Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A supernatural romance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pop-Can

Pop-Can

A supernatural romance  Empty
PostSubject: A supernatural romance    A supernatural romance  EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:42 am

It's not a very good idea considering I thought of it based on a Music Video I saw. But anyways;

A girl who's trying to put herself through college is working as a maid at this expensive hotel in a large city. She does her job well and never complains and is never late. But when a new guest arrives, spotting her as she's cleaning a room or maybe the lobby or something, he takes an interest in her and tries to coax her into talking with him and eventually hanging out with him for the night even though she's working.

The thing is that your character, the guest, is actually a well off creature of the supernatural. And by that I mean either a werewolf, vampire etc. Anything of that sort. He takes an interest in my character, the maid, because she actually has fae blood and isn't aware of it. At first he's simply curious about what she is, that's why he bothers to spend time with her but as the night goes on, he actually begins to enjoy himself.

I mean it needs a bit more work, but maybe someone has some input of their own. I don't know.
Back to top Go down

A supernatural romance
Page 1 of 1