Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Reversed Heaven and Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouta

Kouta

Reversed Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reversed Heaven and Hell   Reversed Heaven and Hell EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 pm

While I've already replied to the Zombie idea, this one interests me as well. So... yeah, I can do either or, whichever you like.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Reversed Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Reversed Heaven and Hell   Reversed Heaven and Hell EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:00 pm

What if the mortal perception of Heaven and Hell were wrong? What if Heaven was a tyrannical race out to bend the universe to their ways? What if Hell was the result of noble warriors rising in the midst of a rebellion to keep the balance?

Bare with me, might be a little confusing to explain. Definitely don't hesitate to ask questions lol

In most concepts, Heaven and Hell are realms where the dead pass to depending on whether they were good or bad during their life. Between Heaven and Hell is Earth, the mortal plain. 

In my version, Heaven is the result of an arrogant species of celestials. Their realm sits above the mortal plain, watching over the species that dwell there. The celestial species are arrogant, believing that mortals are weak and can only survive with their guidance. This arrogance warps their minds, letting them believe they are gods and their way is the only way. Because of this, they want to reshape the entire universe into their image, but not every celestial agrees. 

The celestials that don't agree with a tyrannical rule over the universe flees to the mortal plain, becoming 'devils' or 'fallen angels' so-to-speak. They pair up with mortals and other species in order to keep the celestials from trying to overtake everything. 

That's the basis of this roleplays universe. I would need someone to brainstorm a main plot, would prefer someone who is okay with mature content and can multiple characters (preferably from Heaven and Hell)
If interested, let me know :)
Back to top Go down

Reversed Heaven and Hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Ideas & Requests :: 1x1 RP Requests-
Jump to: