Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) - Page 2 Wallpa11

Betrayal Leads To Death

For almost a century, New York City has been under the strangle-hold of its Five Families. Once these Five Families were the strongest, and no one would have dared to encroach on their territory. But now, rival families are becoming stronger. Bolder. They have decided to take over the Five Families territory, by any means necessary. The Families are retaliating, and retaliation has brought some unwanted attention. The FBI and the NYPD are cracking down, and many of the oldest and most loyal Mafioso find themselves behind bars, and being watched by the FBI.

"Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again."

But as in all wars, life goes on. The Mafioso still go around extorting business and receiving kickbacks, but now they must watch their backs. For around every corner is an enemy, and someone who is willing to kill to take over a business and their turf. But internationally, this war has been noticed by the Americans Sicilian counterparts. While the Sicilians are not trying to take over, the American Mafia Dons are importing Sicilian Zips who are forced to choose sides in this ever constant battle. When one family makes a move into the other's territory, they are swiftly beaten back. Gunfire, pipe bombs, and sabotage rain down from both parties, and while territories may shift, while lives may be lost and broken, neither side gains any ground.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Frankie!", a young woman slammed her hand onto the table, causing the other men at the table to look at her. She was dressed in men's clothes and a short wig that hid her long red hair from view. In the eyes of the men around her she was not a woman but the son of the Mafia Don, a betrayal to the family to say the least but the Don thought it was for the best. Displeasure was clear on her  face. "You have messed with my money yet again!" She rose from his seated position and crossed her arms over her  chest. She stood about 5 foot 4 inches but commanded the attention from the whole room. Some of the men were uneasy while others were calm and collected.

Another man stood up as well, "I'm sorry Angelo...... I will have your money... one more day is all I need." This man was tall and lanky and was visibly shaking, fear evident on his face. Scabs could be seen on the open areas of his skin like his hands, he was picking. It was easy to tell where the money went. A man in a suit pushed the man's shoulder downward getting him to sit in his chair.

Ryn walked over to the man, her movements smooth and even, she bent down to look at his face closely. Out of his eyesight she pulled a hunting knife from her boot and brought it up under Frankie's chin, pressing lightly. "So you think that I will let you just walk out of here? This is the second time you have been brought in here Frankie. You are making me look bad."

"P..p...please A..Angelo! I.. I will h.. have your money...", the man begged as the sharp blade cut his skin. A ruby drop slid down the knife slowly as he shook with fear.

Ryn  shook her  head, "I don't think so!" She took the blade and brought it to the man's cheek and cut into it, leaving an "X" marked in crimson. The woman turned to a burly man at her side, "Take him out to the desert." Ryn seated herself again, leaning back in the plush leather chair that was at the head of the long cherry finished table. "Make sure he's dead and that there is no mess in my car when it's returned."

The burly man moved around the table and grabbed the lanky man named Frankie roughly and dragged him out of the room while he protested with screams of promises. The door closed behind them bringing the room silence.

"Now on to other business.", spoke Ryn, waving his hand absentmindedly. "The smaller families are starting to get restless. Boss wants you three to handle it. If you aren't capable of it then other measures will be taken. We can't afford to have internal battles within the families while we are constantly fighting the FBI."

"What are our limits?", an older gentlemen spoke up.

"No kills. If someone in the family dies at the hands of another member than you know the consequences.", Ryn  spoke with disinterest in her  voice. The men nodded, understanding that Ryn was growing rather bored of the meeting already. "Leave.."

The men stood and respectively bowed their heads to Ryn before leaving the room. She breathed a sigh of relief and put her head on the table. Dealing with these situations on a constant often tired the young woman due to this incessant begging. Some thought they could take advantage of her cause she was not her father, not the Boss. Another door opened, opposite of the one everyone else used. A portly middle aged man entered and stood beside the head chair. "You did good Taryn.", the man said with a tinge of happiness in his tone.

Ryn  brought her  head up from the table and spoke with irritation in her voice. "Father, when will you be stepping down? As you can see, I am more than ready to take over."

The older man became rigid at the question from his daughter. He had no other heir to his empire. He never had a son and his wife had died giving birth to the baby girl. He had so much love for Ryn's mother that he never even thought of marrying again although there had been many women he slept with and even some that begged to be his wife. He glanced out the large windows, overlooking the city and spoke hesitantly, "I am not going to be stepping down."

Shock spread over Ryn's face, "WHAT??!!" She stood from her chair fast, sending it into the wall with a loud thud.

"You heard me! I am not stepping down. A woman cannot be the Boss despite how well the men listen to you.", the man spoke calmly as he continued his scan of the city.

"This is bullshit Father! Hadrian is too much of a wimp to take over.", she yelled at him, angry that he had pretty much told her and everyone else that he would be stepping down in the near future for her to reign in his stead.

"Instead, your brother has convinced me that this is no life for me children. I will be meeting with the Feds tomorrow.", he yelled as he turned toward her. His voice was filled with anger and he took a step toward her menacingly.

"What?! You are whaaaat? What the fuck has gotten into that pig headed small fucking brain of yours? Do you really think you are going to get away scot free from the feds? You know damn well they want your head. You are wanted for more than anyone one of us.", she yelled.

"Don't worry about it. Contact has been made and so has the decision. Negotiations have started and you have no say.", he stated bluntly, looking at his daughter with little interest.

Ryn yelled, "Son of a Bitch! You won't get away with this." She disappeared behind the door. Rage filled her from head to toe. She fled through the halls of the Family home. She was going to take her rightful spot as the Mafia Don. It was her birthright as the eldest and no one else was capable of doing it. She knew who she would have to find a way to do so without betraying her family like her father had just done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryn looked out over a large park, one of the few neutral spots in the city. She was alone, a few of her "family" were against it but she had to keep secrecy only a bit longer. She never got to leave the family home without having at least one man following her, so she slipped her tail after spinning him around different areas first. She hated it but had dealt with it because of the target that was permanently painted on her back but for now she would risk it. She watched as parents played with their children, people walked their dogs and couples strolled hand in hand, briefly wondering what a normal life would be like. She wouldn't have to worry about being the Boss nor would she have to deal with disguising herself as a man. She shook her head, mentally tossing the fantasies from her thoughts. It was time for a plan. Time for a strategy.

Ryn heard some commotion behind her and turned around quickly, instantly fearing that she was under attack from the person that she requested help from. It was a long shot and she may die by this person's hand but there was no other option for her. She was loyal to her family. Not the blood family but the family that risked their lives every day for her. No they did not know she was a woman and that's where she needed the help. She couldn't stand alone against her whole family and her father. At least she didn't think so.

Ryn, who was still dressed as a guy, looked at the man before her with a calm expression, "Thank you for meeting with me."

(Okay so I didn't want to control your guys. I hope this is good enough and the title kinda sucks sorry)
Back to top Go down

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2