Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

hey new here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 am

Ok. I'll work on my post tomorrow. If its not done by then, I'll try to get it done sometime Monday. During the week I tend to be very busy just so you know.
Back to top Go down
cmdrshepp

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:14 am

https://imperiumvividae.rpg-board.net/t284-universal-soldiers-private-for-yugo-mature#2698

here it is and yah ummm sorry if i got a tad carried away its abit long lol
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:03 am

Ok I'll work on it. Let me know when the thread is ready
Back to top Go down
cmdrshepp

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 am

alright cool like i said can be any race prefer a humanoidish one aka quarian, human, asari but up to you
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:18 am

Sounds interesting. Ok, if you'll start it up I'll start working on my character. She'll probably be human, but I haven't decided yet.
Back to top Go down
cmdrshepp

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:59 am

yugo wrote:
Ok so basically, the universe has regrouped after the reaper attack, but things are still chaotic. So, the Council picks a candidate for Spector. I'm guessing the new Shep will be some sort of experiment/project like in Mass Effect 2?
you would be assuming correct however i was gonna make him abit stronger than shep as saying he would have some reaper tech involved in it not turn him into a god or anything just like example being e could fight a krogan hand to hand and not get hurt as bad or another example would be like the atlas mech he would be able to fight them without much problem if he didn't have a gun. its a way to make his partner jealous and/o resent him cause he is basically given the power to basically be a demigod lol
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Ok so basically, the universe has regrouped after the reaper attack, but things are still chaotic. So, the Council picks a candidate for Spector. I'm guessing the new Shep will be some sort of experiment/project like in Mass Effect 2?
Back to top Go down
cmdrshepp

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:26 am

I get into a kingdom hearts rp Smile. Well all the endings are realitiv ely the same but one lets you kill the reapers and everyone is saved except for anderson even sheppard lives if you get set up right. Anyways how it would go is sheppard would be dead the council heavily broken and the specter numbers are way doan. So they pick a canidate(a deceased one) which will be my character and they rebuild him basically and have a fellow s pecter monitor his progress. This would kind of action romance sorta deal as the examining specter would be female(can be any race besides tge silly ones of course aka hanar vols and races like that. Would prefer human asari or qunari but again gonna leave it up to you what race) anyway because it looks as if the m asn was given his prowess and didnt warn it the examinning specter would resent him at first but as tgey do missions to keep things quiet in council space for the moment she learns more of his previois life and tgey slow start to form a bond then a relationship. Iy can br dragged out abit or can be hurried along to where theyre together while doin missions your choice
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Welcome to the site! What kind of plans did you have for a Mass Effect rp? Its been a while, and I dont think I unlocked all the endings, but I'm sure that there were maybe three or four of them(I happened to get the one where everything is destroyed because Shepard refused to play god). 

Also, what do you think about doing an rp based on some of the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts games?
Back to top Go down
cmdrshepp

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: hey new here!   hey new here! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:01 pm

hey guys! new here. so i prefer matureish roleplays (violence, sexual content, abusivie material, etc.) i mainly like to rp based off video games such as making oc's or just playing as in game characters with oc's or other ingame characters. i roleplay anime on occasion as im not as big into anime as i once was (occasionally look up naruto things or check out animes if they seem alright) and of course will do original content if i have an idea or like someone else's. also i'd like to consider myself some what descriptive i can't always maintain 3-5 paragraphs a post but i do try my best as to get as much into it as possible. anyway onto my ideas

i have a few ideas i'd like to try but don't wanna just spill them all over this post and make it a long read. the few idea i'm really into right now

mass effect series key ideas:
-make it completely oc's(original characters) and base it after the events of the 3rd mass effect
-make one based off either liara or tali or jack

dragon age:
- have one based with hawke(da2 rpotag) and isabella
- or one with two oc's one base doff lore. mine would be completely oc where as your would be the daughter of the hero of ferldan(main protag of da:origins) and morigan

serenity/firefly
-only one idea here. you would be playing river tam. i'll be playing a oc who is like river tam he is a republic experiment escapee who manages to find her and the crew of serenity and gets brought on. they all don't realize he is what he is until they fight with the republic the first time and he show cases skills like rivers.

anyways thanks for reading you can post her or just message me if intrested or just message me if you have a idea that you think based off my intrests i might enjoy again thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey new here!   hey new here! Empty

Back to top Go down

hey new here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Ideas & Requests :: 1x1 RP Requests-
Jump to: