Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Rp Idea's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Rp Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Idea's   Rp Idea's EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Rp Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Idea's   Rp Idea's EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Alright. Set it up and shoot me a link. :)
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Rp Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Idea's   Rp Idea's EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:12 pm

I think either would be great, but the demon might be an interesting touch, and the prince could be human too. But yeah if you want we totally can, and it would be great!
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Rp Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Idea's   Rp Idea's EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:14 am

Are you still interested in these? I'd be up for number three. I could either play a human male that comes to kidnap the princess or I could play a female demon that comes to kidnap the prince. I think either would be interesting. My female character would probably be a little on the rough side being a demon and all. For the male...maybe he could kidnap your char just because he enjoys collecting beautiful things or something.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Rp Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Rp Idea's   Rp Idea's EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Ideas And Can Be Mature unless said so!
0.5. We can think up something to rp, if the following idea's don't appeal to you.

1. Your Character Character (male or female) is rich/royal and has been giving a slave/servant, to do as they wish with, sexually or not. My Character (Male) is highly trained though to do whatever they wished for, when ever. No matter what.

This can be in a fantasy or normal world.
This will be mature, for any killing that may happen or other things.

2. Your character (male) Goes to an aquarium for a grand opening of a new tank. With my character (Female) A mermaid that had been captured or as they call rescued after an accident with a boat. But to your character it's clear that she is not doing well in their tank they gave her and the wound on her fin, and may possible die, so later that night he ends up kidnapped her away to save her from the aquarium, who could not care for her. He then also has to keep her hidden for a bit until things chill down.

3. So My Character (female or male) is A kingdoms  child and they are proud of it, but your character (Opposite of mine) Decides to make the kingdoms child their Wife/Husband. Kidnaps them far away to were no one can find them, and treats them right, but keeps them locked away. Your character needs to be aggressive but kind. They can be the ruler of another land/rival land or just a strong demon or something.
This will be mature for obvious reasons!

4.In a smallish town away from bigger ones, cities, they have kept the older traditions alive, while being somewhat modern. But they have always told the legends by mouth that have been passed around for hundreds of years about the woods about half a mile away from the small town that range from death, horrors to "the being". The being is a tale that has been around since the woods have. It says that they lived within the woods, but now lost underwater by a waterfall deep in the woods heart kept down by a seaweed like plant in a sleep like trance, with out clothing . As if to keep them there forever. But it is said if found and freed the person luck would greatly increased onto the good side. Their blood is bright red, and taste good to any non human being, even with a heart made of crystal as the legend says. Their is much more to the legends, that have been passed by the lips of the human kind and many other races. 

Okay so The being (my character) is found by yours who was brave enough to venture into the woods to see if this legend was true and finds her, but they do not know it a girl, no one did. After seeing mt character's not awake not waking up right away decided to take them back to town or his house to help them. 

Please pm me if you like an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rp Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Idea's   Rp Idea's Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp Idea's
Page 1 of 1