 of 1