Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Do you keep track?

Go down 
+3
Pop-Can
Natsu
Frozenflame
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Stranger

The Stranger

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 am

I tend to skim ones with interesting titles; or by roleplayers whose style I like. 

If they're compelling enough, I'll read the entire thing. I've only ever read, about two roleplays that I'd keep checking when they updated though.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 am

I do, if I have writer's block. Because reading through their rp, Just always makes me think of ideas. And it's not ripping ideas off of them either, I know I read an rp once that was completely different from the idea that I got while reading it. I guess that doesn't make much sense, but that's how it is. I'll normally read through the whole rp unless it gets too weird or boring, meaning it drags on to nowhere. And being the kind of person I am, Once I start something I have to finish it. o.o
Soooo, If I know that the people have stopped replying to an rp, so it pretty much died out I'll read all of it, then just map it out to an ending myself. Or just be upset because for one reason or another it ended without...really...ending... .-.
Yeah, I guess I'm weird but to be quite honest I'd be happy if someone told me they read my stories all the time so...yeah...Be..happy. :D
Back to top Go down
Minoshiya

Minoshiya

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 am

Usually I just glance at the first post between the two individuals and....that's about it....

>>; Not sure if that's weird or me just checking if it's worth reading or not....
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:21 am

Oh no you don't.  
*starts hunting Mephisto down* 
Back to top Go down
Pop-Can

Pop-Can

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:16 am

BWUAHAHAHAHA
MY MASTER PLAN IS WORKING!
FEEL THE CREEPY GIFT OF BEING A CREEPER!
-scurries off into the darkness.-
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 am

I feel like a CREEPER *points at Mephisto* It's all your fault!

Sanguis is now a Creeper @.@

Haha I have to skim through everything. Just to make sure that no one is posting things that just shouldn't be.... I could give examples but I won't.
Back to top Go down
Pop-Can

Pop-Can

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:03 am

Oddly enough, I do occasionally. I don't read the whole thing though.
Like, if I know the RPers involved in a thread, I'll skim through because I want to know how creative everyone is. I'm interested in that sort of thing. Or like, if someone is involved in an RP idea that I liked, I'm curious to see how they wrote it. If it gets to smut though, I won't read it. That's creepy. I mean, reading other peoples RPs are creepy too I guess. ;n;
I REFUSE TO BE A CREEPER but yeah.
It's not that I read every single Rp though. I usually tend to read starters and the reply of who ever joined said thread. Just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 am

Sometimes I read other roleplays. Depends on my mood and how much time I have. I'm a night owl, so that helps in that sense, I guess.
Genre wise, depends on what interests me at the time, but not future types. I don't know, I just don't find reading or making those interesting much :/
I like slave, anime, mature and yaoi/yuri the best right now. I can't wait until past ones start though. I can't think of a plot for that right now. >.<
Roleplays tend to get rather long, so unless it really sucks me in, I'll skim through it. If it's short at the time, then it's easier to read through.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:51 pm

I've never been the person to read other people's roleplays, but it seems like other people do.

So, I was kind of curious. Are you one of those people? And if so, what roleplay genres do you tend to read? Do you read the entire roleplay, or sort of skim through it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you keep track? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you keep track?   Do you keep track? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you keep track?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: General :: Discussions :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: