Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elmina

Elmina

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:30 am

Kyler nodded. "Thank you Amara." he said as she comforted him. When she suggested that they should head home Kyler nodded. "Yes, my aunt doesnt even know I left." he had admitted rubbing the back of his head, knowing he'd be scolded for it when he got home.  Once they got back to town, to the park Kyler turned to Amara. "Should I drive you home? This maybe a small peaceful town but they're bad people everywhere." he stated motioning his hand to the passenger door. He had looked around as it quickly grew dark and street lights were the only reason you could see.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:10 am

"Yes, some grounds you could run into...Justice." Amara spoke softly as she watched him and nodded "I'm sorry to hear that Kyler, they must have been lovely people to have for parents." she muttered as she put one of her hands on his shoulder in a compassion feeling for him. "You'll become friends with everyone around here pretty quickly, everyone is very supportive. Do not worry, I'm not here to judge anyone. Though we should probably go back. It's getting late, and I do not want to get you in any trouble" she said softly as she let go of his shoulder and headed back into the town slowly "Maybe tomorrow we could go shopping for some traditional clothing?" she asked as she looked over at him and hopefully he would agree to it. Amara knew that it would be a long night, tonight was not a good night; she could feel all her sadness for her murdered child building up inside of her just waiting to explode.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Kyler smiled listening to Amara. When he saw the sun starting to set he had nodded. "It is. I've never seen one before, My parents hadn't allowed me to go out on my own. Kimiko says as long as I stay off certain grounds I am fine." he said with a smile. Thinking back to what Amara said about her parents he started to think of his. "You know, the reason why I moved here is because both of my parents died." he confessed. Leaning back he continued to watch the sunset. "It makes me wonder. Both of them were murdered, my father died on a business trip when I was like, five. My mom it was the same scenario, right after my birthday. They never caught the killer." The boy saddened. "What's weird is that the two of them grew up here, But my father became wealthy and they moved away. My mother said she had wanted to start a family in a city, she said she didn't want bad memories to haunt her child." Standing up Kyler stretched. "I apoligize for talking so much, I have no one to talk to.." he said laughing nervousl.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Amara shrugged a bit "Yes... just a story" she whispered softly as she was glad when they finally made it to the cliff, she felt at home there and with good reasons too. She stayed back from the edge, she would soon take her place there when night would fall tonight but she would keep everything to herself; he did not need to know her secret. She nodded lightly when she was asked if she had lived here her whole life, 'that's an understatement...' she thought to herself as she gave Kyler a smile "Yes, when I turned twelve my sister took over my parents job when they left and traveled around. They... have not been back since but everything is so much better anyways so I'm glad they left." she said softly as she shrugged as if to say it's... you know, whatever. "You'll get use to this place really fast, it's nice here.. lots of good people." she said as she walked over and pointed to the sun that was slowly beginning to set down. "Beautiful, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 pm

Kyler nodded and listened to the story. It was dark. When Amara laughed he eased up. "It's just a story." he said shrugging. "But I guess since the culture value here is high many people must believe that." he had said as they walked. The two finally reached the cliff. Kyler walked over, peering over the cliff and smiled. "Woah, what, a, fall!" he said laughing a bit as he stepped back. "Have you lived in this town your whole life?" he asked looking at the girl. He turned looking over he saw the Kahno residence and saddened. The boy sat down on the edge looking over, he felt as if this was a guardians spot.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:15 pm

"Yes, it's a lot healthier. A lot more refreshing too" Amara muttered softly. She nodded lightly "It's best if you dress more traditional, yes. Your aunt Kimiko is completely right, some of the older folks around here won't take you seriously in any way unless you are wearing traditional clothing" she whispered as she then led the way, taking him through some of the scenic routes as she rested her hands at her sides. "Indeed there are many stories about this place, you'll hear them either way. So I might as well start telling you now" she said and cleared her throat gently. "A long, long time ago there was a young woman who stood on the clouds each day, looking over this town. She was called Justice, some people called her Watcher. She was beautiful, elegant, and wise as she whispered down advice to the young ones down below. One day, she fell in love with a man who looked like an angel. He was very handsome, and caring towards everyone but not everything appeared as it seemed to be. She carried his child to full term but soon after the birthing of the half-breed..the man threw her off of her throne, killed the baby;threw it down to earth, and revealed that he was a demon. He tortured her and everyone around her, even the people of this town, burning down the houses and murdering the innocent. She could not do a thing to help; weakened. Eventually the man was defeated but Nature was thrown off balance and the gods that surrounded her gave her a punishment for breeding with a demon... they changed her into a demon and trapped her in a human body to walk the earth with immortality so she could suffer of loneliness. So she could feel every person she ever met, slip through her fingers when they died here on earth...in this town." she said but she shook her head and laughed a bit as she looked at Kyler "And they say...that she still walks around town, watching over the town and defending it at night; keeping danger at bay. Some say, you can see the glowing outline of her figure at night as she roams the forest...looking for her killed child, weeping for long periods of time. Screaming in pain when her change happens once a month; you know, changing into what she really is and feeding" she muttered and shrugged "There's a lot to that story..." she whispered and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Kyler laughed a bit as he opened the back door and placed his guitar in gently. He locked the door. "Walking is healthier than driving anyways, good for the air too." He said as he heard her comment about his clothes. "Yeah, I think it suits me, but Great aunt Kimiko says that I should dress more traditional, she said it would be better so that I wouldn't offend people.." his voice trailed off as he looked over the field one more time. "Uhm, yeah, So, lead the way ma'am." He had sais bowing to her when he came back to the tree. As they walked Kyler had been looking around the town. "This town is old, Kimiko said that there are many stories and folk tales and legends about this place, but my parents had never let me listen to them."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Amara nodded lightly but when she looked over at his car, her eyes slightly narrowed and her body tensed a bit as she stared at it and followed him over to take a closer look. She never did like cars but she kept that to herself as she forced herself to relax and slowly walk around the car. "We'll walk through town. Driving...isn't needed, I can assure you that" she said as she stopped and stood near a tree, waiting for him to put his guitar away. "Your clothing is interesting, they suit you very nicely actually. It's different; a nice change of pace around here" she muttered and smiled as she looked down at the ground "We'll start in that area of town, and work our way to the ocean" she said as she pointed in a direction and looked at him wondering if the old lady he was standing with had told him anything about this town yet, if not... he would learn soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Kyler smiled as Amara introduced herself he had nodded to her bit of information about Kimiko. "It seems so." He said with a fake smile. Seeing Amara's sister and husband approach they called for Aria. He smiled as they walked off. "Bye Aria.." his voice lowered he felt awkward. He thought they'd be friendly but hadn't seemed to care much. Listening to Amara Suggesting that she could give him a tour of the town he smiled happily. "That sounds great." he said he had turned and pointed to his car. "Uhm, we could drive around or walk, regardless I need to put my guitar away." He had told her as he headed to his car pulling the keys out.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:31 pm

They both enjoyed his music while they finished up their lunch and began to pack up to head home for the day but something stopped them both, the male's voice. Amara let Aria finish up packing the little things. "Well, it's nice to see a new face in this town and one with such good skills" she said softly as she looked up at him before standing to her feet. Amara gave him a small bow and smirked "My name is Amara Kuchiki, and this is Aria Mizuiki. She's my sister's daughter" she said softly and gave a small nod when he mentioned the Kahno residents "You're staying with Kimiko... she's so nice, very wise" she whispered as she studied him closely but she perked up when she heard her sister's voice. "Oh" she said softly.

Hanna quickly walked over with some bags in her hands, and a big smile on her face. Her husband tagging along behind her with a smile on his face too. "OH there you two are! oh thank god, come along Aria, lets go home" she said. She looked almost like Amara but she had darker eyes, and her skin was more tan and her hair was a bit shorter too; down to her shoulders. She stopped and looked at the boy before giving her sister a look "Well.. I see that you're busy, I'll see you later sister. Come on Aria" she said and with that she, aria and Hanz left to go home.

Amara watched her older sister, husband and child leave before sighing softly with relief. "Thank god..." she whispered and laughed softly when she noticed just how nervous Kyler seemed to be. "If you'd like, I could show you around town Kyler. It's really beautiful around here, most of the forest and there's a really nice clif near the water that you should see. Most amazing sunsets can be seen from there" she said softly and she then lightly shrugged as if to say if you want, that is.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Kyler had played in a daze. He had played so much it became natural. He heard someone come near him, he snapped back to reality as he continued to  play his guitar. It was a girl. She was young, a kid. And wore traditional clothing. She and her aunt had many similarities. They both stood out, that was for sure. But Kyler realized since he's seen people out in the small town and his great aunt were very traditional and wore clothes such as the one's Amara and Aria wore. Maybe he looked ridiculous to them. When the girl more or less complimented Kyler's guitar playing with her question he had smiled kindly. "I would hope so." He said as he saw Amara come closer and said he was good too, but took the younger child back to the picnic. Kyler played for a bit longer until he finished the song and stood up sitting it against the tree. He stretched his arms out and yawned looking over the field. The place was so quiet and ancient. Other kids had left the park and noone seemed to roam over the area but the three. He looked over to the two girl's not sure what to do, or even say. Would it be weird for him to talk to them? He sighed. "Uhm, excuse me-" he said to the girls picking up his guitar and walking to them. "My name is Kyler Johnson, I just moved here today from the city." He had said with a friendly smile. His great aunts name was Kimiko Kahno, and he had been told that he should address himself as Kyler Kahno, but it was to soon. "I...I live at the Kahno residents, if you know where that is." He added. The boys feet shuffled as he thought. It was obvious he had not known many people, and lived a sheltered life, his friends had all been chosen for him. He never had to talk to people without guidence. "But, thank you for the compliments, it does mean alot, and it's nice to meet you two as well." he said kindly, and nervously. He lowered his head feeling like he babbled.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:41 pm

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 E16a54f5546331fcd25dca3f3b3be4e8
(Little girl is Amara's older sister's daughter -babysitting-)

There was just so much going on throughout the last few years, Amara had not heard from her parents in a long time and her sister; Rin, had just moved back to the town with her daughter; Aria, into a small house in the middle of the town which was a few houses down from Amara’s own place. It was a beautiful day out and yet her sister had decided to dump the little girl on her while she went to the city to do some shopping for herself. She could not believe this! To leave that little brat with her, while she went shopping?! ‘you have got to be kidding me!’ Amara thought to herself as she sat there in a chair with a book in her hands but she put it down when she heard something clash. She flinched and sighed, standing up and seeing Aria into the fridge with a basket on the ground. “What are you doing Aria?” she asked softly as she walked over after placing her book on the table nearby.

Aria shook her head lightly and dug through the fridge, it was a small house but it was enough for Amara. “Getting us something to eat, we’re going out for a picnic at the park. It’s really nice outside!” the young girl exclaimed with joy and a big smile on her face. She looked over at Amara who stood there giving her a questioning look “Don’t just stand there, help me” she said with a frown on her face but soon stepped back when Amara helped her pack a light lunch for the afternoon.

It was not long before both of them arrived at the park and made themselves comfortable, opening the basket and digging into some food; healthy choices of course. Though it was not long before something caught their attention; music, beautiful music from a guitar that a man was playing.

Amara blinked softly as she glanced over at him and studied him for a few seconds before realizing that he was new to town. She and Aria were only a few feet away from him but she noticed how skilled he was with the guitar and wondered if he carried it around with him everywhere. “For someone new to town… you’ll learn a lot fast” she whispered under her breath and glanced over at where Aria was suppose to be but she soon saw that Aria was headed over to the strange man that was new in town.
“Dammit kid” Amara whispered under her breath as she quickly got up and followed the kid over to the man that was playing guitar. “Aria, don’t bug him…” she said softly as she watched the little girl who sat down in front of the man as if waiting  for some type of approval. With her ivory flawless skin and her grey eyes, her dark long hair, and that strange marking on her forehead stood out the most. She stood about 5'7 and weighed a good 118 pounds.

Aria blinked as she pointed to the guitar “but Amara..” she whined as she looked to the older girl who looked to be around 16 or 17 years old but the kid and Amara looked almost exactly alike and could really be mistake for…daughter and mother. “He’s really good” the young girl whispered as she looked at the man and smiled “Aren’t you?” she asked softly.

Amara sighed as she picked up the little child and held her back from getting too close “I’m sorry, Aria likes to bug people” she said to the young man as she studied him with her grey like eyes. She gave him a soft smile “but she’s right… you’re really good at playing guitar” she said softly as she then brought Aria back to their own little area and scolded her lightly for walking away like that. “My sister… your mother would have killed me if you walked away like that again, please don’t scare me like that” she said as she watched Aria nod, sit down and begin to finish her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 <a href=The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 32055510

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 <a href=The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 46959710

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 Images15

A boy walked out of a mansion holding a guitar. It was sunny outside. The last week of summer break. School would start up. A new year. Recently turning 17 Kyler Johnson's parents had both passed away. His father when he was young, his mother just a month ago. After finding her will everyone settled Kyler's future. The boy was considered royalty. Being wealthy and rather spoiled. He hadn't needed to ask for much. He knew things would be changing soon. He lived in a city for his whole life. But now would be moving out into the country with his great aunt. Until he was 18, maybe even longer if she decided he wasn't mature enough to inhereit his family's wealth and business. He wasn't so concerned for it now. He'd still have a big home, music and maybe, eventually friends. The country couldn't be so bad. A change of scenery could be nice.

Two moving men had shuffled in and out of the mansion taking Kyler's belongings into a moving van. His great aunt had said he could take anything he liked. His whole room was the idea. He walked off the stone marble porch and headed to the limo. Looking back at the mansion he let out a sigh. And saddened. His home was sold already for a high price. Along with all the furniture. He guessed it was the right thing to do. He still would inhereit the family business and wealth someday. The boy got into the limo as the moving men motioned that they were done. The limo took off driving. Heading out of his city. Watching houses pass by he had saddened even more knowing his friends couldn't go with him. And even though they said "We'll still be friends." the calls and texts would eventually fade to nothing. He knew.

Shades of green passed by. Kyler was now in "Country Land" as far as he was concerned. Why did his great aunt have to live so far out of the city? After almost 3 hours of driving The limo pulled into a driveway with the moving van. Following along the path was a beautiful, yet old vintage house. Some would've considered it a mansion themselves. A huge land he could see wildflowers growing everywhere. He was surprised. A willow tree that hung by a lake. And his aunt owned it all. He felt like if anything he would feel more peaceful here. A older woman stood by the doorway with a smile on her face. The boy let himself out grabbing his guitar and a suitcase, his butler grabbed two more and followed him eagerly. "Great Aunt-" Kyler began to speak when getting closer but she stopped him with a hug.
Meeting her for the first time was nice. His mother never mentioned his family before. Until now he thought he hadn't any but his father and mother.

After arranging furniture around in his new room Kyler walked by the window and peered out of it to see some buildings off in the distance. His mother left him with a small car that was brought to the house earlier that week. A good thing too because it was a far walk from his house to town.
It was only 3 P.M. He still had much daylight left...why not go out and take a look around? Kyler smiled. Life was boring. So he could think of this as an adventure. He picked up the guitar and headed out the door. Making his way down the stairs in a hurry he walked along the driveway seeing his car. Pulled out the key, and got in and drove off. Getting into town he saw people walking around. Hardly anyone drove it seemed like. He pulled into a park and decided to play his guitar for a little bit. Sitting under an oak tree away from the park equipment off in the field he started strumming his guitar dazed off. Almost as if dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2