Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:16 pm

He looked at her then looked confused "Sorry, for what?" he wanted to make a snarky remark but decided what thinking of me in sexual ways now? wasn't the best thing say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:28 pm

She was already looking at him, blinking in shock when he looked at her. "...Sorry." She looked away, blushing slightly, an embarrassed look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:14 pm

i hope so he thought "well, you know i'm always here for you" always ran though his mind thinking of before, always but once. He soon shook the thought from his head, and looked to her.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:46 am

"You're my roommate....and my friend." She snuggled up to him. "I want to."  She sighed. "Besides, I won't be going on anymore dumb dates anytime soon.."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:32 am

He blushed but hugged back "I know but you don't have to." he sighed softly. honestly if you didn't want things to get harder, we'd have to turn back time and fix that one day he thought "but it's nice you think so"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:42 am

She blushed softly. "But I'm supposed to be your roommate. I'm not supposed to make it hard on you..." She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:20 am

He teared up a little, "it's not stupid, honestly" he smiled to her "but don't worry too much, I've been though alot" he smiled more to her, his chest heavy. He held her closer, she could feel his slow heart beat.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:06 am

"I was rude to you. I hurt your feelings." She hid her face. "I don't know what it is about you...but I can't bear to see you upset. It makes me sad too. I want you to be happy..." She trailed off. "I'm sure I sound stupid, I'm sorry." She bit her lip, resting her chin on his shoulder and looking into another room.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:59 pm

He looked at her "why? you have nothing to be sorry for" he wanted to say he was sorry for his actions but he was also trying not to hurt. He held her close, even pulling a nearby blanket, around them .
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:25 pm

She blushed brightly, making a startled sound when he moved her. But once they were settled down again, she curled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "....I'm sorry about everything." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:16 pm

He looks at her, then nods softly. He sits down beside her. He still focused on her, then decided to do something, they used to do. He picked her up, stood up, then in the corner of the couch he got cozy with her in his lap, but for her she felt surrounded by his warmth.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 pm

He was stopped when her hand shot out and grabbed his wrist. "Wait..." she frowned. "I...can you just sit in here with me?" She let go of him slowly. "I don't wanna be left alone right now..." She looked up at him, her eyes meeting his.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:26 pm

He wanted to say so much, but he just sighed "alright but if you do tell me..." he looked down at one of his hands, when had he gotten the cut in his palm? He didn't know but ignored it promptly to look at her one more time, then started to go, figuring she wanted nothing of him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:44 pm

She sighed, stretching out her legs. "I..." she trailed off, shrugging. "I don't know what I want." She looked up at him, frowning. "Don't worry about it..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:18 pm

He felt like an arrow had been shot through his heart when she said those words, "it's still not good, but i'm glad your okay" he touched his chest relived some that she was fine physically. "do you need anything?" his voice wavered some.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:12 am

"What? N-No...I mean, he just wanted to get in my pants, and he tried to. But nothing happened. I left." She mumbled. "I dunno...I thought he was different..." She lifted her head, looking to the side. "I thought maybe someone was actually interested in me..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:56 am

His face finally changed but to worried "what did he do?" he looked at her "did he rape you?" he hoped he was wrong as he looked at her trying to tell, as his blood also boiled.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 am

"...no, not really." She didn't look up at him, she just hugged herself tighter. "He's...he was a jerk." She stammered. "I shouldn't have said yes...I don't know why I thought..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:38 pm

He was in the kitchen still trying to get himself to eat, but his attention went to her "i do..." his voice still not his normal one. "did you have fun?" he looked at her wondering what they did, then bit his tongue hard as he thought. He came over in front of her and stood, once again no scarf. He knew something was wrong but didn't want to get too close again.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:00 pm

Raven was gone for quite some time. Practically all day. It was pitch black outside when she came back. She seemed odd. Her body was tense, and she wasn't smiling. She didn't look like she'd come back from a date. "I'm home.." She called. "Not that you care, I guess..." she muttered. She threw her bag down, and kicked off her shoes. 

She made her way to the couch, sitting down and pulling her knees up to her chest, hugging her legs and hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:17 pm

He watched her go then sighed, and went to get the key, his scarf ends rose to look at him. He looked around in the kitchen but couldn't find anything he could bare to stomach. "well at least that worked.." one ends looked at him "what worked?" he looked at it "i made her upset, meaning she might leave me alone" the other seemed confused" but that's why you did what you did," it looked to the scr on his neck "so you could-" "shut up!" he yelled at it "this is for the best, i should i never thought about it and took what i had."

(undelined so scarfs could be easily told a part from him)
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:51 pm

She blinked, obviously hurt by his tone. "...Fine. I'll be back later... Just, help yourself to whatever." She paused. "I got you a key, by the way, so you can come and go as you please...It's on the kitchen table." She looked at him a little longer, then turned away. "See you later, I guess." She walked out, shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:07 pm

he opened his  door, he looked fairly dead. "you shouldn't worry about it" one hand rested on the door frame, he hadn't cared for it, but it was no longer bleeding as blood had dried over it. "just go on your little date, and forget about me" he turned to close his door
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:29 pm

She took her coffee to her room, glancing into his room. She sighed. It was probably no use. She closed her door and changed into fresh clothes: a black and white striped shirt and a little black skirt, with a loose fitting green jacket, and black combat boots. She tied a red bandanna around her head, and sighed, glancing at the clock. "I have to run to the store real quick." She called. "Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:38 pm

his door was slightly cracked where he did closed well enough, but he looked at himself in his mirror. He seemed upset and mad with himself murmuring too quietly to be heard. He left his hands unwrapped, letting them bleed, the pain no longer a annoyance to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next