Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Rp please? :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Rp please? :D Empty
PostSubject: Rp please? :D   Rp please? :D EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:04 pm

I've been wanting to get a few more going, but it's hard for me to get more rps to go, for some reason TT-TT I check daily on the weekdays and once during the weekend depending were i am going to be. But please I'd like some new rps to go with my older ones! :D
I'm not too good with coming up with more than one paragraph, just might warn ya.
I can play either male or female. :)
I'm still new to yuri so another warning for y'all but I can still try my hand at it. I do have some ideas to get some start that are open to tinker and toy with!
Just pm me if you like one or just wanna brainstorm with me for one!

1. Apocalypse - It can be any kinda, zombie, war, steampunk, whatever floats the boat at the end of the world We can also be whatever gender we want and this can also be romantic if you want.
  2. So your character, whatever gender you please, runs in gangs of a big city. Your characters gang attacks another but also my finds my character (who depends on what gender we want to put with yours) who has been captured and used a personal servant for the boss, and your gang decides to take them and use them for themselves, your character has high status and gets to keep my character for their own wants and needs. This will be marked as mature. Your character uses him as he wishes but in a gentler way. Depends on what happens between them is gonna be discussed between us.
  3. Brainstorming of course!
  4. My Character (female or male) is A kingdoms  child and they are proud of it, but your character (Opposite of mine) Decides to make the kingdoms child their Wife/Husband. Kidnaps them far away to were no one can find them, and treats them right, but keeps them locked away. Your character needs to be aggressive but kind. They can be the ruler of another land/rival land or just a strong demon or something.
    This will be mature for obvious reasons!
Back to top Go down

Rp please? :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Ideas & Requests :: 1x1 RP Requests-
Jump to: