Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

My ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

My ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas   My ideas EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:42 am

https://imperiumvividae.rpg-board.net/t178-advent-childrenm-private#1518

Posted. Sorry for the opening post being a bit lengthy. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I decided to put another spin in the rp's history. The children were not only experimented on, but were also forced to fight each other in order to survive.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

My ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas   My ideas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 pm

I don't have any problems with mature content :) Violence, language, sex, all are okay themes with me. I think I have an idea for a character.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

My ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas   My ideas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:01 am

Sweet!

My requirements are few. She just needs to understand that Shinra owns her. That however doesn't necessarily mean that she has to agree with Van's unique way of handling people/situations. Also, maybe she could have her own past/reason for being picked up as a child for the experiments. I think I forget to mention that some of the children were orphans, some were stolen from their parents, and others were gathered from "shady" divisions within Shinra. I'll be putting that in when I post.

One thing tho, as far as mature content goes what are you comfortable with? I can guarantee there will be allot of blood and language. I can scale back tho on those if I need to.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

My ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas   My ideas EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm interested in the first idea :) I've got some knowledge of final fantasy. Any particular requirements for my character?
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

My ideas Empty
PostSubject: My ideas   My ideas EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:32 pm

-Advent Children *Fantasy/mature(blood & gore, language, sex, etc)
Ok, my first idea for a rp is somewhat based on Final Fantasy 7, tho exact knowledge of the game is not really necessary. The rp focuses around the lives of two would be soldiers(my char and a female). The two are sent on a mission to kill Sephiroth who has rebelled against Shinra Inc. My character has has a personal vendetta against Sephiroth which has led to him having rather negative outlook on life. His mission is to kill sephiroth and he cares little for the lives of innocents who might get in the way. Little by little tho, the rp will lead him and your character to discover that there's more to life than killing. 
-Note- Your character doesn't have to have the same personality. She can be Van's opposite, but she should understand that Shinra controls her life.
  -Here's a link to the old opening thread if you'd like to get a better idea about Van and the mood of the rp. Just scroll all the way down. http://twodimensionsrp.forumotion.com/t16p90-advent-childrenmature-private

-Final Fantasy Agito(I put in motion) *Fantasy/mature(language, blood, and maybe sex)
My second idea is another old rp. This one centers around a world of magic and war. A group of 12 students attend an academy for mages(sort of like hogwarts, but FF style). I play a young boy named William Scottsfield III, AKA Ace, who is known as the school's prankster. He can use magic just like every other student, he just sucks at it and tends to waste his given potential. One day tho, the peaceful lives of the students is shattered when a foreign power invades and destroys the school. Ace, and the other 11 students, basically go on a quest to figure out who was behind the destruction, murder, and enslavement of their fellow students.
-Note- You dont have to play as one of the given female students below. You can make your own if you want. Your character and mine will be best friends within the school, but like any school, there will be a few secret crushes/odd relationships. IF you choose to pick a female from one of the 6, here's a pic of all the students. More can be found on google if you search final fantasy agito or Type-0. Also, I'm good with playing multiple characters, but might ask for you to play another or two more depending on how the rp goes.
  -Also, if you'd like to check out the original thread for a more descriptive preview click the the following link and scroll all the way down http://twodimensionsrp.forumotion.com/t39p120-final-fantasy-agitoprivate-mature
My ideas Ff_typ11

If you're interest in either or both, you can post here or pm me. I'm open to brain storming for other ideas too. Also, if you've got a cool idea that would make either rps better feel free to share! Only thing I require is that my rps are semi descriptive. You dont have to write a book, just a few paragraphs is fine. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas   My ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

My ideas
Page 1 of 1