Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

More Ideals!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

More Ideals! Empty
PostSubject: More Ideals!   More Ideals! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:47 pm

In addition to my open Final Fantasy Agito rp(click here https://imperiumvividae.rpg-board.net/t174-my-ideas), I have ideas for two more. If you're interested in either, or both, post here. If you wanna add on to my ideas we can brainstorm. Both with be mature, tho the first one will probably be lighter as far as language and blood goes.

1. A Sword Art Online/.Hack//Sign based rp
Basically a brand new MMORPG - massively multiplier online role-playing game- has been unleashed with only space for the first 4000 players(thats a pretty small amount). The game attracts both the nerds and popular kids alike. Its also open to people of all ages, rich and the poor, male or female. Within the first few weeks of the launch everything is going smooth until one day a mysterious figure appears within the skies of the main server. He claims that the time has come for humanity to face its next text. After the mysterious figure vanishes, little by little players start to realize that they can no longer log out and are trapped within the game! Soon rumors spread that the only way to escape is to clear all 20 floors of Odin's Tower. Each floor inside the tower is ruled by a 'boss' and the higher the floor, the harder the bosses become. Gradually people began to realize as they challenge the bosses..and each other..that death in the game equals death in real life!

2. A Guilty Crown based rp
On December 24, 2029 a 'mysterious' disease dubbed the Apocalypse Virus plunged Japan into chaos. Known as the Lost Christmas Incident, those infected by the virus were consumed by genetically enhanced crystalline growths which erupted from beneath the skin. The lucky ones died quickly. Most of the population suffered from stage 3 infection, which resulted in the bodies of people only partially being consumed by the crystal like abnormalities. Death is slow and painful. Unless treated the patient slowly descends into a state of pure madness until the body is completely consumed, inside and out
More Ideals! Screen-shot-2011-11-03-at-8-58-37-pm
The rp will take place 10 years later after the outbreak. In return for aide from the UN, Japan had lost its independence and is now ruled by an organization named GHQ. The organization succeeded in restoring order to most of Japan, tho their reputation for brutality has encouraged a terrorist group named Funeral Parlor to rise up against GHQ to liberate Japan.
 -Note- The rp can work 2 ways. The two main characters are a girl, a member of Funeral Parlor/unknown key to discovering the origin of the virus, and a normal high school boy. The boy will find the girl injured close to his school during lunch and after she's captured by GHQ, will try to save her. I can either play the girl or the guy in this rp. Since this is only based on the anime, personalities dont need to match so you can come up with whatever character you want. Either way tho, a little knowledge of either the manga or anime will probably be needed.
Back to top Go down

More Ideals!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Ideas & Requests :: 1x1 RP Requests-
Jump to: