Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Castle Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Antimony had given Momo a beautiful dark green gown to wear, with gold trim around the waist and ends of the dress. The Princess herself wore a royal blue gown with silver trim, almost resembling the stars in the night sky. She politely danced with a few men, but most of the time she simply wandered, greeting guests. She laughed at Momo, smiling towards her friend. It was nice to see her relax every now and then. She then stood aside by the sweets table, taking a few chocolates into the palm of her hand. A guilty pleasure of hers. Momo's chocolate.

Antimony swayed to the music, then turned her head to see Ion across the room. She smiled and waved to him.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Ion had made it to his room he saw his reflection seeing the flower. "No wonder why the maids were giggling." he said smiling pulling  the flower off. He walked over to the journal and moved placing the flower in it and lightly pressed it into the book. "There." he had said as he began to get ready.
Momo nodded as they began to walk to Antimony's room. "Oh that can not be done! I am the royal cook, I must prepare all the foods for tonight's party." Momo had told her as they walked. But Momo didn't really argued. She wanted to go as a guest, not a servant.
--------------------------------------
Night came and the party started. Everyone in Everia seemed to be there. Ion made his way to the ball room to see all of the treats and sweets. And all of the men seemed to be enjoying themselves as they danced with women. Ion sighed. He really had no interest in any of this, but he decided tonight he would enjoy himself. Many years went by and he never allowed himself to take a break. Now he would do so. It became fun. Once Antimony and Momo joined the cook seemed to enjoy herself dancing with almost every guy that came her way. Ion saw her and waved. Momo waved back. He left to a corner of the room simply enjoying the music.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:07 pm

She looks at the palm of her hand, then at him, and then at their hands. She smiled softly. "Thank you, Ion..." She walked in a nice silence beside him. She then plucked a flower up off the ground and silently, against his knowledge, tucked it into his hair. He wouldn't even notice unless he saw his reflection, felt it later, or if someone told him about it.

Antimony smiled politely at Ion as the approached Momo. "No, thank you for accompanying me, Ion~" As he walked away, she smiled politely at Momo. "Yes, everything is fine..." She looked at her hand, wiggled her fingers, and sighed. "Come on, I should get ready...So should you. You think I'm going to let you work tonight? You deserve to dance with a handsome stranger tonight, my friend. You can wear one of my gowns."
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Ion nodded. "I can handle a lot though I may not seem like it." he assured her. Ion noticed that she hid her hand and he kept a smile. "Let me see it." he said taking her hand lightly. It was only a scrape, but he still wanted to help. "I can heal it." he said holding his hand over the scrape. Within a moment it was gone. The joys of a magic wielder. "We should get back to the Castle, Your father will be worried if he goes to check on you, or your cook friend." he said with a smile as they headed back to the Castle. Once they got there Momo greeted them at the door. "Princess! There you are why must you always venture out and about without warning, scaring us all." she said beginning to panic. Ion watched as Momo stressed out. "Is she hurt?" he asked. Momo studied Antimony. "N-no.." she answered. Ion nodded with a smile. "Then all is well don't you think so?" he asked kindly. Momo reluctantly nodded. "Princess.." Ion started as he turned facing her. "Thanks for accompanying me for a walk, it was fun to talk with you for awhile." he had said bowing to her. "If you'll excuse me, I must go get ready for this fun party." he had said as he left the area quickly, but kindly. Momo watched as he left. "That boy is awfully cute!" she exclaimed then turned to the Princess. "Is everything alright dear?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 pm

"Well, call me what you want. Just please, you don't have to be so formal. It honestly doesn't seem like you." As soon as something crashed into the tree, Antimony gasped. She lost her balance on the branch, and fell, but made a quick recovery, grasping a branch and dangling. She slowly let herself drop, landing on her feet. The palm of her hand was scraped from the bark, but nothing more than that.

"Yes, I think so..." She kept her hand hidden. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:26 pm

"Well, why not talk to your father about it? Show him that you have the voice of a queen." Ion said with a smile as he climbed finally resting on a branch across from her. "Why call you Annie? Antimony is a beautiful name. Never even heard it before." Ion told her leaning back as he fell off the branch only to grab another one and swing from it. "But if that is what you wish than I shall call you Annie." He had told her with a smile before something crashed into the tree violently. Ion let go landing on his feet. Whatever it was that disturbed the Tree was gone now. Ion looked around cautiously. "That was odd. You okay Princess?" He called out to her.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:59 am

Antimony watched the young man curiously. She took in his swift movements, his kind hearted smile. "I'm sorry about your family, Ion. It must be hard...I understand the loss, though..." She grabbed a tree branch and began to swiftly climb up after him.

She sighed. "I know...I understand, really I do...Father has been going through rough times lately...But I just feel like I could do so much more for Everia if I was allowed to step outside and take a risk every now and then." She eventually reached a branch ear the very top of the tree, and sat on it, her legs dangling down, her bare feet kicking. She looked almost like a princess you saw in children's fairy tales.

"Oh, and Ion? Please...call me Annie."
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Ion watched as Antimony left to a tree. He looked back to the sky keeping relaxed and sighed. He walked over to Antimony and smiled to her, it was a real, genuine smile. He placed his hand on the Tree. "My family died...when I was young, really young... I never had anyone, try to protect me, shelter me. Love me." he listed. "But I know as a parent their job is to love their child, and want nothing but the best for them. Since your the king's only child, he had to learn on his own how to raise a kid, and it's not like he had experience before hand...so maybe he's just doing what he thinks is best for you Princess." he told her with a smile. "It may not be fun, and it can be hard at times...but, he's your father..." Ion told her. He kept his smile as he looked up the tree seeing a branch. He knelt down and jumped up rather high grabbing onto the branch. He pulled himself up and sat up on the branch. He stood up and began climbing the tree with ease.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Antimony sighed. "I can handle it...I'm not a child anymore, but he insist on me remaining a child." She sits up, plucking a flower. "I know Everia has problems, no place is perfect. I want to help. I want to change things. But, as I said, he won't let me leave usually..." A sad frown crossed her face. 

Antimony knew she'd be in trouble if he found out she was outside. He'd be even more upset if he knew she was with Ion alone. But she didn't care. She stood up, and began to walk towards a lone tree.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 pm

"I suppose." Ion had said as she mentioned the Personal Guard would just add on to the list of people that constantly bothered her with being in line. Ion thought for a moment when she talked about being outside of the castle. His eyes narrowed as he watched clouds. "It's not wrong, your father is just sheltering you from the real life." he had informed her. Ion sighed. "Princess, there's many things wrong with Everia, your father normally doesn't do anything about it though...and maybe it's because he simply, just can't...but he just tries to shelter you from it." he had explained as he lay there.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Antimony chuckled softly at how nervous he sounded asking her that question. "No, you have a point...I'm his only child like he said...so he's very over protective. And I'm not perfect, I forget sometimes that I'm supposed to be taking over the kingdom someday...and that scares me." She sighed. She wanted to ask about why he seemed so unaware about parents, but she didn't. Once she got into the field, she sprawled out near him.

"Excited? I don't know...it's just someone else to keep me in check and make sure I'm the perfect princess...I like coming outside and exploring. I like to go see the children in the villages. But all of that's apparently wrong."
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Ion smiled. "Ok." he replied as they began walking he lead her out of the gates of the Castle. Ion lived in Everia himself so the guards didn't fight. As they walked he looked around. "So, Princess, your father...you two don't seem to see, eye to eye..." he had said quietly. "Oh!" he stopped. "I'm sorry that was rude. I mean, it must be natural for a child and their parent to have disagreements I suppose, so it must not be a big ordeal." he had assumed. Ion seemed like he hadn't known what it was like to have parents. Because he hadn't. "I'm...sure he means well." he had said trying to make it seem better. He lead Antimony to a field where wild flowers seemed to inhabit. He quietly fell back on the nice clean grass and looked up to the sky. "Are you not excited about having a Personal Guard Lady Antimony?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Antimony heard the knock on her door. "Hm?" She opened the door to her chamber. She was now wearing a simply navy blue gown that hung just past her knees. Antimony managed to make something so simple look so beautifully elegant. "Ion...?" She looked at him curiously. "Sure...I was heading out anyways." She grabbed a small leather satchel. "Let's head out then."
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Momo watched as Antimony ran off. "Please don't try to run off Princess!" she called as the girl left.
Ion had been wondering around the castle for awhile. And still did not find his room. "How big is this Castle anyway?" He asked himself seeing a few maids walk his way they stopped him. "Is everything okay sir?" one asked smiling. "U-uh...Yes ma'am." he replied with a smile. "If you need anything just let the staff know, we are here to help you." the other had advised happily before they were on their way. Ion began walking again. "I should learn the layout of this place anyways." he muttered as his hands tightened into fists. He felt the anger rush to him as The king talked. Seeming so, fake. He knew the King was not a kind man. And absolutely hated the fact that he was trying to seem so good. What was this? Some kind of game? Although, Ion was very young. Surely the king didn't recognize him. He thought for a moment. "Princess Antimony." he thought and soon left to her chamber. "Princess." he called knocking on the door. "I know as royalty you must have your hands full, but I was wondering if you'd like to go for a walk, outside of the Castle Grounds, I think your father would be okay with it since I will be your Personal Guard someday." he encouraged her as he spoke through the door.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm

The Princess listened quietly to their conversation, occasionally sneaking a glance at the young man. Once they reached the throne room, she curtseyed to him and joined her fathers side, sighing when he asked her the question.

"Father, I-" Antimony began to object, but her father began the speech. She remained silent as she looked among the men. Some had a greedy look in their eye, some just down right scared her. The rest looked the same, except for Ion. He was the youngest there, and it was odd that someone so young would come try his hand at being a Royal's Personal Guard. She wondered what his reasoning was. She didn't like the fact the her father gave the men freedom to explore where they wanted. She would be sure to lock her chamber doors at night.

Antimony blushed when her father spoke of her. She didn't like to be spoken of like she was a child, but she never argued with her father. She often tried to sit and talk with him, but she only ended up wanting to start an argument. When he told her not to be late, she sighed and waited until the room was cleared. When it was, she took her shoes off again, holding them in her hands. "I'm going to go exploring, Momo. I'll be back before the party, I promise!"

She ran down the corridor, her feet padding lightly against the palace tile, and into her room.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Ion had smiled as they left the room. While walking to the Throne Room Momo curiously looked over to see Ion. "I've seen the contestants, and I really have to say that you are the one that stands out the most." she had said bluntly. Ion looked over to her. "I...stand out? Is that bad?" he asked beginning to wonder. Momo jumped. "Oh no! Oh no! It's good, that is often what the King, looks for in an Employer." she had said encouraging him. Ion thought for a moment then nodded with a real smile this time. "I see, then in that case he did a good job picking you as a employer then huh?" He asked complimenting. Momo smiled happily. "Aye!"
Once they reached the throne room Ion bowed to Antimony and Momo. "It was nice talking to the Princess and her Friend." he had said happily. "Likewise!" Momo said happily. She walked Antimony to her throne and stood by her. "Antimony, who is the man you walked here with? You should not choose favorites just yet." The king tried to lecture.
He stood raising his hands to motion for everyone to stop talking. "Welcome to our Castle, our Home. I do hope that you find it comfortable here, and see the beauty of our castle. You all have your very own room, and are allowed to move about the castle, any room is yours to explore." he had encouraged every one to look around. "Tonight, we will be having a party to welcome Everyone in this room! So please relax until then, Training does begin soon, so please take the time to learn about the challenges ahead and realize that this will be no easy task." He warned. "As you all know you are here to try, to earn the title of Personal Guard. For my daughter Antimony. Please take in mind, this is my only daughter, and she is dear to me. So please do your best I will not just let anyone protect her." he had exposed his soft side for his daughter. Ion hung out in the back and narrowed his eyes as he listened. "I suppose for now, you all may find your rooms, please join us for the party tonight! I look forward to seeing all of you." he had said kindly. He turned to Antimony. "Please Antimony, do not be late to the Party as well." he asked before he left. Momo watched. "Most of these men look like muscle heads. How can that young man hope to succeed against all these men?" she asked Antimony. The men begun to move about to leave, finding there rooms. Ion remained reading the piece of paper telling him where his room was. "Let's see..." he had whispered before he began walking to the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 am

Antimony looked at herself in the dress. She favored the dress, and it fit nicely on her. She heard Momo gasp as she fell to the ground, and turned. There stood a young man, not too much older than herself. She stared curiously at him and Momo as they spoke.

Antimony noticed the young man didn't seem to appear enthusiastic about being here. Then again, she wasn't chipper herself. "Thank you kindly, Ion." She spoke subtlety. She slipped on a pair of black flat footed shoes, and stood once again. She looked very beautiful, Antimony did. She walked to Momo and Ion.

"Well...I suppose we should go then?" She locked eyes with Ion momentarily before she turned to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Momo smiled as Antimony talked. "I know you're a little unprepared Lady Antimony, but Just give it time, I'm sure you'll see how nice it is to have a Personal Guard!" she tried to encourage the girl to be excited. When the Princess asked for her to help find a dress she smiled and left to the wardrobe of the Princess. "Well, why not this one?" she asked pulling a beautiful red dress out. It was normally worn on special occasions. "This is the day you'll be meeting a future employer, might as well make a good impression!" she had said dangling the dress in front of her excitedly.

Ion wondered around the throne room. But he grew impatient. As the king and guards talked they payed less attention to the men. Ion sighed and walked out leaving to the royal halls. He wasn't thrilled about being here. But was eager to get his revenge. He partially spaced out as he began walking. Once Antimony was dressed Momo clasped her hands to gether smiling. "Yes, yes, you look wonderful won't the king be excited to see his daughter participating?" She asked turning to run out of the room. But the door opened suddenly knocking Momo to the ground. "Ouch!" she cried. Ion poked his head in curiously and blinked as he saw Momo on the ground. "Why-" he began to ask why she was sitting on the floor but realized it was his fault. "Oh, I am terribly sorry ma'am." he apologized helping Momo up. The girl seemed infatuated. "Aye, it's alright." she had said waving it off. He looked to Antimony. "Oh, I seemed to have wondered into the Royal Chambers..." he said crossing his arms. "This would be Princess Antimony, and yes, you have." Momo had informed him. Ion nodded. "Well, it was awfully rude of me to just barge in here, but I've never been in a Castle before so please do forgive me, curiosity does get the best of me sometimes." he had told her with a weak smile. He bowed to both women. "I am Ion Masters. I will be one of the many men, trying to earn the title of a "Personal Guard". If you two are heading down to the Throne room I should escort you. It would be the right thing to do." he had said giving a friendly smile. Momo turned to Antimony. "I think this is his way of asking if we can show him back, to the throne room." she had joked and began giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Castle Secrets Images11

Princess Antimony sat in her room, staring at herself in the vanity mirror. The time had come. She'd been watching the men come, and she sighed at the arrival of each. She wasn't ready for this.

She looked at herself again. Her fiery red hair fell to her mid back, and her hazel eyes had a golden hue to them. She was wearing a bath robe still. She looked back at her friend. "Momo...I'm not ready for this."

The Kingdom's princess was always seen as a delicate young woman, one who did her studies and tended to matters around the castle. But the princess loved to go outside and explore. She loved to climb the trees and feel...free. She was pent up inside the castle for long periods of time, so long that if she got outside, it was nearly impossible to find her, and even more so impossible to bring her inside again.

Antimony again turned to her friend. "Help me find a suitable outfit, Momo?" 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Castle Secrets <a href=Castle Secrets -anime11" />

"I have witnessed something no kid should ever have to. No Human, should ever have to. What I saw, was not fair, justified or right in any way at all. I can't forgive the one who hurt me the most. To make me endure nightmares because of what I saw. I witnessed my Family's murder. And I was left to be alone. To die. Ofcourse that was when I was Five. Now I'm eighteen. A terrible, lonely, gruesome thirteen years has went by and I've readied myself for the day. The day that I would get my revenge. The man I am after, is more cruel than anyone I have ever met. He's disgusting, Evil. Who is it?
The man that I am supposed to be loyal to.
The man that I am supposed to respect.
The man that I am supposed to happily lay my life down for.
The man that I am supposed to look up to.
My King.
Ofcourse, I am Not loyal to him. I don't respect him, I would never risk my life for him. And I sure as hell don't look up to him. But I'll pretend I do. For now.
Today's the day. Everything is coming together. Today. I have trained for the past Thirteen years for this. And, I will succeed. I can. I will. I know I will. I've prepared myself for this day, I'm not nervous, I'm not worried. Everything will fall into place. I just know it.
I will Kill my King."

Ion Masters set his pen down almost unwillingly. It seemed as if the pen had been in control scribbling his hate for the Kingdom. He lived in Everia. The capital where the Castle rested. Ion left to his bedroom to finish packing. Today, was the first day of Summer. And everyone in the Country knew what that meant. It meant that a special "Program" would start. It was to be a Personal Guard. Ion knew that it was just more or less a contest to see who the toughest man in the country was. He was positive that he'd win though. He practically trained his whole life just for this event. The Personal Guard was exactly what it sounded like. Everyone in the Royal Family when the turned Eighteen would have, to have a Personal Guard. The Personal Guards Only real duty, was to keep the specific royal person safe. To guard them 24/7. Even though it seemed tiring it was considered the most respectful job. Ion didn't care for it though. The Princess was in line for the throne and he figured it'd be like babysitting a brat. All he wanted was to get close to the King. And to know more of his secrets. He could care less about this job.
The Contest was to show The man who was the
Strongest
Bravest
Smartest
and the
Fastest
in the Country. Ion knew already that it was him. He was sure it was. Either way he signed up for the Program and was now getting ready to be picked up to go live at the castle until he received the "Personal Guard" title. He looked out the window to his room to see a Carriage and guards walking along it. "Finally." he thought to himself. His name was last on the list so he was to be picked up last. A Guard had knocked on the door. Ion sighed as he took a look around the house. "This will be the last time I see this place." he whispered although he was more happy than upset. He left to the door carrying a bag and suitcase. He noticed the Guard had a rather friendly smile and seemed quite patient. "Hello, Mr. Masters. Are you ready to depart for the Castle?" he asked kindly as he stepped aside showing the Royal Carriage. Ion smiled not showing his hate and disgust for anyone in the Kingdom. And nodded. "Yes Sir." he had replied as he walked to the Carriage destined for the Castle.

Meanwhile at the Castle...

Castle Secrets <a href=Castle Secrets Wallpa11" />

The King had sat at his throne waiting patiently for all the men to arrive. "Momo." He stated. A girl who seemed to be a Chef, the Royal cook turned to see her King. "Yes your Majesty?" she asked slightly bowing. "How many more men before this Event starts?" he asked in an impatient tone. Momo looked around the room as if she was counting how many were in the throne room. All of which were conversing with eachother. "I believe just one more sir. He should be here soon." The woman assured him pleasantly. The King sighed. "My Daughter, do you know how she feels about this?" he asked seeming to be curious. Momo shook her head sadly. "Uhm...N-no. Sir, I do not." she replied. The king had nodded in response. He gazed in the room. All the men seemed to be...bland. Boring. They all looked the same. He sighed. "Well, can you go check on her, she should be here by now." He had ordered, much rather than asked. Momo nodded in response. "Yes Your Majesty." She left up the stairs leaving the throne room walking amongst the Castle walls. The beauty of the place. It seemed to make every situation better. "Princess." she called stepping in Front of one of the Royal Chambers. Which was the Princess' room. "Princess, The King awaits you in the Throne Room. All of the men are almost here." she had stated with a patient voice.
A guard walked by and Stopped Momo. "The last one is here." he whispered and carried on with his walk. "Princess All of the men are here! You know how impatient your father is!" she had said with a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Secrets   Castle Secrets Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle Secrets
Page 1 of 1