Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Leroy kept his eyes wide open when he felt the entire Earth turn around him- only to realize that it was just Renai flipping him over. Before him, he saw a dark, perfect body that cascaded a shadow over him. Her curvy body had, almost instantly, turned him on. He replied, almost mechanically: "Yes, master." His fingertips dug lightly into the blankets. Leroy looked at Renai, silent, and curious as to what she would do next.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Renai sat there, biting the inside of her cheek. She was indeed, below her "servant", but she wasn't sure if she minded at first. She allowed his hands to travel, removing the gem necklace and her top. She watched him for a moment, feeling his hands on her shoulders. She gasped softly, feeling the tension in her shoulders dissipate. Once his tongue traced her ear, though, she felt her blush grow. She grinned a little, grabbing his shoulders and flipping him over, straddling him. 

"My turn to play, then...~"
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:20 am

Leroy put a single finger against her lips. "You aren't a mutant. You're beautiful. You're my beautiful master. Understand?" He spoke softly. His fingers reached over to remove her necklace, followed by her top. "Well, master. This is pretty embarrassing, being below your servant, isn't it? Just a single thought. Just a single thought and I, your faithful servant will get off you." His hands were placed on her shoulders and lightly began to massage them. Leroy made sure any tense muscles Renai had would soon be dispelled into blissful sensations. He leaned down so he could whisper into her ear. "But you don't want that, do you?" Leroy lightly bit her ear, then proceeded to lightly trace the rim of her ear with his tongue. 

"Well, master? What should I do next?" His voice sounded like he was teasing Renai.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:19 pm

"Well, obviously they did...I was...am...a mutant basically, and no one rea-" Renai let out somewhat of a startled yelp as he grabbed her, pulling her down. "L-Leroy?!" She blushed brightly at his words, and even more so when he kissed her nose. She was at a loss of words. She stared up at her new companion, not sure what to say. But out of all the stuttering words coming out of her mouth, not one objection left Renai's lips.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:47 am

"Well, why you left. I still have no idea why you left your demon encampment. Did they discriminate against you or something?" Leroy gave a sigh. "Besides, you all must be linked up with lust aren't you?" He reached over and pulled his master to the bed with him and rolled over so he was on top. "I don't care if you're my master and I have to listen to every single word you say. If we're going on the run, then I'm going to be in charge." He smiled, and leaned down to plant a kiss on her nose. "I mean, if that's fine with you, master." Leroy winked.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:51 pm

"There won't be a next time..." She growled. Renai silently followed her new companion. She looked about at everyone, and gently smiled at them when they glanced at her. "I don't need to hide myself anymore than I have...and yes...I am a hybrid." A pained expression crossed her face. "That's why I can't choose a side. My father was a demon..my mother, human." She refused to make eye contact. "They were in love..." Renai trailed off. "They both died." She bit her lip hard.

She remained quite until they reached the inn. She flushed bright red at the inn keeper's remark, frowning and walking to the room. Renai winced as the door slammed, giving Leroy a sharp look. "What's there to explain...?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Leroy growled. "Kill him next time! Or better yet, let me do that." Renai was definitely a strange acting demon. It was as if she had her own agenda to attend to, and she wasn't filling him in on any of it. "Well now, let's go to that town I was telling you about." He walked over and lead his new master over a bit past the canyon to arrive at a small town covered in trees. Humans were quietly living in the place, undisturbed. "Well, aren't you going to hide yourself somehow?" Leroy wondered. "By the way, you don't look to demonic... Are you perhaps a hybrid of some sort?" He asked curiously. 

The first place they went to was the inn. They needed to check in there and let things cool down before heading out again. Leroy gathered his coins and paid for the both of them to share a room. The inn keeper laughed and waved at the two. "Have fun you two!" He chuckled. "And sir, please don't miss..." Leroy stared at the man. "Uh, what?!" Leroy blushed and walked into the room. He slammed the door behind the two and sat on the bed, crossing his arms. "So, master. Explain yourself."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:13 pm

"That'll work..." She sighed. "But, allow me to explain. You've already been gone long enough for them to wonder where you are. There was no body left behind of yours, so they'll begin to look. As for me, I may have attacked one of my own people, in self defense of course...but, none the less, I attacked...He saw us conversing on the ledge." Renai frowned.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Leroy hissed. "Of course I expect something to happen! You're a demon after all!" He didn't quite understand the urgency behind the entire running away issue. "Huh? You haven't done anything against the demons to make them think that you're the enemy. And I'm sure if I returned to my camp, they'd be quite happy to see me." He scratched the back of his head, looking from side to side as the two walked on. "There is a village up ahead that our army doesn't tend to go to." He shrugged his shoulders. "Is that good enough?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:22 pm

She smirked. He was kind of cute when he wasn't being all big and mighty. Renai chuckled as she walked. "Well, then I suppose you should expect anything to happen, hm?"

She stayed quiet for a moment. "We need to get somewhere safe. Your people are going to look for you, and mine for me. If they find us, we might as well hand our heads to them on a platter...."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 pm

"Huh...?! Don't say something embarrassing like that!" Leroy blushed lightly when she said that all he needed to do was remain by her side. He looked away when she tried to keep eye contact with him. "Y-you can decide whatever you want me to do. I don't mind much." He looked up at the girl, then quickly dropped his eyes. He followed the demon girl... though it seemed like they were both alone for a while. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:40 pm

"I'm not changing sides, per say. I was never on a side to begin with. I am on my own side, you could say." Renai shrugged.  She rolled her eyes as he haughtily descended down the ledge.

She watched as he attacked, and she jumped down herself. One of the demons grabbed her. "I saw you conversing with the human, what're you doing?" She glared at him, and waved him off. "None of your concern." She brought her leg up and brought it down on his shoulder, knocking him down. She kicked him in the head, knocking him plain out.

She waited for Leroy to rejoin her, and she began walking. "You can call me Renai. And I suppose some demons do some pretty outrageous things to their helpers, yes." She locked eyes with him. "Listen, I don't demand anything from you other than to stay by my side...."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Leroy blinked a few times. "Excuse me?" He wasn't too sure if he heard the female right. She had defeated him, taken his soul, and now she was fighting against her own General? "What? You mean you fought me, and now you're changing sides?" His face grew red angrily. "Why'd you come at me and attack me then?!" He brushed himself off. It wasn't like he could deny Renai anymore. His soul was bound by the very laws of nature to the girl. "Well, master... my name's Leroy. And how should I address my rather incompetent owner?" He meant to insult the girl, as he was clearly not happy that he had lost. 

"Right away." With that, Leroy waved his hand and grabbed his sword. He charged down the cliffside and created a large panic that sent the demon army even more into disarray. Horses flew, and demons fled. Once victory was proclaimed for the humans, none of them had seen where Leroy had went. No corpses of his body were around... at all.

Leroy, now owned by Renai, had retreated with her, following her as a 'faithful' servant. "I-I heard demons do some insane things to their human servants..." He mumbled in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:09 pm

A slight smirk came across her face. She'd actually won, and she felt awful proud of herself. She looked down at the young man, making eye contact.

"I want you to do your job." She said grimly. "But don't kill her." She looked up at the General. "She's hiding something...I'm determined to find out what." She looked back down at her. "So get her to flee the area, and we'll retreat as well."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Leroy was caught off guard by the woman. She had quickly landed several kicks against him and sent him flying under. He desperately looked around for some sort of way to get up and continue the fight. But the more he looked around, the more despair began to set in. His eyes looked up at her, quite mundane actually. "Well?" He asked, feeling as if his soul was ripped out of him and now linked to the Demon. He knew it in his heart that he could only admit defeat. "What now?" He asked in a cold voice, staring up at his new master. 

He could it happen? He was defeated... by a mere minion?!
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:52 pm

She dropped her weapon and grinned. "Okay then..~" She ducked and dodged, throwing her own punches. She suddenly dropped and kicked upwards, her boot hitting him square in the gut.

"Tend to my own wounds," she threw another hard kick, "be my cover when we go through towns," another planted kick, "and help me find something." She grabbed him and threw him down, pinning him.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:27 pm

"Shut up and fight!" Leroy urged. Though he was sure he could hold up a conversation, he was in no mood to casually talk to his enemy. He continued to swipe his fists at the girl in order to back her up as far as he could. Quickly, he spun to the side and reached to elbow the girl in the arm so hard that she had to disarm one of her weapons. 

Leroy continued his barrage at Renai. "Well, I'd have you carry my supplies and tend to my wounds once I make you submit. And you?" He asked, swinging a punch at her face.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:30 pm

"I'm up for a game!" She smirks, her eyes glinting slightly. She easily had moved away from his kick, and she grinned. She put away her weapons. "Let's go then...~"

Renai ducked under his punch, and she stepped back a few paces. "So, you're the one they sent to kill the General?" She wasn't conversing to be a distraction. She was literally just casually talking, as if she wasn't in the middle of a brawl.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:29 am

"You... got me?" Leroy asked in an almost confused manner, but before he could figure out what that demon-girl was up to, he was attacked by the knives. His armor had been pierced at the side and his supporting hand. He winced in pain as he tried to regain some sort of balance. Leroy had no choice but to jump down and take on the girl with his bare hands. He leaped downward with a single kick towards the girl, not so to hurt her but to make room for him to land. Immediately, he brought his fists up with a smile.

"Say, how about a competition? I do need to get back to other businesses... but rather than killing each other, the winner shall own the loser, as said by The Creator. You'll find that being owned by me won't... be too bad." He smiled, and sprinted towards her with a curled fist aimed at her face, while his other arm remained to keep weary guard, as he knew Renai had a weapon in both hands.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:23 am

Renai growled. He underestimated her. She may not have been the strongest, but she wasn't stupid. She followed him down the edge, and jumped. Once she was close enough, the heel of her boot hit the knuckles he was holding his sword with, her leg wrapping around the handle itself. She reached around him and snatched the knife away, and swiftly flipped off the sword, letting herself drop. She landed about two yards beneath him in a crouched position, and studied his armor.

"Gotcha.." She found a slight crease, a weak spot in his armor, and threw the knife, causing it to impale his side. She then threw another knife and hit his supporting hand. Renai pulled her short swords again. This time she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Leroy saw that the girl was no normal infantry soldier. But, she was neither a strong one. In short, she was a small fry in his way. The girl charged at him with astonishing speed, forcing him in a defensive position with his sword as he blocked all of her attacks. Then, he looked over at the side and slid down the cliffs that Renai just climbed. "See ya!" He yelled tauntingly. Then, he did something surprising. Leroy stabbed the side of the cliff with his sword, which slowed his dissent until he was hanging by his weapon off the side of the slant. A simple swing and Leroy remained on top of the sword that was lodged into the side of the canyon. Truly, that demon girl would not be able to stop herself if she descended behind him, right? 

Leroy turned his attention away from Renai and aimed his knife at the general. "And... the general is taken down by the simple stab of a knife." He began to get ready to throw the knife.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 am

Renai felt the first knife brush past her leg, cutting her pants. She turned and saw him, then let out a low growl. The other knives swished past her, and she found level footing with him. She looked over to see if the archer still had her back. He didn't. She snarled. "I may not care much for the General herself, but I won't et myself killed because I let her die."

Then, she lunged at the human, drawing two short swords, and moving at a typically inhumane speed.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:35 pm

It seemed that a mist was setting in the valley, causing gradual chaos across the entire valley. Though it didn't stop the archer from firing arrows at Leroy. As he slowly slid down the slants of the valley, dodging the arrows became gradually harder and harder for him to dodge. Finally, he landed on a flat and grabbed a knife from his side. He targeted the enemy and tossed it at the archer. The knife planted right into the demon's heart. Almost mechanically, he continued on his adventure down the mountain, then his keen eyes noticed something on the side. He looked, and saw another demon soldier climbing the rocks towards him. He grabbed a few knives from his socket and tossed it at her. 

Leroy looked down at his enemy and finally drew his sword out. "Let's get this over with. I have a General of yours to slay." Leroy said seriously. His eyes remained focused on the female. "Come. Attack me."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 pm

The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 53577714

The wait was unbearable. The General had been indecisive on a route all day. They had practically been running in circles. Finally, she called up one of her personal gaurds. Renai approached, eyebrow raised. She knew something was on her General's mind, but she had no clue what. "Darling, be a dear... Scout on ahead and make sure the path is clear. Renai sighed. She quickly moved ahead of the rest, and sighed. She was tired and angry. But she couldn't argue with the General. She could, after all, kill her in a heartbeat.

Renai didn't have the appearance of most of the demons in the squad. In fact, she looked almost human, if it weren't for her abnormal eyes. She fiddled with the dagger on her hip and kept at a steady pace. She couldn't see anyone, but she knew something felt wrong. She looked up. Saw nothing. Frowning, she turned back to the General and just stared at them. She didn't like this. Not one bit.

Just as she turned her back, she heard a sudden outburst of noise coming from behind her. She turned. They were being ambushed. Renai blinked, looking around in shock. She drew her dagger, ready to defend. The fighting went on for what seemed like ages, but still more kept coming. She swiftly killed yet another human which had made his way towards her, laying his bloodied figure down softly.

She saw something glint overhead. Turning, she saw the archer had eyes on someone. She separated from the battle and stealthily climbed up to his position, slowly making her way towards the human.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:39 pm

The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 2elz6mx

Long ago, before time itself even existed, was an entity that laid in eternal slumber. It had no dreams, nor ambitions and for that reason, floated in nothingness for eons. Finally, the entity awoke. It could not see, so it created light. It could not hear, so it created noise. Soon enough, an entire world was created from the imagination of this awakening figure... a figure many call... The Creator. 
The Creator planted the seeds of life upon a planet, hoping that it would prosper and eventually join it. But, The Creator figured that it was not much of a challenge if only one people ascended to power with him. For that, he created two groups. One were the humans, and the other were demons. Both would fight for superiority until one was crowned victor. The loser would serve as servants to The Creator and the winning side. To ensure that, The Creator instilled a universal law. Whenever a human and demon would fight, the winner would obtain the loser's soul for all of eternity, even in death. There would be many deaths and years before the winner was determined, but the Creator was patient enough. 
Ages passed, allowing both civilizations to flourish.

---

"Squad A will charge through the valley, serving as a decoy for Squad B, which will charge down this hill here, and surprise attack the enemy. And of course, Leroy will be the one to take on the General." The battle coordinator rolled up the map of the valley, and the overcrowded tent, full of young men stood in silence until they were dismissed. "You are free to leave." The coordinator said, and they piled out of the tent to return to their own. Only one stayed in the tent. 
"My, my... Leroy. What is it dear lad?" The coordinator usually expected the young man to stay after meetings to discuss anything he was worried about.
"I told you to stop calling me 'dear lad'..." Leroy said in a low voice.
"Ah, my bad, dear lad. Old habits die hard. Now tell me, what are you concerned about this time?" He chuckled, then began to scribble something on a piece of paper. Leroy felt a bit uneasy, but he didn't know how to describe it.
"N-nothing." He mumbled. 
"Ah, see? Old habits do die hard. If you don't have anything to say, then go get some sleep for tomorrow."
"...Yes Sir."

Leroy left the tent, and perhaps had one of the most restless nights he ever had.
---
The men charged on early in the morning. Not many said a word, as this mission was particularly dangerous. The humans were for the first time in a decade, on the offensive. Though, there were numerous reports that the Demon General they would face was fairly inexperienced. Was this a good sign? 
Leroy separated from the group of men, and awaited on top of the valley with Squad B until they could hear the cries of men echo through the valley, signaling the beginning of the battle. Squad B charged down the valley. Leroy, however waited nearly an hour before he assumed it was time to strike. He stealthily climbed down the valley and saw the large amounts of soldiers in the valley battling against their demon nemesis. He took a quick look, and spotted an elevated Demon on a moving throne, assuming it was the General. "Great. Time to take her out." He whispered to himself. Then, an arrow whistled right by him and lightly grazed his cheek. Leroy was spotted by an enemy archer. "Shoot."

((So, two paragraphs per post would be nice. You can decide who you roleplay as. The general, the archer, or a soldier of the Demon Army whose going to defeat Leroy. Just remember that this isn't in the slave roleplay section because it's supposed to be a LOT more mild.))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: