Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Renai gasped as he entered her, moaning softly against him. She nibbled at his ear as she moved. "Leroy...y-you're so big...". With every thrust he got deeper, she would moan, biting her lip, occasionally whispering something in her native language. She traced her tongue down his neck, biting his skin softly. She then licked back up to his jawline, and licked his lips lustfully. Renai grinned down at her human companion, her sea green eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Leroy smiled at how the girl seemed to agree to his request. He closed his eyes and locked lips with her once more, allowing his tongue to lightly slip into her mouth and began to waltz with her tongue, encircling it as the two exchanged saliva. Once they broke the kiss and allowed the thin trail of saliva to break between their lips, Leroy finally gave his reply. "I'll be yours." 

When she provoked him, he could feel his member getting harder as it felt her wet womanhood rub up against him. "I'm ready." He said with a devilish smile, and redirected his member to lightly slide into her. His member carved through inside of her and he slowly began to thrust upward into her. His hands slid to her hips, holding them firmly as he slowly, but deeply dove into Renai. He leaned up and lightly licked one of her nipples, teasing it. "R-Renai..." Leroy moaned as he pronounced her name.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 pm

"A lover...? Well...it sounds tempting. I don't think I'll ever be done fighting, sadly...." She looks up at him. "But if you'll be my lover, I'll be yours.Don't say maybe...just be mine, Leroy..." She grinned, moving back up and kissing his lips softly, her fingers finding their way into his blonde hair.

She began to grind her hips teasingly against his, a small grin appearing on her face. She softly nipped his lower lip, then moved up and whispered into his ear. "I'm ready when you are...~" She moved her hips again.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 am

Leroy chuckled and gave a gentle smile. "My body will hold as long as it's for the master." He gave a sly answer and watched as Renai climbed over him. He looked up at her dark body. It was perfect from where he was. "Master. Maybe you should stop fighting and become a lover? I wouldn't want your beautiful body harmed in any way." He said, half-teasing and half-serious about the entire thing. He watched as her pussy pressed against his penis as if she was teasing him by not putting it on yet.

Her ample breasts pushed down against his chest and he let out a small moan. "I love your breasts, Renai. Wait, no. I love your entire body." As soon as the woman began nipping at him, his hands slid down across her figure before finding her ass again, groping it and occasionally spanking it. He was a bit caught off by how insecure Renai seemed to be all of a sudden. He closed his eyes for a moment then reopened them. "Master. My soul is bound to yours. I am yours. Just command me. Command me to only do this with you, and your wish shall be granted." He smiled, wanting to hear how much Renai wanted him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Renai bit her chewed her lip softly. She let out a small moan. "R-Really now...?" She gasped, clutching the bed beneath her. She felt her walls tighten around him when he thrust, and it only made her want more. "Perverted y-you say...?" Renai breathes. She laughs a little when his hand meets her ass. She gasped and moaned as he climaxed inside of her.

She stayed in the position for a moment, looking at him, her breath shallow. She then crawled over atop of him, smirking as she straddled his hips. "My body...? What about yours?" She pressed her breasts against his chest, tracing his form with her fingertips. She nipped his neck, up to his lips. "You wouldn't do this with anyone else...hm...?" She raised an eyebrow, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Leroy chuckled as Renai asked if he was okay doing it with a hybrid. He lightly ran his fingers through her black, silky hair. "I wouldn't do it with anybody else. You're fucking beautiful." He whispered, and continued to thrust his penis deep inside of her, plunging a bit more as the time passed. It pressed up against her walls, widening it every time he went in. "It's a bit perverted, isn't it?" Leroy chuckled, referring at the position they were in, and lightly slapped her ass. "It's strange. You're a warrior, but you definitely don't have the body of one." Leroy whispered, talking about how great Renai's body truly was. He leaned down so his chest pressed up against her back and pounded the girl, until he finally let out a moan and climaxed into Renai.

Panting, Leroy gave a sigh and rolled over to the side of the bed. "So, master? Would you like to take control for round two?" He winked. "I mean, if master has enough endurance, and everything."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Renai bit down on her lower lip. She shivered as he touched her, and when he flipped her over, she blushed, her cheeks turning a soft pink. Once he slid inside, she gasped, moaning.

She growled softly. "Speak for yourself...are y-you sure you should be d-doing this with a half-blood like myself..." she gripped the pillow, biting her lip again. Every time he thrust, she felt waves of pleasure shoot through her. She was thoroughly enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Leroy smiled at how powerless his master was. He found that teasing her was just not enough. "Hey... should I stick it in?" He whispered in a low voice, his eyes filled with lust. His finger trailed around her stomach and made small circles around it. He looked back up at Renai. "Hey, turn on your stomach." Leroy helped the girl flip around so her stomach was on the bed and brought his penis over to lightly poke at her womanhood once more. This time, he let a moan as he shoved his member completely inside her wet pussy. He let out a whimper from how good she felt inside. He could feel her walls pressing against his hard, throbbing member.

Leroy began to lightly thrust into Renai. "Well... are you sure you should be doing this with a human? Your servant?" He teased, wanting Renai to feel the horrors and bliss of this guilty pleasure.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:40 pm

Renai gasped softly as she was pulled towards him, and she pressed herself closer to him as they kissed. The warmth of his lips against hers was intoxicating. Her arms wrapped around his neck as they flipped over. She gasped again, a small moan escaping as he fondled her breasts.

She whined once his lips left hers, and she bit her lip as he rubbed against her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:33 pm

"Just give me more..." Leroy whispered and pulled the girl back up to him and locked her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. He then swung the two right over so he was now on top. He continued making out with her, as his hands went slowly over to her breasts, lightly pressing his palms against them and lightly began to fondle them. He finally broke his kiss. "...If you won't, the I will."

Leroy lightly rubbed the tip of his penis against her entrance continually until he knew for sure that her womanhood was hot.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 am

"What would you rather me do then, Leroy?" She looked at him, in a mockingly curious way. But the fact that he said her name caught her off guard, and she stopped for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:52 am

He bit his lips, trying to not let Renai enjoy the position of power that she had over him. But her teasing licks soon made him feel intoxicated. "Please, Renai... Do something else..." He begged, and was perhaps the first time he called Renai by her name rather than Master.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:17 pm

"Oh? And why not." She chuckled softly, her tongue teasingly flicking across the head again. She liked seeing his reactions, and the way Leroy was looking at her right then, Renai blushed a little, but kept on teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Leroy could feel the demon working her magic and pulling him closer... closer to a climax. Though he looked at her, puzzled as to why she stopped him so short. "R-Renai?!" He asked in a low voice. "W-what are you doing? Y-you can't just stop like that..."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:27 pm

She chuckled softly, and continued to do what she was doing. Her fingers traced his hips as she worked, feeling him tense up. Renai was sure her partner was nervous. After all, she was, in fact, still technically a demon. She sped up after a while, then, when she felt him tensing up, she stopped, in a painfully teasing way, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:49 pm

"R-Renai?!" Leroy was surprised by how bold his master was when she went to undress him. He nervously bit his tongue. He heard that demons were especially lustful, and if a human were to get involved with one, they surely would never go back. In short, Leroy would become addicted to her. That was a scary thought, and his heart raced every moment the two were completely naked... completely vulnerable to each other.

He felt her hands wrap around his member, and let out a shy whimper. His throbbing, hard member stood tall to show how much he wanted Renai. Then, Leroy let out a moan as the girl's warm mouth enveloped his entire penis. Leroy's hands reached down and lightly grabbed onto the strands of her hair, pushing her head down into his member. "F-faster..." He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:28 pm

She blushed when all of her clothes were gone. Her skin was covered in small battle scars here and there, bright pink against her tanned skin. She gasped softy, biting her lip and clutching the bed sheets. Renai sat still a moment, enjoying his touch, before she reached and moved his hand away almost reluctantly. "Your turn..." She moved down and removed the rest of his clothing, so that they were both naked. Renai gently stroked his erection for a moment or two, then took the head into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Leroy accepted that when Renai called his name, it meant that she gave him permission to continue, and he did so. He reached and helped his partner completely unclothe herself until it was only her naked brown body before him, while Leroy still had his own pants on. He continued his assault, moving his fingers skillfully around the rim of her womanhood, and lightly dipping his fingers into her womanly folds occasionally. His other hand reached up and cupped her breasts, lightly squeezing and fondling it to his desire. Leroy leaned up and licked her lips. "Master... come. Unclothe me, please." He whispered, while his fingers continued lightly digging into her.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Renai willingly moved into the kiss, her tongue playfully flicking over his occasionally.  She quivered slightly at his touch, it was strange, the electrifying feeling that shot through her. When the kiss broke she let out a small whine, but that instantly turned into a quiet moan when his lips touched her skin. When he told her to beg, she raised an eyebrow and began to speak. But when she felt his fingers trace between her legs, she gasped, a soft moan escaping her lips. "L-Leroy...~"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Leroy grinned when Renai said she would have to beg. "I don't think you understand, master." His arms reached to pull her against him again. This time, when he locked his lips for a passionate kiss, he made sure his lips pressed firmly against hers and enjoyed her flavor. While he made out with the girl, he kept Renai tight and close to him. Once he broke their kiss, he leaned in to lick her neck. He came closer and lightly nibbled on her skin. His teeth lightly pressed against her smooth skin. "I think you will have to beg for me." One of his fingers reached down below and lightly pressed his fingers against Renai's pants. He rubbed the fabric, which then rubbed against Renai's womanhood. His fingers skillfully circled around her pussy like prey ready to strike. "Well, master?" He looked up at Renai with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 am

Renai felt her face flush as their lips met, and she gasped softly when he spanked her, and she bit her lip. She planted another kiss on his warm lips, and then trailed more soft kisses down his jawline to his collar bone, playfully nipping her teeth against his skin as she made her way down to his pant line, teasingly stopping as she reached his hips. "If you want more, you'll have to beg...~" The words dripped seductively off her lips, and she grinned up at him.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Leroy lightly continued to grope her ass, pulling her body ever so closer to him. He let out a gentle moan as her breasts lightly pressed up against his chest. When she leaned in for a kiss, he closed his eyes and accepted it. He made her the warmth that vibrated from her lips transferred to hers. A gentle hum pressed up against her lips. Finally, he broke the kiss and looked at the demon girl. "After fighting through those battles, I am here." He whispered. One of his hands rose and spanked her.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:48 pm

She blushes, biting her lip softly. She blinked slightly, feeling his hands on her ass. Renai blushed, hearing his words. A small smile ran across her face, and she leaned down. Renai's breasts pressed against his chest as she moved. "Well, if you insist, Leroy..."She whispered softly, their lips brushing, and her lips finally met his, intensely and passionately it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Leroy allowed himself to be unclothed and obeyed whatever her subtle commands told him to do. He let out a small whimper as Renai planted kisses across his neck. Leroy's own hands slid down from her shoulders. His fingers lightly ran across her breasts, but continued downward until his hands reached her hips. "M-more master..." He whispered. This time, his hands reached down to grab her ass, and began to lightly grope them. "Spoil me, master..." He whispered cutely.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:17 pm

She leaned over him, her lips finding his neck. She gently placed kisses down his neck to his collarbone, becoming frustrated when she reached the clothing. She sat up again. "This...will probably need to go." She removes the clothing from his torso, setting it aside. "There...much better." She placed slightly cold fingertips against his chest, trailing her nails softly down his chest. She leaned back down, planting a soft kiss on his jawline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]   The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deity's Game: Heroes and Demons [Mature/MechanicalLungs]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: