Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:39 am

Anina placed her hands over her face. It was definitely a bad idea to have Hilda around her guest. The busty maid knew WAY too much about Anina's embarrassing past, and was eager to share. "Someone kill me now..." Anina muttered as she opened a pair of large glass doors. Beyond a small patio stood a spacious lawn, perfect for picnics or other outdoor activities. Hilda followed her mistress, but her eyes on their guest. "Well...this one time...at band camp..." Hilda smirked wickedly. Suddenly, her mistress placed her hand firmly over Hilda's lips once more. "Um Hilda...shouldn't you be making yourself useful??" Anina laughed nervously as her right eye twitched some more. Once Anina released her, Hilda smiled brightly and gave Anina a slight bow. Anina returned her smile with a stern glare, one that was intensified after hearing Alexis's comment. "...Whatever...lets just do this." she mumbled softly. "Lady Alexis." Hilda spoke politely. "You'll have your choice of any weapon you desire." she stated and guided her over to a chest filled with swords, daggers, a bow, and just about every other weapon one might need. Meanwhile, Anina started stretching. Her placed her arms above her and slightly bent her body from left to right. By that point, nearly all of her staff had gathered to watch the spectacle. It wasn't everyday that people got the chance to watch a fairy duel a human.,
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Alexis giggled at how hard the maid teased her master. It perhaps showed how loyal she was to the blonde woman, and perhaps how she wanted to keep Anina's spirits up. Did the rest of the people view Anina with such high regard also? Or did they despise her for their current situation? "Band camp?" The fairy had no idea what that was, but chose to ignore it. Her dress fluttered in the gentle breeze as she approached the weapons given to her.

"I'll give you a large, large handicap." The emerald-haired girl reached for a rapier. She sliced it through the air. Swooosh! "No magic, and no wings. That actually gives you an advantage, because I'm more of a magic user." Alexis stabbed the rapier into the ground and waited for the human to stretch. "Hurry up, I'm getting bored~"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:30 pm

ooc: sorry for the wait

Hilda stood back some. She had expected their guest to choose a rapier. When she dared to offer a handicap, Hilda's smile quickly vanished. Before she could say a word, her mistress was already nose to nose with the fairy. "Dont insult me." Anina barked. "This is a ritual that has been conducted by my family for generations. Tease me all you want, but you will NOT spit on the name of my family. You can take your handicap and shove it." Anina hissed. With that, she turned around and marched ten paces away from Alexis. Hilda released a deep sigh of relief. She thought for sure that Anina would allow her temper to get the best of her., "Let me just remind the both of you that this isn't a fight to the death. The fight will continue until one of you has bested the other, or one of you surrenders. If either one of you try to make this a fight to the death..." Hilda paused and flashed a terrifying smile, one that sent chills down Anina's spine. "I'll be stepping in." Hilda stated and took a few steps back. She pulled out a handkerchief and held it above her head. "The fight starts when this handkerchief hits the ground." Hilda stated while shifting her eyes between the girls.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:09 pm

((It's okay, I've been pretty busy as of late either way))

The fairy rolled her eyes when Anina mentioned how disrespectful the woman was. She had meant no disrespect, but this woman had taken it so. She would make sure to cool the human off after she won the fight between the two. Though Alexis wondered how powerful the maid was. She was just a maid, right? It would be an absolute waste to make a warrior into a maid. Who knew, maybe Hilda meant she was going to poison Anina or something. 

The green-haired girl held her rapier high. She seemed to be ready to spring into action. "You're too tense, girly." She pointed out, "No wonder why you're incapable of leading your people and why you need me. If a dire situation were to truly happen, you'd crack." Alexis glanced back at the maid. "Good luck, Anina! You'll need it!"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Anina's red hues shot wide open! She stared at the fairy in disbelief. Who was she to comment on her leadership? What she did she know? Anina jaw clenched shut as her eyes narrowed sharply. The handkerchief Hilda dropped had just barely touched the ground. Suddenly Anina charged bravely towards the fairy! Within her eyes burned the unwavering desire to shut Alexis's mouth. She placed her right hand on the handle of her sheathed blade. Immediately upon her touch, the blade released a high pitched scream! Flames erupted from the handle and flowed down the base of the blade as it was unsheathed. Within the middle of the handle a small red gem glowed fiercely, almost as if it were alive. "Zu Asche verbrennen Sunna!" Anina roared and swung her blade horizontally, unleashing a bright torrent of scarlet flames at the fairy. Anina was determined the bury Alexis. Every time she slashed her blade across the air, violent flames came shooting out from it, eager to devour the fairy

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 Firesw11
Hilda pressed palm against her face. "Great...the blood has already gone to her head..." The maid thought with a deep sigh. She stood back while crossing her arms over her chest. "Well...at least this will be a good opportunity to see what a full blooded fairy can do. Lets see if what Lady Karli hinted at is actually true. That blade..Sunna has been passed down through the Rommel family for generations. Lets see how it reacts when someone like mistress is confronted by someone like Lady Alexis." Hilda thought to herself. The kingdom's sorceress had more or less indicated that Anina and Hilda held the largest reserves of magic within their bodies. She had taught Hilda and Annina how to tap into their vast reserves, though Anina was still having trouble. Karli had her suspicions why that was so, but only Hilda...and Anina's late father knew the true cause.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Cute... Alexis thought when she saw the blonde girl get flustered. It didn't matter how magical the sword Anina held was. Just by watching the flicker of the flame, the fairy could tell how uncontrolled it was. She danced from side to side by avoiding the fiery slashes. Each step was made with minimal effort, as if she were dancing rather than trying to avoid the fire. The flames weren't omnipresent, and could be avoided easily. Alexis continued to dodge the attacks, occasionally stretching her rapier towards the flame. The flame would lightly flicker over her sword, causing it to glow a curious orange.

With each parry, the fairy came one step closer to Anina. Then, pressing all of her energy off of her heels, the fairy bolted forward at the human. She slid on her knees to avoid another flame and went to leg sweep Anina.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:04 pm

"Mistress! Remember your training!" Hilda called out, hoping that her encouragement would even out the fight a little bit. Unfortunately, it looked liked Anina hadn't heard a word. She continued to attack while  pouring all of her strength into burning the fairy. Had she been a human, she would've already been consumed by the flames. Hilda released a deep sigh. "Yea...the blood has definitely gone to her head..." she muttered while shaking her head slowly from side to side. 

It seemed like time was flowing in slow motion. Anina could only watch as Alexis bolted towards her, then swept her right off her feet. Anina fell back. Her head slammed into the ground causing her to hiss in pain. She had even dropped her sword, causing the flames that surrounded the blade to die down. "Great..." Hilda sighed again. Anina held the back of her head. It was only then that she realized she was unarmed, and staring up into the emerald eyes of Alexis's. "Finish it." Anina barked. Her pride as a Rommel would never allow her to admit defeat. "Really? That damn girl..." Hilda cursed silently. Her dark blue eyes narrowed as a magic circle appeared underneath her feet. Like a gentle river, magic streamed up along her body and towards the center of her palms. She stood ready, her eyes locked on Alexis. If she made the tiniest move to take her mistress's life, she'd step in
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Alexis was disappointed at how quick her foe had fallen. This was the individual that she was supposed to create a contract with? The fairy held the rapier pointed at the human. The tip of the weapon just millimeters away from Anina's nose. The emerald-haired girl stared at Anina for a few moments. A smile crept across her face. In nearly an instant, a small bolt of lightning would run down the rapier. It would then connect with Anina's nose and create a small tingling sensation. Then, the fairy tossed the rapier aside. "Oh, don't be so mellow-dramatic!" Alexis jumped onto the human, embracing her.

Anina would be able to feel the fairy's soft skin, and her large breasts against her own heated skin. "You know why I'm a wind priestess candidate? It's because I'm free like the wind. Unbound by any chains. And I never will be bound." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Anina was disappointed as well. She mentally kicked herself for being defeated so easily, and in front of her staff as well. She stared right up into Alexis's eyes. Her crimson hues hardened as the fairy pointed her blade just inches from her nose. A small drop of sweat rolled down the right side of Hilda's face. She was starting to get a little fidgety. Her mistress was being threatened. Although Hilda sensed no killing intent from Alexis, she was holding her sword way too close to Anina's face.

Anina was about to ask Alexis what she was waiting for. Suddenly, she felt a sharp zag surge through her nose. The blonde's eyes widened a bit. "Ouch..." she whispered while cutely scrunching up her nose. "W-What are you..." Anina frowned, but paused and blinked for a moment. Her eyes widened as the fairy pounced on her, releasing a small gasp. "What the hell?" Anina blinked again. Her cheeks turned a deep shape of red as she stared up at the fairy once more. The feeling of her breasts pressing down into Anina's made her feel...strange. Suddenly, Anina became very self conscious. She had to smell like a combination of sweat and dirt. Her cheeks turned even darker. Her crimson hues shifted away from Alexis, avoiding her eyes. "Y-You're too close..." she whispered softly.

Hilda released a big sigh of relief. She walked over towards her mistress and took a knee in front of her. "My my...aren't you two cozy." she stated with a small grin. Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. "Well seeing that Lady Alexis beat you like you stole something...we should invite her to bathe. What do you think mistress?" Hilda asked with a wide, mischievous grin. Anina's eyes shot wide open. "Wha? W-Why??!" she exclaimed. "Because you lost." Hilda stated, and rather bluntly too. "F-Fine." Anina growled. She shifted her eyes slowly back up to Alexis's. "W-Would you like to bathe with me? My 'tub' is pretty large...and...you're welcome to join me..."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:04 pm

Alexis tilted her head and cutely stuck her tongue out. It seemed like such an innocent and carefree expression. Then, the fairy leaned down and lightly flicked her tongue against Anina's neck. Her soft, warm tongue left some saliva over the human. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" The fairy was talking about Anina's invitation to bathe with her. "I knew it, so you do like girls!" She giggled, before bringing herself up to her feet. She extended out a hand to help the blonde back onto her feet. "Sorry, but I'm not interested in women." The fairy crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Anina's eyes shot wide open! Her cheeks turned a burnt shade of red as she felt the feeling of Alexis's tongue against her flesh. A hard shiver ran down her entire body. She released a hard gasp and lightly arched her body up into Alexis's. She had never, ever been touched like that. Sure Hilda teased her occasionally, but nothing like that. The next thing Anina knew, she was being mocked, again. Fire raged within her crimson hues. Anina slapped the fairy's hand away and jumped up to her feet. "WHY YOU LIL-!" she roared, ready to pummel the fairy with her own two hands. "Now now mistress." Hilda laughed as she moved to hold Anina back. Anina desperately tried reaching for Alexis, but Hilda had her arms locked up. "Lady Alexis, please do join us. I think you'll find our bath most relaxing. I'll even wash your back if you wish." Hilda offered. Her dark blue eyes shifted between Alexis and Anina. It wasn't until Anina calmed down that Hilda released her. The blonde released a hard huff while crossing her arms over her chest. "Feel better?" Hilda teased. "Shut up." Anina grumbled while glaring daggers at Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Alexis was puzzled when the human slapped her hand away. She knew that Anina had a short temper, but her fuse just seemed to blow off was too easily. This girl's dangerous... The fairy thought. Perhaps she should reconsider the contract with her. A woman who was unable to control her emotions certainly didn't deserve to control god-like powers. If this country were to fall, it would definitely be through Anina's hands. The girl stood, nearly frozen while staring at her hand, which had been slapped away. "Hmm?" She looked up, clearly spacing out from the entire situation. "I'll think about it." She said in a serious tone. "I should go back to Fairyland for now. The people are probably worried about where I am." She said in a low voice, and immediately flew off.

---

"Alexis! You have to seriously consider what actions you partake in for the next century!" A loud voice boomed.
"We cannot have you exploring the forbidden lands just days before you become the Wind Priestess!"
"You were picked as the perfect Wind Priestess because your very nature aligns so well with wind! Even so, it shouldn't be an excuse to ignore your duties!"

Alexis stood in front of the Council with her hands folded her eyes cast on the ground. It was the first time in a while that the fairy did not smile.

---

The sun had already set. The emerald-haired fairy had flown in the night sky back to the estate, landing at the front door. She rang the doorbell. "Hello~ anybody home?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Anina's gaze immediately softened. Alexis was leaving? Anina opened her lips to speak, but no words came out. She wanted to request that Alexis stay. She wanted to apologize for her short temper. The blonde watched silently as her hope for the future flew off. Hilda released a soft sigh. "Mistress you should keep in mind that Lady Alexis doesn't follow our rules of society. She's not going to treat you with absolute respect simply because you come from nobility." Hilda explained. Anina bit down on her bottom lip. Did she just destroy her chance to save her people?

A few hours later,
Hilda was busy washing dishes from dinner. When she heard the sound of the doorbell, she quickly dried her hands and hurried to greet whoever was waiting. Her dark blue hues lit up when she saw Alexis. "Welcome back." She smiled warmly and opened the door. "Come, I'll take you to my mistress. You'll find her in a...more agreeable mood." Hilda smiled as she led the fairy upstairs.
Meanwhile, Anina sat calmly in her room. Her body was wrappy in a cozy red bathrobe. The scent of fresh strawberries drifted in the air from the shampoo she had used. She sat in her favorite chair, re-reading stories her father had told to her as a child. She heard a gentle tap on her door and looked up. "Yes?" she called. Hilda quickly opened the door, and ushered Alexis inside. "Our guest has returned." Hilda smiled. Anina quickly rose to her feet. "T-Thank you Hilda. Please bring us some tea." Anina ordered. Hilda gave her mistress a bow. "Right away." she chimed before leaving. "Um..." Anina whispered while running a hand through her long blonde locks. She had risen so quickly that she didn't notice her bathrobe coming undone. Alexis now had a good view of Anina's cleavage. She'd be able to see small droplets of water running down between the valley of her breasts. "So...I...I feel like I disgraced myself earlier. I...I offer you my humblest of apologies. I...I hope that you'll still help me. I-I really am sorry..." Anina whispered softly. Her soft crimson hues came to rest on the floor. "Please help me."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:37 pm

Alexis tilted her head innocently. "Hmm?" She hummed in a relaxed tone, as if Anina's actions didn't really bother the fairy. In truth, she was thinking about her scolding from the elemental priestesses. She followed Hilda up the stairs until they finally reached Anina's room. Alexis entered in front and immediately noticed the robe around the blonde girl. Had she already taken a bath? Well, that was a shame because the fairy was looking forward to this human ritual. She waved the maid off and turned her attention back to Anina. Her emerald eyes locked onto the human. She didn't care for the woman's breasts, nor was interested in them. 

Alexis took a few steps forward and lifted Anina's chin up with her fingers. "Ohh? As much as you believe power is the only solution to helping your people. It's also your mindset." She continued, "This is all just a game to me. The only reason I picked you was because I thought you were interesting." Her eyes stared deeply into Anina's. "And besides, I think it'd be a lot of fun!"

---

In the dark of the night stood a lone fiery-haired woman. A crow rested on her shoulders. "...I don't like where this is going. Go, Qrow. Investigate and watch over our wind priestess..." She pointed at the estate from the distance. The crow cried out and soared into the sky, attempting to get a closer look at Alexis from the window.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:10 am

Anina stared blankly into Alexis's eyes. The fairy had just confirmed what Anina thought to be true. "I understand. All of this is a game." Anina replied softly before gently taking hold of Alexis's hand. "But to me it isn't. I owe it to my people to do anything and everything to save them. If I fail, they'll die." Anina stated calmly as she held onto Alexis's hand tightly. "If you can understand that I think we can work together." she smiled. Anina hoped the Alexis would be able to sense her sincerity. The fairy was her only hope. A few minutes later, Hilda came in with two steaming cups of tea. She offered Alexis her's first before serving her mistress. "Thank you Hilda." Anina smiled brightly. She closed her eyes and took in a long whiff of the tea, loving the fragrance. "So why dont we get to know each other? You mentioned before that humans messed up your name I think. Tell, what is your true name? I'll call you by that if you dont mind." Anina stated while quietly sipping her tea.

Hilda stood silently, her eyes glued to her mistress's cleavage. Anina noticed the look Hilda was giving her and blinked twice. "What?" Anina frowned. "Oh nothing!" Hilda giggled. "I wont say anything if Lady Alexis wont."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Alexis was far too carefree to worry about the situation at hand. She existed in a realm isolated from this world, and no matter how dire the situation became here, would not affect anything back home. She smiled softly back at the human, though she didn't really have any words to speak at the moment. The fairy pursed her lips as soon as the tea came. "Are you making fun of me?" The emerald-haired girl lifted the tea cup then set it back down. Her mysterious hues turned back up at Anina. "Alexis is fine." She said, completely shutting down the blonde's attempt to obtain the fairy's real name.

The fairy glanced over at Hilda, then back at Anina. "Say... are you and your maid... in a secret relationship?" She had been getting this vibe ever since she suspected Anina of liking women, and judging from Hilda's responses as well...

"Anyways, I've decided. I'll still lend you power." Alexis silenced Anina about she could say anything else by placing her index finger against the human's lips. "But after seeing how uncontrolled you are, I'll only loan you small amounts. Unless if you can convince me otherwise, lesbian." Her eyes glared at Anina for a moment, before bursting out laughing. "I'm joking, I'm joking."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:57 pm

"Making fun of you?" Anina blinked. Suddenly, a small grin appeared on her lips. "No not at all. I just thought you'd want another chance drinking it." Anina laughed softly. Her laughter died down though after the fairy refused to give her real name. Anina wasn't sure why, but she suspected it wasn't a big deal. "Very well." she replied softly.

The blonde was happily enjoying her tea, but paused and blinked after hearing Alexis's question. "Of course." Anina stated while blinking again. "We've been together since we were children. She's my best friend. I wouldn't say our relationship is secret...everyone knows we're close." Anina stated. Hilda placed her hand over her mouth, trying to contain her laughter. "What?" Anina frowned. Hilda leaned over a bit, finding it harder to contain her amusement. "Lady Alexis, forgive my mistress. She's a little innocent. You'll have to spell it out for her." she giggled.

Anina shifted her crimson hues between the girls. She didn't see what was so funny. Had she missed something? Her attention shifted however after hearing that Alexis would grant her power. Her eyes quickly brightened! She opened her mouth to speak, but paused as Alexis silenced her. "I understand." Anina replied softly while gently moving Alexis's finger. "I'll do everything I can to prove that I can handle the power. I'm more than willing to learn too." Anina added. The mood between the two girls was great...until Alexis called Anina a lesbian again. Rather than blowing up, Anina released a strained laugh. Her right twitched a bit, but at least she was trying to hold back her temper.

Hilda stood up straight. She decided that her mistress had stood too long with her bathrobe open. She walked up to Anina with a kind smile and gently fixed her robe. Anina looked up, and then down at her robe. Her entire face quickly turned burnt red. "W-Why didn't you tell me!? You know I get lost in thought!!" Anina cried in embarrassment. "What can I say? I assumed you were trying to seduce our guest, mistress." Hilda teased. Anina released a long, deep growl. Her arms wrapped tightly around her body. "Y-You can be so mean sometimes...." Anina frowned and shifted her eyes off to the side. "Its because you're too innocent mistress." Hilda smiled happily. "With a little more authority...you'd make a perfect D." Hilda chimed. Anina blinked twice. Her eyes shifted over to Hilda for a moment. "D?" she blinked again, causing Hilda's laughter to return. "Dom, mistress."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:56 pm

The girl puffed her cheeks. "Suuure, that's what you were doing." Alexis childishly stuck her tongue out at Anina. Though she couldn't help but to giggle as Anina answered her question. So it wasn't a secret relationship the two have. The fairy wanted to play with Anina's innocence even more. "So the relationship between you and Hilda isn't secret? So like, the entire city knows about you two?" The emerald-haired girl wasn't going to 'spell it out' for the blonde. No, she would have fun with this as much as she could.

As soon as Hilda mentioned that she thought Anina was trying to seduce Alexis, the fairy placed a finger over her lips. She smiled and giggled to herself while looking at the blonde woman. A bright red blush appeared across her cheeks. "Oh, it worked. I'm seduced." Her smile soon faded, however. "Dom?" Alexis repeated. There was no such thing as a 'dom' in Fairyland. Perhaps it was some sort of title of nobility. Hilda did say that a dom held authority, after all. The fairy placed both hands on the table and leaned forward. "Oh yes, you'd be a great dom!"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Hilda placed her hand over her mouth. The situation was just too funny! She watched as her mistress nodded to Alexis's question. "Yes. Even the king knows how close we are...why do you ask?" Anina blinked while giving Alexis a suspicious glare. She clutched her robe a little tighter while blushing. She had never intended to seduce anyone, but figured that arguing otherwise would just give Alexis more reasons to tease her. 

Hilda's blue eyes shot wide open! She stared blankly between Alexis and Anina. She couldn't believe her ears! The maid figured that Alexis would know what a dom was. It made her wonder if the fairy was just as innocent as her mistress. Suddenly, a mischievous grin formed over her lips. She definitely had to milk the situation for everything it was worth. "Mistress." Hilda smiled while turning to Anina. "We invited Lady Alexis to bathe. We should extend the invitation again, give her a chance to relax like we humans do." Hilda smiled brightly. "We can also show her what an excellent dom you are!" Hilda slyly added. Anina nodded. She still didn't understand what a dom was...but it had to be something good. Plus, Alexis had complimented her. "Y-Yes. I can definitely do that! Books have been written about my...domness..." the blonde boasted. 

Hilda placed her hand over her mouth again. Part of her almost felt sorry for setting her mistress up. "Shall we go then? I'll prepare the water. Its the one thing, aside from tea, that we have plenty of." Hilda stated. Anina nodded again. It was sad, but true. She turned to Alexis and extended her right hand to the fairy. "If you're still willing I wouldn't mind taking another bath."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:14 pm

((Sorry, these next two weeks are suuper busy for me :( ))

A shiver was sent down the fairy's spine as soon as she saw the maid smile. What were her intentions? For someone to be in the position of a simple maid, one had to wonder why she had been able to outwit Anina in many cases, and frustrate her. It made Alexis wonder if it was Hilda, and not Anina who had true power. Yes- her suspicions shouldn't grow towards the blonde woman, but rather the maid. The blonde woman was rash, and to put it quite frankly, she seemed like an idiot. 

The emerald-haired girl snapped back to reality. "Huh?" She blinked a few times before reaching out to the human. She smiled. "Then let's go. Don't peak, okay?" Alexis winked at Anina. She stood up, though she would keep an eye on Hilda. This Hilda woman had even threatened to intervene in their fight earlier. Even that statement scared Anina. 

Yes, indeed this was all just a game to the fairy. Though she grew increasingly interested in the maid. It was definitely going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:39 pm

((its cool. Post when you can lol))

"Trust me..I wont." Anina frowned lightly. After helping Alexis to her feet she turned to Hilda. "Take our guest to the changing room. Make sure she gets a fresh towel, bath cloth, and her choice of soap. I'll be along in a minute." Anina ordered. Hilda gave her mistress a small bow and nodded. "Dont be too long! You'll miss out o my famous 'washing' technique." Hilda giggled. Anina shivered a little. She knew all about Hilda's 'technique.' "Hilda...what are you scheming? It better not be anything indecent. We have a guest." Anina growled. The blonde crossed her arms firmly over her chest while arching her brow. Hilda gasped lightly while placing her hand over her mouth. "Mistress! How could you? I would never do such a thing!" the maid claimed. "Not that you would notice, seeing how innocent and easily teasable you are." Hilda thought to herself.

Anina rolled her eyes and shook her head. She loved Hilda like a sister, but she wouldn't tolerate being made a fool of in front of Alexis....again. "Best behavior." Anina warned her. Hilda clicked her heels together and gave her a mistress a salut. "Ja Vol!" Hilda shouted. She gave her mistress a wink before turning to lead Alexis back downstairs. Anina released a deep, deep sigh. Controlling Hilda was like trying to control the wind. The girl mostly did whatever she wanted, yet, she was Anina's best friend and held her absolute trust.

Sooo..." Hilda began. She gazed over her shoulder while giving Alexis a flirtatious smile. "Do you have a boyfriend back home? A girl like you must have her pick of fairy guys right?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Alexis glared at the maid. Her perky attitude just reeked of suspicion. It wasn't until the two were alone that the fairy could finally confirm a few suspicions with Hilda. "Enough of this small talk." The girl growled. "Who exactly are you? What are your intentions?" Anyone would be suspicious of the maid if she acted out this way. Furthermore, the maid had said during the duel that she would stop any of the two if a killing intent emerged. Was the maid just that powerful, or was she just ignorant of the fairy's capabilities. "For a maid, you exercise quite a bit of power, don't you? What else does Anina put you in charge of?" The emerald-haired girl stared into the woman's eyes, seeking for even a small movement of hesitation.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:02 am

"My intentions?" Hilda blinked as she continued walking. A small smile formed over her lips as Alexis continued to ask her questions. Once they were down the stairs, Hilda led the fairy down the main hall, through two doors, and down another hall. "You make me sound like I'm the big bad wolf. I have no intentions...besides possibly creating a little excitement for my mistress." Hilda smiled. "I pretty much run this place. I'm both my mistress's personal attendant, head maid, and overseer of the property." she explained, and stopped once they entered the changing room Anina had spoken of. "You'll find towels and everything here. To the right, there's a long shelf with all kinds of bath salts, shampoos, and other good smelling stuff. I'd be more than happy you help you pick something. To the left and through that door.." Hilda pointed with her right hand. "Leads to the bathroom. I'll prepare the water. It will take just a minute to heat up." she stated and turned to face the door the two girls had just walked through.

Suddenly, Hilda stopped. She closed her eyes for a moment and slowly turned to face Alexis. "My mistress is one of the bravest people I know. She truly loves this kingdom, as well as her own territory. If not for her short temper...she'd make a great ruler. She's also very intelligent. She can be a bit...dense...when it comes to love and lust, but thats only because she's never experienced those things. What I'm trying to say...is that...she's important to me. I swore that I'd protect her, that I'd be both her shield and sword. Thats who I am. I take my job very seriously, fyi." Hilda smiled softly. Hopefully her answer would satisfy Alexis's curiosity. "My mistress doesn't have much..." the maid whispered, her bright smile now slowly fading. "She lost her mother...well...she was only a baby. Her father died when she was thirteen. I'm literally the only family she has left, yet...she continues to move forward. She refuses to allow depression to consume her. Tell me Lady Alexis, do you know what is feels like to lose someone precious?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Though Hilda's response seemed legitimate, so it soothed the fairy's suspicions for now. Whether the silver-haired woman gave a perfect response, or a too perfect response was left to be seen. Then, the maid said that Anina would be a perfect leader. "I'll be the judge of that." The emerald-haired woman began to peel apart her clothing. One by one, she tossed her articles of clothing into a bin as more of her smooth, curvy body was revealed to the maid. 

"I can't say I have. People in fairyland live for very long." Her voice was quieter. Alexis grabbed a blue towel and tightly wrapped it around her body. All of her curves could still be made out, especially her round breasts. "If you want have a serious chat with me, let's do that at another time." The girl rolled her eyes and walked through the door. "Hi hi girly!" The fairy cheered. She had one hand holding onto her towel so it wouldn't fall off. 

((Sorry for the rushed post :/ ))
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:38 pm

ooc: its all good

ic: "Very well." Hilda replied softly. The maid quickly entered the bathroom, which was large enough to fit around 20-25 people, and made her towards the boiler room. Anina entered the bathroom a few minutes later. She clutched the top of her pink towel tightly. Her nipples pressed firmly into the fabric of the towel as she walked. Her cheeks darkened slightly when she saw Alexis. "H-Hello." she replied softly. The blonde wore her hair in a messy bun. Hanging off her right arm was a small basket filled with her favorite bathing items. "Hilda should finishing heating the water soon." she stated. The blonde couldn't help but to eye how the fairy's towel displayed her perfect curves. The sight made her gaze down at her own body, wishing that she was as attractive. 

With a soft sigh, Anina stepped forward and sat down at the water's edge. Heat from the boiler slowly filled the bathroom, creating a thin layer of steam. Anina dipped her toes into the water and shivered lightly. "Still needs a few minutes." she whispered. Her crimson hues eyed Alexis again, only this time focused on her face. "Can you tell me more about this ritual? What exactly will I have to do? Also, can we do it here...or do we have to go into the woods?" Anina asked. Traveling at night wasn't safe, especially for women. Although Anina was confident that she could defend herself against a few bandits, she didn't see the point in taking unnecessary risks. Then again, with Hilda by her side, her safety was pretty much guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Yaoi/Yuri-
Jump to: