Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Prussian Slave - Open/Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prussian Slave - Open/Mature   Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 am

Caroline walked in the room and set the circular tray down. She quickly turned to him as he spoke. "Yes, sir, I've tried many of the brands we have available. Sometimes its out of curiosity, and sometimes...in the middle of bad times, when I get worried or something. A big part of my job is making small talk with guests, yet I have nobody to really talk to. Ah, I apologize if I've said too much. Anyway, that particular one is one of our best in quality and taste." She said, revealing her German accent a bit more, as her colleagues and bosses couldn't overhear her now. She was a bit worried about the reaction to it, as she had gotten everything from acceptance to being kicked out of the room by guests in the past, but she felt more human if she revealed it and wasn't just repeating rehearsed lines in a fake accent. "Is there anything else you need, sir? Lunch, perhaps? I'll do whatever I can to help you enjoy yourself here." She said with an honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Minoshiya

Minoshiya

PostSubject: Re: Prussian Slave - Open/Mature   Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 am

The more he read the terms of his contract, the more he had to admit that it seemed like the government were really serious about this. It was like being given a gun and put out into a hunting range with no limitations. Kurt could literally point at someone outside his window and bam, they were stripped of rights and to be held under government law for as long as he wanted. "And they called us the bad guys..." He murmured, realizing that the world was all about adaptation, much like him. The States were just adapting to the fallen Regime by inheriting some of the traits that seemed to work, whereas abandoning the whole dictator shtick. Ah, well, some things work...

He closed the folder when the door knock had come and glanced towards the wooden frame. The voice that called out having belonged to a girl, it seemed. From the tone  he assumed she was quite young as well, and not overweight if the pitch said anything. Kurt sighed, finding himself coming back into old habits of identifying people from just sound alone. It was hard to break out of when your entire early life was a man shouting german to you to learn, learn, learn. Sliding the folder under the couch, he stood up and approached the door, opening it. Much to his expectation, he wasn't disappointed, but his talents couldn't pinpoint cuteness. Smiling a bit, the blond male gave an energetic chuckle as he wore a black suit that was slightly undone at his collar, his tie loose. "Ah~ Thank you. You can come in." He said, having allowed her to step in and put down the tray, but he had taken the bottle from her before she had entered and examined it. He had been checking the quality of the brand and wondered just how good it was. "Have you ever had something like this, Caroline?" Kurt asked. 
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Prussian Slave - Open/Mature   Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Caroline took calls and followed guests' orders until 11:45 that morning. She had worked through her morning break, but didn't mind, as she was optimistic about having the lunch break. She left the hotel and visited a café directly across the street from her work. She took an outside seat, enjoying the late summer sunshine until she checked her watch and sprinted back to work.

Just after her half hour lunch break, Caroline swiftly returned to the phone as it started to ring. "Good afternoon, Caroline here. How may I help you?...Ah yes, of course, room service. Our menu is quite varied to accommodate visitor's tastes...Yes, that's available. Excuse me, sir, which room is this?...Alright, your order will be ready in five to ten minutes. One priority is for our guests to not have to wait long...It's been a pleasure speaking with you, sir. See you soon." Caroline said before she hung up the phone. She dashed to where the drinks were kept, and carefully made a glass of what the man ordered while realizing she hadn't heard his name. She didn't hear any noise in the background of the call, so she guessed that he could be alone in the room. She wanted to add a snack, but recalled her boss mentioning not to do so, as some guests considered it inconvenient. She placed the glass on a circular tray, and maintained a fast walking pace while watching where she was going and the glass simultaneously. She found the door to the specified room and knocked twice before speaking in a rehearsed sweet voice. "Room service, sir. Caroline here." She said, standing at attention, but slightly relaxed.

(It's amazing! I had photo issues, so my picture may not fit the setting, and it was hard for me to find a good picture to fit the time period. Thank you so much!)
Back to top Go down
Minoshiya

Minoshiya

PostSubject: Re: Prussian Slave - Open/Mature   Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 1235881955216_zpsf394aa5c

A miserable defeat....

Everything he had once hoped for: the Third Reich. The Great Victory. The Promised Champion that was to save the World.

Dead and gone, like so much chaff.

And now, he didn't even want to think about now....

Kurt Löwenthal, a youth that had joined the Nazi Military at the age of 21 had made a good name for himself within the states over the War. But what he had been most for had been the fact that he became very well known for his ability to torture British and French soldiers when needed for the army. This would save him from the battlefield, as he wasn't well known for using firearms, but it would make him into a monster. It was a natural thing to do, Kurt would say. In the state Germany had been, you were either supportive of the war, or you were seen as a traitorous sympathizer for the other side and were shot on site. For a youth like him, it was a way of making sure he survived the war and he saw to it to the bitter end. Except he didn't realize how bitter it was after it ended.

Germany lost, their leader killed himself in some bunker, and Kurt was captured and brought to the United States. He was captured by US soldiers, but he knew most of his enemies likely were still in Europe, so he didn't know what he was being brought to the states to be judged. Why waste the money, let alone the airplane seat? That was their problem, he thought. But then something strange had happened once he arrived in the states. Rather than condemn him, they had wanted to know his methods of torture. It....seemed the US realized how powerful torture was when put to the right use. And with the Soviets breathing down their neck as well, it seemed only natural that they wanted to bring it over to the west as, even Kurt had to admit, their methods were more primitive than he expected. And who else to learn from but a well trained SS soldier, it seemed.

And so, two years passed, and now he was part of the US Government, but he saw himself moreso as their lapdog that they could shoot down at any given moment. Kurt had to confess that it was better than simply rolling over and dying, as he had the aptitude and desire to live on no matter what. Yes, this would suit him fully well.

"Central...intelligence...agency?" He had repeated the name of the organization that seemed to have been in the process of being made. Within the small room of New York, just out on the outskirts, where a small farm had been. The people within all wore suits, except for the farmer who was washing his hands in the sink as the three were within his kitchen. "CIA, seems catchy enough." The boy mentioned, earning no respect from his fellow men, except the old farmer who chuckled. "You're going to help, Kurt. You're part of it yourself." Suddenly, the male's eyes glanced from his fellow man. A simple older gentleman named Jacob, who Kurt saw as his caretaker. Someone who asks him where he was when, who he talked to when, what bathroom he went to when. Alot of When's, basically. Kurt had to admit that he never had his life so written out than he did with this guy, but after two years from the war, it wasn't any surprise why they were still skeptical of the German they kidnapped from the war. Looking over the folder, he flipped through the pages a bit and saw where the underline portions had been and what his duty really cataloged.

If the government was going to go through with it, then it was going to be a lot of books and likely rumors about it, Kurt thought. A lot of it was going to be hidden operations and more secretive ways to protect the land, it seemed, but that was all flavour text for the real reason: torture under the government's safety and ability to take away rights. "Make sure nobody reads the fine print." He said, sighing as he put down the folder and closed his eyes. "That being said, Kurt. We expect to give you more freedom to pursue your own methods. You have a base of operations here in New York and the government will send their suspects your way." Was this their way of tying his leash to a tree? Maybe they just tired of him moving around the country, he thought. But, it wasn't like he had any real freedom to complain. He nodded and with that, took his leave.

Once he was back in the hotel room, he groaned as he was undoing his black suit. "Ugh, I need to order a drink...maybe room service..." Kurt said as he sat in his room on the couch, legs sprawled out under the table and his head leaned back with his face towards the ceiling. Yeah, he'd order some room service to celebrate his new 'position'...

((Hope this is suitable *^*;;))
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Prussian Slave - Open/Mature   Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:13 pm

(Sure. go ahead. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Minoshiya

Minoshiya

PostSubject: Re: Prussian Slave - Open/Mature   Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:57 am

((May I?))
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Prussian Slave - Open/Mature   Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 Animejpg

It was August of 1947. The war had concluded two years earlier, and the red scare of communism had barely begun. Among the inhabitants of a New York city that bordered Canada was a 20 year old immigrant from what was until recently the capital of Prussia. On this typical weekday, Caroline Hirsch was walking to her job as a luxury hotel receptionist. She loved her job, as she could meet guests who also came from other countries. To her chagrin, she usually had to refrain from speaking of her homeland, as it was currently under Soviet control. She also had learned in the few years she had lived in America to curtail her German accent, but it could still occasionally be heard. With her hair in a bun and her knee length skirt bouncing as she walked, she arrived at the hotel. The colleagues she normally worked with were mostly women, in an effort to make the hotel more appealing, but there were male colleagues and bosses too. Caroline put her purse away, then headed to the front lobby desk waiting for the first call of the day.

(I suck at long starters. Your character could be anyone, and I was imagining that they get to know each other a bit, then your character turns on her and she becomes a slave. I accept most fetishes. Anachronisms are okay within reason, but please keep the era in mind.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prussian Slave - Open/Mature   Prussian Slave - Open/Mature - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prussian Slave - Open/Mature
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Slave-
Jump to: