Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Captured Wings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden_Pinz

Aiden_Pinz

Captured Wings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captured Wings   Captured Wings EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:40 am

Captured Wings <a href=

Captured Wings Images10

Daisuke was an Angel training to be in the class known as: Guardian Angels. It was a highly respective job and Celestial Beings admired it so. Daisuke was at the top of his class. Knowing so much about what A guardian angel did, and should do. He had even been to earth a few times. Able to keep himself invisible to humans, or even Hide his wings. He had been in Heaven most of his life. And in all honesty he hadn't mind it that much. Even if they saw blue skies all day and no animals, they had not needed to witness things like death, decay, withering, and war. Earth offered such things. Not willingly ofcourse, but had no control over such. Heaven to him was Paradise. Everyone normally had good personalities, were often kind and had always did their best. And as a Celestial Being they had high expectations from The One.

Nearly a year ago one girl emerged from the clouds to the Golden Gates of Heaven. The Protectors, which were the Angels who had guarded the Golden Gates and portals, had refused entry. Word spread fast of why. Many Celestial Beings had heard that the girl was a spy sent from the Earth Dwelling Demons, such as Medusa, Naga, or Diablo. Or thought that the devil himself had been playing a trick on them. Other people believed it was just a girl who met a terrible fate, and was not meant to enter heaven. But seeing the girl Daisuke thought that it was impossible for her to be a dark person. She seemed innocent and genuine. Once he heard Palutena say that this girl was a Mimic Angel the reality seemed to sink in. She was a Mimic Angel. It was a Angel that did not have the appearance of one. For whatever reason. Palutena said that someday the Angel named Kairi would receive her wings and Halo if she received encouragement from all Celestial Beings and The One. But, that did not seem to go well at first.

"She is not allowed entry into Heaven." the one had ordered to Palutena.
"But she is one of us, I think she has wings and an Halo, we just can not see it yet!" she exclaimed trying to give hope to the Mimic Angel.
"This is not good for any of us!" The One argued.
"And it is not good for her either!" Palutena snapped.
Silence engulfed the room. Daisuke stood by the door waiting to see what would happen. Palutena was a Guardian of Heaven, directly under The One. So what would happen during the argument? It was surely nerve wrecking.
"...Fine." The One breathed he had seemed to regret saying the one word that meant a great deal.
"She may stay, under your Guardianship, Lady Palutena. And she will receive her Wings and Halo thanks to you...will she not?" The One asked seeming to get Palutena to show the competitive side of her. It was just a contest to him. "I will." Palutena said with a great smile and confidence. All went well. It was almost a year since then, and Daisuke and Kairi had met, and became best friends. He didn't mind that Kairi was really treated like an outcast by everyone. Normally she was vibrant and positive. So it wasn't like it really had bothered the Mimic Angel. It was a beautiful blue day and Daisuke waited by the Golden Gate. Kairi was late and without realizing it, his foot began tapping as he tried to remain patient. Finally he saw Kairi running to greet him. He had smiled. "You're late again!" he exclaimed with a smile joking with the wingless girl. He began walking to the Angel Academy. "Are you ready for another lesson?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Captured Wings Empty
PostSubject: Captured Wings   Captured Wings EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Captured Wings <a href=Captured Wings Girl-a10" />

Kairi was considered a Celestial being, A holy being, in other words...an Angel. But there was one thing off about this "Angel" well, for one, She was never seen with a Halo. And Didn't have wings. People thought they had seen them at one time. But they thought that it was in there imagination. Kairi thought the same. As being a Wingless Angel, or in other words, a Mimic Angel. She was not given much respect. Most other Celestial Beings had brushed her off and did not consider her the same. Kairi had still tried her best to learn as Angels did. Specifially Guardian Angels. It was a respected class of Angels. And they had got to venture Earth. For an Angel, walking on Clouds all day hadn't seemed so fun. They never witnissed the rain. Never saw the grass. Just fluff. Never had they seen animals. Just knew they existed. From either story books in the Celestial Library or from recent Guardian Angels. Kairi had been to Earth only Once. And that was because the One who Ruled Heaven had "banned" her. But Soon after she Departed heaven, Palutuna had brought her back. Promising the One that she would find a friend for Kairi, and that she would watch over the girl. And help her Find her Wings and Halo. This would be a difficult task all on it's own. And she was quite nervous about breaking a promise to The One. But did it anyways.

Heaven had several classes of Angels, The jobs they would carry out. There were The Guardian Angels, Who would help a human during the times they needed. The Watchers. Who would watch over each town and city, although they never went to Earth unless is was a Chaotic, time in that area. The Protecters which Guarded all the Golden Gates of Heaven, and the Celestial Portals. The Messengers, who would get "Newborn Angels" and help them find their way to Heaven. And meet the One, and Palutuna. There were a few others, but those were the ones that Kairi herself were most familiar with. All were Highly Respected Jobs. But Guardian Angel was the one she had planned for herself. Palutuna had to Practicially beg the G.A. Intructor to Take Kairi in as a student. And even though he didn't take Kairi seriously she did well in all the lessons. And had Hoped to be a Guardian Angel soon.

It was the start of a new Day. And Kairi slowly woke up to look out her window. All she could see was the Blue Sky. It's all anyone ever saw. She liked to imagine seeing a yard with what humans called "flowers" and "trees" and maybe even see the morning dew. Just what Nature made. God and his Angels were responsible for how beautiful Earth was, but yet they never had got a chance to see what they were responsible. The Art, they made. Palutuna had walked into the room gleaming with brightness and positivity. "Rise and Shine Kairi!" she exclaimed happily. Her voice echoing through the beautiful house. Kairi had sighed and sat up yawning. It was another day and there were Instructions about being a Guardian Angel, such as what was the Appropiate Actions for when Danger strikes. That's what she was to learn today. She figured that this would be an easy lesson. "Yes Lady Palutuna." she replied sleepily. The girl stood up out of bed. Getting dressed in the regular Celestial Wear. She had twirled around in front of the mirror before deciding she looked good enough to leave the house. She stood for a moment imagining if she had wings and a Halo. the thought of it seemed so good. But almost impossible. She had been in Heaven for nearly a Year now, and still never managed to show her wings or Halo. She was beginning to wonder if it was some huge mistake or something. The girl seemed disappointed. Palutuna noticed the sad face and walked behind the girl placing her hands on Kairi's shoulders. "Now, Now, Kairi. I know what your thinking; You may not have wings, you may not have a Halo, but Remember, this word: Yet." she had said with a cheerful smile. Kairi had nodded slowly. "Sometimes Kairi, you have to Prove you deserve the Wings and Halo. And know, it's more than just appearence. And You hold all of the traits that a Good Angel should." she had said giving the girl a small hug. "Thank you Lady Palutuna." she had whispered. Trying to keep positive. The girl had smiled picking up a Book. "Lady Palutuna I'm late, I have to meet My friend by the Golden Gate. I'll see you after the Instruction Class." she had said with a wave before running outside. The girl had stepped outside to see most Angels Flying around. It made her envy them. She had loved the idea of flying. And yet she couldn't. The girl had shook her head. "Alright, I'm so late." she mumbled running to the Golden Gate to meet her friend.
Back to top Go down

Captured Wings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: